The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Epsilon
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 18
Default Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

(Heads up, I don't know anything about X-Men comics)

Is DOFP going to make it so the original movies never happened? Is this like a reboot for the franchise similar to Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness?

I'll be really sad if that's the case because I love the original cast so much.

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
Krak66
Side-Kick
 
Krak66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KZ
Posts: 467
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

I think we need special thread for questions. The same questions pop up and threads are created every time.

Krak66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #3
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,627
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Yes and no, it's better not to think about it

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
Supperhero
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Naples, Italy.
Posts: 540
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
(Heads up, I don't know anything about X-Men comics)

Is DOFP going to make it so the original movies never happened? Is this like a reboot for the franchise similar to Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness?

I'll be really sad if that's the case because I love the original cast so much.
Yes the timeline is gonna be overwritten/altered forever.

Supperhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
Epsilon
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 18
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krak66 View Post
I think we need special thread for questions. The same questions pop up and threads are created every time.
Oops, sorry! I was worried that someone already asked it. I tried looking back through the forums, but couldn't find anything.

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #6
Krak66
Side-Kick
 
Krak66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KZ
Posts: 467
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Oops, sorry! I was worried that someone already asked it. I tried looking back through the forums, but couldn't find anything.
actually there is no answer to your question. All we can do is wait until 22 May

Krak66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,364
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Possibly It seems 3 possibltys will happen

1:The trilogy+wolverine solo films are erased except
X-Men-Magneto as boy In WOrld war II
Origins-Wolverine and sabretooth from 19845 through world war II
The wolverine-Wolverine In Japan In 1945
2:Events from trilogy are altered somewhat including
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Cyclops and Jean are now alive

3:There is now split timeline.The 1973 part of DOFP and Apocalypse will be In seperate timeline all together from trilogy and Wolverine films.

Best to wait till film opens before freaking out.Then we can have the debate here.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #8
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,626
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

I don't believe it's erasing the previous three films out of existence at all.

When you think about it, the events in those films did in fact happen. They had to, to lead up to the point where Wolverine from those films goes back in time to alter the future. I may not have explained that in the best way but I'm not sure if people here are talking about not being able to enjoy the OT after this film. Aside from continuity issues here and there, you should be able to enjoy watching the OT right into FC then DoFP, and The Wolverine as well.

Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:23 PM   #9
Supperhero
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Naples, Italy.
Posts: 540
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
3:There is now split timeline.The 1973 part of DOFP and Apocalypse will be In seperate timeline all together from trilogy and Wolverine films.
That would make Wolverine's mission pointless.

Supperhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka
 
SuperT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 5,493
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

It wouldn't necessarily make the OT films obsolete but everything post-1973 after Wolvie changes things in the past would not happen - or happen vastly different then what the original movies told.

Quote:
That would make Wolverine's mission pointless.
Well, I don't think they have the balls to go through with it since movie goers want happy, close-ended stories, but that's essentially how it worked in the original comics (and in the animated series). Kitty travels back to the future to discover nothing has changed and she's only created a separate timeline.

Would be a great way to establish some rules for time-travel in that the future can't be changed. That way, people can't just say "Why don't they just travel back to the past" when something goes wrong.


Last edited by SuperT; 05-03-2014 at 03:50 PM.
SuperT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:48 PM   #11
darkcajld
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 361
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
It wouldn't necessarily make the OT films obsolete but everything post-1973 after Wolvie changes things in the past would not happen - or happen vastly different then what the original movies told.



Well, I don't think they have the balls to go through with it since movie goers want happy, close-ended stories, but that's essentially how it worked in the original comics (and in the anim. Kitty travels back to the future to discover nothing has changed and she's only created a separate timeline.

Would be a great way to establish some rules for time-travel in that future can't be changed. That way, people can't just say "Why don't they just travel back to the past" when something goes wrong.
That or more possibly that we will have two separate timelines because it was partially confirmed that the future will change once Wolverine wakeş up


Last edited by darkcajld; 05-03-2014 at 04:01 PM.
darkcajld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
Rike
Something strange here?
 
