Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #951
NDX
The Ultimate Loss

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread will give you all the stuffing you can handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
ok i gotta ask when anyone else was a kid did this segment just freak them the **** out

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
That **** was traumatizing as a kid.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #952
Kaleb
Your 2010 SHHFFL Champ

Proud Baltimore Ravens supporter.
YOUR NEW 2010/11 SHHFFL CHAMPION

Your 2009 SuperheroHype Pro Football Pick 'Em champion
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 AM   #953
TheFuture
Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
HBK said that when he returned to the WWE in 2002, he did not ever think it would last as long as it did.
I only watched those series of clips on YouTube the other day and I had no idea that HBK was as messed up as he was. HHH mentioned one particular moment that broke the camel's back for Vince: it was the night he purchased WCW and all the big names were backstage watching the simulcast with Nitro. In comes HBK completely out of it, having no idea where he was. HHH said that Taker just turned to him and let him know how disgusted he was with his friend. HBK was told to go home after that.

I'd say that between HBK's behaviour backstage and the whole Bret Hart saga, the deadman had nothing but disdain for Michaels. It's amazing to think that a decade later they seemingly got past all of that and put on arguably two of the finest matches Wrestemania has ever seen.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 AM   #954
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

So old JoMo is rumoured to be coming back...ohh how can I contain my excitement

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 12-09-2012, 06:34 AM   #955
Spike014
Side-Kick

Quote:
So old JoMo is rumoured to be coming back...ohh how can I contain my excitement
With or without Milena is the question? Without I would give him a push for WWE championship, but lose the Guru of greatness gimmick. With Milena then I would just allow him to drift into the mindless of midcarders they already have.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #956
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face

If Cesaro ends up victorious over R-Truth in the culmination of their feud, John Morrison would be a good "surprise" next challenger for the US title.

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #957
Dr. Evil
Bishop

This will no doubt make the two 3MB fans happy:

Quote:
- Drew McIntyre says he, Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal will be giving 3MB's State of WWE Address on this coming Monday's RAW. WWE teased this weekend that 3MB may interact with The Muppets, who will be the Social Media Ambassadors this week.

McIntyre posted the following on Twitter Saturday night:

"We at 3MB would like to take a moment to let everybody know that we can appreciate all the greatest artists had critics but never acknowledged anyone or let it slow them down as they only seen the bigger picture. The enlightened already know. You can love us or hate us we couldn't give a damn either way because we are fighting for the whole universe...for all of you!!! musically and in ring, we are changing the world one song and one beating at a time. True we like to have fun but when that bell rings or the red light goes on in the studio we are all business. We are simple men and being disrespected at shows with a locker room the size of a closet is not showing talent like us the proper respect. Then we see our fellow 'talent' on their I pads, playing angry birds.....something is wrong around here and this Monday we will be conducting our 3MB state of the WWE address....for all of you!!! #3MB #3MBandwagon"

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #958
Dr. Evil
Bishop

It's time to hit the music, it's time to light the lights:

Quote:
WWE has announced that The Muppets will be returning to RAW as Social Media Ambassadors for the December 10th episode from Newark, New Jersey. Here's the official announcement from WWE:

"They're back!

One year after guest hosting Monday Night Raw, Disney's The Muppets make their glorious return to WWE's flagship show as Social Media Ambassadors. Given their history with some of the WWE Superstars, we're sure they'll have plenty to say on the goings on of the WWE Universe. Will Miss Piggy have more words for Vickie Guerrero? Do Statler and Waldorf approve of 3MB? And will Beaker send a message to his cousin Sheamus? Follow them on Twitter and Facebook to find out and be sure to check out their holiday video "All I Need is Love" — alongside Cee-Lo Green off the new album "Cee-Lo's Magic Moment" — and the 20th Anniversary Edition of "The Muppet Christmas Carol," now on DVD and Blu-Ray."

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #959
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

The Shield gives an interview from an undisclosed location: SmackDown, Dec. 7, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
Id have Bryan win the Royal Rumble,but here's the catch he challenges takers streak instead of going after the title,during the upcoming months heading towards mania have him be built as a legitimate threat to Takers streak (heck even have interviews with Shawn Michaels talking about how good Bryan is).Obviously he won't win but if done right it could make the wwe universe actually believe that Takers streak is in jeopardy (they can even have flashbacks over the last wrestlemanias showing how taker is getting closer and closer to losing)they could have segments of Bryan studying takers past matches,him talking with Michaels ect ect
I like this idea, really cement home the idea that Bryan is looking at this coldly and that may give him a shot at Taker who has been getting closer with each year to losing with each match taking it's emotional and physical toll on him. Somehow I imagine we'll get something less inspired though, like him and Brock trying to muddle through 20 minutes of obvious spots.

Quote:
ok i gotta ask when anyone else was a kid did this segment just freak them the **** out

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Man I loved this angle, classic stuff!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #960
Kaleb
Your 2010 SHHFFL Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
The Shield gives an interview from an undisclosed location: SmackDown, Dec. 7, 2012
the Joker/Ambrose comparisons continue to grow.

