The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #651
nite-owl
Side-Kick

Default Re: That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Didn't Brock Lesnar like literally destroy Mark Henry back in mid 2002 though?lol
They can always pretend that never happened.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #652
strikezone89
Smarks Chat CM PUNK :-/

Glad to hear Taker in town.. praying he'll show up for Raw; but for what purpose

1) The Dark Knight 2) Guardians of the Galaxy 3) Captain America: TWS 4) Incredible Hulk 5)The Avengers

"Let's put a smile on that face"
Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #653
Wheels
They see me rollin'
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikezone89 View Post
Glad to hear Taker in town.. praying he'll show up for Raw; but for what purpose
He's going to target the only other man who is undefeated at WrestleMania, Michael Cole.

Quote:
There's been an awakening... Have you felt it?

The Dark Side, and the Light.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #654
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMan View Post
He's going to target the only other man who is undefeated at WrestleMania, Michael Cole.
"Bah gawd! Bah gawd! Cole wins! Cole wins! It's the end of the streak! End of an era! Who would have thunk it!"

~H.E.~
Old 02-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #655
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
If he's going to go ahead with a WM match against Punk, I could see some foreshadowing of that feud so they could jump right into Punk/'Taker the Raw after EC.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #656
bullets
bang bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karelia View Post
The Undertaker was spotted in Nashville last night at an NHL game... Complete coincidence? Hope not, I'll be in Nashville at RAW tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Looking at the EC PPV I think the Six man tag and the Chamber match are the most interesting.

It really does seem that only Orton or Henry have any chance of winning the Chamber match as I don't see Bryan, Kane, Rey or Swagger in the WHC match at Mania. I'd love to see it be Henry and for him to go on to Mania and plow through Del Rio, but I think it will be Orton, however I cannot see WWE booking Del Rio vs Orton for Mania so something will change, most likely it'll become a Fatal 4 way if Ziggler cashes in at the end of the Show vs Del Rio match.

In the 6 man I just cannot see The Shield winning but the Superfriends winning does nothing for anyone. The other problem is that if The Shield do win then how can WWE possibly book a stronger face trio against them at Mania? The most important thing is to make it a street fight as it will benefit those involved greatly over a regular tag match format.

Speaking of The Shield, at Mania WWE have often used more elaborate entrances, if they make it onto the card in a big match I think they should arrive for their match via a black chopper!

I think the fall out is more interesting than the ppv. Punk , Ziggler , Sheamus , Henry , and the Shield all need something big for Wrestlemania. So I'm curious to see where they go with it.

As for matches. The Elimination Chamber looks good, The Punk-Rock rematch could be better( Although I'm reading Punk is working hurt) , and The six man has a lot of potential.

I've been thinking about the report of Jericho turning heel and wanting to face Ryback. I could see Jericho losing to Ziggler at EC , then coming out later in the evening to assist The Shield. Which could lead to Jericho and the Shield vs Ryback , Sheamus and Team Hell No for Mania.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #657
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do

Holy crap, Undertaker is stylin' and profilin' there. Michelle must be teaching him how to dress better.

~H.E.~
Old 02-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #658
Metallo
Evil Dead Re-Animator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMan View Post
Hey guys, getting caught up on wrestling after some.... technical difficulties Just watched the go home show before TLC. and I'm liking The Shield's shaky cam promos. It reminds me of the scene in TDK where Joker killed the fake Batman.
Good to have you back. The Shields the best group in wrestling right now IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superark View Post
Watched Impact, and man I love when they are outside of Orlando.

I will definitely be going to Impact when they are in Duluth, Ga

Also, I'm sensing they have big plans for AJ Styles and his return. My guess is he will come back and finally be thrust back into the title picture and will get to Main Event at BFG
I hope so. I sense some kind of building up period for him where he finds his confidence again. AJ vs Hardy, Roode, or Aries for the title would make me a happy camper. All three matches offer great entertainment. They are potentially TNA's four top players.

Also good to have you back, too!

