The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #201
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 10,521
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
Your right, and all I can say is I'm sorry. I understand how it is waiting and wanting more. I fully intended to post more pics the next day after posting my initial first Pic.



These Pics were taken on a dead phone (as of now it is dead), the new phone is giving question marks when placing the Micro SD card into the new phone, only one pic registered (I don't get it?), and thats the one i posted. The computer I am on right now does not have a micro SD slot (I intend to get an adapter). The Pic I uploaded was sent to my Facebook from my current Phone (which is the only way I know how to get it to the iternet), which Facebook resized the Pic and made the resolution crap! I copied my pic from my facebook and posted here. Trust me, this pizzes me off! That Pic I posted is not being seen as I am seeing it! It's actually MUCH clearer and just awesome!!!


Give me some time to figure this out, I'll get more up. I literally woke up, went over to my restaraunt, closed, and got home about 1am (my restaraunt is an hour away from where I live, heck of a drive).


Me and the woman just two Tuesday's ago purchase a second restaraunt in Lockport IL, thats just another stressful addition I am dealing with (TONS of paper work, banks, the government, Health inspections, etc etc etc! The list goes on)


This is my situation, lots to do in very little time. I am trying, my love for this movie and all you on here is 2nd priority at the moment, sorry for saying that, but my personal life and family come first.


I pride myself on my integrity, which is why I apologized, and yes, I am a bit embarressed aswell, as I did say something I was unable to come through on. I also stated in my post last night that I am giving no time frame on Pic posting, I expected to be able to get these up quicker, I just have not had the time.




If anyone wants to disrespect me based on what I just said, I will take it pesonal. I told you people personal info about my life that people who I deal with on a daily basis don't even know. Be respectful, seriously, this whole Pic situation is getting out of hand, I honestly regret posting that Pic.





Ether

People need to practice patience...take your time. I'd rather see great clarity pics instead of poor quality pics.

__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #202
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason
 
ArmsHeldOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In bed with Norah O'Donnell/Western Mass.
Posts: 8,084
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
People need to practice patience...
Especially this guy:

Kal-El.9859: "dammit Ether....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?"

Kal-El.9859: "time to hunt him down!"

Kal-El.9859: "I hope he posts a new photo so I can go to bed"


ArmsHeldOut is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #203
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick
 
DIRECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Somewhere?
Posts: 8,168
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
Your right, and all I can say is I'm sorry. I understand how it is waiting and wanting more. I fully intended to post more pics the next day after posting my initial first Pic.



These Pics were taken on a dead phone (as of now it is dead), the new phone is giving question marks when placing the Micro SD card into the new phone, only one pic registered (I don't get it?), and thats the one i posted. The computer I am on right now does not have a micro SD slot (I intend to get an adapter). The Pic I uploaded was sent to my Facebook from my current Phone (which is the only way I know how to get it to the iternet), which Facebook resized the Pic and made the resolution crap! I copied my pic from my facebook and posted here. Trust me, this pizzes me off! That Pic I posted is not being seen as I am seeing it! It's actually MUCH clearer and just awesome!!!


Give me some time to figure this out, I'll get more up. I literally woke up, went over to my restaraunt, closed, and got home about 1am (my restaraunt is an hour away from where I live, heck of a drive).


Me and the woman just two Tuesday's ago purchase a second restaraunt in Lockport IL, thats just another stressful addition I am dealing with (TONS of paper work, banks, the government, Health inspections, etc etc etc! The list goes on)


This is my situation, lots to do in very little time. I am trying, my love for this movie and all you on here is 2nd priority at the moment, sorry for saying that, but my personal life and family come first.


I pride myself on my integrity, which is why I apologized, and yes, I am a bit embarressed aswell, as I did say something I was unable to come through on. I also stated in my post last night that I am giving no time frame on Pic posting, I expected to be able to get these up quicker, I just have not had the time.




If anyone wants to disrespect me based on what I just said, I will take it pesonal. I told you people personal info about my life that people who I deal with on a daily basis don't even know. Be respectful, seriously, this whole Pic situation is getting out of hand, I honestly regret posting that Pic.





Ether
Do we need to hear the hurdles that you go through? Let's be real, you are technically leaking images that you did not get permission from WB correct? I'm sure there was a level of trust between you and whoever hired you on the set to not take photos and than leak them online. The majority of the posters here don't know you, we don't know if you are telling the truth. You may have family, you may have a couple of businesses that is giving you stress, so apologizes for the stresses in your life, but guess what, we don't need to hear it, post that at the Community form. It's insulting to presume that you think the posters here have no lifes. It's not like we're on the boards 24/7 waiting for you to post pics, we have lifes too and some of us also have hurdles in our lifes.

