The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #976
JeetKuneDo
Guitarist
 
JeetKuneDo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,462
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
But I digress, no one questions LeBron's talent. I think it is his personality/handling of being the face of his sport that people take issue with. Compare Peyton Manning's behavior to LeBron James's. Hell, just compare how they went about switching teams. 'Nuff said, really.
I would say that is a different situation too. Manning was what...36 or 37 when he switched teams. Lebron was about 26.

I mean, I know he's acted like a douche...I just don't see anything particularly unusual about it. I got the sense that some fans of past players didn't want him to win any championships so they got upset that he took matters into his own hands and got some help that he wasn't going to get in Cleveland. Much easier to have him stay there, never win, and hold that against him in comparisons to their favorite players. (Never mentioning that their favorite had lots of help of course )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
But again, that isn't really the point. Just because they didn't have to, doesn't change the fact that LeBron did. That was kind of the point of my post. And he certainly hasn't taken many steps to rehab his image since, has he?
I know he did. I just don't see the problem with him doing it. He was a free agent.

Fans often complain that players only care about money and will "always go to the highest bidder...it's always about the money". Well...Lebron took LESS money in the name of winning. That's what fans *claim* they want...but the instant a player did that, the fans complained about that too. Fans.... I find the reactions to Lebron very interesting. The only "rehab" I see needed on this point is one the fans invented in their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I think it is unfair to really compare athletes from other sports in terms of athletic skills. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady changed the game of football. They revolutionized it into a quarterback driven game. They changed it in a way LeBron could not even begin to change basketball. That said, LeBron would kick their ass in a game of one on one. But he would never be able to throw a football with the strength or accuracy of Tim Tebow much less Peyton Manning.
I've been watching the NFL for a while and can't remember a time when it wasn't a quarterback driven game. It was that way in the 60s with the Packers and Jets too, right? The 70s was about Tarkenton, Bradshaw, Staubach. The 80s was about Marino, Montana. The quarterback has always been the most famous and highest paid guy on the team.

__________________
Uplift the entire genre instead of attempting to transcend it~T"Challa
JeetKuneDo is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #977
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
I don't think Thibbs got enough credit for that game either. Let's be serious here. The Bulls weren't exactly coming in with the best form or a complete team and he put them in a position to take a win.
He should. Boozer was really only effective through the gameplan, like I said, he wasn't scoring off just one on one back to the basket stuff. The plays were being run to perfection and the team showed a good amount of poise.

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #978
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took less... to play in Miami where he wouldn't have to pay any state taxes.

Which is a fact I'M SURE Pat Riley didn't neglect to tell him...

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #979
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
He took less... to play in Miami where he wouldn't have to pay any state taxes.

Which is a fact I'M SURE Pat Riley didn't neglect to tell him...
I'll be very sad when Lebron and D-Wade leave for LA.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #980
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'll be very sad when Lebron and D-Wade leave for LA.
I don't see that happening. Even if it did, Miami would rebuild in a hurry. The Heat would have to have the worst management in basketball to screw up all the things they have working for them when as it is they have amongst the best.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #981
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget just doing his job, Reggie Evans is just killing the Blazers today.

Reggie Evans - 19 rebounds
Portland Trailblazers - 20 rebounds

With 15 points on 7-10 to go with it...

EDIT:

My God... 21 and 21 for Reggie Evans going into the 4th. Portland's total rebounds? 22.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."

Last edited by Hound55; 03-27-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #982
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
I don't see that happening. Even if it did, Miami would rebuild in a hurry. The Heat would have to have the worst management in basketball to screw up all the things they have working for them when as it is they have amongst the best.
I didn't think it would at first either, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The only reason D-Wade stayed in Miami was because he knew Lebron and Bosh were coming. According to Wilbon he was seriously considering playing in Chicago with D-Rose.

Beyond their willingness to leave, Lebron wants to be a business moogle like Magic once his career is over. The best place to open doors like that is in LA. These guys want money first and foremost, and LA offers that. It also helps that Kobe has one foot out the door. Lebron would be a fool to not opt out of his contract next year.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #983
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but he'd also be losing a ton of money in tax by being in another city. There'd be more endorsement opportunities and his finger would be closer to the pulse, but he wouldn't be able to keep as much of that money. I think that factored in big with the pay cut their three MAX guys took, the knowledge that while they're receiving a lesser sum they'd be able to keep more of it.

It's why Miami and Orlando are such free agent havens. L.A. is as well, but tax is a big bug-bear. Shaq jumped because he liked the whole Hollywood aspect and movie/rap stuff that he was dabbling with which interested him around the time.

Honestly, I think it makes more sense for him to stay put.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #984
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade was considering playing in Chicago with D.Rose because it's his home town and because there was a lot of good groundwork established at Chicago to set-up for a quality team. That wasn't a financial decision, either. Financially, Miami is what makes the most sense.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #985
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said it before, say it again. IF Lebron is going anywhere...it'll be back to Cleveland.

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #986
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,184
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they left Reggie Evans out on the floor I wouldn't have thought a 30 board game was out of the question. Maybe even a 30-30 game.

Edit: Bloody hell, he still reeled in 26 even when they pulled him out hot.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."

Last edited by Hound55; 03-28-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Hound55 is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #987
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the foul (and he did foul him) I'll take the win. I actually think the one injury that might help this team is MWP being out. Then again, I don't see the sense in not putting Earl Clarke at SF, instead of starting Meeks. But that's good ol' D'Antoni for ya.

Oh yeah, only 36 points away from passing the Stilt. Should be commendable and respected, even though it won't be. At least around here. Whatever...

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Doc Samson; 03-28-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:03 AM   #988
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,975
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
Said it before, say it again. IF Lebron is going anywhere...it'll be back to Cleveland.
2014 will be interesting to watch. I doubt he'll join The Lakers but I wouldn't put it past LeBron to go back home. I don't see Miami crying itself to sleep either. This city will just hop onto the next bandwagon.

That said, I don't see James opting out unless Wade and/or Bosh start declining or retire. LeBron wants to build a dynasty.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #989
Burgundy LaRue
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 375
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
And that is why LeBron has become the poster boy for everything wrong with a professional basketball player, hell a professional athlete, in the ESPN era.
Ridiculous, IMO. There are athletes who demand to be paid without putting results on the field/court or off-season training, who father countless children and refuse to pay child support, who beat their wives/girlfriends, and get arrested every other day. Yet LeBron is the poster child of all things bad with pro athletes.

He's only the poster child because of the social media era we live in, not because LeBron is a bad person. And it's all about social media, not ESPN. Everyone is an armchair critic now, able to say whatever pea-brained idea comes to them in an instant without thought. It's no coincidence that LeBron came onto the scene just as Facebook and Twitter became into existence. He's the first post-Internet sports superstar, where every fact of his career has been documented as soon as it happens.

He's almost like a child star, in a way. Camera shoved in his face since high school, becomes super popular, undergoes some growing pains, and everyone wants to brand him a loser. Hardly. The guy has been remarkably scandal-free. I don't count The Decision as a scandal. If that's the worst that happens to LeBron, he's nearly a saint by athletes' standards.

It's such a twisted web fans weave with athletes. They claim to love these guys--until the guys hold power over their own futures. The minute the fans realize the players can leave--and it's only through blind ignorance that they don't see it before--they get peeved. It's passive aggressive behavior at its most sad.

As for moving to other teams, I'm leaning toward that not happening. LeBron is comfortable with Miami and will likely stay there for several years. He may return to Cleveland at the end of his career, but not in 2014. He will opt out of his contract--only makes sense to. So will Wade and Bosh. Bosh may be a casualty as the new luxury tax penalties will kick in for 2014-2015, IIRC. LeBron will still be in the prime of his peak and Wade seems to be a 'Heatle' for life now.