Rike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Eighties
Posts: 2,457
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
2:Events from trilogy are altered somewhat including
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Cyclops and Jean are now alive
This.

__________________
"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

05.27.2016
Rike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #13
Mr. Youtube
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere in Canuckland
Posts: 65
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

I believe I said this about all of this mutable timeline stuff (the answer is no, and yes to a degree). The answer is, the timeline will be changed and if I'm right, it will be changed to such a degree that Logan will never have had to have gone back in time in the first place. You can say that is a paradox, but you are wrong because Logan's mind is from the Original Timeline. It creates the New Timeline and the day in the NT that had him go back in time in the OT his OT-mind will enter his NT-body in 2023. If you want to read my original first post on the topic and on this forum, I have it italicized below because I believe I made more sense before:

I just wanted to make my first post about the one thing that I have seen people arguing about a lot. Time travel and Magneto's imprisonment. So, let's start off with this, how long was Magneto in prison for in the Original Timeline? No, lets backtrack: what is the Original Timeline? The Original Timeline is a universe that we can say starts with James Howlett murdering Thomas Logan and running away with Victor Logan. This encompasses First Class, Bent Bullet, 25 Moments, X1, X2, X3 and the Wolverine and will be shunted away by Days of Future Past to create the New Timeline. The New Timeline will "replace" the Old Timeline. Presumably, two timelines will be created. Now there are two ways to explain this, the first is through the alternate histories theory, where the New Timeline will diverge and everybody in the Old Timeline is screwed. That is not going to happen with all of the happy ending rumours and the fact that Kinberg clearly stated that the implication that this film will lead into Apocalypse will only be felt int he 2016 film. So that leaves us with the second option: the Mutable Timeline. This is the one used in Back to the Future and the Terminator, where the changing of the past affects the future without creating a paradox because of this: the New Timeline is created by a need to change the future by affecting the past, hence, it is maintained by the Wolverine`s mind having always had gone to the past for the purpose of the maintenance of that timeline. Sounds confusing? Well it is, it is very confusing. So let me simplify it: Wolverine's mind had gone to the past in the year 2023 to the year 1973. This changed the future and when his mind returned to his body in the year 2023, the future was changed and no need for time travel happened so it really never should have happened. The thing is, however, Wolverine's mind was always in the past and hence, it never returned to the future, it "arrived" in the New Timeline, which due to the laws of the Mutable Timeline, replaced the Original Timeline.

So, now let me explain to you how this related to the Bent Bullet. People argue that the New Timeline and the Original Timeline are separate, when I above explained that they are the one and the same. First let me use in film logic. The Bent Bullet mentions the Inhibitor Collar, a key point in the Trask Industries website and the 25 Moments Website. The latter of the two is directly related to X3, tying it into the Original Timeline. People argue several points. Let's start with this one: the past was changed beforehand and Wolverine went back again to change it again. This is too convoluted and only Joel Shumacher would be dumb enough to use it. Another one is this: the two timelines are separate because we never saw Sentinels in X1/2/3 and some Cerebro stuff. Now, in the Original Timeline, we have to assume that Charles rescued Magneto in the early 1980s because it will have had taken him longer to embrace the wheelchair (and even then, as witnessed by him standing in flashbacks) does not truly embrace it until later. So it is not unreasonable to assume that Magneto helped build the Cerebro in the mansion. Then the activation of the Sentinels: in X1 there was a pretty secluded battle that was not known of until AFTER; in X2, Stryker was holding illegal experiments on foreign soil (Canada), so I'm pretty sure Sentinels (law enforcement robots) would also go after him. In X3, the cure had just been developed and the Sentinel program either not yet perfected, or it would have taken too long to deploy them to San Francisco. They would not be guarding Worthington Labs because the company is not government sponsored. Also, the decision to use the Leech Cure seemed better for government propaganda (if any human did die, it would have been to protect the nation). Therefore, Magneto was placed in prison fifty years after the assassination and the discovery of the imperfectness of the Leech Cure. The last point is the website makes no mention of the events of X3. Why would it? Most propaganda websites would, because it drives their points. Legitimate websites who try to prove their points use the facts of the event, not the facts of something else forty-five years later connected only by one man's ideals. The website was about the assassination of JFK and not X3. Little tidbits like Inhibitor Collar were handed out as little teasers for the degeneration of society as witnessed in 25 Moments.

