The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 05:07 AM   #126
Denish
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 533
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

New Empire Issue:
A lot of for Star Trek Into Darkness
Inside the Issue: Ralph, Hobbit, Bigelow, Cloud Atlas, Django, Oblivion...
No mentions of MoS..Why is WB sleeping?
At least they could give us some stills, as STID and IM3 are doing..

Denish is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #127
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,417
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
New Empire Issue:
A lot of for Star Trek Into Darkness
Inside the Issue: Ralph, Hobbit, Bigelow, Cloud Atlas, Django, Oblivion...
No mentions of MoS..Why is WB sleeping?
At least they could give us some stills, as STID and IM3 are doing..
Well, it would be nice if we started getting new stills for the film; heck, I had originally thought that we'd get a few more before the year was up. Not so sure about that anymore.

herolee10 is online now  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #128
Denish
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 533
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well, it would be nice if we started getting new stills for the film; heck, I had originally thought that we'd get a few more before the year was up. Not so sure about that anymore.
On the Empire forum answered me that they split the issue in two, for the 2013 preview and that the next one will feature the superheroes movies..Don't know yet if it will be out the same day or next month..

Denish is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #129
protocida
Side-Kick
 
protocida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,680
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

"All-Star Superman" is not meant for movies. It shouldn't be done.

protocida is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:30 AM   #130
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
"All-Star Superman" is not meant for movies. It shouldn't be done.
I disagree, tbh though people haven't really been talking about adapting All Star Superman just taking basic elements from it. A lot of people are speculating if MOS gets a trilogy it might have a proper ending like Nolan's Batman films did.

However, I actually do think All Star could work especially if it was given a LOTR type treatment and released over say two-films that came out a year apart. I think it could be epic.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #131
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday
 
Rust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denmark and out there...
Posts: 4,635
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Cumberbatch looks great on that Empire-cover. Shoulda been Supes and Zod though. Next month dammit!

__________________
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"
Rust is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #132
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Cumberbatch looks great on that Empire-cover. Shoulda been Supes and Zod though. Next month dammit!
I reckon next months will definitely be a Superman cover.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #133
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday
 
Rust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denmark and out there...
Posts: 4,635
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I reckon next months will definitely be a Superman cover.
Next month? The March-issue? What's up with that anyways? The STID-issue is from february and we're in december.

__________________
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"
Rust is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #134
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest
 
Llama_Shepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,563
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
When you say Bizzaro/Metallo, are you saying you want them as one person?

That either character could be utilised for the purposes of the story, as it deviates from them anyway. Bizzaro could be an attempt at an organic host for Brainiac, or Metallo could be used as an attempt at a mechanical host for Brainiac.


Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
"All-Star Superman" is not meant for movies. It shouldn't be done.
Between 2008 and 2010 when WB were taking Superman pitches Grant Morrison pitched a direct translation of his story, it was fairly quickly shot down due to the sense of finality accompanied with it. People are presumably proposing it as a final installation in the series. I know I was.

__________________
*\S/T*
"But that's the thing about Batman. Batman thinks of everything."
"There's always a way. When the odds are impossible- do the impossible."
Llama_Shepherd is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #135
GreenKToo
In the fire
 
GreenKToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the fire.
Posts: 11,136
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

You could have lex and doomsday. Lex could pick through some of the krytonian tech that zod left from the first film. Lex figures it out and creates doomsday. Even lex would be horrified at how violent the monster is.

__________________
''Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne


GreenKToo is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #136
Bruce_Begins
Taking a break.
 
Bruce_Begins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,164
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Between 2008 and 2010 when WB were taking Superman pitches Grant Morrison pitched a direct translation of his story, it was fairly quickly shot down due to the sense of finality accompanied with it. People are presumably proposing it as a final installation in the series. I know I was.
We could have a scene at the end where a retired Clark Kent is sitting in a cafe and then Alfred looks at him and nods.

Bruce_Begins is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #137
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."
 
TDK elbowstrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 18th and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there..
Posts: 510
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Compared to TDKR, this marketing seems much slower. Comparing Bane and Zod, didn't Bane have multiple stills and pictures by this point.? I seem to remember that with 5 months left till the premiere of Rises they had plenty of Bane pictures, unlike MOS and Zod.

