Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #376
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Default Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
This image was posted on testyourmight and it might help you. Go get your skin brother:
Ah, I figured it was First Name, Last Name and e-mail. Thank you!

I also just pre-ordered the CE from Amazon.co.uk!

Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #377
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
Lobo - back when game was announced he was frequently referenced by Boon when discussing DLC
I would really love to see how they adapt Lobo for Injustice.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #378
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick

got the DLC for Green Arrow

apparently, it seems they'll be giving away goodies like these each week for the match days

Old 02-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #379
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

Injustice comic #4 was amazing.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
So Supes finaly killed heh? I really like how everyone was scared to approach Superman, given the unstable that he was in. But, Wonder Woman was able to confort him. I can see why she seems to be his partner ruler in the new regime.

Glad that we have this battle thing every monday, and results on thursday. Im hoping that the next 3rd battle features Raven, as they seem to be revealing characters weekly. Shazam looks awsome too.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #380
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

Quick question. Did Batman and Superman ever kill anyone? I know that Wonder Woman did kill Max Lord, and in WW #12 she was about to snap Artemis's neck. So have the other two ever break the superhero code??

Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #381
Drz
Real Hero

Oh that's such a question of comic continuity amongst others. Superman has killed beings like Darkseid and General Zod, Batman's fine if Ras' al Ghul falls to his death or gets a wound that will kill him, Batman's totally fine with killing sentient creatures like Gorillas, now mind you, i'm talking about super intelligent gorillas here, don't forget dogs, hoof! Frank Miller's Batman from time to time on his career killed criminals, at the start and at the end. If you count Holy Terror part of Miller-verse.

Also Wonder Woman constantly kills mythological beings.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #382
zenith16
Side-Kick

well batman also has a rule though to avoid killing unless your in this circumstances if your in the position of . If you can't save the person that's about to be killed in front of you and you can't think of any thing at that very second . like say if some like joker had a knife to the throat of someone or is about to shoot that person. or if it's self defence of him self and it's of the same mind set then it's ok . but if you can do that and then take chance.

this is the same reasoning that can be applied to courts ruling on the issue according to the comic's and it has happened in real life as well. so in a ways it make sense . how ever if your doing it in a way that's say for revenge or like a murderer would do like premeditation killing then yeah your just a plain killer like some the people he fights.

As for in the DCU mythological beings. well that vary s . But when it comes to Demons there's no other way other then killing them . unless their like Etrigon the Rhyming demon form king Arthur's time, who actually trying to help people or is trying his best to be human.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-05-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #383
Spider-Vader
Mercin' & Workin'

I got the Green Arrow skin as well, I wonder what else they'll offer. They can't have costumes & avatar stuff every week.

I do hope they offer another dashboard theme though, preferably in a week with another prize that I don't care about like a costume for Shazam or something.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #384
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
As for in the DCU mythological beings. well that vary s . But when it comes to Demons there's no other way other then killing them . unless their like Etrigon the Rhyming demon form king Arthur's time, who actually trying to help people or is trying his best to be human.
Mythological being =/= Demon.

I still think it would be nice for the Justice League to more Justice Lords, i truly do wonder what makes Superman go after Batman or Batman go after Superman. What i'm saying is, i'd hope the game goes very shades of grey and you can align yourself with one cause, not having a superhero game of good and white, or worse: Superman being lol mindcontrolled and a greater evil joining in, so the heroes unite.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #385
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

They finally made Wonder Woman's face softer.

Before.

After.

If only they can make the area between her crest and neck shorter.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #386
quesofundido
Newbie First Class

Having seen Superman kill Joker in the latest Injustice issue. I can only imagine how cool it would be to see a Black Lantern Joker in the game.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #387
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Mythological being =/= Demon.
the reason why it sound like I'm separated them iscause even in the term show in the comic's and animated series the gods in the DCU and marvel univers talk about the demons as seperate type of being from them a say some like a Minator and the demons do that them selves.

Quote:

I still think it would be nice for the Justice League to more Justice Lords, i truly do wonder what makes Superman go after Batman or Batman go after Superman. What i'm saying is, i'd hope the game goes very shades of grey and you can align yourself with one cause, not having a superhero game of good and white, or worse: Superman being lol mindcontrolled and a greater evil joining in, so the heroes unite.
they 've already said this event has been manipulated from the start though. that logo flag was the sign of that too. I don't true mind control will be used but it'll be something that help pushed him in that direction.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #388
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
the reason why it sound like I'm separated them iscause even in the term show in the comic's and animated series the gods in the DCU and marvel univers talk about the demons as seperate type of being from them a say some like a Minator and the demons do that them selves.
Still doesn't change the fact Wonder Woman constantly kills, much like Thor.

Quote:
they 've already said this event has been manipulated from the start though. that logo flag was the sign of that too. I don't true mind control will be used but it'll be something that help pushed him in that direction.
/Yawn.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #389
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Still doesn't change the fact Wonder Woman constantly kills, much like Thor.
well they are from the world where modern day law's don't apply to cretures and those animals like the minator don't have exticton endangered animals laws on them. lol.

Quote:
/Yawn.
I mean in the sense that it'll be or look like he went there with out it looking like he didn't make those chose's him self. I'm just gonna take the wait and see approach.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #390
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
well they are from the world where modern day law's don't apply to cretures and those animals like the minator don't have exticton endangered animals laws on them. lol.
So what you're trying to say is, in your attempt to change the argument, Batman and Superman are also allowed to kill aliens with no moral problems, because the laws don't apply to them?

