The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 AM   #401
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Like I said before, I saw photos (plural) of RDJ and Evans on the SHIELD set in LA. Two to three. Can't remember. On an instagram account for a freelance publicist that I've already given you the info for (feel free to look her up).

Does that mean they will be on the show? No. Do I, personally, believe that that means they will appear on the show? Absolutely.

But I wouldn't have needed to even see those pics to believe that. I don't have any doubt in my mind that RDJ, Evans and maybe ScarJo and SLJ will make cameos. That's how they'll tie the show into the MCU. Without them it's just random SHIELD agents and Cobie Smulders and the guy everyone thought died.

My simple point is that you earlier said this would absolutely happen in the other thread, now you're changing it up. Doesn't help your credibility in this case at all. Here are those posts again, so it is apparent that I am not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing giving the fan base what they want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnake86 View Post
Cavil isn't exactly a big name actor and if he follows in the footsteps of the other superman actors he should be doing as much as he can in this role.

Also don't know if your being serious about that idea Poni. Sarcasm is sometimes difficult to gauge, lol.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #402
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

fyi them showing up on a computer screen/news report will not count.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #403
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
My simple point is that you earlier said this would absolutely happen in the other thread, now you're changing it up. Doesn't help your credibility in this case at all. Here are those posts again, so it is apparent that I am not mistaken.

And I absolutely stand behind those statements. 100%.

So, problem?

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #404
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
So I guess that means we're still arguing, because I never contradicted myself.

Hey look I was right, we're still arguing.
Oh, you definitely contradicted yourself. A man who claims to be logical, yet his argument is that he's faithful in situations like this.

Like I said, not going to argue over something as trivial as this with you.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:05 AM   #405
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
fyi them showing up on a computer screen/news report will not count.
Backpeddling already? That was hella fast

Don't be scared. When they show up on the pilot in any capacity I promise not to say 'I told you so' it's not my style.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:06 AM   #406
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
And I absolutely stand behind those statements. 100%.

So, problem?
The problem is that you can't stand by them 100% because then it makes no sense. You're saying that it's a fact that they will appear in the SHIELD pilot, yet also saying that it isn't for certain but you really think it's gonna happen.

Not hard to understand.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:07 AM   #407
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Backpeddling already? That was hella fast

Don't be scared. When they show up on the pilot I promise not to say 'I told you so' it's not my style.

My entire argument has been them doing full-blown cameos like you proposed that Cavill would do in Arrow. Even then, if you never intended full-blown cameos then you should have never presented that as a counter argument in a debate because it's different from the "Cavill appearing in Arrow" situation.

You're the only one backpeddling here.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #408
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
The problem is that you can't stand by them 100% because then it makes no sense. You're saying that it's a fact that they will appear in the SHIELD pilot, yet also saying that it isn't for certain but you really think it's gonna happen.

Not hard to understand.
Did I ever use the word "fact" to back up what I said I believe would happen?

If I say I absolutely believe they are locked in to make cameos in the show, that's my opinion. I believe it 100%. There, try to disprove my opinion.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #409
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

When this SHIELD pilot comes around and those two(Stark and Rogers) possibly aren't in it, I'm going to be laughing.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #410
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Oh, you definitely contradicted yourself. A man who claims to be logical, yet his argument is that he's faithful in situations like this.
So you're saying you can't have both logic and faith? They're not opposites you know. I use logic and faith in my everyday life, I didn't conjure them both up just to argue with you.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #411
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Did I ever use the word "fact" to back up what I said I believe would happen?

If I say I absolutely believe they are locked in to make cameos in the show, that's my opinion. I believe it 100%. There, try to disprove my opinion.
You didn't have to outright use the literal word "fact". You presented it as a fact in the post I quoted you. Here it goes, once again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing giving the fan base what they want.
That is obviously you regarding it as 100% fact. The only thing you said might have a chance of happening is Jackson being involved in the pilot as Fury.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 AM   #412
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
My entire argument has been them doing full-blown cameos like you proposed that Cavill would do in Arrow. Even then, if you never intended full-blown cameos then you should have never presented that as a counter argument in a debate because it's different from the "Cavill appearing in Arrow" situation.

You're the only one backpeddling here.

Oh man you're ridiculous! This is so great!

My original quote that you JUST provided for me: Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

So, where in that -- or any other statement that I made -- did I say in what capacity they would be appearing in the pilot?

