The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Sony

Old 02-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default PS4 Thoughts???

I loved the presentation and am thoroughly excited about this. The one thing that really stood out to me was the contrast to the way Microsoft is handling their console. Throughout all the talk about social integration they focused on one thing and that was that everything was being included to enhance the gaming experience. This is in stark contrast to Microsoft who has lately seemed to forget about the games in favor of the "whole entertainment" aspect. In the end I can't wait to experience this new style of gaming they've been promoting.

What is everyone's thoughts on the new console and their presentation?

blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #2
The Squirrel
Le Rongeur

Default Re: PS4 Thoughts???

Being discussed here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=452309

The Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
LuisTX85
Z

I'm more into MS/Xbox while my wife is the one more into Sony/PS,I still love Playstation though,I admit..I was very impressed and thought it was extremely awesome how Sony kept focusing&talking about games/gamers/social features for gamers/a console by game developers for game developers.

As a whole the presentation was lackluster But as for PS4 info/confirmation&reveal..It was top notch.,I was already getting a PS4 at launch for my wife and to have a new next-gen console..But I am so impressed I truly want to know more info ASAP for myself.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
Soapy
It's happening again...

• I think a lot of the features they talked about sound really cool. It will be interesting to see how much of it is behind a paywall though.
  • The specs are very impressive.
  • I love the controller.
  • I didn't find a lot of the "big" games to be all that impressive. Partially because a lot of it looked like the same old **** with a new coat of paint, and there's also the factor of, like, how much of that stuff was real and how much of it was tightly controlled tech demo?

Soapy is offline   Reply With Quote