The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #51
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

Glen is also the best rn

venus_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #52
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

I'm recalling this show The Walking *****.

"Hey Daryl, dump your brother who you were looking everywhere for!"

Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #53
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Except he wasn't. That was the whole point of his episode in Season 2. To let go of his brother. Yeah, it's a pretty ****** thing to ask him to do but the whole idea behind that episode was that Daryl comes to terms with the fact that his brother was not a good guy.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #54
bullets
bang bang

I'd rather get eaten than be confined to that prison for the rest of my days.

bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #55
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Carl has hit puberty lol.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #56
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

Gov'na don't give a ****.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #57
bullets
bang bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Merle is a huge liability. It's one thing to save him , but taking him back to camp wouldn't be a wise decision.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #58
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Andrea is such a ****ing idiot.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #59
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Could they actually be making Andrea into a good character?

Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #60
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Judging from this episode? Nope.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #61
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Oh you...

H.E.(R?)
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #62
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

Ohhhh

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
they may be getting rid of Daryl for a bit to give us a little Tyrese/Carol/Michonne maybe? ahhhhh yeahs

Old 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #63
Mister J
Say 'Gouda'!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
Andrea is such a ****ing idiot.
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Could they actually be making Andrea into a good character?
Not so much this.

After finding out that her Prince Charming has had her friends in town, deliberately kept it from her (essentially confirming every suspicion Michonne was trying to relay to her that he's a creep) and then told her that basically she's an inconsequential piece of tail who doesn't warrant any sort of confidence... she works to rally the troops so she can keep playing house instead of thinking "OK, **** this guy. How do I get out of here". Oh vey.

So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.
Mister J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #64
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

I like how Rick is now Herchsel from season 2 with the prison his farm, and Herschel is now Rick.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #65
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

what the **** ahhh

Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #66
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Well thats why she's in the opening credits.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #67
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

And thank god they have reestablishwd Daryl as a rogue. He was becoming way too domesticated as Rick's lacky.

Haha, I need Rick to see Lori like making out with Shane or something. And Shane saying that it's his baby.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #68
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Whoa Rick's lost it.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #69
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

It's gonna be crazy vs crazy next week. Funny to see Chris Hardwick tone it down a little in the promos

Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #70
Mister J
Say 'Gouda'!
SHH! Global Moderator

It's all fun and games in a Ricktatorship until you start hearing and seeing ****.

So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.
Mister J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #71
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/10/th...ode-9-shocker/

Quote:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Okay, that vision of Rick’s at the end: What the hell is wrong with this guy?

GLEN MAZZARA: That is a vision of Lori haunting Rick, and she’s appearing to him in what was her wedding dress, on the day he was happiest with her. And if you look at that moment — and this is important — if you look at that moment when he sees her, it’s right when he’s about to let Tyrese and his group join the group and stay in the prison. And his sanity cracks and his subconscious shows him this vision, which is a classic horror moment. And it’s at exactly the wrong time, and it ruins something for that group. And Hershel, who is very astute and a good friend of Rick’s and has a lot of insights into that Rick-Lori relationship — this will be an arc for him, the fact that his friend is slipping away. It activates Hershel in an interesting way. Hershel spent the back half of the first part of the season recovering from his injury. Hershel is now back and he’s ready to kick ass with his one good leg. He really needs to save his friend.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #72
bullets
bang bang

Was Shane right about Rick? I'm starting to think so.

Next episode looks really good.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #73
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
This.

Not so much this.

After finding out that her Prince Charming has had her friends in town, deliberately kept it from her (essentially confirming every suspicion Michonne was trying to relay to her that he's a creep) and then told her that basically she's an inconsequential piece of tail who doesn't warrant any sort of confidence... she works to rally the troops so she can keep playing house instead of thinking "OK, **** this guy. How do I get out of here". Oh vey.
Just because she knows the Gov is a piece of ****, why would she foresake a generally good group of people in their time of need? So she could go out on her own to a ****ty, run-down prison with a group of people she hasn't been a part of for almost a year? Come on, now...

I could see her turning on the Governor, but I don't think she'll be like "Hey, Woodbury, **** all y'all!!!" and take off into the night.

H.E.(R?)
Old 02-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #74
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

Thank god

Quote:
after sophia came out of the barn in season 2, we had norman’s character retreat a bit and he dropped out of some episodes. Ummm…we won’t do that again. Daryl is front and center. There are a few interesting episodes where we play the storyline a bit. Fans don’t have to worry. There’s more than enough daryl to go around.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #75
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
Was Shane right about Rick? I'm starting to think so.

Next episode looks really good.
How?

H.E.(R?)