The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #376
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Once again, you make yourself look even less credible.
You should read some of his posts arguing that the MCU doesn't use any character origins from the comics because the ten rings were not involved in Iron Man's capture or trying to explain that Feige did not mean what he explicitly said and ignoring all evidence proving otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Think of it this way. A few days ago I saw an albino squirrel in my yard for the first time in my life, never knew they even existed and I've never seen it since. I told my sister I saw it and she believed me. THE END. < Logic
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not here. It feels like this was a troll attempt gone wrong...or right?

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:45 AM   #377
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Imagine if you tried to explain Schrödinger's cat
Just Googled what this was and now my head hurts lol

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:45 AM   #378
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,287
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Boy, this thread got lively all of a sudden.


SHIELD is by far the most highly anticipated pilot of the season. All of the major entertainment sites are tracking news about it. If they all missed a major piece of information like Downey, Evans and Jackson making appearances, then either they're falling down on their well-paying jobs or that random publicist dodged a bullet. A diligent journalist would send her a message or two inquiring about the set photos and (possible) guest appearances by members of The Avengers' cast. Were I still practicing the Dark Arts, that's exactly what I would do.


However things shake out, I do hope that this rumor is true. In the round of Iron Man 3 interviews published on various sites the other day, Kevin Feige was asked whether or not Tony Stark knows that Phil Coulson is alive and he said no. That question might have come out of left field, being related in the interviewer's mind with Tony's PTSD issues in the aftermath of the Battle of New York. But there is an outside chance that some info about Stark appearing on SHIELD is out there. It was more than likely just some random thing, however.

xeno000 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #379
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
When you're dealing with simpletons you have to use the simplest examples possible. No offense. I don't see how you guys can't understand this. Or are we talking about two different things? And tat wasn't hypothetical. That actually happened exactly the way I said it.
Oh look, he's reverted to name-calling in an attempt to get his point across, followed by "no offense", as if that somehow made what he said any less offensive. And it was an insignificant past situation, like I also mentioned it could be. None of this adds any validity to Poni's claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
You should read some of his posts arguing that the MCU doesn't use any character origins from the comics because the ten rings were not involved in Iron Man's capture or trying to explain that Feige did not mean what he explicitly said and ignoring all evidence pointing otherwise.
I don't even want to start. This is already too much.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #380
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not here. It feels like this was a troll attempt gone wrong...or right?
Ok, I'm going to break it down for you then since it's surprisingly so hard to grasp. Give me a moment.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 AM   #381
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blalex620 View Post
Just Googled what this was and now my head hurts lol
Watch Big Bang Theory it explains it! That's the only reason I know about it as I am a simpleton who can't understand how to believe someone who says something that doesn't exist does just because they say so.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 AM   #382
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Boy, this thread got lively all of a sudden.


SHIELD is by far the most highly anticipated pilot of the season. All of the major entertainment sites are tracking news about it. If they all missed a major piece of information like Downey, Evans and Jackson making appearances, then either they're falling down on their well-paying jobs or that random publicist dodged a bullet. A diligent journalist would send her a message or two inquiring about the set photos and (possible) guest appearances by members of The Avengers' cast. Were I still practicing the Dark Arts, that's exactly what I would do.
That's just the way things work in the real world.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:48 AM   #383
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Ok, I'm going to break it down for you then since it's surprisingly so hard to grasp. Give me a moment.
Please save yourself the time.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #384
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Boy, this thread got lively all of a sudden.


SHIELD is by far the most highly anticipated pilot of the season. All of the major entertainment sites are tracking news about it. If they all missed a major piece of information like Downey, Evans and Jackson making appearances, then either they're falling down on their well-paying jobs or that random publicist dodged a bullet. A diligent journalist would send her a message or two inquiring about the set photos and (possible) guest appearances by members of The Avengers' cast. Were I still practicing the Dark Arts, that's exactly what I would do.


However things shake out, I do hope that this rumor is true. In the round of Iron Man 3 interviews published on various sites the other day, Kevin Feige was asked whether or not Tony Stark knows that Phil Coulson is alive and he said no. That question might have come out of left field, being related in the interviewer's mind with Tony's PTSD issues in the aftermath of the Battle of New York. But there is an outside chance that some info about Stark appearing on SHIELD is out there. It was more than likely just some random thing, however.
Which seems to be what happened. I already provided the info for the girl who posted the pics. She literally has like 20 instagram followers and she doesn't use Twitter. So really, how would anyone -- journalist or not -- know where to find that stuff on her specific account if they weren't already following her?

I will admit I dropped the ball. I thought they were confirmed. If I hadn't then I definitely would have made a stink about that. Probably still wouldn't have posted the pics on my site but I would have called the ABC publicists
and told them to keep an eye on their freelance people.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #385
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

You know he's still going to break it down. No matter how futile it is.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:50 AM   #386
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
You know he's still going to break it down. No matter how futile it is.
He's going to get a tl;dr Spidey pic. Forewarning.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:50 AM   #387
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Which seems to be what happened. I already provided the info for the girl who posted the pics. She literally has like 20 instagram followers and she doesn't use Twitter. So really, how would anyone -- journalist or not -- know where to find that stuff on her specific account if they weren't already following her?

I will admit I dropped the ball. I thought they were confirmed. If I hadn't then I definitely would have made a stink about that. Probably still wouldn't have posted the pics on my site but I would have called the ABC publicists
and told them to keep an eye on their freelance people.
How did you as a journalist(who is supposed to be up on news like this) think that they were confirmed enough to reveal their possible cameos in the SHIELD tv pilot? Makes no sense.

