Meh, I Can Deal With It 7 10.29%
I Don't Like It At All 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #801
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

I like what we see in the trailer of Lois researching and following Clark's path for a story.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 04-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #802
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
On another note, the only other reason why I wouldn't want a JLA film made, where it would force MOS to become a shared universe, is because I never can tell on what Warner Bros. might do when it comes to the possibility of pairing up Wonder Woman and Superman together like they are now within the New 52.

I'd hate to see any quality development between Superman and Lois within MOS and any potential and uninterrupted sequel ruined because of their desire to do so, especially if they want to go down the route where the "Injustice: Gods among us" game did by having Amy's Lois killed off in order to achieve the pairing between the two powered JL members.
Hang on a minute... they did WHAT?!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 04-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #803
Kryptonian Warrior
We are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I think she looks better with darker but longer hair

Dem eyes! She has gorgeous eyes. They remind me of yours.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 04-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #804
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 04-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #805
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
I think she looks better with darker but longer hair

Yeah, I think she looks better with longer hair as well. I was just trying to find a pic where her hair was darkest on film. Alas, I posted an image from J&J. =)

Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #806
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
So I've been giving this some thought today and thought I'd ask where everyone else stood on this: Where do we think Lois and Clark's relationship will be at the end of this movie?

Based on what's in the official trailers and articles, I WOULD say that it looks to me like Lois will be tracking Clark down for the first half of the movie, they meet toward the end of Act 2, she's skeptical at first but is quickly sold by his actions, the two go through hell with Zod and become friends by the end, she helps him get a job at the Daily Planet and helps build his secret identity. Setting up the potential for romance in the sequel with them working as colleagues and her continuing to help guard his secret. At least, that's how I'd like it to go.

Just one thing that kinda throws a wrench in all that: The kiss we all saw in the SDCC trailer. That's obviously not a "friends" or a "building trust" kind of thing. So...do you think they'll already be romantically involved by the time he joins the Planet?

I kind of hope not, tbh, since the Clark/Lois/Superman love triangle aspect appears to be well out the window at this point (as she's tracking Clark, not Superman, so they've gotta be one-in-the-same to her), and I would like some element of romantic tension left in the air at the end.

So there's a big part of me that's hoping that when Clark starts work at the Daily Planet (assuming this is at the end), Lois is showing him around, he attempts to bring up the kiss in their conversation, and Lois says something to the effect of, "It was the heat of the moment, Smallville. Thought we were gonna die. Don't over-think it. Right now, you need to focus on being the best rookie reporter you can be, because you're the first new hire I've ever vouched for and I'll be damned if you're gonna make me look bad." Leaving Clark just smiling after her, or something like that. Just something to hit the "undo" button on the kiss temporarily, to give them proper time to develop their push-pull dynamic in the sequel before they officially become an item.

One thing I am hoping to see if Lois does indeed know who Clark is by the time he joins the Planet (and maybe even helped him get the job): Lois enjoying the reversal of power. She's just gotta appreciate the irony of having the most powerful being on Earth there, on her turf, where she's the one who knows the ropes and has total seniority over him. That could give all new context to her nicknaming him "Smallville" if they decided to go that route. And Amy could really have fun with that, I'd imagine.
Yes to absolutely all of that.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #807
BigA
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Yeah, I think she looks better with longer hair as well. I was just trying to find a pic where her hair was darkest on film. Alas, I posted an image from J&J. =)
Here's a manip I did a while ago coloring her hair dark.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #808
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Quote:
So I've been giving this some thought today and thought I'd ask where everyone else stood on this: Where do we think Lois and Clark's relationship will be at the end of this movie?

Based on what's in the official trailers and articles, I WOULD say that it looks to me like Lois will be tracking Clark down for the first half of the movie, they meet toward the end of Act 2, she's skeptical at first but is quickly sold by his actions, the two go through hell with Zod and become friends by the end, she helps him get a job at the Daily Planet and helps build his secret identity. Setting up the potential for romance in the sequel with them working as colleagues and her continuing to help guard his secret. At least, that's how I'd like it to go.

Just one thing that kinda throws a wrench in all that: The kiss we all saw in the SDCC trailer. That's obviously not a "friends" or a "building trust" kind of thing. So...do you think they'll already be romantically involved by the time he joins the Planet?

