The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 01:56 AM   #301
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

As a matter of fact, I do think you made it up. If the show comes on and they're in the pilot, that's grand and I apologize for not believing you. However, at this point in time, with no substantial evidence, I sincerely doubt that. I also don't like the fact you used it as the truth in your defense without anything to back it up.

With no evidence at this point in time to back up our claim, you don't seem believable. Quite simple.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #302
Chewy
REDACTED
 
Chewy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,016
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1


Chewy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #303
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Am I wrong, though?

I don't see how I could possibly be in this situation.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #304
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,265
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

It's a little silly. If Chris Evans and Sam Jackson aren't in the pilot how is that any different than El "Bale and Nolan are Justice Leaguing it" mayimbe?

Seems like "I heard it" or "I read it somewhere" is a pretty awesome way to wreck whatever cred you have. There's not really any defense there. That isn't journalism, it's outright bull ****.

__________________

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #305
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Wrong? I don't even know what the damn question is.

All I see is you demanding something I can't provide because it wasn't mine to begin with. Christ, come back down to reality

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 AM   #306
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
It's a little silly. If Chris Evans and Sam Jackson aren't in the pilot how is that any different than El "Bale and Nolan are Justice Leaguing it" mayimbe?

Seems like "I heard it" or "I read it somewhere" is a pretty awesome way to wreck whatever cred you have. There's not really any defense there. That isn't journalism, it's outright ********.
It's not any different. Poni's claiming that not only will Downey make an appearance in the SHIELD pilot, but he will also be accompanied by Evans and possibly even Sam Jackson. That's huge news that could potentially spread and he's passing it on as truth.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 AM   #307
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,265
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
I'm glad you're seeing this.

__________________

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #308
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Wrong? I don't even know what the damn question is.

All I see is you demanding something I can't provide because it wasn't mine to begin with. Christ, come back down to reality
The question is, and was, "Where is the proof?". This is as real as it gets. Real and substantial evidence, to be more exact.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #309
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,042
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Apparently asking for ANY shred of evidence whatsoever is a particularly unreasonable demand.

__________________
Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is online now  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:07 AM   #310
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
It's a little silly. If Chris Evans and Sam Jackson aren't in the pilot how is that any different than El "Bale and Nolan are Justice Leaguing it" mayimbe?

Seems like "I heard it" or "I read it somewhere" is a pretty awesome way to wreck whatever cred you have. There's not really any defense there. That isn't journalism, it's outright ********.
Again I ask, why on earth would I have mentioned it -- knowing full well I don't have a photo or link to say "AHA!" with if need be -- if it was 100% bull crap? What motivation is there?

The SHIELD show wasn't even the topic of discussion. I was talking about Arrow and how I wish WB would try to tie it into MOS like Marvel has tied their SHIELD show into The Avengers.

Again, you talk about credibility on the boards, what motivation is there to make up something and mention it offhand in another discussion that isn't even the focus?

I mean, at least I would have done it on the SHIELD threat where it would have gotten the biggest response. Or on Twitter, and tried to get some followers out of it.

I'm saying what I saw because I saw it. That's all folks. And I'm not saying PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!! to anyone. Believe whatever you want, because I know the truth and nothing changes that.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:08 AM   #311
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Apparently asking for ANY shred of evidence whatsoever is a particularly unreasonable demand.
God forbid.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 03-07-2013 at 02:12 AM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #312
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Apparently asking for ANY shred of evidence whatsoever is a particularly unreasonable demand.
Not at all. And I never said it was. But All I have is the name of the person who posted the pic.


That's... all I have. Should I make more detailed stuff up instead?

Hell I even gave you the name of the person and showed you where to find her. I didn't even have to do that lol You guys can go nuts asking her about it. Hell she might even give you a ton of BTS stuff. I have NO idea. I don't know her outside of instragram and all the publicity pictures she posts.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #313
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Again I ask, why on earth would I have mentioned it -- knowing full well I don't have a photo or link to say "AHA!" with if need be -- if it was 100% bull crap? What motivation is there?

The SHIELD show wasn't even the topic of discussion. I was talking about Arrow and how I wish WB would try to tie it into MOS like Marvel has tied their SHIELD show into The Avengers.

Again, you talk about credibility on the boards, what motivation is there to make up something and mention it offhand in another discussion that isn't even the focus?

I mean, at least I would have done it on the SHIELD threat where it would have gotten the biggest response. Or on Twitter, and tried to get some followers out of it.

I'm saying what I saw because I saw it. That's all folks. And I'm not saying PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!! to anyone. Believe whatever you want, because I know the truth and nothing changes that.
No one is saying you're begging others to believe you. I'm saying that you said it like it is the truth and will surely happen in the SHIELD pilot. The wrong thing to say on these boards if you can't back yourself up.

And the topic about Cavill appearing in Arrow ties directly into this. My argument was that Cavill appearing in Arrow is not realistic, and no more realistic than Downey, Hemsworth, or Evans appearing in the SHIELD show any time soon. I still stand by that, but now I'm more concerned with proof of this big news you've just unveiled.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #314
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,732
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

You guys are being unreasonable to Poni.

