The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 02-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #176
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
Exactly. She's obviously getting attached to the baby, and for a girl who tried to commit suicide a year ago to one now talking about wanting to have a child, she just went for broke and gave Rick a kiss.

And I also think Axel is skeevy, even though I felt sorry for him when he learned about Oscar.
Definitely, and it's hardly surprising she would latch on to Rick with the baby and the fact he needs fixing so to speak along with him looking after the group, it's classic crush material.

Yeah I may be wrong on exactly what lies beneath but I'm sure there's more than the gee shucks stuff we've seen.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #177
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

Quote:
But still...you know that expression "not if you're the last man on earth"? I suspect Axel will be hearing a lot of that.
Daww...

But, yeah probably.

I loved Carol telling him off as well. Especially considering that this is a woman who was often too afraid to say a word against her own husband, and this guy is a convicted felon.

H.E.(R?)
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #178
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

About Beth being in love with Rick. I bet that all got thrown out of the window after Rick's little outburst at the end. If that didn't turn her off she's just as crazy as Rick (at the moment) and the Gov.

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #179
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Daww...

But, yeah probably.

I loved Carol telling him off as well. Especially considering that this is a woman who was often too afraid to say a word against her own husband, and this guy is a convicted felon.
Me too, I like the new Carol. She's so pissed at Daryl, I really hope she gets the chance to tell him off for going with Merle.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #180
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Anyone watch Talking Dead? It was ****ing hilarious.

Also friggin that kid who said he could take the "little boy and woman" dude that little big has the best shot in the group! Please ****ing try.

Last edited by Hush; 02-12-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #181
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Anyone watch Talking Dead? It was ****ing hilarious.

Also friggin that kid who said he could take the "little boy and woman" dude that little big has the best shot in the group! Please ****ing try.
I'm waiting for Carl to give that kid an "Oh yeah? I shot my mom in the face" talk. That should shut him up.

I'm glad Talking Dead is an hour now. I also noticed that Chris Hardwick took his excitement level down a notch in the tease during TWD's commercial break. I think he got yelled at on Twitter a lot for that during the first half of the season.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #182
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Talking dead has always needed an hour and what they have added to make it an hour is awesome. The live fan reaction is totally cool.

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #183
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
I'm waiting for Carl to give that kid an "Oh yeah? I shot my mom in the face" talk. That should shut him up.

I'm glad Talking Dead is an hour now. I also noticed that Chris Hardwick took his excitement level down a notch in the tease during TWD's commercial break. I think he got yelled at on Twitter a lot for that during the first half of the season.
I'm glad about that. He was completely annoying

3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Interstellar

Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #184
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien

Great episode, and I'm actually glad they kicked it off with getting them out than doing a repeat of the previous escape episode. It also allowed things to branch out where things might go because now we have four groups (technically three since I think the others will have Tyrese and company join them next episode rather than sending them out of the prison).

It's going to be interesting to see how long Daryl and Merle will be on their own as well.

I also loved Rick's freak out when he saw Lori.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #185
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #186
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

I miss Daryl already

Old 02-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #187
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post

Old 02-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #188
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

Edit

Last edited by GoldGoblin; 02-16-2013 at 03:16 PM.
GoldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #189
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
AHAHAHA....that just awesome.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #190
dreammaster
Side-Kick

this was awesome episode

dreammaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #191
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
I can see why people are putting a lot into the kiss. The camera lingered for a long time and it seemed they wanted us to focus on it. Also, with Beth being the "mom" to little Judith Asskicker so to speak, I can see that developing further. I hope it doesn't because it's a lame cliche storyline but yeah.
Thank you. People act like this has been conjured from thin air. I'm not saying Rick is going to marry Beth, but that moment was shot in the EXACT same way as Beth's little moments with Carl. They were meant to be noticed. Ripe for speculation.

To reiterate, not saying anything will come from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carl did something stupid because his crush is crushing on his dad.

The way this show is, I would not be surprised if Crazy Rick began thinking Beth is Lori. He can even call her Loribeth.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #192
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

I was abit disappointed with the comeback episode, Just found the whole thing abit boring.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #193
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
Thank you. People act like this has been conjured from thin air. I'm not saying Rick is going to marry Beth, but that moment was shot in the EXACT same way as Beth's little moments with Carl. They were meant to be noticed. Ripe for speculation.

To reiterate, not saying anything will come from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carl did something stupid because his crush is crushing on his dad.

The way this show is, I would not be surprised if Crazy Rick began thinking Beth is Lori. He can even call her Loribeth.
Just like how some of ya'll speculated that Carl didn't actually kill Lori after she died giving birth. And even believed the following episode Rick was going to run into a walker Lori. Just b/c she got killed off camera. I'm sorry but I find that Beth kiss turning into something more than just showing her gratitude as ridiculous as the speculation about Carl not actually finishing off Lori, but I guess we'll see.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #194
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Just like how some of ya'll speculated that Carl didn't actually kill Lori after she died giving birth. And even believed the following episode Rick was going to run into a walker Lori. Just b/c she got killed off camera. I'm sorry but I find that Beth kiss turning into something more than just showing her gratitude as ridiculous as the speculation about Carl not actually finishing off Lori, but I guess we'll see.
Who the **** said that on here? If nothing comes of it, good. I hate the idea but I'm sorry dude it was obvious they wanted us to focus on it.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #195
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

^^^ Direct quotes from the Lori thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post
We didn't see Carl actually shoot her... so just maybe, zombie Lori comes back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grommers View Post
And the crazy part is I called that was going to happen with Andrew, and I had like 4-5 people on here tell me I was wrong and that for sure he was dead.

I'd never say never with Lori either, it'd be interesting to see her come back as a zombie, and have the governor shoot her, it would be painstaking for rick even more so. To have her die..twice? Sort of thing, and have the governor just treat her like every other zombie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Yeah, but it wouldn't be out of the question. What if she is chained up as a zombie.

I hope Carol is still in the jail somewhere just on the other side. Hopefully she didn't do something stupid like runaway to the forest.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #196
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Well the first one is a joke obviously. The other two need their heads examined. No offense.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #197
Tyrone Parker
The real black Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
The quieter and less threatening he seems the more certain I am that there's something darker underneath, the fact the first woman he goes for is a girl who looks closer to 15 and is clearly a bit naive just gave me that vibe, maybe I'll be wrong but I just get the feeling there's going to be more to it than a simple horny mistake.
She looks far from 15.

She looks in her early to mid twenties at least, nothing wrong with hitting on that.

Tyrone Parker is offline   Reply With Quote