The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #526
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
But, how did it leak?

Have you guys seen the dude's DA account, all of his manips are GONE. All that's there now is a logo. http://t.co/AakuosX7
someone at WB probably slipped it out if I were to wager a guess on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes View Post
I'm sure lots of us have the pics saved anyway,and I'm thinking they may release that pic sooner rather than later,I can see that pic being used in loads of cinemas.

oh yes, I have it....and I'd love to see that on the walls of my local theaters

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #527
robmx522
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

just watched dark knight rises again loved that score so much can't wait to see what zimmerman does with this movie ....

Old 02-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #528
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmx522 View Post
just watched dark knight rises again loved that score so much can't wait to see what zimmer does with this movie ....
fixed it for ya....and I'm not really a huge fan of his, I like it to an extent, but I wouldn't have chosen him

Old 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #529
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Wb just got Hans because they are trying to do everything to replicate everything TDK had.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #530
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
fixed it for ya....and I'm not really a huge fan of his, I like it to an extent, but I wouldn't have chosen him
Junkie XL was heavily involved in the MoS score it seems. The sound of the film is going to be interesting to say the least.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #531
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Quote:

Zimmerman said himself that MOS score is different from anything else though?

Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #532
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Junkie XL was heavily involved in the MoS score it seems. The sound of the film is going to be interesting to say the least.
Yeh,and this

Old 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #533
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:

I'm not familiar with him....

Quote:
And it's just ZIMMER....not Zimmerman. My cousin is a Zimmerman

Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #534
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Lol,I know about the Zimmer thing..

Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #535
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
I'm not familiar with him....
Go check out the MoS score thread.

He's been involved in doing remixes for Nolan and Zimmer since TDK. Since TDKR he's had more influence on the actual score though working with Zimmer on the actual OST.

For MoS though he's been far more involved based on all the pics and Twitter info he's been releasing over the past few months.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #536
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
The score has just been described as this:
1. Not so many percussion intruments as used in TDK
2. A very long theme!
3. Zimmer didn't ever wanted to surpass Williams score

Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #537
souperman
Side-Dish

any thoughts on the DC figures? They are very accurately detailed (supposedly) so why the realistic stomach muscles on Supes.?

Will they be put in/enhanced digitally, ala 300?

Lois: Call me Lois. Come on, I'll take you to lunch and show you the ropes.
Clark: That'd be great Lois ,...but no Shawarma.

http://soupermanshh.deviantart.com/
Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #538
robmx522
Banned User

junkie xl is one of my fav bands ...the song zerotonine anyway ...i think the junkie xl guy is just part of the orchestra i doubt a rock band is gonna be recording anything for the soundtrack ...anyway i thought zimmer really a great job with batman ... the batman movies are just so ordinary it has to be hard to score it ...with superman its gonna be epic !

Old 02-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #539
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
junkie xl is one of my fav bands ...the song zerotonine anyway ...i think the junkie xl guy is just part of the orchestra i doubt a rock band is gonna be recording anything for the soundtrack ...anyway i thought zimmer really a great job with batman ... the batman movies are just so ordinary it has to be hard to score it ...with superman its gonna be epic !
Junkie XL is just one guy, Tom Holkenborg and he's had a much bigger role on the actual score for MoS not just the tag along remixes attached to the OST release.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #540
robmx522
Banned User

junkie xl is a band lol

Old 02-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #541
robmx522
Banned User

http://youtu.be/PbhMJMZ26Iw

Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #542
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
junkie xl is a band lol
Bands is a company/group of people. Junkie XL is just Tom.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #543
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Junkie_XL kept tweeting about the instruments they were using for the score, and those were: Drums, guitars and basses.

I don't know about music recording, but I had a feeling this was gonna be a rock theme...

Old 02-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #544
robmx522
Banned User

speaking of rock soundtracks seen "bullet to the head" over the weekend it was allsom

Old 02-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #545
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Junkie XL is just Tom. I'm sure he's corroborated with other acts just as he is with Zimmer now but Junkie XL specifically is just Tom. I don't see how that's so hard to understand...

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #546
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Junkie XL is just Tom. I'm sure he's corroborated with other acts just as he is with Zimmer now but Junkie XL specifically is just Tom. I don't see how that's so hard to understand...
some people....

Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #547
robmx522
Banned User

craig u need to back off

Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #548
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
craig u need to back off
I don't as I was merely correcting you. Clarification is key. I absolutely detest misinformation.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #549
robmx522
Banned User

lol

Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #550
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
I don't as I was merely correcting you. Clarification is key. I absolutely detest misinformation.
Me too...as Ice Cube said, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself cause shotgun bullets are bad for your health!

Closed Thread