The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #751
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Beckhams wife and kids are staying in London which makes sense seeing as its only a couple hours away from Paris by train. PSG will earn millions in merch sales alone by having Beckham not that they need the money with their Billionaire middle east owners.

Joey Barton's tweet about Beckham coming to france was typical Barton.

Last edited by chamber-music; 01-31-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #752
kit1982
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

hmmm the wife to be has been moaning about going to Paris for years, I could care less about the tower, the culture and History...... but the chance to see Ibra and now Becks is too great an opportunity to turn down!

Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #753
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1982 View Post
hmmm the wife to be has been moaning about going to Paris for years, I could care less about the tower, the culture and History...... but the chance to see Ibra and now Becks is too great an opportunity to turn down!
Hey Kit, it seems like you got Morrison but you lost Becchio in the exchange. It's like Neil is just messing with you personally. "You want Morrison, I'll give you Morrison BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM   #754
kit1982
Side-Kick

Not to mention Darth he's just signed Stephen Warnock to further pee me off, I can hear Neil now "Kit you might want me out, but you'll never get rid of the Warnock name from this club!!!"

Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 PM   #755
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Not to mention Darth he's just signed Stephen Warnock to further pee me off, I can hear Neil now "Kit you might want me out, but you'll never get rid of the Warnock name from this club!!!"
He's trolling you hard.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #756
kit1982
Side-Kick

I know, I read somewhere his salary was 750,000 a year, however I'm pretty sure it's 750,000 plus my tears

Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #757
kit1982
Side-Kick

Just a random thought, with Butland going to Stoke in the summer as he wants first team football what chance of Begovic going to United in the summer?

Old 01-31-2013, 01:28 PM   #758
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Quote:
You never been to Paris?

Old 01-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #759
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Arsenal are either trying to sign Nacho or Arsene ordered some nachos. Either one would be shocking.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #760
ttotheusher
In the Palais

BREAKING: Harry Redknapp in his car heading to QPR's HQ:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 01-31-2013, 01:58 PM   #761
ttotheusher
In the Palais

Also Kit, I'm suprised you didn't tell us you were at the Spurs match!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 01-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #762
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Old 01-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #763
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

9.2 million for Gary Hooper?!

Old 01-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #764
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Apparently, West Brom have not given Odemwingie permission to speak to QPR. He's currently at Loftus Road.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #765
bapi
Side-Kick

Confirmed: Willian will join Anzhi tomorrow - 34M!!!

Heath Ledger, 1979-2008
Old 01-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #766
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Money talks man.

Also, Brek Shea got his first Sky Sports drive thru interview. Welcome to England.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM   #767
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttotheusher View Post
Also Kit, I'm suprised you didn't tell us you were at the Spurs match!

I wonder what team he supports

Old 01-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #768
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

I think he might be a French tourist.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #769
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Simon Dawkins to Aston Villa from Spurs. Been on loan for the least two seasons in MLS with the Quakes. Pretty good player but I don't think he's EPL ready just yet. Of course Villa are barely a Championship side now.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:13 PM   #770
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Kit spotted at Carrow Road!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 01-31-2013, 05:49 PM   #771
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Haha, nice. Pass it off as a romantic thing 1st though before you suddenly 'realise' this when you get there.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #772
ttotheusher
In the Palais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
God, that blonde reporter...

Old 01-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #773
The Englishman
Marching On Together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Hahahahaha

"For England James?" "No......For me"

"The things i do for England."
Old 01-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #774
RKO
QT's Personal Consultant.

Those Norwich City fans are quite the lads.

Someone get this hothead out of here!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:26 AM   #775
The Englishman
Marching On Together

One of them is a Leeds fan...

"For England James?" "No......For me"

"The things i do for England."
Closed Thread