You say that your phone died and the microSD card doesn't work on your new phone, and that only one image somehow comes through and you posted it. So, knowing that your phone died and that your microSD doesn't recognize all your photos except for one image, you post that one pic and tell everybody here that you are posting more the next day? Oh, and what's interesting is that you post ANOTHER pic of you on the steps of Clark St.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
.
So where did you get that second pic from, the MICROSD card that you say doesn't work on your new phone? Come on, be honest, you conjured this lie recently right?

Sorry if this sounds rude, but somebody had to say it. If your story is true, than take care of it, but guess what, we don't need to know. If you have them post it, if you don't, oh well.

DIRECTOR is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #204
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite
 
G.Godfrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,101
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR View Post
Do we need to hear the hurdles that you go through? Let's be real, you are technically leaking images that you did not get permission from WB correct? I'm sure there was a level of trust between you and whoever hired you on the set to not take photos and than leak them online. The majority of the posters here don't know you, we don't know if you are telling the truth. You may have family, you may have a couple of businesses that is giving you stress, so apologizes for the stresses in your life, but guess what, we don't need to hear it, post that at the Community form. It's insulting to presume that you think the posters here have no lifes. It's not like we're on the boards 24/7 waiting for you to post pics, we have lifes too and some of us also have hurdles in our lifes.

You say that your phone died and the microSD card doesn't work on your new phone, and that only one image somehow comes through and you posted it. So, knowing that your phone died and that your microSD doesn't recognize all your photos except for one image, you post that one pic and tell everybody here that you are posting more the next day? Oh, and what's interesting is that you post ANOTHER pic of you on the steps of Clark St.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
.
So where did you get that second pic from, the MICROSD card that you say doesn't work on your new phone? Come on, be honest, you conjured this lie recently right?

Sorry if this sounds rude, but somebody had to say it. If your story is true, than take care of it, but guess what, we don't need to know. If you have them post it, if you don't, oh well.




Last edited by G.Godfrey; 02-15-2013 at 08:58 AM.
G.Godfrey is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #205
matthancock
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR View Post
Sorry if this sounds rude, but somebody had to say it. If your story is true, than take care of it, but guess what, we don't need to know. If you have them post it, if you don't, oh well.
It IS rude and no, nobody HAD to say it. Ether is a standup guy - known him for almost a year now and the guy responded to the comments made and he did so in an apologetic manner (which he certainly didn't have to).

If you don't care about his situation, that's fine. You're not obligated to, but don't treat the guy like crap just because he hasn't posted more pics from the set of a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. He didn't make assumptions about others, he simply stated that HE has things to deal with that trump posting pics.

I'm sticking up for him because he's a personal friend of mine and we talk often so I know for a fact that he has alot to deal with, and it's moreso than he even elaborated on. The only reason he replied with explanations is because several people called him out and basically called him a liar.

Seriously, respect for others has nearly gone out the window completely.

That is all.

matthancock is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #206
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.
 
TheIrishAvenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 6,877
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR View Post
Do we need to hear the hurdles that you go through? Let's be real, you are technically leaking images that you did not get permission from WB correct? I'm sure there was a level of trust between you and whoever hired you on the set to not take photos and than leak them online. The majority of the posters here don't know you, we don't know if you are telling the truth. You may have family, you may have a couple of businesses that is giving you stress, so apologizes for the stresses in your life, but guess what, we don't need to hear it, post that at the Community form. It's insulting to presume that you think the posters here have no lifes. It's not like we're on the boards 24/7 waiting for you to post pics, we have lifes too and some of us also have hurdles in our lifes.

You say that your phone died and the microSD card doesn't work on your new phone, and that only one image somehow comes through and you posted it. So, knowing that your phone died and that your microSD doesn't recognize all your photos except for one image, you post that one pic and tell everybody here that you are posting more the next day? Oh, and what's interesting is that you post ANOTHER pic of you on the steps of Clark St.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
.
So where did you get that second pic from, the MICROSD card that you say doesn't work on your new phone? Come on, be honest, you conjured this lie recently right?

Sorry if this sounds rude, but somebody had to say it. If your story is true, than take care of it, but guess what, we don't need to know. If you have them post it, if you don't, oh well.

__________________
"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR
7.11.14



TheIrishAvenger is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:10 AM   #207
theShape
Creature of Darkness
 
theShape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Inside your mind.
Posts: 11,246
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
If anyone wants to disrespect me based on what I just said, I will take it pesonal. I told you people personal info about my life that people who I deal with on a daily basis don't even know. Be respectful, seriously, this whole Pic situation is getting out of hand, I honestly regret posting that Pic.
No one is disrespecting you, but it'd be cool if you could leave all of the melodrama out of this. You're a busy guy. We get it. Cool, dude.

