The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #26
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick
 
ShadowBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSymbol View Post
you mean loaded with ********.un relevant dumb stuff.
Seriously, are you that big a fanboy that you can't see the flaws in the film? I liked the movie but I can admit that alot of the things mentioned in the trailer are true flaws.

ShadowBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #27
TheSymbol
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 54
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
things mentioned in the trailer are true flaws.


No most are not.

TheSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Elaborate.

Not saying you are necessarily wrong, but this "yes it is" "no it isn't" style of arguing is silly.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Fudgie
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Seriously, are you that big a fanboy that you can't see the flaws in the film? I liked the movie but I can admit that alot of the things mentioned in the trailer are true flaws.
They're flaws thousands of people see. This awesome trailer just shows 'em all.

Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #30
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick
 
ShadowBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Okay here's a few

1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.

2. Bruce is just okay with letting Blake know he is Batman. He never met the guy before .

3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?

4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.

5. Useless characters example, Foley.

6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.

7. The fact that there is only one riot during the whole 3 month lockdown.

8. Magic knee brace.

9. His back being magically healed in 3 months.

10. The fact that he arrived in Gotham from the Middle East with no money and no way to contact anyone.

11. Poor pacing in the movie. Moves slow in the first act and skimps the 3 month Gotham city lockdown in the last act.

12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?

13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.

14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.

15. How did Bruce survive the bomb explosion with 5 seconds left?

16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?


Last edited by ShadowBoxer; 12-05-2012 at 10:41 AM.
ShadowBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #31
TheSymbol
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 54
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Okay here's a few

1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.

2. Bruce is just okay with letting Blake know he is Batman. He never met the guy before .

3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?

4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.

5. Useless characters example, Foley.

6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.

7. The fact that there is only one riot during the whole 3 month lockdown.

8. Magic knee brace.

9. His back being magically healed in 3 months.

10. The fact that he arrived in Gotham from the Middle East with no money and no way to contact anyone.

11. Poor pacing in the movie. Moves slow in the first act and skimps the 3 month Gotham city lockdown in the last act.

12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?

13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.

14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.

15. How did Bruce survive the bomb explosion with 5 seconds left?

16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?
1.Blake was one the few people who figured it out that bruce is batman,because when batman was gone bruce was gone
2.read above.
3.miranda
4.I dont agree
5.Useless i dont know why,if he's useless then all the cops would be useless.
6.maybe they where afraid?
7.Well the riot starts when Bane explains that Twoface killed harvey,so it's logical that the residents where angry about that.What else would have started the riots earlier?
8.i dont care about that
9.With help from that person in the same cell
10.True.But he's bruce wayne,almost the whole world knows him,if he walks to someone who is rich,then he can explain what happened and he could have gotten help.
11.i liked the pacing.
12.Because that is written in the script,that is nolans idea,and i dont care.
13.Well i didnt mind it at all.
14.He didnt (in my opinion)
15.Then they residents are dumb,and i dont care about that.

TheSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
Fudgie
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Okay here's a few

1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.

2. Bruce is just okay with letting Blake know he is Batman. He never met the guy before .

3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?

4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.

5. Useless characters example, Foley.

6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.

7. The fact that there is only one riot during the whole 3 month lockdown.

8. Magic knee brace.

9. His back being magically healed in 3 months.

10. The fact that he arrived in Gotham from the Middle East with no money and no way to contact anyone.

11. Poor pacing in the movie. Moves slow in the first act and skimps the 3 month Gotham city lockdown in the last act.

12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?

13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.

14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.

15. How did Bruce survive the bomb explosion with 5 seconds left?

16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?
Love this list.

Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #33
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.
 
TheIrishAvenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 6,877
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Good, but needed more Rich Evans.

__________________
"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR
7.11.14



TheIrishAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #34
Tequilla
Side-Kick
 
Tequilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: P
Posts: 1,724
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Okay here's a few
I read the first point...did you even saw the movie ? Bruce Wayne hast been MIA for 8 years. Rewatch it . Pay attention to this character called ms Miranda Tate. She explicitly inform us , the audience , about what Bruce has been doing and when he closed himself. Or did you not read that tiny bit of info on the IN-TER-NET ? LOL

How can anyone discuss a movie , when you clearly missed an entire point the film makes regarding the main character ?

Tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #35
Deserana
2005/2008/2012
 
Deserana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,902
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.
Batman had been gone for 8 years. Bruce only 3 (told in the film). Plus if Blake becomes Batman then Gotham won't think that Bruce is Batman surely... also Bane was clearly targeting the rich and many saw Bruce in that hostage place so it could easily be released that Bruce was killed by Bane

Quote:
2. Bruce is just okay with letting Blake know he is Batman. He never met the guy before .
Bruce saw a connection with this kid and could easily tell Blake was inspired by Batman however although very weak is a slightly valid point.

Quote:
3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?
Talia had ben working inside Wayne Enterprises for years plus she knew Bruce was Batman. She must have realised someone is supplying Bruce she's proabably been looking for such a place and eventually found it.

Quote:
4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.
Jeez is this complaint still going around. Tune your ear and he's simple to understand. I couldn't understand him at first but now it's fine.

Quote:
5. Useless characters example, Foley.
Valid point.

Quote:
6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.
Valid point (the most so far).

Quote:
7. The fact that there is only one riot during the whole 3 month lockdown.
Well they did have the threat of a bomb and were told Bane didn't have the trigger however I don't believe the city from TDK would hide in their houses the way they did so sorta valid point again.

Quote:
8. Magic knee brace.
Got it from Fox (Shown in script and is common sense especially as they'd just shown a Fox scene before. Strange omission). No more stupid than the Batpod coming from the tumbler.

Quote:
9. His back being magically healed in 3 months.
Pretty stupid but nothing I can't buy.

Quote:
10. The fact that he arrived in Gotham from the Middle East with no money and no way to contact anyone.
Valid point.

Quote:
11. Poor pacing in the movie. Moves slow in the first act and skimps the 3 month Gotham city lockdown in the last act.
Valid point (though a matter of opinion)

Quote:
12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?
Because of Bane/Talia's plan (wanting Bruce to watch his city die) and because the bomb becomes unstable after being disconnected from the reactor "decay in a matter of months" I believe is the exact wording IN THE FILM.

Quote:
13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.
Actually it's about 10/13 minutes and perfectly fine by me. He was in it when he was needed.

Quote:
14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.
I agree (though it looked amazing) however there are loads who say the final battle is breathtaking.

Quote:
15. How did Bruce survive the bomb explosion with 5 seconds left?
Editing trick. Sorry but Nolan's been using these in his films since day 1.

I'm not saying all my answers are fact I'm just saying that with what we are given in the film and stuff we see in previous films these can easily be logically thought out.

__________________
The above is MY OPINION and ONLY my opinion please do not think of it as fact or a statement of fact it is merely what I feel.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.

Deserana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #36
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick
 
ShadowBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

like I said I like the movie and like Nolan as a filmmaker and I am a Bat fan myself. I am just not in denial about illogical things in this movie. No movie is perfect guys, if you think Rises is flawless then you must be a hardcore Nolan fan.


Last edited by ShadowBoxer; 12-05-2012 at 11:26 AM.
ShadowBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #37
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla View Post
I read the first point...did you even saw the movie ? Bruce Wayne hast been MIA for 8 years. Rewatch it . Pay attention to this character called ms Miranda Tate. She explicitly inform us , the audience , about what Bruce has been doing and when he closed himself. Or did you not read that tiny bit of info on the IN-TER-NET ? LOL

How can anyone discuss a movie , when you clearly missed an entire point the film makes regarding the main character ?
Not only do you miss the point of the first point here, thus attacking what is only, as far as I can tell, a straw man - you also do it in a rather insulting fashion. There's no need to be patronizing.

