The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #101
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,387
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
I certainly hope you arent referring to my 'Blame Obama' comment
He was. Stop being so damn disrespectful.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #102
Reek
The Ghost of Winterfell
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,333
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

lol

cant post it here.. but go to youtube and type in 'Key & Peele: Obama's Anger Translator - Victory'

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude love View Post
dude love was mad, Roose Bolton is madder, and Reek is the maddest of them all.
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #103
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 25,135
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Down View Post
You guys know that the stock market tumble has much more to do with the financial problems in Europe, right?
The stock market only has to do with how those rich elitists feel on that particular moment on a particular day. It has nothing to do with actual reality. I have lost all hope for those Wall St doofuses.

And I'm saying that even though I have a cousin who works at a Wall St firm. He only still has his soul because he has Aspergers and is impervious to their social influence.

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #104
Reek
The Ghost of Winterfell
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,333
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

why the f is Donald Trump relevant

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude love View Post
dude love was mad, Roose Bolton is madder, and Reek is the maddest of them all.
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #105
Bathead
The Oldest Geek
 
Bathead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sumwear in Pencilvainya
Posts: 6,086
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
why the f is Donald Trump relevant
He's not. The only reason I think the media pay any attention to him is because he is so ridiculous. These days ridiculous is what passes for news.

__________________
Little fly upon the wall,
Ain't you got no friends at all?
Wanna see God?
*splat*
Bathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #106
Reek
The Ghost of Winterfell
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,333
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

did you read his twitter crap? my god...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude love View Post
dude love was mad, Roose Bolton is madder, and Reek is the maddest of them all.
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #107
Kelly
Keeping It Positive!
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 61,392
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
The stock market only has to do with how those rich elitists feel on that particular moment on a particular day. It has nothing to do with actual reality. I have lost all hope for those Wall St doofuses.

And I'm saying that even though I have a cousin who works at a Wall St firm. He only still has his soul because he has Aspergers and is impervious to their social influence.
Those rich elitists are the ones working with my retirement....so what happened today...IF I WERE RETIRING TOMORROW...would have had a huge impact on me, and I'm not a rich elitist. I am lucky in that I won't be retiring for at least another 11 years....so I can ride the ups and downs of the stock market for another 4 years or so....but after that, this teacher, will be watching this type of thing quite closely.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
#Unstoppable #LikeAGirl


"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Dr. Maya Angelou
Avvy by Hunter Rider
Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #108
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 25,135
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Those rich elitists are the ones working with my retirement....so what happened today...IF I WERE RETIRING TOMORROW...would have had a huge impact on me, and I'm not a rich elitist. I am lucky in that I won't be retiring for at least another 11 years....so I can ride the ups and downs of the stock market for another 4 years or so....but after that, this teacher, will be watching this type of thing quite closely.
Oh they are working with my retirement too. I don't like it, but there be the system. Might as well work with it.

Even if I don't respect them much.

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #109
Matt Mortem
Everything is Boring
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 14,630
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

I've been getting into a number of political discussions today, and what I'm noticing is how little education the people I'm arguing with have. Hell, these people haven't ever read the constitution and accused me of lying when I referenced the 9th amendment. Don't tell me Obama is going to destroy the constitution if you don't even know what the damn thing says.

Matt Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #110
terry78
Who loves ya, baby?
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 65,102
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Watch South Park tonight. They threw together this season finale almost overnight due to the win.

__________________
If the person you're seeing ever asks the question "Who is Stan Lee?", promptly kick their ass to the curb.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #111
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons
 
Hotwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,517
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Okay. But under Obama's vision of the county we are not a free society so that is a moot point.
Please, elaborate.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #112
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 41,346
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Romney got crushed in the Latino vote:

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-latino-vo...-politics.html

__________________
Ole!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #113
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,735
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Watch South Park tonight. They threw together this season finale almost overnight due to the win.
Will it be up online anytime soon? It's genius how quickly they get this stuff together.

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #114
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 25,135
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Romney got crushed in the Latino vote:

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-latino-vo...-politics.html
And his dad's from Mexico! He lost all his home states!

The Latino vote is only going to get stronger in the coming years.

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #115
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,768
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I've been getting into a number of political discussions today, and what I'm noticing is how little education the people I'm arguing with have. Hell, these people haven't ever read the constitution and accused me of lying when I referenced the 9th amendment. Don't tell me Obama is going to destroy the constitution if you don't even know what the damn thing says.
I always get the 9th and 10th reversed.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #116
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 41,346
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
And his dad's from Mexico! He lost all his home states!

The Latino vote is only going to get stronger in the coming years.
Yep. They need someone to split the Latino vote and they don't have that person. Romney may have won if he got at least 40% of the Latino vote. He didn't come close to getting that.

__________________
Ole!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #117
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 25,135
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Yep. They need someone to split the Latino vote and they don't have that person. Romney may have won if he got at least 40% of the Latino vote. He didn't come close to getting that.
Too bad a huge aspect of the conservative movement involves vilifying illegal immigrants, and many, many Latinos are related/friends with someone who's here illegally.

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #118
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 41,346
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Too bad a huge aspect of the conservative movement involves vilifying illegal immigrants, and many, many Latinos are related/friends with someone who's here illegally.
Then Hilary Clinton will probably be the next President of the United States if she decides to run in four years. If not it'll be another Democrat.

__________________
Ole!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #119
Reek
The Ghost of Winterfell
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,333
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Will it be up online anytime soon? It's genius how quickly they get this stuff together.
depends... sometimes they will have it online right after the episode... others they cant for a few weeks due to contract crap

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude love View Post
dude love was mad, Roose Bolton is madder, and Reek is the maddest of them all.
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #120
Holiday
'Bout that action
 
Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,960
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
Please, elaborate.
Really?

Mandated government run healthcare. Taxation to fund government run education and welfare programs. Medical marijuana crackdowns and the rest of the drug war. We can't even drink unpasteurized milk if we choose to.

And for the ladies, under Obama's vision government should be involved in every aspect of their lives:

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/


We have more freedoms than most and I am thankful for that, but the democratic vision for a free society is not truly that.

Holiday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #121
Mogwai
Fanboy
 
Mogwai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 3,791
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Yes, Latinos definitely played a big part in this election. I hope republicans take notice of that.

__________________
In Nintendo We Trust.
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #122
Arc-Light
Forward and beyond
 
Arc-Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside your mind
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesslover View Post
America is FUBAR
I haven't used this gif yet but darn it....perfect time for it now...


__________________
Huh.....What....
Arc-Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:48 PM   #123
Kelly
Keeping It Positive!
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 61,392
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Oh they are working with my retirement too. I don't like it, but there be the system. Might as well work with it.

Even if I don't respect them much.
Oh for sure....wasn't talking about respect.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
#Unstoppable #LikeAGirl


"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Dr. Maya Angelou
Avvy by Hunter Rider
Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:48 PM   #124
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick
 
AndrewGilkison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,146
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

The rich white man candidate not appealing to Latino voters? How shocking...

AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #125
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!
 
The Incredible Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps!
Posts: 30,845
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
The rich white man candidate not appealing to Latino voters? How shocking...
They seemed to like Dubya.

__________________
Superheroes: Serious Business!
The Incredible Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.