The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 08:51 AM   #426
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post


That's really awesome. Nice work.

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #427
HighFivingMF
Welp.
 
HighFivingMF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,895
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
That's really awesome. Nice work.
Found it on michonne.tumblr.com

__________________
I like Ben Affleck.
HighFivingMF is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #428
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,267
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Yeah that's cool, even though Bats and Supes logos are wrong.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #429
KDK
He was here a minute ago
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 192
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compi716 View Post
Which episode is this from?
Justice League Unlimited Episode 22: Question Authority

KDK is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #430
Ponyboy
I'm the real Peterman.
 
Ponyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 3,001
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

not sure if you guys have seen this yet...


__________________


Last edited by Ponyboy; 12-31-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Ponyboy is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 06:36 PM   #431
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

not going to be able to see a gmail attachment

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #432
Ponyboy
I'm the real Peterman.
 
Ponyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 3,001
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
not going to be able to see a gmail attachment
fixed! That was my bad...


__________________

Ponyboy is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #433
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11



Can't. Stop. Watching...

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #434
JaD
Thriller Night
 
JaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19,359
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

There are some points in that Bruce Wayne gif that look like other people to me.

Steve Nash and Hugh Jackman are a couple for me.

__________________

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
James Dean
JaD is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #435
Artistsean
Monkey Boy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,261
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
fixed! That was my bad...

Is it possible to slow down or hold on the mixed face a little?

Artistsean is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #436
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistsean View Post
Is it possible to slow down or hold on the mixed face a little?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #437
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,076
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:07 PM   #438
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Forgive me, but who is the person after Christian Bale? Is it Adam West?

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #439
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

yep. It cycles back around to the beginning.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #440
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11




Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #441
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons
 
Hotwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,395
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Forgive me, but who is the person after Christian Bale? Is it Adam West?
He's not after Bale, he's before Keaton. And, yes, that's Adam West.

Hotwire is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #442
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
He's not after Bale, he's before Keaton. And, yes, that's Adam West.
Same difference. The thing reboots after Bale, thus West is shown after Bale.

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #443
Project862006
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,203
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Project862006 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #444
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Piper Maru is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #445
Project862006
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,203
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


Project862006 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:30 PM   #446
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post
Aww, Topher can dunk now. Adorable.

__________________
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
Lantern Venom is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #447
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,076
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11






__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead

Last edited by CGHulk; 01-01-2013 at 01:45 AM.
CGHulk is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #448
nite-owl
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


nite-owl is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #449
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Is that Ripley?

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #450
Sebastos
Bebop User
 
Sebastos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: La Terre
Posts: 19,741
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post


Very awesome gif set.

__________________
Sic Parvis Magna

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Currently Listening To:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Sebastos is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.