The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #451
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Its definiely Zod or Faora they have the arnour on and are clearly flying up with their fist in he air

Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #452
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Its definiely Zod or Faora they have the arnour on and are clearly flying up with their fist in he air
It's clearly Zod. In armor. Going upwards. Clashing with Supes.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #453
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
Nope, they are NOT!!! Look at the body language of the person falling! This is crazy... I will gamble $100 on this! PM me and I promise I will keep my word if I am wrong, but you people need to keep your word aswell!

PM me, looking forward to all your bets! I'll bet with 5 of you who disagree, lets do this!

Dude don't do it! It's a bad bet.

Look at this pic:

Clearly it's Zod in his armor. He's flying up. We'll find out for sure in 6 months but I don't wanna see your money being lost over this!

Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 AM   #454
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

Yup, it's definitely someone flying up to collide with Superman. And there's a 80% chance it's indeed Zod.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #455
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Nope, they are NOT!!! Look at the body language of the person falling! This is crazy... I will gamble $100 on this! PM me and I promise I will keep my word if I am wrong, but you people need to keep your word aswell!

PM me, looking forward to all your bets! I'll bet with 5 of you who disagree, lets do this!

Oh you mean just like you did when you said glasses WON'T be in the movie, then when we saw them in the CC trailer you backpedaled and made up another excuse?

This is ridiculous. Zod is flying upwards.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:12 AM   #456
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Seeing those pictures again though, I do hope that we get some soon featuring Superman or Zod flying with the actual actors used for those sequences as opposed to them being just CGI versions of them.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #457
Glassjaw
In training

Originally myself and I think a few others weren't too keen on the Supes vs Zod shot were talking about, granted we only had the CC footage to go on, but I think the complaint was, it looked a bit too Zach Snydery, a bit too 'staged'. But now we've got it in HD I have to say I love it, for me the best part is how great the city looks behind these two figures, its going to look spectacular on the big screen.

And I'm not on computer otherwise I'd screenshot it, but I swear I can make out a spaceship way in the background, not in the sky but on the same level as the buildings there. It could be a harbour, but it looks to me a lot like the glimpses we've had of the Kryptonian ships.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #458
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Oh you mean just like you did when you said glasses WON'T be in the movie, then when we saw them in the CC trailer you backpedaled and made up another excuse?

This is ridiculous. Zod is flying upwards.

WOW!!!! I stated that GLASSES will be the finale scene in the movie! ShowTime tried to bust me out on this about 4 months ago, and I told him the same thing I am telling you! Glasses come at the end! I said this multiple times while bringing my spy info to this forum without trying to come across this way!

Clark the Journalist will not be in this film, we will see this at the very end! PLEEEASE, I beg you to pull up a quote of mine saying what you just stated about what I stated??? You know what? You can't and won't! Because I clearly stated exactly what will happen in this movie, I know from my sources, and I will tell you one thing right now, you will not hear anymore spoilers out of me, anymore!

Go back and read what I have typed, I have always stated that Clark the Journalist will not be in this film, and that the final scene with be Henry putting on the glasses! I been saying this for almost a yr already since I got what I've got!

I gave this forum a hint on/of something that I heard from a source of mine who was on set, and you belittled my message!

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."

Last edited by EtherMagic; 12-17-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #459
Project862006
Banned User

glasses in finale was your backpedal answer

Old 12-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #460
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:

Clark the Journalist will not be in this film
Yes, thats why the official synopsis starts with: Clark Kent/Kal-El (Cavill) is a young twentysomething journalist.

Quote:
WOW!!!! I stated that GLASSES will be the finale scene in the movie!
First you said that they wont be in the film at all. Im sure other people remember it. But regardless, a movie so secretive and you know the final scene. Right...

Quote:
and I will tell you one thing right now, you will not hear anymore spoilers out of me, anymore!

Old 12-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #461
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #462
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
WOW!!!! I stated that GLASSES will be the finale scene in the movie! ShowTime tried to bust me out on this about 4 months ago, and I told him the same thing I am telling you! Glasses come at the end! I said this multiple times while bringing my spy info to this forum without trying to come across this way!

Clark the Journalist will not be in this film, we will see this at the very end! PLEEEASE, I beg you to pull up a quote of mine saying what you just stated about what I stated??? You know what? You can't and won't! Because I clearly stated exactly what will happen in this movie, I know from my sources, and I will tell you one thing right now, you will not hear anymore spoilers out of me, anymore!

Go back and read what I have typed, I have always stated that Clark the Journalist will not be in this film, and that the final scene with be Henry putting on the glasses! I been saying this for almost a yr already since I got what I've got!

