The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #351
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Nah that's BS. The fact that someone credible has said he actually saw evidence rather than saying he heard it from a source gives me more of a reason to believe it than any other type of internet rumor.

For example, if El Miyambe had said he heard it from Bale's own mouth that he was returning for the JL movie, then that would give you more of incentive to believe him because HE HIMSELF has evidence rather than his sources even though he can't present it to us. Why is it that people can believe journalists when they have "sources", but when they saw/heard evidence with their own two eyes/ears it's not believable?
It's easier to scrutinize something tangible than word of mouth. People who choose to be skeptical want to break it down to the lowest common denominator, and that means they want to SEE what you see or HEAR what you hear.

If you say you heard something then the only evidence you have is words. No proof (outside of an audio recording) can be presented.

If you say you saw something then that means there is physical evidence somewhere and they want to see it too. And if they can't see it for whatever reason it's easier for them to cry foul.

And this doesn't even factor in if the person is credible or not.

Funny thing about this is that 90% of the scoops that come out are reported and passed around with a sense of urgency without most people stopping to think: Is it even credible?

If more journalists or bloggers did that, more emtpy scoops would'nt get past the person who initially reported it, readers wouldn't be confused why there is so much news that breaks only to be retracted the next day and the industry as a whole would be better off

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #352
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Just like Mayimbe's eventual "scoops", this rumor will have to be proven true with time(the SHIELD tv show's premiere) since Poni cannot present any evidence. That, or until it can officially be debunked by Disney/Marvel, but I doubt that will happen since I don't see this "news" catching on tbh. Reason being, there's just nothing to support it.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #353
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
If Mayimbe said he heard it from Bale himself that he was back in JL, people(that are not gullible) wouldn't jump and immediately believe it. They'd wait for Bale or WB to make an official announcement before taking it as the complete truth.
You're contradicting yourself. I was responding to you saying it's not a 50/50 issue. I never said anything about it being the complete truth. I just said there's just as much of a chance of being true as it is of being false, which there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Poni saying that he "saw some set pics" or something on instagram(which he claims were deleted btw, and can't be presented as visual evidence) or hearing that they'll cameo from some girl he knows on instagram that's supposedly involved with Marvel just isn't reliable enough for me to believe. You can immediately believe it, go ahead. No one's really saying you can't.
There's more that goes into belief than simply cold hard evidence, take that from a christian. There's a thing called using your own instincts, judgment and logic.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #354
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
You're contradicting yourself. I was responding to you saying it's not a 50/50 issue. I never said anything about it being the complete truth. I just said there's just as much of a chance of being true as it is of being false, which there is.


There's more that goes into belief than simply cold hard evidence, take that from a christian. There's a thing called using your own instincts, judgment and logic.
I'm not contradicting myself. There is not much of a chance of this being true because there is literally no news about the SHIELD tv show we know to support this. It is not 50/50 at this point. More like 80/20.

Let's please not turn this into a discussion about faith. Listen, you can choose to have faith in this and believe Poni. That's not the way I am approaching this situation.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 AM   #355
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Just like Mayimbe's eventual "scoops", this rumor will have to be proven true with time(the SHIELD tv show's premiere) since Poni cannot present any evidence. That, or until it can officially be debunked by Disney/Marvel, but I doubt that will happen since I don't see this "news" catching on tbh. Reason being, there's just nothing to support it.
It's not even a rumor, it's literally created out of thin air.

JB I know what you mean by things being right without evidence, but this is just blatant dicking around. Every entertainment site on the internet is following this show and no one but this one random dude finds these supposed pics and interviews of RDJ and Sam Jackson. Right.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 AM   #356
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

I'm with JB here. If Mayimbe said he heard this latest scoop from Nolan or Bale themselves I would definitely run with it. As a rumor, still, but it becomes much more viable because he's putting his neck waaaaay out on the chopping block.

I have yet to hear of any journalist from a name outlet make up a report that they heard something in the first person. That's a cardinal sin in this industry and it will get you black listed.

So, yeah, if any credible journo reports, tweets, facebooks or communicates that he got his news directly from the person who it's about then that rumor carries much more wieght.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #357
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
It's not even a rumor, it's literally created out of thin air.

