The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #276
SuperWig
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - P

The piping on the suit seems to hold the armor together on jor-el, maybe by magnets

Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #277
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - P

I think that if MOS is a hit we will be getting a sequel to MOS. Not saying that JL will never be made but I think that a MOS sequel will be top priority.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #278
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!

If MOS is directly followed by an MOS sequel rather than JL, I'd be interested in seeing a World's Finest flick versus Lex Luthor.

Dr. Walter Bishop: Oh - That's too bad. You'll have to shock her heart then.

-FRINGE
Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #279
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I think that if MOS is a hit we will be getting a sequel to MOS. Not saying that JL will never be made but I think that a MOS sequel will be top priority.
I dont think so. A man of steel sequel is probably set already. MOS's success will just make WB jump right into JL with Cavill.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #280
Vagosnati
Vag-El

Quote:
It will be for sure a big hit.Its Superman's story.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #281
Dark Knight
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight FTW View Post

Sweet battle suit for Jor El. I expect Zods battle suit to look pretty much the same.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #282
Dark Knight
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk23 View Post
It is shocking that we got 3 Blade films, 2 Hellboys films and 2 Kick Ass films before a Wonder Woman film. Hell even Judge Dredd got a second at bat.

Weird isn't it?

Your also didn't mention two Fantastic 4 movies and two GhostRider movies.....Ugh....

Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #283
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
On a seperate note, I think this basically confirms Superman will have heat vision in the movie and it will be crimson as opposed to being invisible or barely visible. Just the way I like it.

That pic also confirms the previous action scne descriptions-that Krypronians are gonna be battling using the buildings around them as weapons.I especially hope the scene about Superman using girders as Throwing stars is true

Old 01-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #284
kalhawj
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Tried zooming it since I can't find another source for that Supes MM figure.

I will be getting this toy when it's out. As well as the statue below. MOS FTW...

Old 01-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #285
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Sweet battle suit for Jor El. I expect Zods battle suit to look pretty much the same.
In the recent trailer Zod has a similar boots and a collar.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #286
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
So what will be the goal of Zod and this army? To enslave humanity?
Thats a big question.

My own question is what will Supermans mission be.What is he fighting for?For Batman it was to eradicate crime from Gotham.For Superman what is it-this is important as i will define his arc in the movie

Old 01-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #287
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
That pic also confirms the previous action scne descriptions-that Krypronians are gonna be battling using the buildings around them as weapons.I especially hope the scene about Superman using girders as Throwing stars is true
It could be a confirmation of that, but the artwork on Lego sets doesn't always accurately reflect the film. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #288
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
It could be a confirmation of that, but the artwork on Lego sets doesn't always accurately reflect the film. I would take it with a grain of salt.
True but weve seen the toys released consistently allude to Superman vs Kryptonian building ighting. Not to mention the lego set is actually a play set for the Metropolis showdown which is an actual scene in the movie

Old 01-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #289
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Is it bad that I'm considering buying 1 or 2 of these toys?!
I think it's bad you're not committed to buying all of them

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 01-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #290
Dark Knight
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Missed opportunity. I remember how hyped everybody was for the avengers last year after the super bowl spot. WB couldve shown an epic action bit from MOS and wowed everyone

Yep! WB's just being cheap AGAIN by not having Super Bowl spots for MOS AND even for Pacific Rim IMO.

Oy vey....a company like WB's being cheap when money is not a problem for them?

Cheap....plain and simple.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #291
antsman41
Darkness... yeah.

The MM will be to scale with the BB/TDK/TDKR MM right?

I'm planning to place them all together...

I N T E R S T E L L A R
Old 01-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #292
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Lips seem a bit too full to me

Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #293
Dark Knight
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Supposedly they loved the newest Flash script, I think they had cold feet after Lantern.

Would be very interested to see a Flash film...especially if WB's can get Bradley Cooper to star......Hmm....

Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #294
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
True but weve seen the toys released consistently allude to Superman vs Kryptonian building ighting. Not to mention the lego set is actually a play set for the Metropolis showdown which is an actual scene in the movie
I'm sure they will use the buildings around them in combat. I think one just has to be careful what specific details one draws from a Lego set about how said combat will pan out. Will Zod actually grab a building piece like the one shown on the box? Maybe, maybe not. That's all I meant.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #295
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
I'm sure they will use the buildings around them in combat. I think one just has to be careful what specific details one draws from a Lego set about how said combat will pan out. Will Zod actually grab a building piece like the one shown on the box? Maybe, maybe not. That's all I meant.
Its cool.

Anyways what do you think Supermans mission in the MOSseries should be?What exactly is he fighting for?

In the Darkknig trilogy Batmans mission was to eradicate crime from Gotham?So what will Superman fight for as that would be his mission arc thru the movies.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #296
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
I really really hope so, I would love a MOS trilogy

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 01-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #297
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

found the full body shot of Zod on Facebook

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 01-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #298
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I think it's bad you're not committed to buying all of them
Ha ha if I were rich definitely

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #299
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
found the full body shot of Zod on Facebook

No facial hair?

Old 01-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #300
Doc Ock
1951-2014

The Zod and Superman toys look sweet!