TDK elbowstrike is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #138
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,283
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Finally got around to seeing The Hobbit. Figured this long after the trailer had come out it'd be bound to be in front, even in the UK.

Nope...

We had Pacific Rim, World War Z, Flight, Star Trek, Jack the Giant Slayer and Zero Dark Thirty.

Was more than a little miffed

hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #139
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,501
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
Compared to TDKR, this marketing seems much slower. Comparing Bane and Zod, didn't Bane have multiple stills and pictures by this point.? I seem to remember that with 5 months left till the premiere of Rises they had plenty of Bane pictures, unlike MOS and Zod.
This is true, but one would probably be better served comparing it to Begin's campaign. WB probably want's to simulate the success of that franchise from start to finish.

The previous films were so campy and lame that they are bending over backwards to sell the drama film first side of things. Which means little villains and even less villain dialogue.

Of course they seemingly forget how unspectacular begins performed. Time will tell.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #140
Dark Sentinel
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 865 Peppling Ave., Pettsburg, Gotham City
Posts: 6,998
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
This is true, but one would probably be better served comparing it to Begin's campaign. WB probably want's to simulate the success of that franchise from start to finish.

The previous films were so campy and lame that they are bending over backwards to sell the drama film first side of things. Which means little villains and even less villain dialogue.

Of course they seemingly forget how unspectacular begins performed. Time will tell.
With B&R still fresh in people's minds, Begins performed remarkably well, especially critically. If WB can bring back Superman in a similar manner, then I will enjoy the blue hell out of this movie. Yes, pun intended

Dark Sentinel is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #141
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

I wouldn't mind Kara starting off as Supergirl and then later adopting the name Powergirl as her own thing to come out of the shadow of Supes.

I don't want to see an infinite crisis thing on the big screen with multiverse versions of Supergirl or any other characters really.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #142
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,501
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel View Post
With B&R still fresh in people's minds, Begins performed remarkably well, especially critically. If WB can bring back Superman in a similar manner, then I will enjoy the blue hell out of this movie. Yes, pun intended
I'm sure a good superman would be appreciated by all, I was referring to box office.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #143
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick
 
Tacit Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 10,312
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
Compared to TDKR, this marketing seems much slower. Comparing Bane and Zod, didn't Bane have multiple stills and pictures by this point.? I seem to remember that with 5 months left till the premiere of Rises they had plenty of Bane pictures, unlike MOS and Zod.
By December, Bane was a hot topic. After witnessing the prologue, everybody was wondering if they'd be able to understand the man in theatres.

__________________
Robert Downey Jr: Max Ray
Daniel Craig: Jake Rockwell
Chris Evans: Ace Mccloud
The Centurions Live Action Film!
Tacit Ronin is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #144
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."
 
TDK elbowstrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 18th and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there..
Posts: 510
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

I want to see more Zod!!! Among other things. When is MOS getting a cover issue for Empire? By Febuary?

TDK elbowstrike is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #145
DaRkVeNgeanCe
Godzilla is coming!!!
 
DaRkVeNgeanCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 12,825
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Im really excited to know more about Zod and his place in the film, I feel like at this point he's really a large mystery which makes him even more interesting.

__________________
MY VIDEO REVIEW SHOW: EPIC FILM GUYS
www.youtube.com/epicfilmguysny www.facebook.com/epicfilmguys
1939-2014: 75 YEARS OF THE BATMAN
SUMMER MOVIES - Captain America TWS 8/10 I The Amazing Spider-Man 2 7.5/10 I Godzilla 9/10 I X-Men: DOFP 9.5/10 I Maleficent 4/10 I Edge of Tomorrow 8.5/10 I 22 Jump Street 9/10 I Transformers 4 3/10
DaRkVeNgeanCe is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #146
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."
 
TDK elbowstrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 18th and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there..
Posts: 510
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
Im really excited to know more about Zod and his place in the film, I feel like at this point he's really a large mystery which makes him even more interesting.
Good point. As much as it pains me to say it, WB may have the right idea about withholding images and info on Zod. Its driving me crazy yet simultaneously makes even more interested and excited.

You're right, at this point he is a big mystery, an even bigger mystery than Bane was before TDKR came out. His motives seem clearer than Banes, at least initially, until you realize everything we know about Zod is pure speculation at this point. All we know for sure is:

1. He's Kryptonian
2. He's a general
3. He has some sort history with Jor-el

Cant wait to see just what Zod stands for and how he was able to recruit others to his cause.