I'm sorry but I can't help whatever story you made up in your head but all I said, repeatedly, was that I saw photos of them on set and that I absolutely believe they are appearing in the pilot in cameos.

Since I didn't film them I have no idea in what capacity those cameos will be, but I never claimed to know it.

So, by all means, try to argue your way around that logic.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #413
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
So you're saying you can't have both logic and faith? They're not opposites you know.

You were choosing to rely on your faith in Poni and believe him on this. Now how in any way is that logical? You're not using factual evidence to guide your decisions(we've already confirmed there is none), you're relying purely on faith, as you have already explained.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 AM   #414
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Oh man you're ridiculous! This is so great!

My original quote that you JUST provided for me: Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

So, where in that -- or any other statement that I made -- did I say in what capacity they would be appearing in the pilot?

I'm sorry but I can't help whatever story you made up in your head but all I said, repeatedly, was that I saw photos of them on set and that I absolutely believe they are appearing in the pilot in cameos.

Since I didn't film them I have no idea in what capacity those cameos will be, but I never claimed to know it.

So, by all means, try to argue your way around that logic.
Like I said, if you never intended full-blown cameos from the start, then none of what you said relates to Cavill getting a cameo in Arrow as Clark Kent, and it shouldn't have even been brought up in the discussion in the other thread. I'm right, either way.

Call me ridiculous and whatever else you want. Logic is on my side.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #415
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
You didn't have to outright use the literal word "fact". You presented it as a fact in the post I quoted you. Here it goes, once again.
If I didn't use the word "fact" then obviously I didn't mean it as "fact" but as my educated, informed opinion. It's not my problem that you perceived what I said as something that I didn't say.

"Wow look my shoes are so clean"

"No they're not, they're still dirty"

^ perception

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #416
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Like I said, if you never intended full-blown cameos from the start, then none of what you said relates to Cavill getting a cameo in Arrow as Clark Kent, and it shouldn't have even been brought up in the discussion in the other thread. I'm right, either way.

Call me ridiculous and whatever else you want. Logic is on my side.
I have no idea in what capacity they will be appearing on the show. I wasn't there for even one day of filming. And I never claimed I knew.

But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if they show up on a TV set because they filmed something special for the pilot that needed them on TV or if it's a 20 minute appearance.

The fact that you're so desperately arguing semantics only proves you know you slipped up and perceived what I said differently from the reality it was presented in.

It's ok, you don't have to admit you're wrong. It's clear as day.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #417
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
If I didn't use the word "fact" then obviously I didn't mean it as "fact" but as my educated, informed opinion. It's not my problem that you perceived what I said as something that I didn't say.

"Wow look my shoes are so clean"

"No they're not, they're still dirty"

^ perception
No, you used it as fact and it's clear you did. No way around it. Also, there is the second post you made in the other thread about your SHIELD pilot rumor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
The producers where tweeting about them being on set. Pics were on Instagram too. Then all news was quickly shut down. Was supposed to come directly from marketing people I gather or be a surprise.

Downey even said something about showing up on the show last year during the press rounds. Check the IM3 set reports that just came out.
Now why would Downey, Evans and possibly Jackson have to be on set for minor appearances(like photos and such)? Foster did not have to visit the set of Avengers to make her appearance happen. Once again, it's clear you meant they would have cameos in the pilot because your posts give you away.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 03-07-2013 at 04:24 AM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #418
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
You were choosing to rely on your faith in Poni and believe him on this. Now how in any way is that logical? You're not using factual evidence to guide your decisions(we've already confirmed there is none), you're relying purely on faith, as you have already explained.
It's like you took every word I said and bunched it together to only mean faith lol. Did you even read the rest of the words I used. This is my original quote:

"There's more that goes into belief than simply cold hard evidence, take that from a christian. There's a thing called using your own instincts, judgment and logic."

Where in this quote did I say I was choosing to rely on my faith in Poni? Stop pulling stuff outta thin air and pay attention to what I'm actually typing.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:21 AM   #419
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
I have no idea in what capacity they will be appearing on the show. I wasn't there for even one day of filming. And I never claimed I knew.

But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if they show up on a TV set because they filmed something special for the pilot that needed them on TV or if it's a 20 minute appearance.

The fact that you're so desperately arguing semantics only proves you know you slipped up and perceived what I said differently from the reality it was presented in.