I gave this forum a hint on/of something that I heard from a source of mine who was on set, and you belittled my message!

That's exactly how I think the film will end, infact its very reminiscent of the ending of Superman Earth One. I don't know any inside info or anythin I'm just speculating.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 12-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #463
elgaz
Side-Kick

Just read the last few pages. Does it really matter if the person is flying or falling? Until we all see the film, anything else is purely speculation at this part. Taking bets on it just for some self-affirmation is a bit petty, we'll all happily tell you how brilliant you are in June if you're proved correct.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #464
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
That's exactly how I think the film will end, infact its very reminiscent of the ending of Superman Earth One. I don't know any inside info or anythin I'm just speculating.

I have said this for maybe a yr or maybe over a year already, since I have been told this! I know what happens at the end, not in detail, but I know 100% he puts his glasses on to end the movie!

Everyone who reads this post of mine needs to go back and read all my post, I have NOO shame, I have been saying the same thing since September 2011!!!

Funny how people like to twist my words on here, but the great thing about this forum is... SHH! saves my posts, my word, I have a back-up and obvious evidence on what exactly word for word of what I said, stated, and always have!

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."
Old 12-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #465
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

We need something to pass the time

Old 12-17-2012, 07:58 AM   #466
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaz View Post
Just read the last few pages. Does it really matter if the person is flying or falling? Until we all see the film, anything else is purely speculation at this part. Taking bets on it just for some self-affirmation is a bit petty, we'll all happily tell you how brilliant you are in June if you're proved correct.
lol Your right! Last 5 posts do sound funny and childish now that I read them over and read what you just typed....

Idk though, I still got a $100 on it! lol

Last edited by EtherMagic; 12-17-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #467
dabilee01
Side-Kick

Quote:
lol Your right! Last 5 posts do sound funny and childish now that I read them over and read what you just typed....

have you done a frame by frame analysis yet? for the sake of fun, i did it and it's pretty clear that the figure on the left side of the screen is propelling himself up the side of the building. the biggest piece of evidence supporting this is that part of the building (bricks, debris) is kicked up as this figure uses it scale the side of the building. either this character hasn't learned to fly yet or hasn't been fully charged enough to do so. regardless, he seems to need the building to serve as a jumping point for his leaps.

start at 2:00 in the trailer and just use your right arrow to go frame by frame.

i mean, if you want, i can do screen caps to further support my theory if you really need it.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #468
dabilee01
Side-Kick

Quote:

freaking airport internet is wonky at best. deleted double post.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #469
FVD
Jolly Loves You

Okay so I've been freezing a few shots in the trailer. Nice to see Lawrence Fishburne's Perry White in there running from some form of danger. I wonder who the girl is. Must be somebody Perry rescued or something yeah?

And that old scientist character standing to the left of Christopher Meloni - has it been confirmed that Emil Hamilton is in this movie?

Old 12-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #470
xmangambit
I come fom the net...

The person is 100% flying up that dude just lost $100.

ALSO I think the most concerning thing is if you watch this over and over and over like I did you notice something about Superman, he has a vapor trail that is coming of his boots and he obviously isn't going lightspeed enough to effect or distort the airwaves so could it be true that the suit is powering flight :S really really worrying stuff.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #471
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabilee01 View Post
have you done a frame by frame analysis yet? for the sake of fun, i did it and it's pretty clear that the figure on the left side of the screen is propelling himself up the side of the building. the biggest piece of evidence supporting this is that part of the building (bricks, debris) is kicked up as this figure uses it scale the side of the building. either this character hasn't learned to fly yet or hasn't been fully charged enough to do so. regardless, he seems to need the building to serve as a jumping point for his leaps.

start at 2:00 in the trailer and just use your right arrow to go frame by frame.

i mean, if you want, i can do screen caps to further support my theory if you really need it.
Screencaps please :d

Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #472
superman2090
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmangambit View Post
The person is 100% flying up that dude just lost $100.

ALSO I think the most concerning thing is if you watch this over and over and over like I did you notice something about Superman, he has a vapor trail that is coming of his boots and he obviously isn't going lightspeed enough to effect or distort the airwaves so could it be true that the suit is powering flight :S really really worrying stuff.
That would be worrisome, but I highly doubt it.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #473
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Doubtful on that I wouldn't mind if the suit helped him charge faster under the sun or something though

Old 12-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #474
Mako
Galactic Crusier

Anyone else think that falling/flying person is Faora?

Old 12-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #475
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Anyone else think that falling/flying person is Faora?
I think it could be Zod or Faora infact close up looks more like Faora to me.

Closed Thread