Many of the things on the list are legitimate flaws. John Blake is the biggest flaw in the whole film IMO. I'd like to discuss these flaws in a friendly atmosphere myself.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #38
Tequilla
Side-Kick
 
Tequilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: P
Posts: 1,724
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Not only do you miss the point of the first point here, thus attacking what is only, as far as I can tell, a straw man - you also do it in a rather insulting fashion. There's no need to be patronizing.

Many of the things on the list are legitimate flaws. John Blake is the biggest flaw in the whole film IMO. I'd like to discuss these flaws in a friendly atmosphere myself.
I missed the point ? eheh

More patronizing that labeling movie flaws , personal opinions ? Impossible !

I dont see any flaws in that list. Some opinions. Some inability to understand the actions of movie.

Tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #39
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick
 
ShadowBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla View Post
I missed the point ? eheh

More patronizing that labeling movie flaws , personal opinions ? Impossible !

I dont see any flaws in that list. Some opinions. Some inability to understand the movie.
I am not trolling ( I am a fan of the entire trilogy) but do you really honestly believe Rises is a flawless film? Because I am sure even Chris Nolan wouldn't call his own film flawless ( no film is).

ShadowBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #40
Tequilla
Side-Kick
 
Tequilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: P
Posts: 1,724
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I am not trolling ( I am a fan of the entire trilogy) but do you really honestly believe Rises is a flawless film? Because I am sure even Chris Nolan wouldn't call his own film flawless ( no film is).
No i dont think the movie is flawless . Nowhere near that. There's much better movies released this year than TDKR.

But i dont try to present opinions as facts. I dont agree that , what you listed are general flaws of the movie.

Tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #41
cloverfan98
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 323
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

I have ALOT of problems with this movie and while I do think it was a poor writing choice to have the bomb go off after 3 months, however I didn't really think of it as a bomb. The way I undertsand it was that it was simliar to a nuclear reactor. After being unplugged from the machine, the reactor core began to deteriorate which is what the timer was counting down to. Its still a weak story element but at least ther may be some explination for it in the film.

cloverfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #42
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Okay here's a few

1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.

2. Bruce is just okay with letting Blake know he is Batman. He never met the guy before .

3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?

4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.

5. Useless characters example, Foley.

6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.

7. The fact that there is only one riot during the whole 3 month lockdown.

8. Magic knee brace.

9. His back being magically healed in 3 months.

10. The fact that he arrived in Gotham from the Middle East with no money and no way to contact anyone.

11. Poor pacing in the movie. Moves slow in the first act and skimps the 3 month Gotham city lockdown in the last act.

12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?

13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.

14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.

15. How did Bruce survive the bomb explosion with 5 seconds left?

16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?
Bang on its good film but has so much wrong with it. Babes voice was terrible as was Foley I can kind of forgive the rest of the flaws. I think this film was definitely the weakest of the trilogy.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #43
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light
 
John Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,555
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
5. Useless characters example, Foley.

6. The lack of Gotham city residents pov during the 3 months of bring under the leagues control.
These too negate each other because the characters who show us the pov will be useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?
They might not of. Bruce could have "died" any time dying the three months. Alfred was gone, Fox was in hiding. No one was able to report his death. So Gordon could lie when Beuce died.

__________________
Once, there was only dark. Ask me, the light's winning. -Rust Cohle

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all gonna die. Come watch TV. -Morty Smith

Last edited by John Locke; 12-05-2012 at 01:46 PM.
John Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #44
redfirebird2008
Side-Kick
 
redfirebird2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,830
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I liked the movie to but all the points they bring up are valid and hilarious. So many plot holes and things that don't make sense in this movie prevent it from being a perfect ending to the Nolan bat trilogy.
I have yet to see a single superhero film that is even close to perfect, never mind the previous two Bat films supposedly being perfect.

redfirebird2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #45
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now
 
CapedCrusader14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,402
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

One thing to add about Bruce being able to get back to Gotham:

He travelled the world for 7 years (some of which was in Prison and with The League of Shadows) without money, contacts or a known identity. I don't think it's that hard to believe he'd be able to get back to Gotham if you'd paid attention to Batman Begins.