You just have to forgive a few of us (like myself) who have been here for years and have seen this exact situation unfold time and time again. Someone waltzes in, claims to have something that no one else has, and then disappears and leaves people chomping at the bit. Naturally, there's always a few people (like myself) who call the bluff and complain, and then there's a bunch of people who will worship you, stand by your side, defend you, try their hardest to NOT upset you whatsoever (as we've seen here)...simply because they just really want what you claim to have!

There is no "situation" here other than a few die-hard Superman fans looking to get their hands on some unseen pics. YOU created a situation by teasing people with a picture. Then you claimed you wanted to hold off on the rest to "build anticipation" or something like that until the next day. Then you disappeared. Then you come back and give us a convoluted story about SD cards and how busy you are. (BTW, I don't think anyone was exactly begging you to give us your "personal info" that you don't share with other people but thanks nonetheless)

So basically, you should NOT regret posting that picture because there's nothing wrong with wanting to share your passion with others. It's commemorable and I would have wanted to do the same. However, you should regret going about it the way that you have. As I said before, you should be happy that this MOS forum is quite dead these days, otherwise people would be all over your case like moths to a flame.

__________________
Past the point of no return...
theShape is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #208
theShape
Creature of Darkness
 
theShape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Inside your mind.
Posts: 11,246
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthancock View Post
It IS rude and no, nobody HAD to say it. Ether is a standup guy - known him for almost a year now and the guy responded to the comments made and he did so in an apologetic manner (which he certainly didn't have to).

If you don't care about his situation, that's fine. You're not obligated to, but don't treat the guy like crap just because he hasn't posted more pics from the set of a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. He didn't make assumptions about others, he simply stated that HE has things to deal with that trump posting pics.

I'm sticking up for him because he's a personal friend of mine and we talk often so I know for a fact that he has alot to deal with, and it's moreso than he even elaborated on. The only reason he replied with explanations is because several people called him out and basically called him a liar.

Seriously, respect for others has nearly gone out the window completely.

That is all.

I'd just like to point out that I don't think anyone has called him a liar, and like you, I completely believe that he DOES have the pictures and that his story is true. There's nothing worse than a liar who comes to a place like this to cause trouble, and I know that's not what Ether has done here. BUT, he has unintentionally appeared that way to some extent which is unfortunate for him and for us.

__________________
Past the point of no return...
theShape is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #209
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick
 
DIRECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Somewhere?
Posts: 8,168
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShape View Post
No one is disrespecting you, but it'd be cool if you could leave all of the melodrama out of this. You're a busy guy. We get it. Cool, dude.

You just have to forgive a few of us (like myself) who have been here for years and have seen this exact situation unfold time and time again. Someone waltzes in, claims to have something that no one else has, and then disappears and leaves people chomping at the bit. Naturally, there's always a few people (like myself) who call the bluff and complain, and then there's a bunch of people who will worship you, stand by your side, defend you, try their hardest to NOT upset you whatsoever (as we've seen here)...simply because they just really want what you claim to have!

There is no "situation" here other than a few die-hard Superman fans looking to get their hands on some unseen pics. YOU created a situation by teasing people with a picture. Then you claimed you wanted to hold off on the rest to "build anticipation" or something like that until the next day. Then you disappeared. Then you come back and give us a convoluted story about SD cards and how busy you are. (BTW, I don't think anyone was exactly begging you to give us your "personal info" that you don't share with other people but thanks nonetheless)

So basically, you should NOT regret posting that picture because there's nothing wrong with wanting to share your passion with others. It's commemorable and I would have wanted to do the same. However, you should regret going about it the way that you have. As I said before, you should be happy that this MOS forum is quite dead these days, otherwise people would be all over your case like moths to a flame.
This post is more like a "nicer" version of my post below
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Quote:
Do we need to hear the hurdles that you go through? Let's be real, you are technically leaking images that you did not get permission from WB correct? I'm sure there was a level of trust between you and whoever hired you on the set to not take photos and than leak them online. The majority of the posters here don't know you, we don't know if you are telling the truth. You may have family, you may have a couple of businesses that is giving you stress, so apologizes for the stresses in your life, but guess what, we don't need to hear it, post that at the Community form. It's insulting to presume that you think the posters here have no lifes. It's not like we're on the boards 24/7 waiting for you to post pics, we have lifes too and some of us also have hurdles in our lifes.

You say that your phone died and the microSD card doesn't work on your new phone, and that only one image somehow comes through and you posted it. So, knowing that your phone died and that your microSD doesn't recognize all your photos except for one image, you post that one pic and tell everybody here that you are posting more the next day? Oh, and what's interesting is that you post ANOTHER pic of you on the steps of Clark St.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
.
So where did you get that second pic from, the MICROSD card that you say doesn't work on your new phone? Come on, be honest, you conjured this lie recently right?