I like this idea, really cement home the idea that Bryan is looking at this coldly and that may give him a shot at Taker who has been getting closer with each year to losing with each match taking it's emotional and physical toll on him. Somehow I imagine we'll get something less inspired though, like him and Brock trying to muddle through 20 minutes of obvious spots.

Man I loved this angle, classic stuff!
that scene still freaks me out to this day.

Proud Baltimore Ravens supporter.
YOUR NEW 2010/11 SHHFFL CHAMPION

Your 2009 SuperheroHype Pro Football Pick 'Em champion
Old 12-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #961
The Sage
Officially a 30 Year Man.
SHH! Global Moderator

The handheld camera really enhances the Joker comparisons with Ambrose as Kaleb said.

That was good.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #962
Lunar_Wolf
WTF face

I hope they keep the Shield strong and not mess them up like the Nexus.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #963
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 12-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #964
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #965
bullets
bang bang

The Shield of Justice!

Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #966
OnTheAir
Papa Spank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
I this woman...she's better as a heel, but I still luv me some Layla!

Old 12-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #967
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Old 12-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #968
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

I've been wondering..What would need to happen for WWE to reboot the product?,New stages for their shows/New direction/New title designs/New Logo/Roster&Character Changes and all New Storylines all at the same time,A transition like how it went from the New Generation to Attitude Era and I don't mean a new era to be edgy&stuff like that era But just all new/different&fresh.

I think 3 things would have to happen..

#1-Vince McMahon retires or dies and Triple H&Stephanie completely take over and decide to start NEW asap.

#2-Top stars such as Cena/Orton/Punk&Sheamus leaves the company at the same time together for some reason.

#3-The product becomes **** even to hardcore WWE marks&casuals and affects the company so bad that ratings plunge to an all-time new record breaking low average for the company/PPV buyrates plunge to TNA ppv level/Attendance for Raw&Smackdown become like the average house shows and their fan feedback on their social media stuff becomes much more negative than praising from the hardcore WWE casual.

A #4 But most unlikely thing that could happen is IF TNA some how becomes HUGE like WCW did!

I just think it'd be awesome IF something big happens that causes WWE to basically reboot everything,Like they have a ppv where new champions are made for all titles and all storylines&feuds end and then the next night on Raw Vince or Triple H gives a little speech like Vince made for the Attitude era But this time he could say"The time of You Can't See Me and childish games are defiantly passe!"

Old 12-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #969
Big Green
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
I've been wondering..What would need to happen for WWE to reboot the product?,New stages for their shows/New direction/New title designs/New Logo/Roster&Character Changes and all New Storylines all at the same time,A transition like how it went from the New Generation to Attitude Era and I don't mean a new era to be edgy&stuff like that era But just all new/different&fresh.

I think 3 things would have to happen..

#1-Vince McMahon retires or dies and Triple H&Stephanie completely take over and decide to start NEW asap.

#2-Top stars such as Cena/Orton/Punk&Sheamus leaves the company at the same time together for some reason.

#3-The product becomes **** even to hardcore WWE marks&casuals and affects the company so bad that ratings plunge to an all-time new record breaking low average for the company/PPV buyrates plunge to TNA ppv level/Attendance for Raw&Smackdown become like the average house shows and their fan feedback on their social media stuff becomes much more negative than praising from the hardcore WWE casual.

A #4 But most unlikely thing that could happen is IF TNA some how becomes HUGE like WCW did!

I just think it'd be awesome IF something big happens that causes WWE to basically reboot everything,Like they have a ppv where new champions are made for all titles and all storylines&feuds end and then the next night on Raw Vince or Triple H gives a little speech like Vince made for the Attitude era But this time he could say"The time of You Can't See Me and childish games are defiantly passe!"
5) Paul Heyman wins the powerball lotto and brings back a successful product.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #970
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Green View Post
5) Paul Heyman wins the powerball lotto and brings back a successful product.
2013: Paul Heyman wins $50 million in the powerball lottery.

2015: Paul Heyman ends up living with his parents again after signing Austin Aries, Zema Ion and Daniel Bryan to 45-year guaranteed contracts, and trying to buy the Oxygen Network to broadcast the new ECW on.

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #971
Dr. Evil
Bishop

So how do I get Mike Tyson for WWE 13? He did not appear on my roster after the DLC I downloaded all of it so far and he wasn't one of the lockables.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #972
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

Not sure IF he's released as public DLC yet But did you check all pages in the WWE Shop in the game?He should appear somewhere there IF he's available

Old 12-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #973
Big Green
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
So how do I get Mike Tyson for WWE 13? He did not appear on my roster after the DLC I downloaded all of it so far and he wasn't one of the lockables.
He was a wal-mart exclusive character. I don't think he will be a DLC

Old 12-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #974
Big Green
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
2013: Paul Heyman wins $50 million in the powerball lottery.

2015: Paul Heyman ends up living with his parents again after signing Austin Aries, Zema Ion and Daniel Bryan to 45-year guaranteed contracts, and trying to buy the Oxygen Network to broadcast the new ECW on.
Lol, probably what would really happen.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #975
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Green View Post
He was a wal-mart exclusive character. I don't think he will be a DLC
He was a pre-order exclusive everywhere and THQ has confirmed longago that he will be available later