Since when have vigilantes cared about the law? The fact they dress up and take a stand againts corruption withouth any jurisdiction is againts the law, why are you trying to change the argument? Why do you have an issue that Wonder Woman kills?

Old 02-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #391
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOVOXO View Post
They finally made Wonder Woman's face softer.

If only they can make the area between her crest and neck shorter.
The difference could be the stage lighting but she has looked better in recent vids. I can't tell if they made some subtle changes or her character model is growing on me. I think she looks correctly proportioned...she looks like a very fit model so it's probably the correct look. The area you mentioned doesn't look as unflattering when she's standing. Check out the character model used in the below image, it's pretty good:

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you."
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #392
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
So what you're trying to say is, in your attempt to change the argument, Batman and Superman are also allowed to kill aliens with no moral problems, because the laws don't apply to them?

Since when have vigilantes cared about the law? The fact they dress up and take a stand againts corruption withouth any jurisdiction is againts the law, why are you trying to change the argument? Why do you have an issue that Wonder Woman kills?
No aliens have laws they've made that very clear. in terms of them invading which is an act of war. for some reason like when they first formed the JL like in that animated series it's harder to say, (to make it clear) when it's allowed. But cause it's seen as an act of war, it's throw out the window due to the writers not explaining the rules of engagement there for the heroes.

And Batmans always cared about the law. so has superman. it's people like black adam for the DCU or punisher that don't care about it cause their vigilantes. well more punisher black adam is working a from different mind set since he has that he was a king/ ruler thing in his head.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-05-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #393
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
no aliens have laws they've made that very clear.
And where does Wonder Woman fall in then? Unless you only take account on the DC52, she was a mythological being herself, does that mean the laws never applied to her because she was neither human nor alien, but a creation of Gods?

You keep avoiding the question, why is it so bad that Wonder Woman kills? Also what if the Alien is simply stealing, not invading?

Quote:
and batmans always cared about the law. so has superman.
Lol, they care about justice, not the law.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #394
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
And where does Wonder Woman fall in then? Unless you only take account on the DC52, she was a mythological being herself, does that mean the laws never applied to her because she was neither human nor alien, but a creation of Gods?

You keep avoiding the question, why is it so bad that Wonder Woman kills? Also what if the Alien is simply stealing, not invading?

yeah unfortunately the god's of old have their own laws that apply to only them that are not supposed to be visited on mortals even if those mortals are super powered. if you have a creature like the minator trying to attack a normal human that's not allowed according to the gods and they will take measures to rectify it. and those that don't the power to say like teleport those creatures away will deal with the only way they can if they don''t have that ability. so no wonder woman isn't to kill mortals. anything from her world she's allowed to though.

Quote:
Lol, they care about justice, not the law.
they do care about justice but not in the blind sense of it. and will work in the confines of the law to achieve it. in actual sense it's so the writers don't get lame villain creations as replacements too.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-05-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #395
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

Quote:
The difference could be the stage lighting but she has looked better in recent vids. I can't tell if they made some subtle changes or her character model is growing on me. I think she looks correctly proportioned...she looks like a very fit model so it's probably the correct look. The area you mentioned doesn't look as unflattering when she's standing. Check out the character model used in the below image, it's pretty good:

Believe me i know. The renders look 100x better than the in game model.

Look at this early render from when the fame was announced.

Her face is again better than the actual game model. Also, her upper body does not look as bad as the model either. Whoever trashed this version needs to be fired.

Last edited by theOVOXO; 02-05-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #396
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
yeah unforunetly the god's of old have their own laws that apply to only them
So consider Batman and Superman are both practically the ultimate Alpha people, can't they just make their own laws too? I mean, if you can buy that ancient beings of high power can do that, why not modern gods?
Quote:
that are not supposed to be visited on mortals even if those mortals are super powered.
Because?
Quote:
if you have a creature like the mintor tryin to attack a normal human that's not allowed accord to the gods and they will take mesure to retify it.
Because?

Still avoiding my questions, i don't see why you try to somehow "unchange" the fact that Wonder Woman, does indeed kill her foes. So has Superman, such as General Zod a fellow Kryptonian!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #397
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
So consider Batman and Superman are both practically the ultimate Alpha people, can't they just make their own laws too? I mean, if you can buy that ancient beings of high power can do that, why not modern gods?

Because?

Because?

Still avoiding my questions, i don't see why you try to somehow "unchange" the fact that Wonder Woman, does indeed kill her foes. So has Superman, such as General Zod a fellow Kryptonian!
lol the reason they can't or in super mans case is cause he grew up in the mortal modern world and it's like if you move to another country and you choose to live there you have to live by the rules that country has as laws that they set there already . This applies here. That and they(super or batman) are not law makers them selves and they didn't choose be politicians ether.

oh as to your "because" wonder womans mom told her "Zeus said so." they just fallow.

and super man just contentiously sends Zod to the phantom zone over and over. which is the only prison that will hold him. and the writer write other stuff(outside factors) that has him killed if that's not done.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-05-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #398
TX85
Señor Zorro

Cool new videos and I got the GA skin too,We get it on release day right?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #399
zenith16
Side-Kick

yup

Old 02-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #400
RCM
Mortal Kombatant

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixflight View Post
Here is a full body pic of Shazam...love the costume!!!

I dont mind the costume...but why is he cross eyed?

Closed Thread