Last edited by Burgundy LaRue; 03-28-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Burgundy LaRue is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #990
Doomed_hero
Side-Kick
 
Doomed_hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Camelot
Posts: 8,885
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I cannot watch espn anymore. all the coverage on the game with the bulls and heat last night is acting like Bulls one cause they did a couple of hard fouls on Lebron. It is also now questioning if there should be hard fouls in the game simply cause there poster boy James whined about it. Every Heat game I see Lebron is getting away with fouls and lowering the shoulder so I dont really see why he is complaining. I also dont see why ESPN feels the need to justify a loss by making excuses. It is horrible sports coverage. And if Lebron thinks that was hard defense. I would like to see him go against some 80s/90s teams.

__________________
Luke: Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.
The Emperor: So be it... Jedi.
Doomed_hero is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #991
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,272
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_hero View Post
O.K. I cannot watch espn anymore. all the coverage on the game with the bulls and heat last night is acting like Bulls one cause they did a couple of hard fouls on Lebron. It is also now questioning if there should be hard fouls in the game simply cause there poster boy James whined about it. Every Heat game I see Lebron is getting away with fouls and lowering the shoulder so I dont really see why he is complaining. I also dont see why ESPN feels the need to justify a loss by making excuses. It is horrible sports coverage. And if Lebron thinks that was hard defense. I would like to see him go against some 80s/90s teams.
It's different. Lowering your shoulder and driving to the basket is a basketball play. Tackling someone, is not. Now, you can say all you want about some of those being offensive fouls and what not and you'd be right. But wrapping both your arms around someone and bringing them down is not the same as someone going hard into the paint.

Also, the whole "Oh I'd love to see him against teams in the 80s and 90's" argument is so terrible. It's 2013 and the game is played differently, it's irrelevant.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #992
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,527
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
It's different. Lowering your shoulder and driving to the basket is a basketball play. Tackling someone, is not. Now, you can say all you want about some of those being offensive fouls and what not and you'd be right. But wrapping both your arms around someone and bringing them down is not the same as someone going hard into the paint.

Also, the whole "Oh I'd love to see him against teams in the 80s and 90's" argument is so terrible. It's 2013 and the game is played differently, it's irrelevant.
It's not like he was going up for a dunk and was tackled down. It's a hard foul but it's a smart foul too. Is everyone LeBron is bigger than supposed to just let him bully them?

The Apocalypse is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #993
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,812
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron's a freakin' Juggernaut. It's like with Shaq. If you don't foul him hard, he's gonna get the And 1.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #994
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,272
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
It's not like he was going up for a dunk and was tackled down. It's a hard foul but it's a smart foul too. Is everyone LeBron is bigger than supposed to just let him bully them?
No, they should just spear him. Maybe a dropkick too.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #995
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,975
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny... I seem to remember Chicago fans whining every time Jordan or Rose got hard fouled.

Hmmmm.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #996
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,812
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means you understand how annoying that is when somebody whines hypocritically?

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #997
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,272
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the whole toughness argument goes both ways. There aren't many guys left in the league that will try to take a charge. I mean, they could try that but of course tackling someone is just easier.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #998
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,812
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #999
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.
 
DoomsdayApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 14,975
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Which means you understand how annoying that is when somebody whines hypocritically?
Maybe.

Let's be honest here. Every fan is going cry foul when their star player is 'assaulted' but god forbid when it's the opposition. I'm sure Doomed Hero didn't reject the flagrant foul on LeBron last night.

__________________
Law is an instrument of commerce and often an obstruction to justice. It is a Court of Law, NOT of Justice.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."


Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #1000
JaD
Thriller Night
 
JaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19,364
Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea that Norris Cole & Mario Chalmers were the same height (6'2). Cole seems like a little guy trying to squeeze through the lane most of the time.

__________________

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
James Dean
JaD is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.