The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Arrow

Old 12-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #76
The Sage
Officially a 30 Year Man.
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Tommy Merlyn Thread

Tommy had a five o'clock shadow beard in the season 1 finale, just as he did in Three Ghosts.

Old 12-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #77
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
That alone just makes me want an Episode, where Ollie dreams what it would have been like, had he never become the vigilante.
maybe the mad hatter will show up and we'll have a perchance to dream like episode ala btas.

Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #78
Crossvale
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
I've stayed away all season from here but I'm surprised people really like him. I always saw him as Harry Osborn and he was just as bipolar and emotional as any of the females on this show, and it being on WB, that says a lot. I could never stand how he was always down being the spoiled brat he was. He gets his trust fund cut, then Oliver hires him to run his club, then ends up getting hired for his dad and given a big position and still cries about Ollie not telling him he's the Arrow? He did nothing for me to ever relate to his character.

With that said, I have no doubts he'll come back sooner or later though and probably be a worthy opponent for Oliver.
People love someone when he is dead, I sure never saw much of this love when he was alive.

Once dead, they suddenly are seen as good people who never hurt a puppy.

Crossvale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #79
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
That alone just makes me want an Episode, where Ollie dreams what it would have been like, had he never become the vigilante.
That could be fun. Similar to all the different "What if" episodes of Smallville.

I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline   Reply With Quote