Sorry if this sounds rude, but somebody had to say it. If your story is true, than take care of it, but guess what, we don't need to know. If you have them post it, if you don't, oh well.

DIRECTOR is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #210
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite
 
G.Godfrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,101
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Some of you are making a way too big a deal over this. If I didn't know what was going on I'd have thought he promised to share a link to leaked cut of the movie or something.

G.Godfrey is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #211
theShape
Creature of Darkness
 
theShape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Inside your mind.
Posts: 11,246
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Some of you are making a way too big a deal over this. If I didn't know what was going on I'd have thought he promised to share a link to leaked cut of the movie or something.
DID SOMEBODY SAY LEAKED CUT OF THE MOVIE?!?!?!

__________________
Past the point of no return...
theShape is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #212
matthancock
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

[QUOTE=theShape;25195197]I'd just like to point out that I don't think anyone has called him a liarQUOTE]

The Director's quote - "you conjured this lie recently right?"

Just replying. Not going to comment on this any further.

matthancock is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #213
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd
 
ConnorKon-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,477
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.godfrey View Post
some of you are making a way too big a deal over this. If i didn't know what was going on i'd have thought he promised to share a link to leaked cut of the movie or something.
you think.

ConnorKon-El is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #214
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,941
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShape View Post
a few of us [...] have seen this exact situation unfold time and time again.
Yep. When a thread goes in this direction, it is best just to scan it without reading, to see if any images have been posted.

__________________
Better Off ----> Out
Love Freedom?
regwec is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 01:12 PM   #215
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready
 
Greeneyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dark City
Posts: 523
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

It seems a bit dramatic from both sides if you ask me,let's all just forget about it and if he posts any more pics then great,if not then tough for us.


Last edited by Greeneyes; 02-15-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Because I'm worth it
Greeneyes is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #216
GreenKToo
In the fire
 
GreenKToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the fire.
Posts: 11,140
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Good lawd....wheres my popcorn.

GreenKToo is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #217
UaalaDan
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 724
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

This dude still hasnt posted the picture? Jesus. All the time he took to write the previous post he could've posted at least 5 images if he wanted. I'm tired of waiting and I'm tired of hearing excuses.

UaalaDan is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #218
fanboiii
disciple of truth
 
fanboiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,886
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

How about everyone think it doesn't exist and forget about it until it does appear. Much healthier that way.

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man."

__________________
DC Rises
fanboiii is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #219
Wheels
Explicit Ambrose Violence
 
Wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Roaming the landscape like a Tyrannosaurus Rex
Posts: 11,580
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Comedy gold in this thread.

__________________
CM Punk = Best In The World

Quote:
Because I'm a total mark and the first words I ever spoke when I came out of my mother's wound, was that one day, I was going to be the WCW Champion.
-- Vince Russo
Wheels is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #220
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
 
N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adrianne Palicki's heavenly bosom
Posts: 3,040
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

lets all begin a chant that starts here and ends at WB/DC and will continue that chant until we get what we want.


"WE WANT MOS PROMO PIX!!! WE WANT MOS PROMO PIX!!!"


__________________
Cavill/Heard - Believe In The Shield -Snyder
Affleck
- Batman -
Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #221
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,293
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMan View Post
Comedy gold in this thread.
Yup, really cheering me up this evening

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #222
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready
 
Greeneyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dark City
Posts: 523
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Comedy?

Some face palms maybe,but I wouldn't exactly say my sides were splitting

Greeneyes is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #223
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 10,521
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Especially this guy:

Kal-El.9859: "dammit Ether....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?"

Kal-El.9859: "time to hunt him down!"

Kal-El.9859: "I hope he posts a new photo so I can go to bed"

Hahaha...yeah I know right?!? That guy is crazy! I was totally joking. If he posts more pics, he posts more pics...if not, oh well

__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #224
RustyCage
Come what may..
 
RustyCage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gotham
Posts: 4,012
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Wow.

To whom it may apply:

If he's legit and releases them, great. If he's not and doesn't, move on. There's nothing you can do but wait and see. Don't count on it happening, but if he surprises you, yay.

There is literally nothing else to get involved in emotionally here.

You're only giving yourself a very unnecessary headache.

__________________
Why do we fall?
RustyCage is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #225
theShape
Creature of Darkness
 
theShape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Inside your mind.
Posts: 11,246
Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Yep. When a thread goes in this direction, it is best just to scan it without reading, to see if any images have been posted.
This guys knows what I'm talkin' about.

And why is everyone acting like this is the most annoying thing in the world and we shouldn't be talking about this? There is literally nothing else to discuss here right now, so who cares? It's okay that a page or two of this thread has been devoted to this stupid picture fiasco. Let's just remember who started the whole thing.


__________________
Past the point of no return...
theShape is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.