Quote:
A 4th member being a surprise run-in is about the only way I can see The Shield winning. The problem is I think that might hurt the dynamic of the group and like you say it moves them into 8 man tag territory which is rarely good. The only other way I could see doing it is have Maddox be the one to swerve the faces, OR have one of the Superfriends taken out before the match and Maddox takes his place so he can take the pin in a losing effort that highlights The Shield tactically isolating the weak link and getting the win. Punk vs Roidback is a match I see taking the wind out of most people's sails if it ends up being booked.
I'd say have Maddox do some kind of double cross. I still don't buy that he's not with them. It could play out that way but I'd rather see him with The Shield. people said he talked like Bane before the Shield attack well when Bane talked of justice what he was saying was a sort of ruse or smokescreen to hide the whole truth by letting the people think something else.

Quote:
The only match I recall them having was the night after Bad Blood in 97, it was at MSG and was a solid TV match, but imagine 94 Bret vs 2000 Triple H, that would have been special.

"It would have been...glorious."

Quote:
I'd like to see your idea of them doing 31 at the Garden and and booking it as the actually 30th year of Mania, the problem is I am not sure anyone in WWE really understand how the anniversary thing works as show by last years Summerslam marketing.
Apparently they think everybody is stupid. They work and manipulate everything else (like those "did you know" factoids) so why not the meaning of an anniversary? WM25 has to be the big example.

Quote:
I'm hopeful that this is just some dumb writer for a site that didn't think of the opposite option for this feud, maybe because he likes Punk as a heel? I think the seeds being sewn with Punk not knowing about The Shield are going to be the catalyst to a face turn before he gets around to even feuding with Brock.
What you say makes sense so Vince can't have that.

That could turn out to be a good idea. Giving the IC title a whole show to be showcased on every week could elevate it. It gives more time for IC title feuds and matches. Of course the down side is if its ONLY defended on tv on Main Event you have to watch main event. I don't watch it every week. Anybody that doesn't or can't watch might never see the IC title as much if they do it that way.

Then again if they put together an IC title program worth watching I'd make the effort. Whenever I do watch ME or SMS I find that they are pretty good shows.

Quote:
Ok, so we are just into 2013, what are 5 feuds you guys would like to see this year?

My list:

1. CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
2. Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry
3. Dean Ambrose vs CM Punk
4. Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro
5. Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins
Top five:

Punk vs Lesnar

Bryan vs Ziggler (World title program)

Punk vs Ziggler

Cesaro vs Bryan (midcard title program)

Mark Henry vs Ziggler

Also: Jericho vs Bryan, Christian vs Sandow, Punk vs Christian

TNA Top five:

Roode vs Styles

Aries vs Styles

Ray vs Daniels

Hardy vs Styles

Aries vs Angle

Also Angle vs Roode, Storm vs Ray, Hardy vs Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackheart View Post
My Review of the Elimination Chamber matches:

SummerSlam 2003 - I hated Goldberg at the time, but looking back on it, it was a horrible decision to have Triple H retain. That Phoenix crowd was PISSED!

December To Dismember - Bobby Lashley won and nobody gave a sh**. Again, RVD should've won.
Agreed on both. The ECW chamber in particular was a travesty (hell the whole PPV was). Prime example of Vince putting his ideals (Lashley) over while burying ECW's (RVD). Lashley going over was one of the movies that killed the spirit of ECW even in its watered down form. RVD should have won.

Quote:
Caught up on Impact, the highlight was Roode and Aries winning the tag titles, I love the way they are using their seemingly clashing ego's to throw teams off, pure gold from TNA's best two performers.
I'm loving their work together. Its obvious they really do want to stab each other in the back because they are so much alike but their act is actually working to beat their opponents. I don't want to call them a modern day two man power trip because they have something else going on but on some level there is a similar appeal. They could be top rivals to each other but their team works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post
Ohhhh Lordy. She still looks great but this is the way I'll always remember her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
Excellent!! This has everything I hoped for. Bret Hart and Mick Foley also have a couple other IYH matches as part of their set. It's going to be good year for dvd/blu releases.
Almost too good. I'm going to be so poor. I still want my Million Dollar Man dvd set though! Hurry up, WWE!