Everything is too convenient and seems to perfectly cover up your tracks, while still producing no solid evidence. What you should be admitting is not that you dropped the ball, but how this claim is baseless because of your lack of proof.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #388
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Which seems to be what happened. I already provided the info for the girl who posted the pics. She literally has like 20 instagram followers and she doesn't use Twitter. So really, how would anyone -- journalist or not -- know where to find that stuff on her specific account if they weren't already following her?

I will admit I dropped the ball. I thought they were confirmed. If I hadn't then I definitely would have made a stink about that. Probably still wouldn't have posted the pics on my site but I would have called the ABC publicists
and told them to keep an eye on their freelance people.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #389
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
How did you as a journalist(who is supposed to be up on news like this) think that they were confirmed enough to reveal their possible cameos in the SHIELD tv pilot? Makes no sense
My site covers movies, tv, music, gaming and literature on top of random pop culture things and products. I ususllly work 14 - 16 hour days. It helps that I usually only sleep three hours a night.

I literally go to one to two press events every day six days a week. On top of that I teach self defense courses and I tutor.

I don't have time to diligently pay attention to every bit of news for every hot show that's out or coming out.

The scope of my job is too big for that amount of micromanagement.

Did I slip up here? Absolutely. Did I lose sleep over it? Absolutely not. I have too much stuff to do and too many important things to worry about. For example, this whole time this debate has been going on I've been working on transcribing my interview with Ang Lee. That, to me, is the kind of stuff that's important for my site.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #390
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
He's going to get a tl;dr Spidey pic. Forewarning.
lol You seem to like the Spidey pics.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 AM   #391
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Please save yourself the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
You know he's still going to break it down. No matter how futile it is.
In a debate, this is what's referred to as forfeit. ^

If Downey and Evans end up in that pilot I wouldn't want to be you guys. I guess I'll end the argument there.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 AM   #392
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
lol You seem to like the Spidey pics.
If I had a 100x100 avatar limit I would have a Spidey avy too.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 AM   #393
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
My site covers movies, tv, music, gaming and literature on top of random pop culture things and products. I ususllly work 14 - 16 hour days. It helps that I usually only sleep three hours a night.

I literally go to one to two press events every day six days a week. On top of that I teach self defense courses and I tutor.

I don't have time to diligently pay attention to every bit of news for every hot show that's out or coming out.

The scope of my job is too big for that amount of micromanagement.
Regardless of all of that unnecessary exposition, what you've said is an unfounded rumor that has seemingly began with you. Are you still saying that it is a fact that at least Downey and Evans will have cameos in the SHIELD tv pilot? If so, I just want to hear you say it one more time.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:57 AM   #394
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,039
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
In a debate, this is what's referred to as forfeit. ^

If Downey and Evans end up in that pilot I wouldn't want to be you guys. I guess I'll end the argument there.
No one is forfeiting this discussion, and I haven't said that them appearing in the pilot is not possible. In the other thread where Poni first mentioned this I even praised him, before going on my own and searching for information of his claim. Wasn't long before others caught wind of the claim as well and expressed their skepticism just like me.

If Downey and Evans(along with possibly Jackson) appear in that pilot, I will apologize to Poni for not believing him. It's not a matter of ego, it's a matter of authenticity.

And fyi, the argument with you was over when you started contradicting yourself.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:57 AM   #395
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

I'm going to end your debate because it's drawing on and on
Argument from ignorance


Look it up

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:58 AM   #396
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
My site covers movies, tv, music, gaming and literature on top of random pop culture things and products. I ususllly work 14 - 16 hour days. It helps that I usually only sleep three hours a night.

I literally go to one to two press events every day six days a week. On top of that I teach self defense courses and I tutor.

I don't have time to diligently pay attention to every bit of news for every hot show that's out or coming out.

The scope of my job is too big for that amount of micromanagement.
And yet you still have time to argue on the internet. Slipping bro. SLIPPING.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #397
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Regardless of all of that unnecessary exposition, what you've said is an unfounded rumor that has seemingly began with you. Are you still saying that it is a fact that at least Downey and Evans will have cameos in the SHIELD tv pilot? If so, I just want to hear you say it one more time.
Like I said before, I saw photos (plural) of RDJ and Evans on the SHIELD set in LA. Two to three. Can't remember. On an instagram account for a freelance publicist that I've already given you the info for (feel free to look her up).

Does that mean they will be on the show? No. Do I, personally, believe that that means they will appear on the show? Absolutely.

But I wouldn't have needed to even see those pics to believe that. I don't have any doubt in my mind that RDJ, Evans and maybe ScarJo and SLJ will make cameos. That's how they'll tie the show into the MCU. Without them it's just random SHIELD agents and Cobie Smulders and the guy everyone thought died.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #398
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
In a debate, this is what's referred to as forfeit. ^

If Downey and Evans end up in that pilot I wouldn't want to be you guys. I guess I'll end the argument there.
Sure it is. I'm bookmarking this so when they don't show up you can look back and reflect on it.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #399
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
And yet you still have time to argue on the internet. Slipping bro. SLIPPING.
Actually Monday through Wednesday were my three days off this month that I gave myself. That's why I kept saying that my "weekend" is almost over. Feel free to check the Supes thread if you need evidence of this.

And for the first time in a year I decided to spend a few days on the hype boards. And it was fun overall

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #400
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
And fyi, the argument with you was over when you started contradicting yourself.
So I guess that means we're still arguing, because I never contradicted myself.

Hey look I was right, we're still arguing.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.