The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #551
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

I don't know...I have a rabid, all consuming obsession with Sushi. Is this something the League of Villainy would consider the beginnings of a life of antagonism?

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #552
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Nah, it's alright. Sushi is delicious. Would be worse if you have an obsession with McDonald's

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Old 05-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #553
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
In the movies they aren't half brothers. Plus lets face it, Loki is kind of obsessed with Thor physically. He probably wouldn't be half as bad if Thor took one for the team. I think his need for villiany would just dissappear.
..............!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyzovrezon View Post
My reaction exactly lol. Besides the well-known "WHUUAAAATTT?!!" of course.

fear my name!"

I Show You Were The Hammer Hangs!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #554
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion View Post
Nah, it's alright. Sushi is delicious. Would be worse if you have an obsession with McDonald's

This is the best pop up since David Tennant jumped up behind a computer screen in Doctor Who lol.

fear my name!"

Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #555
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Sif View Post
I just went to the IM3 section to have a look at what those guys are doing and it's kinda strange. It gives me the feeling that IM fans are kinda strange really. I mean last time I was hanging more frequently in an IM forum was in the days of Civil War at Marvel, ok, that was understandable then... But now?

I have also found THIS!!! Someone posted it there.... -_-
"There's so much dumb stuff in "Iron Man 3" that I expected the credits to say, "Written and directed by Thor." Kyle Smith New York Post

I'm so so very glad that things are different in whatever THOR forum I am. Hugs to everyone hanging out here in this great place!

And no matter what, even those freaked out Loki / Thor fangirls can't be worse than the whiny negative fans in yonder IM realm lol.
it't not IM fans. It's just..fans. I was in there too, and I was a bit dissappointed by the movie as well. People there were just feeling really really let down, I mean, I am a Thor fan, first and foremost, but I spend just as much time, if not more (recently) in other threads such as ironman, cap, guardians, anything marvel really. I'm a thor fan, but that doesn't mean I stay exclusively to thor.

everyone else is like that too lol

Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #556
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
In the movies they aren't half brothers. Plus lets face it, Loki is kind of obsessed with Thor physically. He probably wouldn't be half as bad if Thor took one for the team. I think his need for villiany would just dissappear.
I mean, yeah, they aren't half brothers in the movies...but like...what?

Old 05-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #557
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I mean, yeah, they aren't half brothers in the movies...but like...what?
Uhm... why shouldn't they be brothers? Of course they are. Loki is adopted, but they are still brothers.

THOR: "He's my brother"
BLACK WIDOW: "He killed 80 people in 2 days"
THOR: "...He's adopted"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
it't not IM fans. It's just..fans. I was in there too, and I was a bit dissappointed by the movie as well. People there were just feeling really really let down, I mean, I am a Thor fan, first and foremost, but I spend just as much time, if not more (recently) in other threads such as ironman, cap, guardians, anything marvel really. I'm a thor fan, but that doesn't mean I stay exclusively to thor.

everyone else is like that too lol
When I was at the Marvel boards years ago before the forum had those issues I used to be at many other forums than just the Thor board. I don't say that a Superman or Batman fan can't be also an Iron Man fan, but to me it looked like most of the negative things (not everything) are coming from them. Is it a sort of rivalry between them? I don't know. It's just that I had the impression those negative comments were dragging others down.

What I was trying to say was, that I hope that people will share their opinions differently over here. Cause it's a nice forum. Discussions can be about any negative or positive thing, but beeing kind, respectfull and reasonable is the most important thing. This should count for any board not only the Thor board of course.

fear my name!"

Last edited by Lady_Sif; 05-03-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #558
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:

Totally saving the link to this gif *lol*

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 05-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #559
Silvermoth
Avenger

Quote:
..............!!!

My reaction exactly lol. Besides the well-known "WHUUAAAATTT?!!" of course.
It's not a dissimilar reaction to people getting turned on by Rogue and Mystique together I guess is what I'm saying.

Can't wait for X-men: apocalypse!!
Old 05-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #560
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Quote:
This is the best pop up since David Tennant jumped up behind a computer screen in Doctor Who lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Totally saving the link to this gif *lol*
For the fairness I should say this gif was original posted by Kane here some time ago. As far as I can remember it was Kane.

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Old 05-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #561
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

I am just hearing Loki saying in his ultra intimidatingly disturbing deep voice, "Peak-A-Book."

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #562
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

How do you make a gif like that? I want to make one!

Old 05-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #563
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

With Photoshop CS6 you can easily convert videos in gifs. But the software is damn expensive.

Then there is some free software as medi Avatar or the online image editor you can use but with the free versions it's mostly complicated and cumbersome.

Gifs like the Loki peek-a-boo could be hard to make because you must cut and crop the image and move or animate the single frames, I guess. Maybe a professional picture editor knows an easier way

Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #564
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger

After seeing IM3, I still declare Loki as the best Marvel Cinematic Universe villain followed by The Red Skull.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #565
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Uhm... why shouldn't they be brothers? Of course they are. Loki is adopted, but they are still brothers.