Quote:
What does Nash mean about "adding sub mid card players"? It's been pretty much that from the start.
I was thinking the exact same thing. What the hell is he talking about? The storyline is a dud but not for the reasons he states. Its always been made up of midcarders or lesser known guys. Taz and Devon are the only ones so far with any kind of name value/credibility as badasses and they don't have as much as is needed anyway.

Does he mean Angle should be fighting against Aces and 8's or with them? I assume he means against but the numbers game would go against Angle so I have no problem with him not "killign the crew."

Most of the guys in the group (before Anderson, Garrett, and Wes Brisco) fit the biker gang theme so I don't have a problem with them beyond just not having much in ring talent or star power. As muscle/brawlers most of them are fine fits. Aces and 8's biggest problem right now is they need a strong leader to be revealed to make it all worth the time. Sadly there's no one on the horizon that could be a huge payoff reveal. Bully Ray is the best choice but that shows the whole problem. If he's the leader its been booked terribly because that would make no sense if one goes back to the early days of the storyline. Looking at recent events he makes sense as leader but overall there are a lot of problems.

Quote:
"Taz has an iron clad contract,that allows him to interact in felony acts and keep his job.Why donít they raise 4 fingers on each hand? Ouch!"
Most heel factions these days do that same kind of stuff so that complaint isn't even valid anymore. Can anyone name a heel faction that didn't commit criminal acts that should get them fired or arrested?

It seems to me like Nash is either being critical and trolling to keep himself relevant while he is in WWE limbo...

...OR he's fishing to see if there is a place for himself in the Aces and 8's storyline just like when he crtisized Punk to seemingly set up something with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
Feuds I'd like to see:

Christian vs Sandow (I'd like to see Christian vs Punk but it'll never happen, and this could help Sandow move up the card)
Oooh...good one. I'd love to see Christian vs Sandow too. Sandows personality is just the kind a witty smartass like Christian could play off of perfectly. The potential quality of the matches is easy to see.

Bryan vs Rhodes could be great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calavera View Post
disgusting. 411mania claiming eddie gurrero dosent belong in the hof to generate hits
Are those guys retarded? You're right its got to be to get traffic. Eddie Guererro was goign to get into the HF no matter what. He was just too good. Far better than a lot of the guys in there right now who are still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediblejeff View Post
They also put Gene Okerlund on their list.
Really? this guy must be trolling fans to get hits. There's no arguing Genes place in WWE history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andino View Post
Miz is losing fans every day, screwing up (again) and almost injuring the internet's golden boy is a bad way of going about changing his current downhill slide.
This latest screw up sure isn't going to help his current image of not being a good wrestler. Everyone makes mistakes (even great wrestlers) and people get hurt but if the Miz was at fault its still not good. They can't afford to lose someone like Punk to a major injury right now. Thats why things like this could be blown up into an even bigger screw up now.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #659
nite-owl
Side-Kick

Quote:
Heisenberg?

Old 02-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #660
Metallo
Evil Dead Re-Animator

Roddy Piper: Exclusive Interview with WrestleNewz, Part 1

Posted by Colin Hunter on February 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM

One of Rowdy Roddy Piper’s most famous catchphrases is: “Just when they think they’ve got all the answers, I change the questions.”
Well, here’s a new slant: just when Roddy Piper thought he had all the answers, the WrestleNewz readers asked the questions.

We recently chatted with the Hot Rod, and asked the questions provided by you, the loyal WrestleNewz readers. We got a lot of submissions, so apologies if your question didn’t directly get asked, but you’ll probably see that Piper covered your topic anyway!

The Hot Rod said your questions were great, and that he enjoyed doing the interview.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions. Check back to WrestleNewz for Part 2, coming very soon.

A.Patel from London, England: What is the latest on your son Colt getting into wrestling? Will we see him in WWE?

