The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > The Comics

Old 10-27-2006, 08:08 PM   #1
Binker
Side-Kick

Default Post-Crisis question(s)

In what story(stories)/issue(s) did Lois start falling in love with Clark instead of Superman and Clark got serious with her and thus started dating?

Defender of MAN OF STEEL. The most divisive and unfairly criticized film that happens to be Superman's best since SUPERMAN (1978).
As a Batman fan, I must say: I'm getting sick of seeing him all over the place thanks to WB.

Last edited by Binker; 10-28-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Binker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
Binker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Post-Crisis Lois & Clark question(s)

Anyone?

Defender of MAN OF STEEL. The most divisive and unfairly criticized film that happens to be Superman's best since SUPERMAN (1978).
As a Batman fan, I must say: I'm getting sick of seeing him all over the place thanks to WB.
Binker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:45 PM   #3
Dope Nose
Side-Kick

Default Re: Post-Crisis Lois & Clark question(s)

well, he proposed in Action #659 which came out late 1990 so I'd probably say somewhere between then and the end of Byrne's run.

Dope Nose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #4
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger

Default Re: Post-Crisis question(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
In what story(stories)/issue(s) did Lois start falling in love with Clark instead of Superman and Clark got serious with her and thus started dating?
It was when Clark decided he wanted to be with Lois. He'd lost his powers briefly due to a power drain and he had a unique discussion with Batman. Where he decided he was going to risk it all and tell Lois how he really felt surprisingly Clark was more caught off guard when Lois admitted that despite her initial disgust of him out scooping her on producing the exclusive Superman interview landing him the job at The Daily Planet, She was impressed at his skills as a reporter and a friend and she basically ambushed him with a passionate kiss it was In Superman #44 (A Dark Knight over Metropolis)

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote