The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 05-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #176
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

sounds like kitty may possibly be a time traveler

Old 05-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #177
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

She may be one of them.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #178
narrows101
Side-Kick

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE!

Hugh Jackman's Buff X-Men Body: More Ridiculous in Person, Says Costar Ellen Page!
Brett Malec
Today 10:27 AM PDT

Filming on X-Men: Days of Future Past is in full swing, and that means Hugh Jackman is back in tip-top Wolverine shape!

And yes, the 44-year-old actor's ripped body is just as unbelievable in person. Just ask his X-Men costar Ellen Page.

"It's as or more [ridiculous] in person," Page told us last night at the Hollywood premiere of her new film The East. "I might have caught him with his shirt off and I was like ‘Dang! How much time does that take?!'"

Page's reaction is understandable. We've seen the recent pics of Jackman working out at the gym and looking mighty fine doing it.

As for being back for another X-Men film, Page, who starred in 2006's X-Men: The Last Stand with Jackman and Halle Berry, says, "It's been awesome. It's felt like a reunion and [with] a whole new cast that's sick. You have Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender. I couldn't be more excited to be back."

She added, "I think it's awesome. I think [director] Bryan [Singer] is making an incredibly epic film."
http://www.eonline.com/news/423880/h...tar-ellen-page

narrows101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #179
Angamb
Banned User

mmm..... not sure if she is a traveller...

but with her mentioning how cool Jennifer is and all.... who knows? maybe they are already filming together.. that would be AWESOME.

we'll see what happens

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #180
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Let's hope her "I've been In Montreal shooting" Isn't sign she has completed her scenes.
Since the first Class actors have been spotted In Montreal she has been away.

Halle Berry Is suspose to return to Montreal soon so maybe Ellen will be too.If James Mcavoy Is correct Ian Mckellen Is headed back after addational filming Is done for the
Hobbit:There and Back again.And there have been rumors of Anna Paquin returning
once True Blood wraps.But,even If ellen returns It could be for addattional shots for future.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #181
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I think there will be at least 2 to 3 time-travelers. I feel like with the cast being so huge, I don't think they are just gonna only 1 person to be in the future/the past.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:11 AM   #182
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

If there's a group of timetravellers I'd have liked Kitty to be one of them. I always liked Ellen Page a lot.

Mrs Vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:57 AM   #183
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Mystique v Kitty would be very interesting.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #184
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

That would be great to watch!

Old 06-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #185
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

There's an interview with Ellen Page over at Collider.com where she's wearing a shirt similar to Shadowcat's costume, complete with puffy-looking sleeves.

EnDz0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #186
Melapi
Side-Kick

There's an interview with Fandango where they say she wraped filming.

Quote:
BAM! POW! ZAP! Ellen Page Talks 'X-Men';

Ellen Page: Still in Phase with Kitty Pryde

Ellen Page has proven she can slip into a character as easily as the X-Men's beloved Kitty Pryde can walk through walls, and the actress says she's thrilled to get a second shot at embodying the down-to-earth mutant superheroine a second time as she suits up in X-gear for director Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past. "It was a surprise," she admits. "I didn't really expect to be doing another X-Men movie."

Having previously played the character in the Singer-produced, Brett Ratner-directed third sequel X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006, Page thought she'd only get one shot at playing the plucky, phase-powered and perpetually popular member of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, especially when the franchise went retro for the prequel X-Men: First Class in 2011. But then Singer, who'd helmed the first two X-Men installments, signed on to direct the latest – which takes inspiration from the comic book's fabled time-traveling 1981 storyline and promised to unite the various incarnations of the uncanny team – and gave her a call.

"I love the opportunity to be Kitty Pryde – I think Kitty Pryde's awesome," she says. "I loved First Class, and that whole new cast is incredible: you have James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer freakin' Lawrence, who's amazing! To have the old cast and the new cast together in this obviously epic, very ambitious film, and be a part of it again is fantastic."

While Kitty is central to the original comic book plot, Page is not telling how she'll fit into the film's storyline. But she's hoping to do even greater justice to the character she's grown to feel a lot of pride in – no pun intended.

"What I love about X Men is there's something so internally heartfelt about what a lot of these people are going through," she explains. "A lot of the internal dialogues that are going on with what these people are struggling with is actually really, really beautiful. And to be able to play a character like Kitty who's a very strong young woman who is just as much a part of it as her male counterparts are – that alone is a great opportunity."

Page just completed her end of production on Days of Future Past and will next be seen in The East, a thriller concocted by the indie screenwriting duo of director Zal Batmanglij and actress Brit Marling (Another Earth, The Sound of Her Voice). Page plays a member of an anarchist collective infiltrated by an increasingly compassionate corporate intelligence operative. "What I love about this is the ethical murkiness of it and the difficulty to find the protagonist and the antagonist," she says. "I'm always interested in those movies because I think that's what reality is: there's a lot more gray than there is black and white. Aside from all the political ideas thrust into the film, my character's story is profoundly personal."

She also got to take part in an entirely new frontier of acting in the increasingly hybrid worlds of video games and cinema with Quantic Dream's Playstation 3 effort Beyond: Two Souls, due in early October. "That was one of those things where when the opportunity first came up it was hard to even understand what that meant – I didn't play video games in 10 years and I didn't know what it even entailed," she says. "It was like, ‘Is it just my voice?'

The answer was No. For the psychological/spiritual thriller – in which players will guide Page's character through 15 years of own life and explore her connection to a mysterious, powerful entity – the actress made her first foray into motion capture and tackled a 2,000-page script. "Creating a 10-12-hour story for people, was actually one of most challenging experiences I've ever had," she says.
http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/ba...es-738653.html

If it's true it confirms she's not the time traveller

Melapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #187
Great Mind(s)
Broken

How does it confirm that?

Great Mind(s) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #188
Angamb
Banned User

On the full Collider interview, she didnt want to give more info about it... and that made me thought the interviewers was into something.

If this latest reporter is right, and she really said she ended her work, then no, more than likely she's not a traveller.

but at the same time, she said recently that they were in early days, so who knows.

In any case, I just hope she has great momments on the movie, even if its just on the future. I want to really see that "strong woman" she mentions and most Kitty fans and lovers know.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #189
Great Mind(s)
Broken

She really should be the time traveller or A time traveler. they'd be missing out on an opportunity, they better not switch Kitty with Wolverine. I want Logan to have a role just not THE role. He just got his solo that serves as an appetizer...

Old 06-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #190
Melapi
Side-Kick

Because the time traveler will film most of her/his/their scenes with the FC cast and they started fiming recently. If she is really done, then Ellen schedule was like OT actors.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #191
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

i have to say i'm very dissapointed in singer if he chose to give wolverine more screentime then the other OT members, would have thought he would have learnt something, its not like we have been starved of wolverine in the last 10 years

there must be another time traveler

Ellen already said she looks forwards to working with the FC cast, so would be odd

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 06-02-2013 at 11:38 AM.
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #192
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Did she say that?

Old 06-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #193
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
Did she say that?
She did

Old 06-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #194
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Some of these actors might be trying to misdirect us so we can't guess too much of the film, some of them might mean they've finished filming...but only for the time being!

But I would guess that Wolverine is going to figure strongly in this because the studio would want it.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else was just wallpaper with a few special effects thrown in.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #195
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I think It's looking like Wolverine Is time traveler and solo one.Kitty like rest of OT returnes
and new mutants working with OT cast are only In the future part of film.

But this explains why Ellen has been away from Montreal.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #196
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Could be mind swap to 70s wolverine, as yet you can't say 100% in what way he is in the 70s

Old 06-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #197
Melapi
Side-Kick

I think Shawn is still in Montreal and Anna Paquin didn't film or filmed a couple of days, so they can be the travelers. I think that photo showed 70's Wolverine, not a time traveler

Last edited by Melapi; 06-02-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #198
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

The time travel may be switching minds of 1973 and future Wolverines.

The way they are doing filming with OT cast make me think Wolverine Is sole time travel
and It will involve a similar thing like In Comic only here It's wolverine and not Kitty.

Bryan Singer had mentioned using some of cool things of comic version of DOFP for film
version.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #199
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Hmmm sounds like Kitty is not the time-travel after all.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #200
Angamb
Banned User

check this guys:

Quote:
Ellen Page ‏@EllenPage 4 Jun
Steve Agee interviews me about x men! “@steveagee: #HollywoodandVine w Ellen Page! https://vine.co/v/b3wYUVdPEgh