The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #926
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
What sort of plot device do you mean?
to be specific..iron

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #927
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
to be specific..iron
Oh, cold [unenchanted] iron?

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #928
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick
 
Joeyjojo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,678
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Does anybody else here hate Natalie Portman as much as I do?
Beautiful, talented, well-educated actress. What's not to love (or envy)?

And she's managed to avoid all the Hollywood tabloid bs, unlike the vast majority of her contemporaries.

Maybe if you explained exactly what you don't like about her.

Joeyjojo72 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #929
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme
 
R_Hythlodeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: vienna, austria (europe) 6.784 km east of new york
Posts: 5,340
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
yup. I do. I hate hate her. I think she's annoying in everything she's been in.
Are you sure you're not confusing her with Keira Knightly?

__________________
every Summer
Some Dude **** Sexy Chick **** The Supporting Cast **** Evil British Guy
in
RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------


ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic


R_Hythlodeus is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #930
elizah72
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,429
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

could we please not get into the whole "I hate this actor/actress because..." conversation here before it gets out of control? This should be more for actual Thor 2 news and spoilers, not that, plus I think it's sort of rude/upsetting towards people who actually might like that actor/actress to post stuff like that. But that being said, it still would be more appropriate in the actor/actresses thread than here.

elizah72 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #931
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Oh, cold [unenchanted] iron?
oh I figured you knew about that?

Kurse's weakness is iron. Like, the element, the metal, iron lol. He's insanely durable and basically shrugged off blows from stormbreaker and beta ray bill. Iron is his weakness.

So if they make him basically, physically resistant to MOST of thor's attacks, I'd be cool with that. if thor can't put him down without a plot device (iron somehow getting involved)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
could we please not get into the whole "I hate this actor/actress because..." conversation here before it gets out of control? This should be more for actual Thor 2 news and spoilers, not that, plus I think it's sort of rude/upsetting towards people who actually might like that actor/actress to post stuff like that. But that being said, it still would be more appropriate in the actor/actresses thread than here.
yeah lol. I just told that person I don't like her.

i've ranted in her personal thread how i dislike her there, so, yeah back to thor.

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #932
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
What sort of plot device do you mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
to be specific..iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Oh, cold [unenchanted] iron?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
oh I figured you knew about that?

Kurse's weakness is iron. Like, the element, the metal, iron lol. He's insanely durable and basically shrugged off blows from stormbreaker and beta ray bill. Iron is his weakness.

So if they make him basically, physically resistant to MOST of thor's attacks, I'd be cool with that. if thor can't put him down without a plot device (iron somehow getting involved)
I was aware of it generally, but I wanted to make sure that was what you were talking about.

Kurse being vulnerable to cold iron would be part of the profile of dark elves generally. So if Kurse is vulnerable to cold iron, so is Malekith and all the cyber-elves we saw skulking around the University of Greenwich (as well as all Fae folk--so light elves too).

But I had previously wondered if that element was going to be included in the dark elves' profile. They appear to be using tech, which almost certainly would include iron in the devices somewhere. So if these dark elves have tech, then Marvel must not be including the vulnerability to cold iron in the dark elves' profile in the MCU. (Or else the writers are not aware of how ubiquitous iron is in technological creations lol)

So I wonder what McGuffin Thor would need to use to bring down Kurse in that event.

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #933
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I was aware of it generally, but I wanted to make sure that was what you were talking about.

Kurse being vulnerable to cold iron would be part of the profile of dark elves generally. So if Kurse is vulnerable to cold iron, so is Malekith and all the cyber-elves we saw skulking around the University of Greenwich (as well as all Fae folk--so light elves too).

But I had previously wondered if that element was going to be included in the dark elves' profile. They appear to be using tech, which almost certainly would include iron in the devices somewhere. So if these dark elves have tech, then Marvel must not be including the vulnerability to cold iron in the dark elves' profile in the MCU. (Or else the writers are not aware of how ubiquitous iron is in technological creations lol)

So I wonder what McGuffin Thor would need to use to bring down Kurse in that event.
IF they did, I could see it being a Kurse exclusive. Not algrim, not dark elf, but Kurse. How that would work, I don't know. But if they were going to have iron be Kurse's weakness, I am sure it would be exclussive to him. There is no reason to have malekith be weak to iron, cause even though he's more powerful in the mcu, I assume thor will be able to defeat him under his own power.

Now, for Kurse, maybe Thor will be able to defeat him under his own power as well, he'll just be more durable and stronger than malekith. I bet it will probably be like that. I just think it would be cool if they made kurse SO durable, that he couldn't be defeated without some sort of plot device is all.

We'll see, cause Kurse is sorta a one dimensional villain, he's just so damn strong. I'm sure they will have thor beat him under his own power, but I just think needing a plot device would show how strong and insanely durable kurse is

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #934
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,136
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
the only thing Im worried about is Thor 2 getting the same treatment as Thor and Avengers in not showing much flight....but from the set pics i got my hopes up
I know what you mean, hopefully the upped the ante in terms of flight in this film. I realllllyyyyy would like to see atleast TWO extended flight scenes and some "space flight" from Thor in T:TDW.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #935
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I know what you mean, hopefully the upped the ante in terms of flight in this film. I realllllyyyyy would like to see atleast TWO extended flight scenes and some "space flight" from Thor in T:TDW.
I would too. I feel like it will be really local though :/. Meaning, whereever a scene is taking place, I feel like Thor may not leave that area that much. of course, there is still plenty we don't know yet.. here's hoping

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #936
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Thor View Post
I'm not worried about his flight scenes at all but just for the record until Supes flies through someones head Thor has him beat!
So true, nothing can top that. Even if they copy it it it's just a cheap imitation of the original!

CanaryFan is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #937
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
IF they did, I could see it being a Kurse exclusive. Not algrim, not dark elf, but Kurse. How that would work, I don't know. But if they were going to have iron be Kurse's weakness, I am sure it would be exclussive to him. There is no reason to have malekith be weak to iron, cause even though he's more powerful in the mcu, I assume thor will be able to defeat him under his own power.

Now, for Kurse, maybe Thor will be able to defeat him under his own power as well, he'll just be more durable and stronger than malekith. I bet it will probably be like that. I just think it would be cool if they made kurse SO durable, that he couldn't be defeated without some sort of plot device is all.

We'll see, cause Kurse is sorta a one dimensional villain, he's just so damn strong. I'm sure they will have thor beat him under his own power, but I just think needing a plot device would show how strong and insanely durable kurse is
Well, if Kurse and Kurse alone is vulnerable to iron, then that would be a departure from the comics, at least as described on the Marvel Wikia. There, all elves, light and dark, are described as having a vulnerability to iron. In other mythologies, the Fae have specific aversion to unenchanted iron, so when I read "iron" on the Wikia, I figured they meant "cold iron".

I suppose they could make it part of his transformation that the result is that he has a weakness to iron that regular elves do not have. That would mean that Kurse couldn't go for a ride in any dark elf space ships, though. And it would seem arbitrary, in my opinion, especially to the general audience. Why iron? Why a vulnerability, if this transformation makes him otherwise so powerful?

So I guess my inclination in that event would be that if Thor were to take Kurse out using iron, it would be in the form a bus that he throws at him, or the dark elf space ship, or something like that.

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #938
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, if Kurse and Kurse alone is vulnerable to iron, then that would be a departure from the comics, at least as described on the Marvel Wikia. There, all elves, light and dark, are described as having a vulnerability to iron. In other mythologies, the Fae have specific aversion to unenchanted iron, so when I read "iron" on the Wikia, I figured they meant "cold iron".

I suppose they could make it part of his transformation that the result is that he has a weakness to iron that regular elves do not have. That would mean that Kurse couldn't go for a ride in any dark elf space ships, though. And it would seem arbitrary, in my opinion, especially to the general audience. Why iron? Why a vulnerability, if this transformation makes him otherwise so powerful?

So I guess my inclination in that event would be that if Thor were to take Kurse out using iron, it would be in the form a bus that he throws at him, or the dark elf space ship, or something like that.
somethung along those lines. If his weakness will even be iron, I just think it would be cool to need a plot device to defeat him

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #939
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!
 
Smashlilman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,818
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, if Kurse and Kurse alone is vulnerable to iron, then that would be a departure from the comics, at least as described on the Marvel Wikia. There, all elves, light and dark, are described as having a vulnerability to iron. In other mythologies, the Fae have specific aversion to unenchanted iron, so when I read "iron" on the Wikia, I figured they meant "cold iron".

I suppose they could make it part of his transformation that the result is that he has a weakness to iron that regular elves do not have. That would mean that Kurse couldn't go for a ride in any dark elf space ships, though. And it would seem arbitrary, in my opinion, especially to the general audience. Why iron? Why a vulnerability, if this transformation makes him otherwise so powerful?

So I guess my inclination in that event would be that if Thor were to take Kurse out using iron, it would be in the form a bus that he throws at him, or the dark elf space ship, or something like that.
Why do Werewolves and Vampires have a vulnerability to silver and/or wood?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Quote:
What is the most indestructable thing in the avengers? Ironman's suit, Captain America's Shield, or Thor's Hammer? The correct answer is Hulk's Pants

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 12-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Smashlilman is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #940
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
Why do Werewolves and Vampires have a vulnerability to silver and/or wood?
that's a very good point.