Mr. Youtube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #14
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.
 
CyclopsWasRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,756
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
(Heads up, I don't know anything about X-Men comics)

Is DOFP going to make it so the original movies never happened? Is this like a reboot for the franchise similar to Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness?

I'll be really sad if that's the case because I love the original cast so much.
Not really. Once 70s Logan (Future mind) does the first significant action n the past that 70s Logan (Past mind) didn't' then an alternate universe is born.

The originals happened then Logan's went back and created a new alternate universe.

So they happened but they're one of two universes.

__________________
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 68% | X-Men DOFP - 95% | Dawn/Apes - 98% | GOTG - 95%

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #15
TWayneP
Side-Kick
 
TWayneP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
Not really. Once 70s Logan (Future mind) does the first significant action n the past that 70s Logan (Past mind) didn't' then an alternate universe is born.

The originals happened then Logan's went back and created a new alternate universe.

So they happened but they're one of two universes.
But I thought the "rules" for this movie is that nothing is set in stone until future wolverine returns to his future body? So Its kind of a hypothetical universe, until its locked in.

They had such a great opportunity here with Wolverine and his memories. It all could have been from the time travel, his past mind being reset, or something clever.

But no, Origins had to exist. Argh.

TWayneP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #16
magneto23
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 377
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperhero View Post
That would make Wolverine's mission pointless.

How so? Even if he changes the 2023 future for the better? So what if the timeline "splits" and Apocalypse follows the events of 1973. How is Wolverine's mission pointless if HIS future is fixed? Theoretically Apocalypse won't be OT & OT Wolverine's problem. Apocalypse will be a problem for the 1973 crew and their "clean slate" future.

magneto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #17
Mr. Youtube
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere in Canuckland
Posts: 65
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Read my post above. The timeline does NOT SPLIT. It is like the X-Men - Mutable. It restructures.

Mr. Youtube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #18
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light
 
John Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,528
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

So like Back to the Future?

John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #19
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.
 
CyclopsWasRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,756
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWayneP View Post
But I thought the "rules" for this movie is that nothing is set in stone until future wolverine returns to his future body? So Its kind of a hypothetical universe, until its locked in.
Correct. So as long as he does something significant that he didn't do back then, (Meeting Xavier and stopping an event is pretty significant) AND returns for the changes to be "saved" then he'll be living in a new timeline.

He will have remembered events as they occurred in the original trilogy but everyone else will have experienced them slightly or drastically different.

__________________
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 68% | X-Men DOFP - 95% | Dawn/Apes - 98% | GOTG - 95%

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 05-03-2014 at 11:55 PM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #20
The Guard
Side-Kick
 
The Guard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,804
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

I don't know about you guys, but I fully expect my X-MEN trilogy DVDs to be on my shelf after this movie comes out...

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST builds on their existence, at least in terms of the future characters...so even if they're wiped in terms of timeline, in terms of the larger storyline/mythology, they still pretty much had to happen/come first in some capacity for DAYS OF FUTURE PAST to really matter.

__________________
Writer and Lyricist of GOTHAM'S KNIGHT: THE BATMAN MUSICAL

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
The Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:55 PM   #21
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.
 
CyclopsWasRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,756
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
So like Back to the Future?
Yep. The events of Back To The Future had Marty create an alternated reality where his dad wasn't a loser but in fact an author.

Marty will have memories of his old life but everyone else will have memories of this new Reality.

Essentially Marty has no memories of his current Parents and siblings as they lived a different life to him..

The funny thing with time-travel is that Marty and Wolverine will have memories of their reality, but they'll be living in a new and different reality. They'll be interacting with friends and family who in fact knew alternate Marty's and Wolverine's.

It raises the question what happened to the Marty and Wolverine who existed alongside this new reality?

