The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #651
Denish
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
From the MOS FB page:
I don't understand, that's not even the official MOS page..How could they know?

Old 02-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #652
UaalaDan
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe they have friends in the industry...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #653
ThePhantasm
Feedin' the Wampa

They've made up stuff in the past. They are pretty unreliable.

Countdown to Mysterious Heroism | H.E.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #654
Denish
Side-Kick

You can't trust anyone these days..

Old 02-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #655
robmx522
Banned User

they've broken some news in the past as well

Old 02-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #656
Denish
Side-Kick

Wonder what their post means..

Old 02-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #657
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
I don't understand, that's not even the official MOS page..How could they know?
They don't. They're full of crap... That being said, it's still pretty likely that some stuff will show up in march anyways. We're getting closer to the premier all the time. So they're guessing.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #658
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
They don't. They're full of crap... That being said, it's still pretty likely that some stuff will show up in march anyways. We're getting closer to the premier all the time. So they're guessing.
I'm expecting someday to read a tweet like the ones about the first reaction from an early cut of Pacific Rim

Old 02-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #659
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
I'm expecting someday to read a tweet like the ones about the first reaction from an early cut of Pacific Rim
There's already been rumors about Nolan and other WB executives seeing and early cut of MOS, and not being happy with it. This was back in the fall of 2012. Dont know if it's true any of it though.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #660
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

That truck is the only marketing we are gonna get for the film lol,it will be seen everywhere!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #661
Binker
Side-Kick

I just found out that there will be a MOS calendar for 2014 coming this august. Just thought I'l let everyone know.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #662
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes View Post

That truck is the only marketing we are gonna get for the film lol,it will be seen everywhere!
The ultimate official poster will be Laurence Fishburne as Perry White

Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #663
Torrente
Side-Kick

Hello everybody...just wanted to greet you all and tell you how excited I am we're 4 months away from this movie which I think will be something special, I think Warner is so confident about it they want to keep as much a secret as possible so we can be absolutely shocked once we see it, everything about seems to click, I have faith it'll be an exquisite piece of film.

Hope I can contribute to the site as much as possible weather it is with material or just plain thoughts and opinions.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #664
Visceral
Side-Kick

you want marketing, here is your freakin marketing ...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/superman+punch

I need to know that every single one of you would die for the man next to him.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #665
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
Hello everybody...just wanted to greet you all and tell you how excited I am we're 4 months away from this movie which I think will be something special, I think Warner is so confident about it they want to keep as much a secret as possible so we can be absolutely shocked once we see it, everything about seems to click, I have faith it'll be an exquisite piece of film.

Hope I can contribute to the site as much as possible weather it is with material or just plain thoughts and opinions.
Welcome aboard !

Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #666
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:

Welcome!

Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #667
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:

welcome

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #668
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:

Welcome

Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #669
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
Welcome aboard !
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyROM View Post
Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez147 View Post
Welcome
Yo! Howcome nobody is polite enough to welcome this dude!!?

Oh, by the way. Welcome

Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #670
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yo! Howcome nobody is polite enough to welcome this dude!!?

Oh, by the way. Welcome
Ummm...welcome to the hype! (Better late than never?)

Old 02-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #671
Naite22
Side-Kick

Any word, what so ever, on the possible running time for this film?

Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #672
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyROM View Post
Ummm...welcome to the hype! (Better late than never?)
hahaha....yeah. come to think of it, I don't recall being welcomed...but screw it

Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #673
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Any word, what so ever, on the possible running time for this film?
not that I can remember, but I'd guess 2 hours 30 minutes....give or take a few

Old 02-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #674
ThePhantasm
Feedin' the Wampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes View Post

That looks sooo photoshopped.

Countdown to Mysterious Heroism | H.E.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #675
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

So here goes my 3rd post in a row on this thread, but I just saw on the MOS fanpage that most of us dislike, has said that they will not allow that photo that Ether posted here to be posted there because it was a leaked spy pic, but back when filming was still going on they had no problem at all letting other people post spy pics that they took. I think that knowing that it came from here, they are going to hold a grudge against certain people who post here. Hypocritical much??

Closed Thread