The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Old 02-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #101
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: What are some scenes you wanna see in a JLA movie?

Batman needs to be the strategist of the team. Wonder Woman's intelligent, but she's the warrior.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #102
dnno1
Side-Kick

And if they don't do this in the upcoming JL film, Marvel will.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #103
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Whoa! Badass, but I don't expect Aquaman in the first movie.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #104
dnno1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Whoa! Badass, but I don't expect Aquaman in the first movie.
My opinion. They would be making a big mistake. Rumor has it that Marvel may feature Submariner in the next Avengers film.

Like I said before. If they don't do this, then Marvel will. It will be a lost opportunity for DC.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #105
combocaz
Side-Kick

I would like to see batman shrouded in his cape while walking around investigating.

Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
combocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #106
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnno1 View Post
My opinion. They would be making a big mistake. Rumor has it that Marvel may feature Submariner in the next Avengers film.

Like I said before. If they don't do this, then Marvel will. It will be a lost opportunity for DC.
After reading it, sounds like they will hint at or mention Namor in phase 2. Probably followed by his own movie in phase 3. The earliest I see him appearing in an Avengers movie is the third one.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #107
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Darkseid never directly engaging anyone besides Superman. Everyone else just gets the eye beams and his armies, while Darkseid floats on a disc with his arms crossed behind his back. Even when Superman does engage him, Darkseid should treat him like an upstart.

Wonder Woman engaging huge amounts of bad guys in furious melee, showcasing her combat skills as well as strength. I'm talking stuff like her manipulating a heavy hitter into punching her own teammates, blocking punches, and using her sword and shield.

Flash circling the globe to build up speed for a super punch.

Green Lantern evening the odds in an outnumbered confrontation via creating ring constructs to duke it out with different bad guys while he goes head ona at a bad guy.

A moment where a bad guy like Despero is mentally dominating Superman to fight the heroes, where we not only see how the various League members can stand their ground against Superman, but where we also see how Superman's fighting from within. Something like him redirecting his heat vision to spell out a clue to stop him.

Superman giving Batman a piece of kryptonite just in case, as a sign of trust.

Aquaman, complete with hook hand, holding on to a Blue Whale's fin as it leaps out of the water and body slams one of his enemies.

Lex Luthor being challenged by a another super villain for control of the Legion of Doom, seemingly being beaten, and then calmly informing the rival of his one fatal mistake. Cue maniacal laughter. "You didn't invite the Joker to play."

Superman, facing down some physically intimidating opponent who's been beating up his friends and dominating their fight, suddenly has his eyes go red." Burn."

Batman facing down Darkseid, either with the armed bombs like in Superman/Batman, or with the radium gun used to kill Orion in Final Crisis. Bonus points for someone being scared because Batman has a gun, or Darkseid actually admiring Batman's cajones for holding a planet hostage.

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #108
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Batman and Green Lantern's subtle dislike of each other.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #109
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

I'd rather see GL and Batman's obvious dislike of each other, yet a subtle respect for one another (Batman not having powers, yet still 'overcoming fear' like no one else. Bats realizing that despite all his training, will power, etc, Jordan is the one the ring chose)

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #110
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

The scene from Rebirth pretty much has Stewart say why they don't care for each other.

John Stewart: I'm tired of this. I'm tired of the disrespect Batman slings Hal's way. You've always had a thing against him, haven't you? And I finally see why. (illuminating Batman with his ring, revealing his true appearance - a man in a costume) Hal is the one person in the world that didn't buy what you're selling. Hal was the man without fear. And what is "the Batman" when you're not afraid of him? Just a man.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #111
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

awesome

Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #112
cleverusername8
Or something like that

Quote:

I'm with Cosmic here, I didn't interpret the article to say that Namor will flatout appear in Avengers 2 or phase 2 at all. Sounds like he's in phase 3 with Ant Man and Dr Strange.

I don't believe we'll see Aquaman really at all unless if JL 1 dies exceptionally well. There is still a crap ton of hate in the general audience for the character and those that dont hate him think he's a joke. There is no way WB will risk people passing of JL due to his presence. If JL does really well, it's likely they'll feel more comfortable tryin him out since they don't have worry about winning the audience over as much.

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #113
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

Old 03-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #114
darkknightrise

Superman 'peaking' under batman's cowl like in the animated series and being shocked as bruce wayne is well known!