Roddy Piper: There’s always the question whether a wrestler has “it.” What “it” is — that’s never defined, because there’s not a better word for it. Call it chemistry, call it charisma: there are different ways to describe it. But whatever “it” is, Colt has it. He’s a natural. Now comes the question of what Colt decides to do with it. I’m trying to mostly stay away from it. His name is Colt Toombs. He is undefeated as an MMA fighter as an amateur, and he always fights under his real name, Toombs. He’s making his own headway, on his own terms, with his own name. And I’m extremely proud of him. He is wrestling in a league called Portland Wrestling Uncut, and various groups. He was supposed to wrestle Daivari in Santiago, Chile, but unfortunately the show got canceled because they couldn’t provide the proper security. He’s doing great, though. I don’t want to give away any of his future plans. But you won’t miss him! He’ll be coming at you, oh yeah.

Roberto, from Mexico: What are your best memories of wrestling in Mexico? How was it different from other places?

Roddy Piper: I love Mexico. Mexico City, and many places, were obviously rough areas. But I loved it. I’ll try to make this a story short. Gory Guerrero had me wrestle Chavo Guerrero inside of a bull ring in Juarez. In the bullring, what they did was, for a peso, they would rent the fans a pillow to sit on. Nobody was happy I was there. All the Mexicans had jealousy about me being on the last match. Anyway, just before intermission it started pouring rain. Everybody goes into the shelter, and eventually comes back out when the rain stops when it was time for me to go on. Coming out into a bullring, through, there were certain things I didn’t know. One was that, when they close the door to the ring, it’s just a round circle. If you don’t take note of the geography of your surroundings, you won’t find the door out of that circle. Also, when the rain hits those pillows, those pillows start to weigh about two-and-a-half pounds each.

I got in the ring with Chavo Guerrero and Hector Guerrero, and I had them to the point where they were bleeding — I took chairs to them. So the fans started chucking these pillows at me. And, man, it was like getting hit by two-and-a-half-pound dumbbells. It kind of boiled over into a full-scale riot. I’m pretty used to that, but I couldn’t find the door! Chavo, in trying to be funny, said “let’s get him!” Well, those people took him seriously. I must have been 15 minutes — well, I won’t exaggerate, because I don’t know how many minutes — but at least a few trying to find the door! And I was fighting for my life, because I had played La Cucaracha as the Mexican national anthem on my bagpipes. But they’re wonderful people, you know. It’s a great place. I love it.

Scott, from Easton PA: If you could have any wrestler, living or dead, as a guest Piper’s Pit, who would it be?

Roddy Piper: Gorgeous George. I believe him to be the originator of the next step from the history of Ed “Strangler” Lewis and (Billy) Sandow into a new era. Gorgeous George was a great amateur wrestler who put on a robe and went into the hair salons in the towns and got his hair dyed and put up with bobby pins. To do that, back in those days, holy cow! In my mind, he’s the real originator of putting wrestling and show business and showmanship together. I’ve often been asked that, if I could wrestle anybody who would it be, I always say I would want to wrestle Gorgeous George.

WrestleNewz: And as a guest on Piper’s Pit, could Gorgeous George have verbally held his own against you?

Roddy Piper: No. Nobody can. But it would have been a blast!

Scott, from Easton, PA: Two part question: 1. when you look at the current generation of wrestlers, who do you think shows the most star potential? 2. Who would you like to get in the ring with?

Roddy Piper: Of the current generation? Oh my goodness, they’re all fantastic. Randy Orton, CM Punk, Jericho — I don’t want to leave anybody out. Cody Rhodes is great. So many guys nowadays are fantastic, so I can’t pick just one! But who would I want to have a match with? (Long pause) Brock Lesnar.

WrestleNewz: Why Lesnar?

Roddy Piper: It would be something like a variation of the dog-collar match I had with Valentine. And I can see it getting pretty rough. And I can see it drawing a lot of money!

Marshall Ward, Canada: The year before your historic dog collar chain match with Greg Valentine at the first Starrcade, you were in bloody and violent feud with ‘Mad Dog’ Buzz Sawyer in Georgia. I remember seeing promos of you and Sawyer talking about an upcoming dog collar chain match, though I have never seen any footage or photos. What can you tell us about this dog collar chain match (or matches) against Sawyer, and how did they compare to your legendary match against Valentine?

