The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #51
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,472
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12


__________________
THRILLER
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #52
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
What did Capcom do to him?
Killed the franchise.

Literally.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #53
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,472
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12





__________________
THRILLER
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #54
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

What's that from?

Nathan is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #55
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Moon, I think. Haven't seen it myself.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #56
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,472
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Moon, it's such a great film.

__________________
THRILLER
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #57
antsman41
Darkness... yeah.
 
antsman41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 6,099
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

MOON!!!!!!

So good...

__________________
Gliding o'er all, through all... through nature, time, & space. As a ship on the waters advancing, the voyage of the soul... not life alone. Death, many deaths, I'll sing.

I • N • T • E • R • S • T • E • L • L • A • R
antsman41 is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #58
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Thanks, I have to look that up.

Nathan is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #59
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
 
Lencho01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,477
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Killed the franchise.

Literally.
As in they are no longer doing Megaman-related stuff? Or they've just been putting out crappy stuff?

__________________
I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #60
Matt Mortem
...
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 12,629
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Moon is soooo very good!

Matt Mortem is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #61
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!
 
TheWiseGuy487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,555
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Killed the franchise.

Literally.
Not neccessarily. Have you heard about the Street Fighter x Megaman game?

__________________
You wanted to be the hero. Now you gotta pay the price.

5-.-2-.-14
_______________________

TheWiseGuy487 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #62
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseGuy487 View Post
Not neccessarily. Have you heard about the Street Fighter x Megaman game?
That's fan made. It simply got Capcom's stamp of approval, so it looks like they still care about Mega Man.

Nathan is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #63
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
As in they are no longer doing Megaman-related stuff? Or they've just been putting out crappy stuff?
Last I heard, they had no plans to do anymore Megaman games.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #64
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Unless it's some iOS stuff I think, that takes very little work to do.

Nathan is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #65
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
 
Lencho01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,477
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Too bad. Did the games not sell well enough in their eyes?

__________________
I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #66
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!
 
TheWiseGuy487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,555
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Killed the franchise.

Literally.
Not neccessarily. Have you heard about the Street Fighter x Megaman game?

__________________
You wanted to be the hero. Now you gotta pay the price.

5-.-2-.-14
_______________________

TheWiseGuy487 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #67
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Could be. I know the remake of Mega Man X didn't sell well to warrant remaking the sequels. I think the big problem was that Capcom had multiple Mega Man series, with multiple game releases a year I believe. So I think they basically over-saturated the market. It's only natural for fans not being able to keep up with all the releases, not being able to afford them and eventually to just get tired of the character.

But now Capcom doesn't seem to do anything with him anymore more. Several canceled games, instead an iOS release here and there, and a fan made game given an official release, for Mega Man's 25th anniversary.

Nathan is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #68
ComicChick
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 51,742
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12




ComicChick is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #69
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12




Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #70
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #71
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 AM   #72
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,116
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12



Source!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ft-driver.html
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead

Last edited by CGHulk; 01-19-2013 at 01:06 AM.
CGHulk is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #73
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12




Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #74
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #75
BlueLightning
Caballero de la Luz
 
BlueLightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,292
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12


__________________

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

BlueLightning is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.