THOR: "He's my brother"
BLACK WIDOW: "He killed 80 people in 2 days"
THOR: "...He's adopted"

When I was at the Marvel boards years ago before the forum had those issues I used to be at many other forums than just the Thor board. I don't say that a Superman or Batman fan can't be also an Iron Man fan, but to me it looked like most of the negative things (not everything) are coming from them. Is it a sort of rivalry between them? I don't know. It's just that I had the impression those negative comments were dragging others down.

What I was trying to say was, that I hope that people will share their opinions differently over here. Cause it's a nice forum. Discussions can be about any negative or positive thing, but beeing kind, respectfull and reasonable is the most important thing. This should count for any board not only the Thor board of course.
I feel it was a lot of bias. I'm just gunna say it, because most people probably saw it at this point, but I feel more hardcore fans were really just disappointed by the mandarin twist.

I think the guy meant technically. Loki's parentage isn't Asgardian. He has no Asgardian blood, so he's not technically Thor's brother

Old 05-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #566
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

Quote:
With Photoshop CS6 you can easily convert videos in gifs. But the software is damn expensive.

Then there is some free software as medi Avatar or the online image editor you can use but with the free versions it's mostly complicated and cumbersome.

Gifs like the Loki peek-a-boo could be hard to make because you must cut and crop the image and move or animate the single frames, I guess. Maybe a professional picture editor knows an easier way
Thanks. I figured as much. I've been using a simple feebee to make mine. I downloaded a fairly good program as a trial, but it will cost $19.99 after that. I tried GIMP but couldn't figure out how to do the layers without junking up my screen with single shots.

Old 05-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #567
Silvermoth
Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
After seeing IM3, I still declare Loki as the best Marvel Cinematic Universe villain followed by The Red Skull.
Really? I thought Red Skull was not nearly as intimidating as he was in the comics or could potentially have been in the movie. My second fav would be Iron Monger.

Can't wait for X-men: apocalypse!!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #568
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Really? I thought Red Skull was not nearly as intimidating as he was in the comics or could potentially have been in the movie. My second fav would be Iron Monger.

agreed on all accounts. The Skull was a pg version of an x rated character. Loki remains the best, though he'll take an easy back seat to Thanos

Old 05-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #569
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

I've been practicing with making gifs. I used the editor in Windows Movie Maker and then used a free gif converter. The Peek-a-boo one inspired these works.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #570
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

I don't know why but I just thought of something absolutely crazy and cool at the same time. The thought popped in my head to ask what you guys would think if Tom decided to put acting on the side to play in a band? We all know he likes to play the guitar and he has been personifying a rock star as Loki and even being one in his latest movie. He's even stated his fondness for music in interviews. I personally could see him becoming a guitarist on the side when his gig as Loki winds down as kind of a second career. This with the hair is the perfect rock star look for him.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

P.S. I'd find the auditioning process for a band pretty fun and also heartbreaking at the same time when you have to reject people.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 05-05-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:35 AM   #571
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

hey voyzo, you should try PM'ing Kane in the gif forums he could probably help you make gifs a lot easier and clearer. He lurks all around these boards lol. I personally have no clue how to make them though.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 05-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #572
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I don't know why but I just thought of something absolutely crazy and cool at the same time. The thought popped in my head to ask what you guys would think if Tom decided to put acting on the side to play in a band? We all know he likes to play the guitar and he has been personifying a rock star as Loki and even being one in his latest movie. He's even stated his fondness for music in interviews. I personally could see him becoming a guitarist on the side when his gig as Loki winds down as kind of a second career. This with the hair is the perfect rock star look for him.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Damn, he's hot!

Yeah, the hair makes a huge difference on him. He should sport that look all the time. As far as leaving acting for music, that'd be fine with me. I only know him from Thor and The Avengers.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #573
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
hey voyzo, you should try PM'ing Kane in the gif forums he could probably help you make gifs a lot easier and clearer. He lurks all around these boards lol. I personally have no clue how to make them though.
I checked out his Batman gifs. He probably uses a program like GIMP or Photoshop. I dont have a clue how to use those programs. Tried GIMP because its a free download but couldn't make head or tail of it. Too complicated. For me, the simpler, the better.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #574
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I personally have no clue how to make them though.
I didn't either until I started experimenting with the programs I had. I have VLC movie player (a free download) and Listen to Youtube (free). I download video into VLC, then take frame by frame snapshots and then load them into Windows Movie Maker.

The problem with WMM is it won't accept flash files, which is what you tube uses, so I need the VLC middleman. Its a bit more time consuming, but cheap.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #575
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

I made these with Easy Gif Animator on a trial basis. The program costs $20.00 to buy.

I think it does a better job than the Free Gif Converter. But you get what you "pay" for.