Roddy Piper: I think the Buzz Sawyer match was actually after Valentine. I may be wrong, though. In any case, I can answer the question. Buzz Sawyer was a really tough guy, and we both went for it pretty hard. He was a guy that had no problem ‘crossing the line,’ for lack of a better term, and I like that. That’s where the magic is. Magic doesn’t happen through planning. Magic happens by being ready for it, and taking advantage of what ever happens. It takes a certain amount of intestinal fortitude to cross the line, so to speak. With Buzz, he had not problem doing that. It really got intense inside the ring, the matches were really tough, it was great for business. But at that time, wrestling was just, just about to explode all over the world, and those kind of matches were some of the kind that were needed, and helped that explosion happen.

WrestleNewz: You were just in Toronto filming something with Bret Hart. Tell us what that’s about.

Roddy Piper: Well, ha. Bret just sort of asked me to come and give him a hand. Bret was in the ring, lying down, so I redeemed myself: I ran over and pinned him! (laughs). And then I ran out saying there won’t be a rematch, so now we’re even! It’s a TV pilot, and I don’t want to give away the plot and stuff, but it’s a very cool pilot done by Robert Boudoir (SP). The reason I went and did it is that Bret is a very close brother of mine, and it would be a blast to have a series in Toronto working together. So I flew down there, and after that we went to the Comedy Bar in Toronto and did improv, and I laughed hard! It was a great time all around. But yeah — working with Bret on a series in Canada would be a lot of fun.

Tiago from Portugal: Fans of “cult movies” will never forget your work in “Hell Comes to Frogtown” and John Carpenter’s “They Live”. Did you ever imagine these movies would stand the test of time and that your image as one “bad ass dude” would forever be cherished and remembered? Was Vince McMahon a fan of these movies?

Roddy Piper: I never envisioned myself being a film star at all. Most people know that pro wrestling is a little bit of an accident for me. I never really had any real aspirations of being in front of a camera. The fact that I’ve been labeled a cult film star, I’m very honored. I think the movie They Live is actually coming true. When I did it, the underlying tone was about Reaganomics. It was written from a book called Eight O’Clock High (note: technically, it was a 1963 short story by Ray Nelson called Eight O’Clock in the Morning). A guy named David Icke — a very controversial writer — talks about They Live (video below). He speaks about how it’s coming true, and how the world is becoming like They Live. I think that They Live feeds right into those ideas. And for those who are not interested in that stuff, it has also got the longest fight scene, which was in the Guinness Book of World Records. So it kind of appeases all audiences!

Ronald Riffle, Toledo Ohio: With all the ups and downs you’ve experienced, your life would make for a great movie. Do you think it would happen? If so, who would play you?

Roddy Piper: Oh yeah, I’ve already had people write scripts about my life. I don’t know if it’ll happen while I’m alive, which means it could happen tomorrow! (laughs). It’s a difficult question, you know, because it brings out the egotistical side and vanity, and I don’t really live there much. But because of the way I came into the wrestling business, I can see it. Look at it like this: during the Gorgeous George era, it was huge, and then the bottom fell out of it. All the guys that were looking to become the main-eventers, in their eyes they got cheated out of that. They were past the age of being able to go and get a job and settle down, and they became part of many territories around the world. Then 10 years after that, when they were maybe 40 or 45, that’s when I came in — very young. And they hated me! I understood that they felt cheated, but what those great men did was, they kept hanging in there, and every night they would go out and make people believe in professional wrestling, after this huge tsunami had discredited it. And those tough, tough guys who had families but made very little money, they hung in and taught me. For the first four years, I got beat up every night at eight o’clock. Unmercifully beaten up. But then there was an acceptance.

The bottom line is: there was nobody I know of that kind of came into the business that way. And once I was accepted, well, I think I got beaten up even more as they tried to teach me. There are not many people I can think of that have been educated like that by those men. So a good movie would not be so much a story about my life’s ups and downs, but more of a story of what I’ve seen through the business that caused those ups and downs.

WrestleNewz: So let’s Suppose such a movie did get made. Who’d play you?