Marty 2 would have been raised by his Author dad and Logan 2 would've been an X-Men through different circumstances, but as of the moment Marty 1 and Logan 1 went "Back" to the future they essentially replaced those versions.

Goes like this:

Marty is raised by his loser Father. He goes back in time and creates a new reality. George grows up differently in this new reality, he marries Lorraine, becomes author, and has children who he raises. He spawns Marty 2 who grows up with this family.

Original Marty returns to 1985 and sees Marty 2 go back in time. Marty 1 then resumes his life by taking the place of Marty 2.

Essentially the same thing happens in DOFP.

1970s Logan has his mind trans-placed with 2023 Wolverine through mind time-travel.

1970s Logan remains locked in limbo by Kitty Pryde while Wolverine (2023) faffs about changing history in the seventies

When Wolverine (2023) and Logan (70s) switch back, Logan (70s) has no memory of what Wolverine was doing whilst in this body. He goes on with his life. A new reality is spawned.

Logan eventually goes on to get Adamantium on his bones and joins the X-Men through currently unknown means, he ages with the team, going on adventures and so on.

Wolverine (2023) goes back to the future, this new alternate reality future and essentially overwrites (70s) Wolverine and takes his place.

All others would have been teammates with (70s) Wolverine not "our" (alternate 2023) Wolverine.

__________________
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 68% | X-Men DOFP - 95% | Dawn/Apes - 98% | GOTG - 95%

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 05-04-2014 at 12:00 AM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:55 AM   #22
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,400
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

"Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?"

No.

Based on a number of different factors, it can be unequivocally stated that the only thing this movie will do to the events of the OT, OW, and TW is to make it so certain events from those movies occur later than they would have otherwise.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry

Last edited by DigificWriter; 05-04-2014 at 12:58 AM.
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:07 AM   #23
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.
 
CyclopsWasRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,756
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Or potentially different to how they occurred in the OT.

Charles may learn of Jean and Scott dying and prevent it. Magneto may learn of his actions and do them differently ect...

__________________
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 68% | X-Men DOFP - 95% | Dawn/Apes - 98% | GOTG - 95%

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #24
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,400
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Given the statements Singer and others have made, it is highly unlikely that that's going to happen.

Even if rumors do turn out to be true, the significant gap in time between TLS and 2023 leaves plenty of room and time for something to happen that 'undoes' certain things that happened in that movie without changing the events of said movie itself.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:33 AM   #25
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.
 
CyclopsWasRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,756
Default Re: Is this movie going to write the original trilogy out of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

SINGER AND CO. ARE NOT CREATING AN ALTERNATE OR SPLIT TIMELINE. They've made this pretty clear, yet people keep insisting the opposite.
But if someone goes back in time and changes history then a new reality is spawned. That's how things work.

The only way for the reality to remain the same is if nothing changes. But it will change since Wolverine is meeting Xavier earlier, breaking Magneto out of Prison, introducing Quicksilver to a prof X and Magneto (they wouldn't have met without Wolverine)

That automatically creates a timeline different to the OT where Xavier met Logan for the first time years later.

Changes can be big or small. Going back in time and making someone late for work who would've been on-time creates a new reality where they wear late.

Quote:
You don't go out of your way to establish ties to/fixes for things that you're planning on writing out of continuity. It's a waste of time.
They won't be writing them out of continuity, they'll still count as an alternate reality that Wolverine is originally from.

Reality #1
FC > DOFP (before Wolverines interference) > Origins > X1 > X2 > X3 > The Wolverine > DOFP

Reality #2
FC > DOFP (before Wolverines interference) > Origins > X1 > X2 > X3 > The Wolverine > DOFP (2023) > 1970s DOFP (After Wolverine changes history) > Apocalypse > ? > (Alternate) Origins > (Alternate) X1 > (Alternate) X2 > (Alternate) X3 > (Alternate) The Wolverine> (Alternate) DOFP

__________________
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 68% | X-Men DOFP - 95% | Dawn/Apes - 98% | GOTG - 95%

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 05-04-2014 at 02:11 AM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.