Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #926
By your Command
Danger Room Technician

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to see the mohawk, but I feel I'll be disappointed.
She should just keep her hair as it is and just white it out a bit, it's mohawk-like but not full on mohawk.

BRYAN SINGER: "Don't be so sure..."
Old 04-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #927
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Ew. Not wanting the Mohawk. Lord Jesus, no.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #928
Double B
Side-Kick

Regal Storm with long hair is where it's at.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #929
narrows101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
Hmm maybe she is going to film after the birth. That would let Anna free up from True Blood as well.
She's probably not due until after filming wraps if she's three months along.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #930
Electrix
Side-Kick

Berry is still in South America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...entourage.html

Old 04-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #931
Angamb
Banned User

that damm site got us all excited, chh

thanks electrix

Old 04-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #932
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Maybe we'll get a pregnant Storm in this movie. After all, she doesn't need to do much action. She just can control the weather up above while suffering back pains and getting odd cravings for food. Only problem is if it's raining, she might not know if her water has broken.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #933
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Maybe we'll get a pregnant Storm in this movie. After all, she doesn't need to do much action. She just can control the weather up above while suffering back pains and getting odd cravings for food. Only problem is if it's raining, she might not know if her water has broken.
Heh... On a more serious note, I wonder if Halle will do any aerial action sequences now she is preggers. I wouldn't have thought it very advisable for a pregnant woman to be strapped into a harness and hoisted into the air.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #934
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Heh... On a more serious note, I wonder if Halle will do any aerial action sequences now she is preggers. I wouldn't have thought it very advisable for a pregnant woman to be strapped into a harness and hoisted into the air.
What's wrong with that? It will be a labour of love for her.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #935
Double B
Side-Kick

If there's any wire work, it will be a stunt woman.

The pressures of the harness, and motion involved, just wouldn't be at all advised for a woman in any stage of pregnancy.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #936
Electrix
Side-Kick

No mention of X-Men (damn gossip site) but Halle isn't taking another hiatus.

Quote:
Berry exclusively tells E! News that she vows to continue taking on movie roles postbaby.

"Well, one thing is for sure: I better keep working!" she quipped during a stopover in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to promote her new movie The Call. "With another baby on the way, Mama cannot take time off!"

"I think that when I had my first child, my daughter, I took off a good four years because it was something new to me," she says. "It was my first time, it was something I tried really hard to do...This time, when I have the baby, I'll keep walking!"

As for the kinds of projects she plans to accept?

"I don't think being a mother now should affect my choices as an artist," she tells us. "There are a certain things I do that my kids should not see."

That said, Berry looks forward to continue pursuing a range of rich and meaningful roles, spinning performances that her children can appreciate in due time.

"I don't think being a mom now makes me only wanna do Disney movies and not do great R-rated films," she notes. "Those are things they are gonna see in a proper time in life"
http://uk.eonline.com/news/406727/ha...-take-time-off

Old 04-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #937
Electrix
Side-Kick

Badly translated article:

Quote:
American Actress Halle Berry said that next week will begin filming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" , but his double is who will have more work.

"I had no idea it would be pregnant again. I found out two weeks ago and I'm still in shock. Was not in the plans at all, I'm very happy," Berry said in an interview to a newspaper in this city.

He said that next week begins shooting the film, "as is recent pregnancy, I can still do almost everything the role requires.'m Still not sure if they will have to change or not some of the history of my pregnancy" .

He stressed that is certain is that his stuntman "will have a lot more work. Already had many plans made when this thing happened to me so beautiful, so I hope that pregnancy is not conditional me this great present."

He said that he can travel to Buenos Aires , "I'll be able to shoot the film without problems and did not plan to continue working until early next year."

Halle Berry, who has an affair with Frenchman Olivier Martinez, already has a daughter with her former partner, the Canadian model Gabriel Aubry.
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/...medium=twitter

Old 04-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #938
Electrix
Side-Kick

Better one:

Quote:
Halle, who has won the Oscar and Golden Globe for best actress says motherhood will not change anything in his career: "Being a mother is not going to affect my choices as an artist ... is not that why'll just want to make movies Disney, "she snapped to our story.