Roddy Piper: Mark Wahlberg. He’s already been approached. I’m telling you, they have a script already. You know, my head’s just not there right now. But there are definitely two scripts that I know of. One is by Sal (Iacono), the head writer for the Jimmy Kimmel show. And there’s another one that I know of, and Mark Wahlberg is the man they were talking about for that. And I think that he’d be a good pick.

Ben Combs: Plenty of your peers have called you one of the legitimately toughest wrestlers ever. Who are the five toughest men in the wrestling business nowadays?

Roddy Piper: Oh my goodness. I guess you’ve got to define “tough.” I mean, from a physical standpoint, it’s hard to beat Brock Lesnar. There are some other names like Brad Rheingans, from that physical sense of toughness. But I think you can now only define toughness in terms of longevity, I think — in terms of hang time. I think that when you say tough, you have to look at CM Punk for instance, and the kind of odds he’s had to overcome. Or take a look at Rey Mysterio — that gentleman, and what he had to overcome to get where he’s at, can you imagine how much work he had to put into that, and how tough that was? I know Chris Jericho is a go-getter. Again, I don’t want to miss anybody, but I think that anybody who has made it to the WWE and is full-time on the roster in an upgraded position — he has accomplished some kind of mental and physical toughness.

It’s called F.I.M.P.: financially, intellectually, morally and physically. You judge yourself from one to 10, and it tells you where you’re at in life. It’s a wrestler’s way to figure it out. I think they’re all really tough. I guess I was just born with a bit of an edge. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s a double-edge sword, though, because I’m a dad too. I’ll tell you what tough is. Tough is stopping and helping a little kid on the street. Tough is pausing and giving someone a little bit of your time when you’re rushed. Tough is taking the time to make sure your family is taken care of. Those are tough guys that can do all that.

WrestleNewz: Did it take you a long time to learn that?

Roddy Piper: Yeah, it took me until my first child was born. If it hadn’t been for my wife and children, things might have been a lot different for Rod.

Stay tuned to WrestleNewz.com for Part 2 of the interview, coming very soon!

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/roddy-piper-exclusive-interview-with-wrestlenewz-part-1/

Last edited by Metallo; 02-11-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #661
cabel
Side-Kick

Quote:

I suddenly want to see Taker cast in a mob picture. Or maybe a guest spot on boardwalk empire.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #662
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabel View Post
I suddenly want to see Taker cast in a mob picture. Or maybe a guest spot on boardwalk empire.
He looks more like he could be Schmidt's cool dad in The New Girl.

~H.E.~
Old 02-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #663
Benstamania
Finished The Fight

Every time I see Taker I think of the Rocks "42 Pound Head" line and giggle inside.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #664
Van Petrol
Side-Kick

I just realised we didn't get any of Ziggy and the Toothpick last week.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #665
JabarR
Side-Kick

http://www.tout.com/m/s4uo33

Old 02-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #666
Anno_Domini
Banned User

So...it seems that the Cena, Sheamus, Ryback vs The Shield match will be a War Games style match inside a Chamber.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #667
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Petrol View Post
I just realised we didn't get any of Ziggy and the Toothpick last week.
His name is Big E. Langston

Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #668
Hunter Rider
**** SHH's Lawyers
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
So...it seems that the Cena, Sheamus, Ryback vs The Shield match will be a War Games style match inside a Chamber.
Saw that on Wrestlezone, interesting development.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #669
Van Petrol
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
His name is Big E. Langston
I was actually referring to the 5' 2" man-eater..

Old 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #670
TX85
Jolly

Quote:
Taker going Rocky Balboa!?

Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #671
Soapy
It's happening again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite-owl View Post
Heisenberg?
I was thinking Rocky personally.

Edit: Beat!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #672
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

Quote:
Dead Man Pimping!

Why does Paul Hayman tease us by saying we will never see him again?

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #673
TX85
Jolly

Quote:
Perhaps he has decided to have a WM match after all and he'll be on Raw to build it!?

Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #674
Zanham
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBO3315a View Post
Dead Man Pimping!

Why does Paul Hayman tease us by saying we will never see him again?
Name change?

Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #675
The Sage
Team Machine on the move
SHH! Global Moderator

Starting the show off with Heyman. That's how you get attention.