The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 04:16 AM   #351
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #352
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.
 
TheIrishAvenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 6,877
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11





__________________
"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR
7.11.14



TheIrishAvenger is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #353
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 62,083
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

omg, the greatezt movey villan in hiztory!!!

__________________
Erzengel is online now  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #354
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


nite-owl is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #355
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.
 
TheIrishAvenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 6,877
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
omg, the greatezt movey villan in hiztory!!!
ermahgerd!111!

__________________
"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR
7.11.14



TheIrishAvenger is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #356
Pythenis
I bring joy to the world.
 
Pythenis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Bliss...
Posts: 1,146
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11






Pythenis is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #357
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,071
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #358
Evelisse
Exactly
 
Evelisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nexus Of The Universe
Posts: 2,444
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11






Evelisse is online now  
Old 12-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #359
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 50,873
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11



hatchetface

ComicChick is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #360
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 50,873
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11




ComicChick is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #361
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,456
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post


hatchetface

Majik1387 is online now  
Old 12-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #362
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,071
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post




WTF, where is this from?

__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 06:43 AM   #363
SWAT
Pool of the Death
 
SWAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Norway.
Posts: 6,992
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post
WTF, where is this from?
Star Trek The Next Generation...

*ba-dum-tss*

__________________
Philip Winchester as The Punisher
-If You Fall, I'll Catch You Softly In My Arms.
If Your Lost, I'll Lead You Far Away From Harm.
Never Run, Turn Around And Face The One's Who Push You Out.
Stand Your Ground And Burn Them Down.-
SWAT is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:29 AM   #364
Evelisse
Exactly
 
Evelisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nexus Of The Universe
Posts: 2,444
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post
WTF, where is this from?
I don't know, found it on the interwebz but apparently the thread count in the 24th century is incredible.

Evelisse is online now  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #365
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick
 
DJ Kornphlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,145
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


DJ Kornphlake is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #366
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

That's going to be my new go to move

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 12-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #367
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11






Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #368
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 50,873
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

i met her, she is really nice in person

ComicChick is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #369
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #370
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
 
Lencho01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,105
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:27 AM   #371
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Also an easy way to peel peppers and tomatoes.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #372
Nathan
...
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,996
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Pomp and Circumstance【Mikasa & Annie】
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Nathan; 12-29-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Nathan is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:24 AM   #373
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #374
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #375
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11




Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.