JB I know what you mean by things being right without evidence, but this is just blatant dicking around. Every entertainment site on the internet is following this show and no one but this one random dude finds these supposed pics and interviews of RDJ and Sam Jackson. Right.
That's some rational thinking.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #358
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Poni's "rumor" will not catch on to the major news sites that cover things like this, including LR. It's because it's baseless and pulled out of nowhere.

Poni wouldn't even report this on his own site. That should tell you something right there.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #359
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Whiskey Tango sitting at home right now


Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #360
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I'm not contradicting myself. There is not much of a chance of this being true because there is literally no news about the SHIELD tv show we know to support this. It is not 50/50 at this point. More like 80/20.
"They'd wait for Bale or WB to make an official announcement before taking it as the complete truth."

How about wait for Bale or WB to make an official announcement before taking it as a complete LIE?

It goes both ways. There's no evidence either way. Therefore it is factually 50/50 until there IS evidence. That's the way it works. Maybe in your own head it's 80/20, but you can't just say a situation that you know absolutely nothing about only has a 20% chance of happening, just because you refuse to believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Let's please not turn this into a discussion about faith. Listen, you can choose to have faith in this and believe Poni. That's not the way I am approaching this situation.
I'm approaching the situation the same way you are, except I'm actually using my whole brain instead of only the part where I can only believe if I see with my own two eyes.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #361
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
It's not even a rumor, it's literally created out of thin air.

JB I know what you mean by things being right without evidence, but this is just blatant dicking around. Every entertainment site on the internet is following this show and no one but this one random dude finds these supposed pics and interviews of RDJ and Sam Jackson. Right.
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Think of it this way:

You're walking down the street and hear a car horn. You look at the driveway across the street and say "oh damn, that's a viper! Nice! I love vipers!" And keep going about your day. That night you look again to show your girlfriend and the car's not there. Whatever, move along with your life.

Weeks and weeks later you mention it casually to someone and they say "Whaaaaaaat that wasn't a viper that was the new corvette the most amazing ridiculous car in the world! How did you not know it exists?!"


Can you prove that you saw the car? Is there anyway you can prove what you saw no matter how badly you want to? Of course not.

When I saw those pics on that chick's account I was already under the impression that RDJ and Evans and all those cats were going to be on the show. It wasn't a big deal to me. I saw them, liked the pics and moved on with my day. It wasn't until weeks later when I was talking to a few friends (who happen to be mods on this forum) that I realized "oh crap, that wasn't confirmed that they were in it."

But there was nothing I could do.

So, again, what's the big deal?

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:25 AM   #362
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
"They'd wait for Bale or WB to make an official announcement before taking it as the complete truth."

How about wait for Bale or WB to make an official announcement before taking it as a complete LIE?

It goes both ways. There's no evidence either way. Therefore it is factually 50/50 until there IS evidence. That's the way it works. Maybe in your own head it's 80/20, but you can't just say a situation that you know absolutely nothing about only has a 20% chance of happening, just because you refuse to believe it.


I'm approaching the situation the same way you are, except I'm actually using my whole brain instead of only the part where I can only believe if I see with my own two eyes.
It is not 50/50 unless there was any sliver of information that entertained the idea of those three actors appearing in the SHIELD pilot. Never has that been mentioned or suggested officially by anyone from Marvel, so by logic it already has a low chance of actually being true. Not to mention that Poni called this very topic we're discussing an unfounded rumor a few posts ago.

There is no longer anything more to discuss because he's admitted it.


You're not approaching the situation the same way I am, and to imply I'm not using my entire brain for the thought process is unfounded.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #363
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I'm approaching the situation the same way you are, except I'm actually using my whole brain instead of only the part where I can only believe if I see with my own two eyes.
It's not even about seeing with your own two eyes. If this were from a reputable source then sure, we'd believe it. But it's from one dude saying he saw some pictures and interview that nobody else but him saw apparently and he wouldn't even report on it himself...you're really not taking this as sounding like some grade A BS?

The real question is, do you actually believe him yourself or are you just trying to debate the fact that you can have faith in something you haven't seen?