There is absolutely no evidence that Miyambe tweeted that Momoa has been cast Drax because he took it down and every article about is gone as well, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. If I were to tell somebody that it happened with no evidence to prove it, that doesn't make it any less legit. You'll just never know it's legit because all the evidence is completely gone.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:12 AM   #315
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,265
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Again, you talk about credibility on the boards, what motivation is there to make up something and mention it offhand in another discussion that isn't even the focus?
I dunno, ask el maybe. Seems like the very same thing you've been accusing him of the last several days.

I will say this. It's a ****ing shame you people don't have to take a course on ethics before you get access to a keyboard. Once upon a time journalism meant something more than floating rumors and hearsay and trying their damnedest to get your name mentioned. Even calling it 'journalism' is a joke and an insult to real reporters.

__________________

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion

Last edited by Whiskey Tango; 03-07-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:13 AM   #316
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Why exactly is it hilarious? It's made by misjuevos:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...93&postcount=7
It's like the hat does not fit the mask lol. It looks like a baseball cap on a scary movie hockey mask. Not saying I don't like it of course.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:13 AM   #317
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
You guys are being unreasonable to Poni.

There is absolutely no evidence that Miyambe tweeted that Momoa has been cast Drax because he took it down and every article about is gone as well, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. If I were to tell somebody that it happened with no evidence that doesn't make it any less legit. You'll just never know it's legit because all the evidence is completely gone.
Exactly, it's completely and mysteriously all gone. Just vanished off of the internet, but if we were earlier like him(and only him at this point) we could have found some evidence according to Poni. That sounds suspicious imo.

I'm saying he's no different from Mayimbe and you've proven my point. And just like with Mayimbe, you can choose to believe Poni on this if you want. No one's holding you back. I'll wait until some proof is presented.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 03-07-2013 at 02:17 AM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #318
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,732
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
It's like the hat does not fit the mask lol. It looks like a baseball cap on a scary movie hockey mask.
That's the way it looks in the comics. I actually like it that way a million times better than without it.


__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #319
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,732
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Exactly, it's completely and mysteriously all gone. Just vanished off of the internet, but if we were earlier like him(and only him at this point) we could have found some evidence according to Poni. That sounds suspicious imo.

I'm saying he's no different from Mayimbe and you've proven my point. And just like with Mayimbe, you can choose to believe Poni on this if you want. No one's holding you back. I'll wait until some proof is presented.
I didn't exactly prove your point. I wasn't even talking about Miyambe's actual "scoop" I was just talking about his tweet. I could've used any deleted tweet as an example.

Also, I believe almost every semi-legit sounding media rumor I read on the internet until it's debunked. That's just the way I am. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they're proven wring. Or in other words, the glass is always half full for me.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #320
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
That's the way it looks in the comics. I actually like it that way a million times better than without it.

You're right, I never saw it like that while reading the comics for some reason though. Looking at that concept art it jumped out at me.

RIP hat, we hardly knew ye. *kicks bucket down the road*

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:23 AM   #321
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I didn't exactly prove your point. I wasn't even talking about Miyambe's actual "scoop" I was just talking about his tweet. I could've used any deleted tweet as an example.

Also, I believe almost every semi-legit sounding media rumor I read on the internet until it's debunked. That's just the way I am. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they're proven wring. Or in other words, the glass is always half full for me.
You did prove my point, you're saying that it's no different from what Mayimbe is doing with his scoops. It isn't different at all, and it doesn't make it any better.

I'll pull up a quote just to show what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
You guys are being unreasonable to Poni.

There is absolutely no evidence that Miyambe tweeted that Momoa has been cast Drax because he took it down and every article about is gone as well, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. If I were to tell somebody that it happened with no evidence to prove it, that doesn't make it any less legit. You'll just never know it's legit because all the evidence is completely gone.

It's not a crime to believe him, I've already established that. What I'm saying is that it's right to be skeptical or as major as that without any proof. And the only difference between merely telling someone that Mayimbe really did post the "Drax" rumor is that tons of people potentially saw the Drax rumor. Poni is the only one who's seen evidence of what he's claiming.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:24 AM   #322
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I will say this. It's a ****ing shame you people don't have to take a course on ethics before you get access to a keyboard. Once upon a time journalism meant something more than floating rumors and hearsay and trying their damnedest to get your name mentioned. Even calling it 'journalism' is a joke and an insult to real reporters.
Ethics? I was a cop for ten years before I started doing this full time. I spend more time in a court room than you've probably spent on these boards.

Dont' come talking to me about ethics and journalistic standards. I'll also bet I'm one of the only journalists around in this medium that's a card carrying member of the SPJ

http://www.spj.org/

And every damn year I sign the petition to made the US create an agency for journalism licensing and enforcement. This country desperately needs one.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #323
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
It's not a crime to believe him, I've already established that. What I'm saying is that it's right to be skeptical or as major as that without any proof. And the only difference between merely telling someone that Mayimbe really did post the "Drax" rumor is that tons of people potentially saw the Drax rumor. Poni is the only one who's seen evidence of what he's claiming.
I think JB was being sarcastic there.

Hey Poni don't get trapped in this thread you still have to reply to me in the GotG forum.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #324
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Please, don't get into something like ethics when you don't seem to be showing the best of them right now. This is all so unnecessary.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #325
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,847
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I think JB was being sarcastic there.
No, you'll see in his subsequent post that he is being quite serious.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.