The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

View Poll Results: If you could watch only one film contunity of batman which one would you pick
Burton films 8 29.63%
Burton films+batman forever as trilogy 3 11.11%
Batman-batman & Robin 1 3.70%
Nolan Trilogy 14 51.85%
Future batman starting with batman Vs Superman 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pick?

Batman/Batman returns
Batman/Batman returns/batman forever as trilogy
Batman-Batman & Robin
Nolan Trilogy
New batman starting with Batman VS Superman

Old 09-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pic

Normally I would pick TDK trilogy, as it's my favorite. But questions like that always bug me haha. It just makes me think of "well what made you into a Batman fan in the first place?". Then maybe id go with that. Which would be the Burton-verse.

Ahhhh I just don't know.

shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
Bathead
The Oldest Geek

Default Re: Poll:If you could only watch one film contunity of Batman which one would you Pic

Too early. I'll have to wait until I see how Affleck does. Right now I would have to chose something outside of the poll and go with the DCAU Dini/Timm Batman. IMO, the best interpretation of the character in any media outside of the comics.

*splat*
Bathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:21 AM   #4
SuperFerret
Class Act

Adam West.

SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Can't choose, both continuities have great things.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
The Batman
The Dark Knight

All of them are lacking in one area or another.

The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #7
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I voted for Burton films.Nolan trilogy Is hurt by DKR.With Burton's 2 films you get complete
good batman stories with best Live action Batman and my favorate Live action catwoman.
And 2 good takes on Villains.And not so much time wasted on character Invented by films-Rachel Dawes I am talking to you.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
InnerWarrior
Side-Kick

I'm in between the The Dark Knight Trilogy and The Burton films + Batman Forever. Both trilogies had an awesome Batman/Bruce Wayne, both had great Jokers, both had great Catwomen, both had Robin.

InnerWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
shauner111
Side-Kick

I like looking at the Burton films + Forever as a trilogy nowadays....with B&R as something else entirely. A complete spoof.

Even Tim Burton was still a part of the production. With the deleted scenes included, there's some dark fantastical scenes that could fit right in with the old style.

shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #10
Lord
All Mighty

Well, i already watched the others a lot of time, so i pick future Batman films

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
I like looking at the Burton films + Forever as a trilogy nowadays....with B&R as something else entirely. A complete spoof.

Even Tim Burton was still a part of the production. With the deleted scenes included, there's some dark fantastical scenes that could fit right in with the old style.
Not reeeally, haha.

But I do agree that Forever can be taken as a loose conclusion to Burton's films.

My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #12
Rorschach2012
$

I voted Batman through Batman and Robin because those movies are the reason I'm even a fan today of Batman. Without those movies, the Nolan movies would mean nothing to me, I wouldn't even care about Batman like I do now.

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #13
Rorschach2012
$

If I could pick one Batman continuity itd be BTAS

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #14
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
All of them are lacking in one area or another.
Ah, half empty glasses!

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #15
Dark Guardian
Guardian of Gotham

Given the options presented I picked the Dark Knight Trilogy. But really if somebody asked me that and were actually going to eliminate all other Batman films but the continuity I selected; there's only one answer.
Mask of the Phantasm.

I'd miss all the other films, especially the Dark Knight Trilogy, but I can't live without MOTP.

I.N.W.T=In Nolan We Trust
Dark Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote