Default Re: The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.8

is that a gerbil in my pocket or am i happy 2 see u

Make mine DC, if you please.

every1 says im 2 aloof but idc
Old 06-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #952
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

If you have to ask, you might need to see a doctor.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #953
RoughNTumble
i m not desperate

we don't have any health insurance

Old 06-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #954
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Good

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #955
RoughNTumble
i m not desperate

V______v;;

Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #956
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Don't be sad, you could always kill yourself and get away from years of agony and pain.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #957
RoughNTumble
i m not desperate

wow that's really violent

you're making me sick and nervous and really uncomfortable

Old 06-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #958
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Suicide doesn't have to be violent. It can be slow, painless...fast.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #959
RoughNTumble
i m not desperate

thanks but no thanks we like to roll in the grass and dip our toes in the nice cool water

Old 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #960
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Drowning is a way of suicide, lots of nice cool water there. All around you. Aren't you warm, RoughNTumble? Aren't you warm?

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #961
RoughNTumble
i m not desperate

why do you want us dead so bad precious

Old 06-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #962
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Because using the royal we and us both enrages and frightens me.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #963
Mrs. Sawyer
I wear the pants.

Long time, no see Tron Bonne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Mrs. Sawyer will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #964
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

So it has, Parker Wayne. How you been?

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #965
Mrs. Sawyer
I wear the pants.

I'm doing well. I intern for a tv company now while doing production assistant jobs on the side for the summer, so things are good for change career wise. How about you?

Quote:
Mrs. Sawyer will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #966
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Had a lot of big things happen in my life and had to get away from it. Took some money I'd been saying and did traveling, mainly around Asia, but some of 'budget Europe', too. I'm looking for an apartment now while squatting at some relatives house. I feel good, emotionally and spiritually refreshed. Need to get back in physical shape, though.

Congrats on the job, too. You were in film school, right?

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #967
Mrs. Sawyer
I wear the pants.

Yep. I'll be going back to finish Syracuse in the fall. I can't wait to get out so I can move to Austin.

Travel is always a great way to refocus. What places of Asia and Europe did you travel to?

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #968
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Thailand, Laos, Mynamar (Burma), Vietnam, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. I originally thought of going to France and perfecting my French, but there and other neighboring countries standard of living is about the same as here, couldn't have spent as much time as I did in the above.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #969
Mrs. Sawyer
I wear the pants.

Ah, great countries. I've heard good things about Georgia and Thailand. I hope to go overseas eventually in the future, but it'll most likely be either London or Tokyo.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #970
Anubis
Sup?

Tronie!! Where the F**K you been!

H.E.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #971
sandwraith
The Trailblazer Awakens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne View Post
Thailand, Laos, Mynamar (Burma), Vietnam, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. I originally thought of going to France and perfecting my French, but there and other neighboring countries standard of living is about the same as here, couldn't have spent as much time as I did in the above.

Ugh...you have no idea how much I hate you right now. Everytime I saved up enough cash for a trip like that a family thing comes up and eats away a big chunk of that budget.

Ah well. Osaka-Kyoto 2014.

Old 06-11-2013, 02:39 AM   #972
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Tronie!! Where the F**K you been!
'Nubs, just look up two posts, baby! You know I couldn't leave you guys forever (although it seems like this board is pretty dead now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwraith View Post
Ugh...you have no idea how much I hate you right now. Everytime I saved up enough cash for a trip like that a family thing comes up and eats away a big chunk of that budget.

Ah well. Osaka-Kyoto 2014.
My budget wasn't huge. Had I opted to go to France, I would have exhausted in probably a third of the time. I picked up teaching jobs in Georgia and Thailand, too, for a few months, so that helped.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 04:46 AM   #973
sandwraith
The Trailblazer Awakens

What'd you teach? English?

Old 06-14-2013, 07:32 AM   #974
Tron Bonne
Revolution in Ink

Yeah, English.

Went to a She & Him concert last night, the first on their tour this year. Fantastic, and they played a lot. Almost every song from Volume 2 & 3, and 4-5 from 1. Somehow Zooey Deschannel is even more adorable in live action. There were times when she was jumping up and down with her tambourine, and I was like 'awwwwwh', it was like watching a little puppy dancing to music, swear to God. They were also selling their latest album on cassette, of all things.

Got my IMAX tickets ready for Superman this afternoon, too. Good one, two punch.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #975
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Hey guys go see MOS, your duty as a DC fan in any respect. It's a good movie, friends of me on Facebook saw my status about it. Just a cool movie. First DC movie I left and thought, I can't wait to see the sequel to this.

Closed Thread