It seems my point got lost in transition lol. All I was trying to say was that I hope Kurse will be too powerful and too strong for Thor to defeat under his own power lol

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #941
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
yup. I do. I hate hate her. I think she's annoying in everything she's been in. I've said I hope the get rid of jane's character or kill her off. Or find a way to get natalie out of the franchise. I thought she sucked in thor 1, she was incredibly annoying
She's too fragile and boring she's up there on my hate list with Kiera Knightly and Sarah Jessica Parker.

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"

Last edited by Hawkingbird; 12-17-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:17 AM   #942
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
Why do Werewolves and Vampires have a vulnerability to silver and/or wood?
<videos deleted>
I guess it makes more sense for a whole category of creatures to be vulnerable to a type of material than for only one individual to have such a vulnerability.

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #943
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 11,752
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Doesn't make sense for *any* of them to have a vulnerability to something so mundane. "Real world" vampires could be exterminated by herding them down to a local furniture store, werewolves with some cheap jewelry, and Kurse with a Sears Craftsman hammer instead of Thor's hammer.

Hopefully, Marvel Studios will steer clear of such tomfoolery.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #944
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I was aware of it generally, but I wanted to make sure that was what you were talking about.

Kurse being vulnerable to cold iron would be part of the profile of dark elves generally. So if Kurse is vulnerable to cold iron, so is Malekith and all the cyber-elves we saw skulking around the University of Greenwich (as well as all Fae folk--so light elves too).

But I had previously wondered if that element was going to be included in the dark elves' profile. They appear to be using tech, which almost certainly would include iron in the devices somewhere. So if these dark elves have tech, then Marvel must not be including the vulnerability to cold iron in the dark elves' profile in the MCU. (Or else the writers are not aware of how ubiquitous iron is in technological creations lol)

So I wonder what McGuffin Thor would need to use to bring down Kurse in that event.

you're assuming their tech is made of earthly metals...when they are not earthly people .

ctsketch is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #945
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
you're assuming their tech is made of earthly metals...when they are not earthly people .
I'm assuming their tech works according to physics, which is universal

But you make a fair point: it could actually be powered magically, just formed to look more like Earth's technology.

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #946
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I'm assuming their tech works according to physics, which is universal

But you make a fair point: it could actually be powered magically, just formed to look more like Earth's technology.

that's not the point, you said it wouldn't make sense for them to be susceptible to iron when they have tech which you assumed was made of iron. considering all the funky metals in the MCU you can't assume the dark elfs weapons are iron.

ctsketch is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #947
elizah72
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,429
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Okay so, I've been sitting on this a few days, but decided I'm just going to put this out there for people to keep an eye out for.

I recently came across a single report of there being some of the Italian footage up on youtube very briefly and then taken down. This involved Loki mainly and in talking to the person about it what they say was in the footage is plausible from what we have heard and goes along with stuff we heard about Loki in the Italian footage. So seems to have merit as far as that goes, no big spoilers revealed or anything too different from what we've heard really. I'm not going to post it here, as this absolutely could be a fake, or this person could be pulling my leg, I have no idea. If you want to read what she said though I'd be happy to share via PM. I just don't think it's solid enough to post here as a "spoiler" or even a rumor as it would have been nice if I could have found another corroborating report or two or three. I'm just posting about it now as I'm more hoping people will keep an eye out for such footage if it appears again suddenly on youtube. May be labeled "Loki's madness" and appeared to be a character promo.

elizah72 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #948
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,069
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Doesn't make sense for *any* of them to have a vulnerability to something so mundane. "Real world" vampires could be exterminated by herding them down to a local furniture store, werewolves with some cheap jewelry, and Kurse with a Sears Craftsman hammer instead of Thor's hammer.

Hopefully, Marvel Studios will steer clear of such tomfoolery.
lol Sears Craftsman hammer made me lol

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #949
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
that's not the point, you said it wouldn't make sense for them to be susceptible to iron when they have tech which you assumed was made of iron. considering all the funky metals in the MCU you can't assume the dark elfs weapons are iron.
Well, what I was thinking of was that the writers could do something different, which is what you are saying too. But I didn't make that clear. Sorry for that.

__________________
"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."

Last edited by American Maid; 12-18-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Make it a more polite post
American Maid is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #950
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,136
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
somethung along those lines. If his weakness will even be iron, I just think it would be cool to need a plot device to defeat him
I'm not a big fan of superheroes using plot devices to defeat their enemies, especially in films.

He's The God of Thunder not a street leveler, he shouldn't have to resort to wimpy ass plot devices to save his ass.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.