TDK elbowstrike is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #147
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
Im really excited to know more about Zod and his place in the film, I feel like at this point he's really a large mystery which makes him even more interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
Good point. As much as it pains me to say it, WB may have the right idea about withholding images and info on Zod. Its driving me crazy yet simultaneously makes even more interested and excited.

You're right, at this point he is a big mystery, an even bigger mystery than Bane was before TDKR came out. His motives seem clearer than Banes, at least initially, until you realize everything we know about Zod is pure speculation at this point. All we know for sure is:

1. He's Kryptonian
2. He's a general
3. He has some sort history with Jor-el

Cant wait to see just what Zod stands for and how he was able to recruit others to his cause.

Here's a twist....what if they portray Zod as a character that isn't directly evil, but is fighting for a cause he believes and actually makes the audience question at first whether he is a good guy or bad guy. This thought just came to mind actually.

What if Jor-El and Zod were actually friends/colleagues. Jor-El theorized the destruction of Krypton, but the council dismissed his claims. Zod, a friend of Jor-El's, believed the destruction of Krypton was imminent, but that the council was too weak to do anything and would not listen because of their philosophical and bureaucratic ways.

Zod inspired other Kryptonians to his cause, but the council saw this as treason and threatened Jor-El at first with propaganda and possible banishment from the science council etc. Zod planned to lead a coup to overthrow the council and lead Kryptonians to safer refuge to either 1. Krypton's sister planet that or 2. a small blue planet that could support Kryptonian life light years away discovered by Jor-El.

However, the council found out about Zod's plans and branded him a disgraced dishonorable military rogue. The council told Jor-El that they would banish him for his heresy and aiding the rogue military general and hunt down Zod . Fearful for his family and not wanting to lose them Jor-El decided that he would renounce Krypton's destruction. However, for the council it would not be enough because Zod was beginning to gain followers. Jor-El agreed to double-cross Zod thinking that he would only be stripped of his ranking and dishonorably discharged. However, the council decided that Zod and his second in command were too powerful and thus banished him to the phantom zone. Zod would then become angry with Jor-El for his betrayal. Zod promised to one day enact his revenge on the council and especially Jor-El. Thus, it would lead to the conflict between Zod and Supes.

Zod wants revenge for the man that betrayed him and imprisoned him in the phantom zone; however, he is more concerned about establishing a new home. Now that he has reached Earth and has learned of his god like powers he plans to rule over the humans and establish a new Krypton. Years in the phantom zone have made him mean and cold and now that he is free he wishes to establish a new kryptonian army through breading and ruling earth and set out to conquer Krypton's sister planet and the rest of the galaxy.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)

Last edited by Midnight Black; 12-24-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Midnight Black is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #148
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,417
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Here's a twist....what if they portray Zod as a character that isn't directly evil, but is fighting for a cause he believes and actually makes the audience question at first whether he is a good guy or bad guy. This thought just came to mind actually.

What if Jor-El and Zod were actually friends/colleagues. Jor-El theorized the destruction of Krypton, but the council dismissed his claims. Zod, a friend of Jor-El's, believed the destruction of Krypton was imminent, but that the council was too weak to do anything and would not listen because of their philosophical and bureaucratic ways.

Zod inspired other Kryptonians to his cause, but the council saw this as treason and threatened Jor-El at first with propaganda and possible banishment from the science council etc. Zod planned to lead a coup to overthrow the council and lead Kryptonians to safer refuge to either 1. Krypton's sister planet that or 2. a small blue planet that could support Kryptonian life light years away discovered by Jor-El.

However, the council found out about Zod's plans and branded him a disgraced dishonorable military rogue. The council told Jor-El that they would banish him for his heresy and aiding the rogue military general and hunt down Zod . Fearful for his family and not wanting to lose them Jor-El decided that he would renounce Krypton's destruction. However, for the council it would not be enough because Zod was beginning to gain followers. Jor-El agreed to double-cross Zod thinking that he would only be stripped of his ranking and dishonorably discharged. However, the council decided that Zod and his second in command were too powerful and thus banished him to the phantom zone. Zod would then become angry with Jor-El for his betrayal. Zod promised to one day enact his revenge on the council and especially Jor-El. Thus, it would lead to the conflict between Zod and Supes.