I kind of hope not, tbh, since the Clark/Lois/Superman love triangle aspect appears to be well out the window at this point (as she's tracking Clark, not Superman, so they've gotta be one-in-the-same to her), and I would like some element of romantic tension left in the air at the end.

So there's a big part of me that's hoping that when Clark starts work at the Daily Planet (assuming this is at the end), Lois is showing him around, he attempts to bring up the kiss in their conversation, and Lois says something to the effect of, "It was the heat of the moment, Smallville. Thought we were gonna die. Don't over-think it. Right now, you need to focus on being the best rookie reporter you can be, because you're the first new hire I've ever vouched for and I'll be damned if you're gonna make me look bad." Leaving Clark just smiling after her, or something like that. Just something to hit the "undo" button on the kiss temporarily, to give them proper time to develop their push-pull dynamic in the sequel before they officially become an item.

One thing I am hoping to see if Lois does indeed know who Clark is by the time he joins the Planet (and maybe even helped him get the job): Lois enjoying the reversal of power. She's just gotta appreciate the irony of having the most powerful being on Earth there, on her turf, where she's the one who knows the ropes and has total seniority over him. That could give all new context to her nicknaming him "Smallville" if they decided to go that route. And Amy could really have fun with that, I'd imagine.
I don't think the romance will be there quite yet...the kiss my be an 'in case either of us don't come back'. It looks like She'll know who Clark is, and maybe by the end of the movie he's going to work in Metropolis. the Clark part with Lois is unclear so far, but maybe another trailer will uncover more.

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
Old 04-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #809
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Im guessing the kiss is probably a good luck kiss, along with the fact that they have intense feelings for each other.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #810
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post

By the way, I absolutely love your avatar.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
man, who chose his profile pic, his worst enemy?

Quote:
I'd LOVE THAT!! and yeah, I think (and hope) the same.
Even if she's not the one who gets him the job, I think this is what they'll do, because well, they're Lois & Clark and they need the chase they're somehow gonna dismiss the kiss, and I bet that it will be Lois. That's just so... Lois

Quote:
Leaving Clark just smiling after her, or something like that. Just something to hit the "undo" button on the kiss temporarily
Quote:
Gonna jump on the loving of that suggested line Makes me smile that 'Man, I love Lois Lane' smile
He's starting to practice it too

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD

Last edited by Andreth; 04-21-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #811
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

yes she sort of does come across as a b**ch... but then you have to look deeper into it and realize she's already insanely attracted to superman and is just giving him a hard time because that's her way of flirting... it's like little girls being mean to the guys they like when you are in first grade... same thing

that whole scene is just full of flirtation, you can tell by how superman glances up at her with a smile knowing she's messing with him in a playful manner

you know for all the cool aspects of the trailer, that part is one of my favorites to watch because the flirtation is just so well done... also cavill is just beautiful no homo

if you want her to seem like less of a b**ch, you should see her when she's holding hands with superman... you can see her face that she truly cares about him

Came across this on IMDB...

Old 04-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #812
Jim-El
"My Son"

Spot on MrMaooz.........

"The Kryptonian prophecy will be at last fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son. Farewell forever Kal-El. Remember me my son." - Jor-El/Marlon Brando/Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Old 04-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #813
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-El View Post
Spot on MrMaooz.........
I didnt say this...creds go to the guy on IMDB.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #814
WarriorDreamer
Side-Kick

I think even though she finds out that Clark is Superman perhaps he could kiss her at the end and make her completely forget?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Joking.
Or am I?

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- April 16th

Last edited by WarriorDreamer; 04-22-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #815
Andreth
Side-Kick

^^
shhh!
DON'T EVEN SAY THAT

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #816
Jim-El
"My Son"

"The Kryptonian prophecy will be at last fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son. Farewell forever Kal-El. Remember me my son." - Jor-El/Marlon Brando/Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Old 04-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #817
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post
I think even though she finds out that Clark is Superman perhaps he could kiss her at the end and make her completely forget?

NOT AGAIN!

Old 04-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #818
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-El View Post
no no no no

if he does this then I demand he throws the S too

TRUEBLOOD
Old 04-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #819
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:

Yes please !!!

