The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

View Poll Results: What is your favorite comic book film of all time?
Spider-Man (2002) 13 12.26%
Spider-Man 2 26 24.53%
The Amazing Spider-Man 20 18.87%
The Dark Knight 49 46.23%
The Dark Knight Rises 24 22.64%
Marvel's The Avengers 36 33.96%
Iron Man 20 18.87%
Captain America: The First Avenger 7 6.60%
Thor 11 10.38%
Superman 10 9.43%
Superman II 6 5.66%
V For Vendetta 5 4.72%
Watchmen 3 2.83%
X2: X-Men United 17 16.04%
X-Men: First Class 11 10.38%
Other 15 14.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #176
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,230
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Anno, can you link me to the thread you made?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Smith
Green White And Blue Make Dreams Come True.
#wtF

#IbelieveinBatfleck2k16
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #177
JOE
_________________________
 
JOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,649
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Just focusing on the Spider-Man movies, how do you think TASM stands? TASM is better than SM3 without question, but how do you think it relates to SM1? Better or worse?

Comparing it to SM2 is irrelevant.

__________________
"You see... Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All you need is a little push!"

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #178
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Anno, can you link me to the thread you made?
Sure thing man:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=450037

PS: If anyone follows that link to start flaming, I will ask a mod to delete your posts.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #179
Visualiza
What is a yout?
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 1,321
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Just focusing on the Spider-Man movies, how do you think TASM stands? TASM is better than SM3 without question, but how do you think it relates to SM1? Better or worse?

Comparing it to SM2 is irrelevant.
Definitely towards the bottom of the barrel. Was it better than 3? IMO, doesn't matter. I can't really rank movies I consider bad; one being a little or a lot worse than the other is neither here nor there. The one thing TASM has going for it is a solid cast, which does indeed bode well for its future.

The follow up can always be good, so we'll see what happens. Every franchise seems to go through a stinker or two, and the better ones bounce back. Bond has had several, Bourne recently got its first baddie, X-Men is bouncing back, etc.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #180
Valkyrje
Monstah Lobstah
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 309
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

TASM is the best Spidey movie IMO... SM2 is overrated because of the train scene

Valkyrje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #181
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Oh my, how dare I have a differing opinion of TAS-M than you.

Shame on me.
We've heard your opinion before.

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #182
spider-neil
spins a web any size!
 
spider-neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,164
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zece View Post
TASM is the best Spidey movie IMO... SM2 is overrated because of the train scene
You must admit though the train scene 'is' incredible.

spider-neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #183
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 26,006
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
The only thing the Raimi films did with the Goblin was Harry trying to kill Peter, and all we get was a guy in a paintball mask.

Look at how this person compares TASM to SM1:

http://fenskeland.blogspot.ca/2012/1...ial-stand.html
I really don't care that Harry didn't have a GG mask. He personally mind-****ed Peter with MJ (which he did in different ways in the comics when he was harassing MJ "as a friend" when they were both married to different people) and tried to kill Spidey several times, but dying in the end while saving Peter's life. Pretty much how it played out in the comics, except his death was more cinematic and he never wore a GG mask.

My point is, even if you think TASM series does it better, it inevitably will hit the same beats if it goes past TASM3.

As for comparing origin films, I have already said countless times why I think SM1 is better. I think it will stand the test of time better too, because there is an elegant glow to that movie and it is paced perfectly. Not to mention Uncle Ben's death wasn't half-assed in SM1 and Peter actually felt guilty and learned a lesson from it. TASM is very workmanlike and neither are winning awards for villain design. But we have already discussed this.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #184
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
The only thing the Raimi films did with the Goblin was Harry trying to kill Peter, and all we get was a guy in a paintball mask.
DACrowe did a pretty good job talking about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Look at how this person compares TASM to SM1:

http://fenskeland.blogspot.ca/2012/1...ial-stand.html
Focusing on this part
Quote:
A big reason that Spider-man is such an effective character to begin with can be linked to the fact that he is a DEVELOPING serial character. Over the course of his comic adventures the character grew and changed, graduating from high school and then college, getting into and out of several relationships, and getting into increasingly more embroiled battles with his recurring villains roster. These weren't things we were just TOLD about, but rather things that we got to actually SEE. It wasn't just that Spider-man saved lives while doing "all the things that a Spider can", it was that we got to see him grow and mature over the years as a character; something you can't accomplish in the same way with a single film.

In 'Spider-man' (2002) Peter is fast-tracked into becoming the fully prepared superhero by the end of the film. Raimi did leave open a couple characterization points for a potential sequel, but there was an understanding that "if, for some reason, we don't get to make a 'part 2' then you should know that we've covered most of the major beats in Spidey's journey as a character." Sure the sequels threw some new dilemmas, moral or otherwise, at the character but for the MOST part the man he becomes by the end of the first film is who he continues to be throughout the sequels. His relationship status changes, and he goes through a couple patchy areas that test his convictions, but you could rest assured that by the end of each film he would be back to his crime-busting-web-slinging-super-responsible self.
Peter learnt how to handle his powers, graduated High school, learned a lesson that changed his life
In SM2 Peter was messed up, his life improved and managed to live better with being Spider-Man
I think there was a chance to see him married to MJ in one movie, has a better paying job, graduated college

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #185
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zece View Post
TASM is the best Spidey movie IMO... SM2 is overrated because of the train scene
Imo, it's not just the train sequence that makes Spider-Man 2 better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web face View Post
We've heard your opinion before.
And I will keep saying it until I die!

Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!


Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #186
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
And I will keep saying it until I die!

Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

That's not true, Spidey from TASM will stop you. After all, he would say , "I created him"

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #187
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?



Oh God, I will seriously die of laughter if Peter thinks he created every villain in the TAS-M films as much as Peter had a connection to every villain in Raimi's.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #188
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zece View Post
TASM is the best Spidey movie IMO... SM2 is overrated because of the train scene
As incredible as that train scene is to watch, I will stick to criticizing how little sense it makes with Ock

Look back at the wrestling scene in Spider-Man 1, Bonesaw is trained to endure strong hits (even with the play in chair hits, they still need to train to swallow pain or roll with it), 8 kicks and a flip from Spider-Man and he falls unconscious

Train fight scene, Ock receives all these hits, 8 punches and 1 kick, even if one argues Spider-Man pulls those punches I'd say he pulls them against street thugs, look how fast they fall, and there is no way that kick to the chest is pulled

Octavius is a chubby middle aged man sticking long hours in a lab, he sometimes stays for days, there's no way someone like him could stand against so many hits when a guy as strong as Bonesaw fell and stayed down after less attacks
And in the warehouse fight he receives a few punches that make him dizzy, last punch is harder than the rest, and Ock gets up fast

His danger in comics is by not letting Spider-Man hit him in the face, every time he receives one hit from Spider-Man he faints, so if the comics did it better I'm sticking to my stance against Ock in SM2 the movie

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #189
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post


Oh God, I will seriously die of laughter if Peter thinks he created every villain in the TAS-M films as much as Peter had a connection to every villain in Raimi's.
I hope it doesn't happen, and seriously, there's no reason for that to happen, what's the point of making Peter responsible in creating Electro or Green Goblin? Not going to look good
At least with the Lizard he did make him, and saw what proves it's his job to clean it up

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #190
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
I hope it doesn't happen, and seriously, there's no reason for that to happen, what's the point of making Peter responsible in creating Electro or Green Goblin? Not going to look good
At least with the Lizard he did make him, and saw what proves it's his job to clean it up
This.

UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #191
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
I hope it doesn't happen, and seriously, there's no reason for that to happen, what's the point of making Peter responsible in creating Electro or Green Goblin? Not going to look good
At least with the Lizard he did make him, and saw what proves it's his job to clean it up
Peter didn't create the Lizard, though. If you want to be technical, Richard Parker created the Lizard. All Peter was is the messenger who gave Connors the equation that Peter didn't even think of. That idea is just bogus.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #192
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Peter didn't create the Lizard, though. If you want to be technical, Richard Parker created the Lizard. All Peter was is the messenger who gave Connors the equation that Peter didn't even think of. That idea is just bogus.
He gave Connors the key to be a monster, and he saw it
Peter helps Connors with the formula
Lizard shows up
Peter sees Connor in his Oscorp lab to see the mouse with the tested formula just like the giant lizard he kicked on the bridge
So yeeeaah, he helped create the Lizard, and we see it here, at least he helped speed the process, so he's responsible to clean the mess he made

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #193
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Peter didn't create the Lizard, though. If you want to be technical, Richard Parker created the Lizard. All Peter was is the messenger who gave Connors the equation that Peter didn't even think of. That idea is just bogus.
I think what they were going for was that Peter feels responsible because his Dad had the notes but kept them from Connors for a reason, but Peter just kinda gave it to him. Also, I just want to point out that I think Peter helped create the equation because of the scene where he is sitting on the roof looking at the Decay Rate Algorithm stuff.
I think that having Peter feel responsible for all the villains would be incredibly stupid. Especially because that is not the point of being responsible and helping people because you can.

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #194
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
He gave Connors the key to be a monster, and he saw it
Peter helps Connors with the formula
Lizard shows up
Peter sees Connor in his Oscorp lab to see the mouse with the tested formula just like the giant lizard he kicked on the bridge
So yeeeaah, he helped create the Lizard, and we see it here, at least he helped speed the process, so he's responsible to clean the mess he made
"I helped create a monster" would be more appropriate then, wouldn't you say?

Peter's justification of taking sole responsibility is baffling. Uncle Ben said, albeit not using the exact words, with great power comes great responsibility, but that power was Connors and he used it, and used it wrongly. Peter may have helped, but he didn't create anything by himself. Unless he wanted to make it seem like he was the smart one who created the serum to Gwen like "See, I'm smarter than you", lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web face View Post
I think what they were going for was that Peter feels responsible because his Dad had the notes but kept them from Connors for a reason, but Peter just kinda gave it to him. Also, I just want to point out that I think Peter helped create the equation because of the scene where he is sitting on the roof looking at the Decay Rate Algorithm stuff.
I think that having Peter feel responsible for all the villains would be incredibly stupid. Especially because that is not the point of being responsible and helping people because you can.
I don't think Peter added anything in, really. That would make it seem even more odd that Peter was able to add a few things into the Decay Rate Algorithm and Connors seemed to have gotten nowhere in ten or so years.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #195
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
"I helped create a monster" would be more appropriate then, wouldn't you say?

Peter's justification of taking sole responsibility is baffling. Uncle Ben said, albeit not using the exact words, with great power comes great responsibility, but that power was Connors and he used it, and used it wrongly. Peter may have helped, but he didn't create anything by himself. Unless he wanted to make it seem like he was the smart one who created the serum to Gwen like "See, I'm smarter than you", lol.
It could be a reaction on a whim, but it's pretty justifiable. At least he knew he was responsible and didn't go "if it wasn't for me..." like he did in the 90s cartoon, in the movie we see his role into making the monster, the 90s cartoon show Peter helping Connors in the lab with readings and using the NeoGenic Recombinator then puts the whole blame on himself in the sewers

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #196
Visualiza
What is a yout?
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 1,321
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
As incredible as that train scene is to watch, I will stick to criticizing how little sense it makes with Ock

Look back at the wrestling scene in Spider-Man 1, Bonesaw is trained to endure strong hits (even with the play in chair hits, they still need to train to swallow pain or roll with it), 8 kicks and a flip from Spider-Man and he falls unconscious

Train fight scene, Ock receives all these hits, 8 punches and 1 kick, even if one argues Spider-Man pulls those punches I'd say he pulls them against street thugs, look how fast they fall, and there is no way that kick to the chest is pulled

Octavius is a chubby middle aged man sticking long hours in a lab, he sometimes stays for days, there's no way someone like him could stand against so many hits when a guy as strong as Bonesaw fell and stayed down after less attacks
And in the warehouse fight he receives a few punches that make him dizzy, last punch is harder than the rest, and Ock gets up fast

His danger in comics is by not letting Spider-Man hit him in the face, every time he receives one hit from Spider-Man he faints, so if the comics did it better I'm sticking to my stance against Ock in SM2 the movie

This is a bit of a reach. I've thought the same thing many a time about many a movie, but seriously, lets consider the alternative. Peter punches Ock in the face and shatters his dome. The end. Why didn't Neo just rape and pillage the Matrix until it was conquered? Really, there was no other way for these two to do battle without being anticlimactic.

Now, some people make the excuse "Oh Peter was pulling his punches", but at the end the day, the fight happened the way it did because it was in the script. It's one of those things like Superman not wearing a mask: you're either going to accept it and move on...or not. For me, it was a good scene that was well executed and moved the plot along effectively, so I'll allow it. I'm not saying you're wrong, like I said I can relate in that I feel that way about certain things in several other movies(TDK trilogy, for one), but I'd say this is more a personal niggle than a bonafide error.

Using "it happened in the comics" as an argument is definitely a non-sequitur for various reasons, among the most noteworthy being that Ock's vastly inferior reflexes alone would doom him in any fight against Spider-Man, and swiftly at that.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #197
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
It could be a reaction on a whim, but it's pretty justifiable. At least he knew he was responsible and didn't go "if it wasn't for me..." like he did in the 90s cartoon, in the movie we see his role into making the monster, the 90s cartoon show Peter helping Connors in the lab with readings and using the NeoGenic Recombinator then puts the whole blame on himself in the sewers
Lol, but it's still not even justifiable to say it was all on him. I will never get that because it makes no sense, haha. Just one word of 'helped' in that bit of dialogue would take away my complaint.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #198
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,948
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Peter gave Dr. Connors the formula, therefore, he created him. I think you guys are really taking this too far, and overanalyzing it. He is a teenager, and he feels guilty for what has happened. That is normal.

As far as Electro goes, he will no doubt be connected to Oscorp. I doubt he will be personally connected to Peter's parents though. He is just some electrician.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.

Last edited by Picard Sisko; 12-13-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #199
Spider-Aziz
Movie Bat Cowls
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,037
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

Thank you Picard Sisko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualiza View Post
This is a bit of a reach. I've thought the same thing many a time about many a movie, but seriously, lets consider the alternative. Peter punches Ock in the face and shatters his dome. The end. Why didn't Neo just rape and pillage the Matrix until it was conquered? Really, there was no other way for these two to do battle without being anticlimactic.

Now, some people make the excuse "Oh Peter was pulling his punches", but at the end the day, the fight happened the way it did because it was in the script. It's one of those things like Superman not wearing a mask: you're either going to accept it and move on...or not. For me, it was a good scene that was well executed and moved the plot along effectively, so I'll allow it. I'm not saying you're wrong, like I said I can relate in that I feel that way about certain things in several other movies(TDK trilogy, for one), but I'd say this is more a personal niggle than a bonafide error.
Movie makers repeating the bolded parts make for the repeated
As professionals, I'd love to see them doing it better
Quote:
Using "it happened in the comics" as an argument is definitely a non-sequitur for various reasons, among the most noteworthy being that Ock's vastly inferior reflexes alone would doom him in any fight against Spider-Man, and swiftly at that.
You're right, it would doom Ock
Unfortunately, seeing it done in a more reasonable way in comics -even in 60s comics with high up silliness- than it is in a 2004 movie...

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
Marvel vs DC, Rip-offs? Share your input here
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #200
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,948
Default Re: Rank every comic book film - where do the Spider-Man films fit in?

I think people are going way too far with bashing every single detail in TASM. I could go over to Batman forums and point out the incredible number of flaws and plot holes in that movie. But its a waste of time.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.