Green lantern vs Batman in egos similar to the new 52 justice league comic, lantern saying what super powers he has, then mocking him that he doesn't have any and batman doing a (captain america/police officer scene in the avengers) and lantern going 'works for me'.

Batman willing to face down/sacrifice darkseid by himself when everyone else is down to stop them from being killed, obviously he his wits and athleticism can only do so much he gets hurt, JL unite

Flash and Lantern bromance

Flash whirlwind/tornadoing parademons and wonder woman literally kicking ass

Aquafresh quote from lantern and Dibs (about WW) quote from JL comics

Flash and Superman racing away from the omega beams like in the JL comics

Last edited by darkknightrise; 03-07-2013 at 12:42 PM.
darkknightrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #115
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

I would like to see Barry doing everday stuff around his house in super speed.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #116
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnWarrior View Post
I was hoping they'd adapt Morrison's "New World Order" as the origin movie, so I got interested in scenes like Flash's race around the world with Zum, Batman taking down the Martian squad with fire, and Superman overcoming the fake Kryptonite and breaking free.
morrison wrote a distinctly different batman than the world has been privy to in the recent films. Just looking at how he handled that bane situation...I see this batman being an even weaker link than Cap was written as being in Avengers.

Hey, think could change, they could all of a sudden start having him be proactively analytical.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #117
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
The scene from Rebirth pretty much has Stewart say why they don't care for each other.

John Stewart: I'm tired of this. I'm tired of the disrespect Batman slings Hal's way. You've always had a thing against him, haven't you? And I finally see why. (illuminating Batman with his ring, revealing his true appearance - a man in a costume) Hal is the one person in the world that didn't buy what you're selling. Hal was the man without fear. And what is "the Batman" when you're not afraid of him? Just a man.
Johns really let Batman have in that book. Hal's glory at Batman's expense.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #118
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Does anyone think Marvel might try and do Supreme Squadron in another way to beat DC to the punch?

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #119
dnno1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Does anyone think Marvel might try and do Supreme Squadron in another way to beat DC to the punch?
My opinion, but they were able to get away with it in the comics, but I personally think if they tried that sort of stunt in a major motion picture, they would receive a cease and desist letter during production.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #120
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
My opinion, but they were able to get away with it in the comics, but I personally think if they tried that sort of stunt in a major motion picture, they would receive a cease and desist letter during production.
Yeah I was wondering that, btw I just realised I posted this in the wrong thread, should have put it in the news thread

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #121
dnno1
Side-Kick

Old 03-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #122
Mach2Infinity
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post

Any man without fear is not really human at all. Perhaps that's why Batman disliked Hal because the ring gave him a security blanket which essentially removes 'fear'. Where as fear can allow men to act in a more heightened state of awareness. TDKR showed how powerful Batman could be when he rediscovered this fear and made Bane feel fear. Acting in the face of fear is called courage. Which is what makes Batman far more extraordinary and inspirational than the Green Lantern.

Mach2Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #123
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
This is effing insane... the fights in this game look so good.. I want this game so bad but hate shelling out $60 for a game. I'll wait til the price goes down but that wait is going to kill me

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #124
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach2Infinity View Post
Any man without fear is not really human at all. Perhaps that's why Batman disliked Hal because the ring gave him a security blanket which essentially removes 'fear'. Where as fear can allow men to act in a more heightened state of awareness. TDKR showed how powerful Batman could be when he rediscovered this fear and made Bane feel fear. Acting in the face of fear is called courage. Which is what makes Batman far more extraordinary and inspirational than the Green Lantern.
Entirely untrue, because you've based you argument on a false assumption that Green Lanterns' are without fear.

"You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps"- Every ring as it collects its initiate.

The Green Lantern Corps primary enemy is fear, both because fear prevents action, action is based on willpower, but in a very fundamental manner, fear is their enemy. The Green Lantern Corps is at war, against the Sinestro Corps, who utilise fear to conquer worlds and use the literal, universal embodiment of fear as their champion. They fight fear every time they put on their ring, Batman hides himself in it.

Llama_Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #125
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

I want to see Supes save Batman
See Batman out maneuver Darkseid's Omega beams and use one of Darkseid's furies as a shield

IamtheBatman is offline   Reply With Quote