Old 04-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #820
bizarroelaine
Side-Kick

hmm interesting! upon rewatching the trailer i notice at 1.21 mark where Lois is in the fortress that she has a dixon camera hanging around her neck

Old 04-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #821
flickchick85
Loose Seal

Quote:
Now, even with those things, I don't see them confessing any type of undying love for each other, but there's a chance that they won't remain quiet about how they feel about each other as well.

Plus, after seeing TDKR on how the story had Bruce and Selina introduced to each other, only to conclude it with them starting a new life together, I'm not ruling out on some speedy/quick developments here.
Well, I'll be fine with whatever they decide to go with as long as it doesn't feel rushed. But I do feel like there's a definite risk of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalMart View Post
I don't think the romance will be there quite yet...the kiss my be an 'in case either of us don't come back'.
That's pretty much what I'm hoping to be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDetective View Post
Frankly, I usually hate the fan written mockup scenes on here, but I just love your "reset" button idea, flickchick. It just screams Lois to me. So Bravo on that!
Quote:
Gonna jump on the loving of that suggested line Makes me smile that 'Man, I love Lois Lane' smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boy Scout View Post
Yes to absolutely all of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
I'd LOVE THAT!! and yeah, I think (and hope) the same.
Even if she's not the one who gets him the job, I think this is what they'll do, because well, they're Lois & Clark and they need the chase they're somehow gonna dismiss the kiss, and I bet that it will be Lois. That's just so... Lois
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
Yes please !!!
Thanks guys! It's nice to know others are on the same page regarding where their relationship should hopefully be by the end, because the more people who feel that way, the more likely it seems to me that the filmmakers might have also seen it similarly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDetective View Post
However, I'm going to have to disagree with you about Lois and Clark meeting towards the end of Act 2. Given the complaints about the lack of Batman in TDKR, I don't think we will get a movie where Superman is only in the third act. I mean I have heard a million complaints about how long it takes Bruce to become Batman in Begins, although I don't agree with them. I want to say that Lois chasing Clark is a first act thing. However, I could be wrong depending on how much of Krypton we see.
Well just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting he wouldn't actually become Superman 'til the 3rd act. I think that will probably happen fairly early on in Act 2, and we'll periodically see Lois on his trail piecing everything together, but I don't think the two will actually meet until we're nearing the end of Act 2 - after his first confrontation with Zod (as Superman) causes devastation in Smallville. This would lead to both he and Zod being labeled as imminent public threats, and then to Superman's subsequent confrontation with the military and Lois. I'm assuming Lois is there because she's been tracking him and his heroic deeds, and convinces him to turn himself into the military to prove himself to them. Once he, Lois and the government are all on the same page, that's where I think Act 3 kicks off (Supes and Lois on Zod's ship and the Metropolis battle).

01000110011011110111001000100000011001010111011001 10010101110010011110010010000001100001011101000110 11110110110100100000011000100110010101101100011011 11011011100110011101101001011011100110011100100000 01110100011011110010000001101101011001010010000001 10000101110011001000000110011101101111011011110110 01000010000001100010011001010110110001101111011011 10011001110111001100100000011101000110111100100000 01111001011011110111010100101110

Last edited by flickchick85; 04-22-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 AM   #822
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

For those who had been fortunate enough to have seen the gif of Superman and Lois kissing from the CC trailer, if you look carefully in this picture above, Lois seems to be wearing the same green jacket/top that she's shown to be wearing in the kissing scene and her hair is set up in the same way as well.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:39 AM   #823
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:

For those who had been fortunate enough to have seen the gif of Superman and Lois kissing from the CC trailer, if you look carefully in this picture above, Lois seems to be wearing the same green jacket/top that she's shown to be wearing in the kissing scene and her hair is set up in the same way as well.
Good call! I wonder if this is in the climax of the film and she kisses him before he goes into battle...or after.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #824
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Yeah, she does look super cute in that movie too

If you haven't seen it, that second pic is from Sunshine Cleaning. It's a really great film, worth a watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
He's starting to practice it too

I am so so happy they've got this part of their chemistry right. If Superman doesn't love Lois being snarky, then they've missed the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDreamer View Post

Joking.
Or am I?

Quote:

Well I can see why he'd wanna kiss her! She looks stunning here

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 04-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #825
Rodrigo90
DafoeISJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post

They do

Hold on....how do you know what Hope's eyes look like?

I believe in Batfleck
Closed Thread