The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 02-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #101
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Oh, Darth... Andrea could give humanity the cure for cancer, AIDS and the zombie virus on the very same day, and you'd still be like "Pffft... **** you. You couldn't give us one for diabetes too? Only wanted to go for 3 out of 4?... *****"
Because she would do it in some really stupid way with a ****** speech attached.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #102
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

I can understand that. It's not crazy to write her off because of everything that has gone down with her character. Andrea, if not beyond redemption as a competent character, isn't far from the border crossing.

But since she's probably not dying anytime soon, I'll take what I can get.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #103
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

She should die. Die very soon.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 02-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #104
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

lol the girl playing Beth giving the "Why you kiss Rick's cheek? You wanna **** Rick?!" question exactly the response it deserves.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #105
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
lol the girl playing Beth giving the "Why you kiss Rick's cheek? You wanna **** Rick?!" question exactly the response it deserves.
What does she know? She ain't read no scripts.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #106
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Well the actress that plays Beth just confirmed on " Talking Dead
" that the kiss on Rick's cheek was her just being happy to have her sister back, and nothing more. I always knew that. Hopefully that will put that argument to rest now.

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #107
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

And then Hardwick giving the "YOU GOT THE EYE WRONG!" complaint the same response. Suffer no fools, TWD. Keep it up.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #108
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Nope. Again, that's what her idea of the scene was. She has no idea what the writers have planned.

But yeah probably. It won't stop people from speculating.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #109
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Quote:
Damn Sawyer, you beat me to the punch. LOL

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #110
Evelisse
Exactly

Tv not ready for a Beth Carl connection, four years? Lets just try and make it four more episodes Beth.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #111
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

It might have something to do with the actress being like 14 years older than Chandler Riggs...

Old 02-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #112
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
" that the kiss on Rick's cheek was her just being happy to have her sister back, and nothing more. I always knew that. Hopefully that will put that argument to rest now.
Are you Robert Kirkman or something?

Old 02-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #113
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
Agreed. Besides who wants to see a Rick and Beth romance anyway?

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #114
bullets
bang bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
-Merle being less harsh and assimilated into group
-Rick not being mentally ill
-Michonne and Andrea having some resolution
-Tyreese's Group at Woodbury
-Andrea putting forth her best episode since she went fishing with her sister
-governor building his militia
-Herschel continuing his run as best character
-Daryl and Carol acting like they actually have a bond

Productive episode
The downfall of this show will be fans complaining whenever the episode doesn't feature a "shocking" death.

I thought it was a decent episode, but Andrea seemed too naive. Also I was expecting The Governor to wake up and finsh her off.

bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #115
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
I love that alot of the people bringing that up were the same ones accusing Axel of being a murderous pedo. It's like... surely Rick and Axel aren't that different in age.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #116
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Refusing to let those four survivors join their camp was a really dumb move.

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #117
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

lol both Carl and Rick glaring at Michonne as they get stuck. "****ing women drivers."

Old 02-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #118
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Do we have to revisit this? Here are the facts, since I was the first to bring it up here in real time during that episode:

-I said it would used as excuse for Carl and Rick to have difficulties. Nothing about Rick returning any affection to Beth.
-I said it probably wouldn't go anywhere, but that it was shot in a way that we would notice it. It was SPECULATION with cause. This is a forum for such things.
-I said I didn't want it to happen. We all said it would be kind of lame in that it wouldn't be handled properly.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #119
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
Refusing to let those four survivors join their camp was a really dumb move.
It obviously wasn't a conscious move. Everyone was saying it was good idea to let them in and then Rick's psychosis took the wheel. He wasn't in his right mind.

Besides it's not like they thought the bastards would run directly to Woodbury.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #120
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Quote:
It obviously wasn't a conscious move. Everyone was saying it was good idea to let them in and then Rick's psychosis took the wheel. He wasn't in his right mind.

Besides it's not like they thought the bastards would run directly to Woodbury.
They should have overruled Rick. I'm surprised no one tried that.

True, they might not have gone straight to Woodbury, but they should have figured that could happen (it's the only other place nearby that is "safe"). Even best case scenario, they never see them again, but it's still able bodied people they're passing up on.

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #121
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
Do we have to revisit this? Here are the facts, since I was the first to bring it up here in real time during that episode:

-I said it would used as excuse for Carl and Rick to have difficulties. Nothing about Rick returning any affection to Beth.
-I said it probably wouldn't go anywhere, but that it was shot in a way that we would notice it. It was SPECULATION with cause. This is a forum for such things.
-I said I didn't want it to happen. We all said it would be kind of lame in that it wouldn't be handled properly.
Pretty much. I didn't see anyone calling for a relationship. Is it that far from the realm of possibility for a young girl to develop a crush on someone? Of course not. Not on the zombie show.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #122
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Except that it was clearly a "thank you" that folks blew up into an "I love you".

Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #123
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Except that it was clearly a "thank you" that folks blew up into an "I love you".
I don't think it was that clear. Either way, I'm happy it won't be a plotline going forward.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #124
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

Old 02-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #125
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Next you're going to tell me that Carl doesn't have a crush on Beth.