The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #351
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

...anybody catch the "SWORD Database" reference in that alternate Thor clip released today? Awesome that SWORD is proven to be part of the MCU.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 11-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #352
Frigga

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Sorry, I didnīt read ALL of the posts before writing.
I didnīt know it was a rehersal you were referring to.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #353
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #354
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Hey! Selvig! Nice

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #355
J.Howlett

It sucks that Natalie's wearing a wig for the sequel.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #356
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Hey! Selvig! Nice
Maybe he's the one who jumps on Thor.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #357
TTFN
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
That's where I'm putting my money.
One guy is supposed to be Fandral, dipping Darcy gallantly; the other is supposed to be Jane's rehearsal stand-in, and Jane is going to literally jump Thor's bones.

Sounds like they're filming a reunion shot.
Her jumping on him would be adorable since she is so small but I haven't seen any Fandral pictures posted unless I missed them.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #358
elizah72
Side-Kick

Zach went back to LA as of the 14th I think, I suppose he could have returned but I dont think skinny guy looks a thing like him so am leaning towards some new boyfriend for Darcy.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #359
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
wonder what the doohicky is in her hand?

Old 11-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #360
04nbod
I need to debrief you

I luuurrvvee Jane's red wellies. How often do you see a female lead covered up head to toe and in Wellingtons? Both she and Darcy are wonderfully subversive in a blockbuster and its probably part of the reason this forum section has more women than any other.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #361
elizah72
Side-Kick

okay, so this video is CRAZY that Frigga posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrxHDzyLqjE

From what I can tell. Selvig and Jane hurry through the building, some dark elves rush up the steps into the building, and put up weapons at Jane and Selvig, somebody comes from the direction Jane and Selvig came from and says something to them (not Thor), and the Dark Elves chase him rather than go after Jane and Selvig (they just stand there), then when they are gone Malekith comes in and walks calmly towards Jane and Selvig who just stand there. Then apparently Thor arrives from behind Jane and Selvig because next thing you know Thor with red cape is pushing Malekith backwards (Malekith is not jumped up on him, just being pushed back) they go out of view. Jane and Selvig just keep standing there (I can tell this is Jane because she appears to have red boots on, btw and Selvig has that bag). Then two people seeming in regular earth clothes who have been waiting behind the pillars in view of the camera run over to them. I am assuming this is Darcy in the grey coat and skinny guy. (coming in the same direction Malekith came from)

I do not think the guy who comes in and distracts the Dark Elves from Jane and Selvig (they do see them there) is Thor. But the Elves definitely seem interested in pursuing him. Intriguing. It looks like he's distracting their attention from Jane and Selvig.

Last edited by elizah72; 11-20-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #362
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
They could just have a Brian Braddock cameo as a fellow scientist friend of Jane, Darcy and Selvig.
Hey, as long as I get paid for it, I'm game.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #363
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
I doubt Captain Britian will be in Thor 2 as I think we would have heard something by now, but it would have made for a great appearance, and the reference to Merlyn would have worked well as well, given all of the magic being used in the Thor movies it would have fit right in.

Surfer
Yeah I dont think he will appear either but I certainly think they could reference something that's stems from his mythos.... Kinda how SHIELD was referenced in the Incredible Hulk without having a actual presence. Lol it might be a long shot, but I'm so hoping we get some throwaway line like the one I mentioned, a lovely Easter egg to fans.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #364
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Quote:
...anybody catch the "SWORD Database" reference in that alternate Thor clip released today? Awesome that SWORD is proven to be part of the MCU.
I think I missed it, can u post the link to the vid again? would love to see that!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #365
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

You guys think all this stuff is near the beginning, or the end?

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 11-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #366
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:
Impossible to tell.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #367
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
I would think end, what with the elves being on Earth...

Old 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #368
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Well technically it wasn't used in the actual cut of the film, so there's no guarantee of it's existence in the established MCU ....... yet.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #369
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Extremely large pic from today's shoot

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

And found these which were recently uploaded, but I think from the Bourne Wood shoot.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #370
elizah72
Side-Kick

I wouldnt want those guys riding towards me in a dark forest! Yikes!

thanks marvel freshman!

Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #371
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Extremely large pic from today's shoot

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

And found these which were recently uploaded, but I think from the Bourne Wood shoot.

Thanks for posting marvel_freshman. I am really loving those last pics from the bourne woods set. It looks all kinds of awesome.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 11-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #372
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
I think I missed it, can u post the link to the vid again? would love to see that!
Here is the video you were looking for. Click on the link and scroll down a little.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/2...one-phase-two/

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 11-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #373
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by princehals View Post
Um, hello - girl from tumblr here. Kinda thought it was easier to make an account on here than to randomly post stuff on my blog and hope you guys see it.
So, yeah, just to clarify; the guy that falls over and the guy that jumps on Thor are two different people
If you want to ask me/double check about anything else, go ahead; I realise the post might be kinda confusing to read (it was pretty damn confusing to watch so). Er. Yep
WELCOME ABOARD!! Yeah ANY extra eyes and ears helps us ALOT. lol

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #374
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
Sorry, I didnīt read ALL of the posts before writing.
I didnīt know it was a rehersal you were referring to.
No harm done. Sometimes thing can get confusing around here when coming in mid-topic.

Surfer

Old 11-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #375
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

SWEET thanx MF!!!

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Closed Thread