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #364
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

That's a good question.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #365
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Think of it this way:

You're walking down the street and hear a car horn. You look at the driveway across the street and say "oh damn, that's a viper! Nice! I love vipers!" And keep going about your day. That night you look again to show your girlfriend and the car's not there. Whatever, move along with your life.

Weeks and weeks later you mention it casually to someone and they say "Whaaaaaaat that wasn't a viper that was the new corvette the most amazing ridiculous car in the world! How did you not know it exists?!"


Can you prove that you saw the car? Is there anyway you can prove what you saw no matter how badly you want to? Of course not.

When I saw those pics on that chick's account I was already under the impression that RDJ and Evans and all those cats were going to be on the show. It wasn't a big deal to me. I saw them, liked the pics and moved on with my day. It wasn't until weeks later when I was talking to a few friends (who happen to be mods on this forum) that I realized "oh crap, that wasn't confirmed that they were in it."

But there was nothing I could do.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #366
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1


__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #367
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
It is not 50/50 unless there was any sliver of information that entertained the idea of those three actors appearing in the SHIELD pilot. Never has that been mentioned or suggest officially by anyone from Marvel, so by logic it already has a low chance of actually being true. Not to mention that Poni called this very topic we're discussing an unfounded rumor a few posts ago.
That's like saying there's only a 20% chance of me taking a piss in the toilet a few minutes ago because there's no proof that I did. I know I fricking took a piss in the toilet, there's no way for me to supply you proof. Therefore from your perspective there should only be a 50/50 chance that it happened. You can either believe me when I tell you (50)... or not (50). I don't know where the hell you got 80 and 20 from, that makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
The real question is, do you actually believe him yourself or are you just trying to debate the fact that you can have faith in something you haven't seen?
I believe him, but that's not why I'm arguing with you guys. I'm just an extremely logical person and when I see fallacies it irks me.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #368
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

LOL I didn't call it an unfounded rumor. I saw the damn pics myself.

I said I don't report unfounded rumors, set pics and "leaked" promotional material on my site. That's a generalization, not about anything specific. Seems you got confused or read it wrong.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #369
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I believe him, but that's not why I'm arguing with you guys. I'm just an extremely logical person and when I see fallacies it irks me.
No offense but I don't understand how a logical person believes this.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:36 AM   #370
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post

I believe him, but that's not why I'm arguing with you guys. I'm just an extremely logical person and when I see fallacies it irks me.

That's all I wanted to hear. It's funny how you say you're extremely logical and yet faith has been your big argument. Huge contradiction on your part, since there are no facts to back up this claim and therefore it's only logical to question it.

But I'm really done discussing something as trivial as this with you.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:38 AM   #371
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
LOL I didn't call it an unfounded rumor. I saw the damn pics myself.

I said I don't report unfounded rumors, set pics and "leaked" promotional material on my site. That's a generalization, not about anything specific. Seems you got confused or read it wrong.
Guess you didn't ignore me.

Anyways, you don't report unfounded rumors, and yet was this ever reported on your site? No. Despite you being sure that it will happen, as you seem to be now.

Once again, you make yourself look even less credible.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:38 AM   #372
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
No offense but I don't understand how a logical person believes this.
Think of it this way. A few days ago I saw an albino squirrel in my yard for the first time in my life, never knew they even existed and I've never seen it since. I told my sister I saw it and she believed me. THE END. < Logic

Or do you need me to break it down to you why my sister should have believed me?

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #373
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Think of it this way. A few days ago I saw an albino squirrel in my yard for the first time in my life, never knew they even existed and I've never seen it since. I told my sister I saw it and she believed me. THE END. < Logic
Imagine if you tried to explain Schrödinger's cat

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #374
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

I've never seen guys try to rationalize a situation like this using hypothetical or insignificant past occurrences more in my life. And that says something when you've been on the Hype.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #375
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I've never seen guys try to rationalize a situation like this using hypothetical occurrences more in my life. And that says something when you've been on the Hype.
When you're dealing with simpletons you have to use the simplest examples possible. No offense. I don't see how you guys can't understand this. Or are we talking about two different things? And that wasn't hypothetical. That actually happened exactly the way I said it.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.