"I'll slow down naturally over the next six or seven months pregnant and the more I get. I'll shoot X-Men (Days of Future Past) next week before my pregnancy protrude, but once I have the baby, probably next year, I'll be back to work, "he said.

"I'm very excited to go back (to the set). It is a saga that I love and I love this character (Storm). All I can say about the film is that they have many X-Men in it! There are those in the past, the future and some you've never seen, and the movie is set in different time periods. The cast is huge. "

"The Tempest will be pregnant!" She said jokingly. "I asked my director if he would enter pregnancy in the film but he said no. I am early in my pregnancy and there are always ways to incorporate it in the movie, but he said no. " "I think the storm will not blow as much as would at first because she will not be fighting or flying, then it will be different than planned," he said Halle.
http://br.eonline.com/2013/halle-ber...sta-no-brasil/

Old 04-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #939
Double B
Side-Kick

Quote:
I think the storm will not blow as much as would at first
I am deceased.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #940
Angamb
Banned User

dont understand the last quote at all

is she saying the action wont be the same than planned??

Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #941
Electrix
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
dont understand the last quote at all

is she saying the action wont be the same than planned??
This is the original quote:

Quote:
“A Tempestade vai estar grávida!”, disse ela brincando. “Eu perguntei ao meu diretor se ele iria incorporar a gravidez no filme mas ele disse não. Estou no começo da minha gravidez e há sempre maneiras de incorporar isso no filme, mas ele disse não”. “Eu acho que a Tempestade não vai detonar tanto quanto iria à princípio porque ela não vai estar lutando ou voando, então será diferente do planejado”, concluiu Halle.
Need a good translation.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #942
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

It sounds like Maybe Storm's role Is mostly In character and dramatic scenes not action
scenes.

Now why don't they tell us who In film haven't been seen before.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #943
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Oh dear, what a shame we won't see as much fighting or flying.. or maybe we will just see more of a stuntwoman (but that could be tricky, as Halle won't be able to do any action stuff at all in her condition).

Old 04-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #944
MarvelU
Side-Kick

I don't speak Portuguese, but It is kinda similar to Spanish. From that quote I picked up that she says "Storm won't be blowing much winds or unleashing like in the past because she won't be fighting or flying much because it will be different than originally planned." I am guessing they changed her role due to her pregnancy. This probably means we will get more action scenes from Iceman, Shadowcat, Rogue, and Colossus. Imagine Rogue absorbs Storms powers.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #945
Double B
Side-Kick

Maybe Storm will be imprisoned now or something.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #946
MarvelU
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
Maybe Storm will be imprisoned now or something.
Or killed.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #947
Electrix
Side-Kick

I don't see why they'd cut Storm's action scenes because Halle is pregnant. That's what stunt people are for. They'd have probably done the stunts anyway.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #948
MarvelU
Side-Kick

If anything she could have been referring to herself as she can't be flying due to her pregnancy, which means the stunt double will be doing her stunts.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #949
Electrix
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelU View Post
If anything she could have been referring to herself, which means the stunt double will be doing her stunts.
That's most likely the case. It's a bit too late in production to be changing major action scenes. They just need Halle for the close-up and a stunt woman or CGI for the flying/stunts.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #950
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Again, the storyline involves Sentinels. Of all the X-Men appearing in this film, Storm is one of the most powerful in terms of taking those robots down. They are not going to sacrifice an opportunity to showcase epic SFX visuals just because Halle Berry is pregnant.

Besides, Storm does not have to be airborne to manipulate the elements anyway. And to be honest, I believe they would've had a stuntwoman up in the air vs. Sentinels from jump street; it just makes more sense for the acrobatics involved. Halle is 46 years old and even though she's in great athletic shape, she is not a stuntwoman by trade.

Not worried.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Closed Thread