It's ok, you don't have to admit you're wrong. It's clear as day.
No one is desperate to prove anything, especially not as desperate as you are trying to cover up your tracks.

I'm just going to let the previous posts speak for themselves. Tired of arguing something so redundant with you.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:24 AM   #420
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
No, you used it as fact nd it's clear you did.
Show me where I said it was a fact and I will gladly concede that point. Not your perception of what I said, show me where I LITERALLY said it was a fact.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Now why would Downey, Evans and possibly Jackson have to be on set for minor appearances(like photos and such)? Foster did not have to visit the set of Avengers to make her appearance happen. Once again, it's clear you meant they would have cameos in the pilot because your posts give you away.
Ah that's right I mispoke. She wasn't a producer she's a publicist. I didn't remember that until I looked up her account to give you guys.

Do you really want me to answer a hypothetical question about an event that I didn't witness myself?

Really? That makes sense?

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #421
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Show me where I said it was a fact and I will gladly concede that point. Not your perception of what I said, show me where I LITERALLY said it was a fact.




Ah that's right I mispoke. She wasn't a producer she's a publicist. I didn't remember that until I looked up her account to give you guys.

Do you really want me to answer a hypothetical question about an event that I didn't witness myself?

Really? That makes sense?
Yeah, you've been "misspeaking" a lot tonight. I don't need to show a quote of you literally saying "THIS IS A FACT", when you say it's true. Did you say they possibly will appear in the pilot? No, you said they will. There are no ways to alter what you said without just admitting that it's false. I've already quoted you enough to get that point across, and won't be doing it again. Really, those two posts you made in the JL thread say a lot.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #422
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
It's like you took every word I said and bunched it together to only mean faith lol. Did you even read the rest of the words I used. This is my original quote:

"There's more that goes into belief than simply cold hard evidence, take that from a christian. There's a thing called using your own instincts, judgment and logic."

Where in this quote did I say I was choosing to rely on my faith in Poni? Stop pulling stuff outta thin air and pay attention to what I'm actually typing.
Using your own instincts and judgement is basically faith, just to let you know. And how you don't expect faith to be brought up when you bring up the fact you're a Christian(who rely on faith on God's existence)? Also, the logic part of that sentence isn't required, since you're not going on logic.

That's all I'll say on that.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #423
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Yeah, you've been "misspeaking" a lot tonight. I don't need to show a quote of you literally saying "THIS IS A FACT", when you say it's true. Did you say they possibly will appear in the pilot? No, you said they will. There are no ways to alter what you said without just admitting that it's false. I've already quoted you enough to get that point across, and won't be doing it again. Really, those two posts you made in the JL thread say a lot.
Yes you do, if you want to throw the statement "you said it was a fact" in my face. Because -- lo and behold -- I never said it was fact. You're wrong. Again. I'm not sorry.

Yes I did say that. I believe 100% that they WILL appear in the pilot. I don't know how many times I can repeat that. Does it make it a fact? No.

I'm honestly starting to question your facility with the English language. Is that the problem? You can't understand? Serious questions. Do you want to switch to something else? I've got four more under my belt

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #424
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Yes you do, if you want to throw the statement "you said it was a fact" in my face. Because -- lo and behold -- I never said it was fact. You're wrong. Again. I'm not sorry.

Yes I did say that. I believe 100% that they WILL appear in the pilot. I don't know how many times I can repeat that. Does it make it a fact? No.

I'm honestly starting to question your facility with the English language. Is that the problem? You can't understand? Serious questions. Do you want to switch to something else? I've got four more under my belt
My god, this isn't hard to understand. Nowhere in the two posts that I and Whiskey have quoted indicate that you've been "thinking" they will appear in the pilot. Reading them, it's obvious that you were saying at the time that Downey and Evans are definitely going to be in the SHIELD pilot.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 04:34 AM   #425
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Let me just post those quotes one more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
The producers where tweeting about them being on set. Pics were on Instagram too. Then all news was quickly shut down. Was supposed to come directly from marketing people I gather or be a surprise.

Downey even said something about showing up on the show last year during the press rounds. Check the IM3 set reports that just came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing giving the fan base what they want.
There are no "possiblys" or "maybes" there. The only "maybe" is Sam Jackson, since you put "supposedly" in his case.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.