Zod wants revenge for the man that betrayed him and imprisoned him in the phantom zone; however, he is more concerned about establishing a new home. Now that he has reached Earth and has learned of his god like powers he plans to rule over the humans and establish a new Krypton. Years in the phantom zone have made him mean and cold and now that he is free he wishes to establish a new kryptonian army through breading and ruling earth and set out to conquer Krypton's sister planet and the rest of the galaxy.
Well I do seem to recall people mentioning on how Zod won't be portrayed as a one dimensional villain in this film; and that Shannon even went on to say that one of the factors going into Zod's mentality is that Zod will be affected by the fact that he lost his home world as well.

Though in regards to how you described Jor-el above; if done right, it's possible that it could happen that way, though I'd be wary of it since Jor-el would come off as both a coward imho and Zod's anger towards him would be just as well.

I mean if Jor-el knows that the planet is going to blow up but is scared because the council threatens him and thus he backs down, then it doesn't say much about his own character since it'd be logical to go up against the council and save the entire planet than to quiver in fear from just one group.

herolee10 is online now  
Old 12-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #149
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well I do seem to recall people mentioning on how Zod won't be portrayed as a one dimensional villain in this film; and that Shannon even went on to say that one of the factors going into Zod's mentality is that Zod will be affected by the fact that he lost his home world as well.

Though in regards to how you described Jor-el above; if done right, it's possible that it could happen that way, though I'd be wary of it since Jor-el would come off as both a coward imho and Zod's anger towards him would be just as well.

I mean if Jor-el knows that the planet is going to blow up but is scared because the council threatens him and thus he backs down, then it doesn't say much about his own character since it'd be logical to go up against the council and save the entire planet than to quiver in fear from just one group.
I thought that too. But what if he backs down because it would not only mean his job, but that he could possibly be locked away. Therefore he knows that if he continues and is locked away then his family would have no chance of escaping Krypton's destruction.

I just wrote that scenario just now without any knowledge of what Shannon has said in an interview or has been hinted at in MoS. All that just came to mind just now.

What if the decisions Jor-El makes becomes something that Supes has to deal with after he finds out about his father and his true origin.

On one hand his father saved him and tried to warn others and save his people. On the other hand he betrayed a friend and countryman to not save his neck, but his son's and family. Perhaps Jor-El planned to save his wife too, but their ship was damaged while the planet was destructing and the only thing that was available was an escape vessel, survey vessel, or something.

Zod accuses Supes' father as being the real traitor, a coward, etc. But Superman knows what all his father sacrificed to save his only son and what he did to try and save his family. So Superman is caught between a rock and a hard place because he wants to set things right between him and Zod and try to make him see his side of it, but knows that Zod is too far gone and that he will enslave the humans and try to rule the universe.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline  
Old 12-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #150
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,417
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
I thought that too. But what if he backs down because it would not only mean his job, but that he could possibly be locked away. Therefore he knows that if he continues and is locked away then his family would have no chance of escaping Krypton's destruction.

I just wrote that scenario just now without any knowledge of what Shannon has said in an interview or has been hinted at in MoS. All that just came to mind just now.

What if the decisions Jor-El makes becomes something that Supes has to deal with after he finds out about his father and his true origin.

On one hand his father saved him and tried to warn others and save his people. On the other hand he betrayed a friend and countryman to not save his neck, but his son's and family. Perhaps Jor-El planned to save his wife too, but their ship was damaged while the planet was destructing and the only thing that was available was an escape vessel, survey vessel, or something.

Zod accuses Supes' father as being the real traitor, a coward, etc. But Superman knows what all his father sacrificed to save his only son and what he did to try and save his family. So Superman is caught between a rock and a hard place because he wants to set things right between him and Zod and try to make him see his side of it, but knows that Zod is too far gone and that he will enslave the humans and try to rule the universe.
Interesting points for sure. Well, in the long run, I just hope that they don't make Superman come off as another "Gray-Area" type of hero (ala Wolverine, Punisher, etc)

If they can make the likes of Captain America work on the big screen, they shouldn't have any issues with Superman's core characteristics.

On another note, would anyone be up for the idea of seeing Superman even using Kryptonian weapons (Swords/Blasters) at some point in the film?

herolee10 is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.