The only valid points in that list are 5, 6 and to some extent, 11.

CapedCrusader14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #46
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader14 View Post
One thing to add about Bruce being able to get back to Gotham:

He travelled the world for 7 years (some of which was in Prison and with The League of Shadows) without money, contacts or a known identity. I don't think it's that hard to believe he'd be able to get back to Gotham if you'd paid attention to Batman Begins.

The only valid points in that list are 5, 6 and to some extent, 11.
Come on though look where he is? He had no money no cell phone etc just because he somehow managed it in BB doesn't make it any less ridiculous, it's typical Hollywood cutting corners.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #47
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now
 
CapedCrusader14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,402
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Come on though look where he is? He had no money no cell phone etc just because he somehow managed it in BB doesn't make it any less ridiculous, it's typical Hollywood cutting corners.
Did Bruce have any of those in BB? Nope. I don't find it ridiculous. The most ridiculous thing about the whole situation is the jump from 23 days till the bomb goes off, till 1 day till the bomb goes off.

And I guess it would be ridiculous in the comics as well with Bruce traveling the world in such a situation? Well except Bruce actually used his money there.

__________________
"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe."

75 Years of the Batman - Happy Anniversary to my Hero
CapedCrusader14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #48
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader14 View Post
Did Bruce have any of those in BB? Nope. I don't find it ridiculous. The most ridiculous thing about the whole situation is the jump from 23 days till the bomb goes off, till 1 day till the bomb goes off.

And I guess it would be ridiculous in the comics as well with Bruce traveling the world in such a situation? Well except Bruce actually used his money there.
Agree to disagree, I don't think because it was done in a prior film and not really explained makes it any less ridiculous.

I think the honest trailers hit the nail on the head when it says the film seems will e terrain you but start to annoy you when you really think about it. The first two were awesome with flaws that get lost in their films entertainment, the Dark Knight Rises is a good film that's flaws really stand out when you watch it again. I think the flaws stand out more in the third than the other two. It's like Supernan Returns you noticed the flaws more and more but if course Rises is a far better film than SRs.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 12-05-2012 at 02:51 PM.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #49
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Okay here's a few

1. People in Gotham must not be very smart since no one found it odd that both Bruce Wayne and Batman have been MIA for 8 years. Then when Bruce returns to the public eye, so does Batman. Gordon of all people should have figured this our before anyone else.
Bruce Wayne was only MIA the last three years.

But in any case, the same can be talked about with Batman Begins with Bruce Wayne having returned and all of a sudden Batman appears.

Quote:
3. During the sewer fight how did Bane know where applied sciences was AFTER Fox said it was off the books?
Talia?

Quote:
4. Bane is hard to understand in some places.
Debatable.

Quote:
5. Useless characters example, Foley.
Agreed, but only Foley was the useless character in TDKR, imo.

Quote:
12. Why does it take months for a bomb to blow up?
Fusion reactor had to heat up.

Quote:
13. A nearly 3 hour batman movie with only about 30 mins of Batman ( in costume) in it.
That's just nitpicking, don't you think? Not really a flaw.

Quote:
14. A crappy finale battle with Bane.
Debatable.

Quote:
16. No one thought it was weird Bruce Wayne AND Batman died on the same day?
Goes back to the same logic of no one assuming Bruce Wayne was Batman in Batman Begins.

Aside from these, you did bring up some obvious flaws with TDKR.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #50
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,346
Default Re: Honest Trailers - TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader14 View Post
Did Bruce have any of those in BB? Nope.
Compare the two scenarios you're talking about;

Bruce had just been with the LOS for god knows how long, a resourceful wealthy organization. How hard would it be to make a phone call to Alfred to come and collect him in a plane in the BB situation? When he was on the streets with criminals you saw him steal.

Then compare it to TDKR, where he just climbed out of a prison pit he sent months in, has no money, no resources, in a country he has no idea where, and he somehow manages to not only get back to America, but he gets into a city that is sealed off by the army.

It was ridiculous.

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.