The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #726
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

How would you guys feel about a look like this?

A guy over on the RPF is doing a "real-life" TMNT sculpt, and this is the design he came up with.

Here's link to his thread where you can track his progress.

http://www.therpf.com/f62/real-teena...molding-96776/

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #727
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Too creepy.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:16 AM   #728
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

Reminds me of ET for some reason.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #729
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Abby Elliot rumored for Irma.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #730
Nathan

Wasn't that Ted's last, very crazy, girlfriend?

Old 05-11-2013, 12:55 AM   #731
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Wasn't that Ted's last, very crazy, girlfriend?
Yup, I actually don't remember Irma that much. I just remember her running away from Splinter lol

Old 05-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #732
Nathan

Btw, was I the only one thinking "Boy, even she would have been a better April."?

Old 05-11-2013, 01:41 AM   #733
Merlo
Banned User

I will level with you guys, I can see the movie pretty much ending up like a movie that you will either think is decent or pretty much trash, I hope that this turns out good for the most part and want it to turn out good. Am I the only one here who is a fan of the pre-fight doughnut story from TMNT 2? I mean the reaction to it from Shredder and the foot clan.

Last edited by Merlo; 05-11-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:43 AM   #734
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

If they have Vernon, they better have Irma too. This is turning out to be veeery 80s cartoon influenced. I guess it can be fun, I just hope there is a bit more meat and soul to it too.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #735
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Btw, was I the only one thinking "Boy, even she would have been a better April."?
Nah... Not really.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #736
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Cool set video where you can actually hear some dialogue. Like Leo screaming "Mikeeeeeeey".

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 05-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #737
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
Cool set video where you can actually hear some dialogue. Like Leo screaming "Mikeeeeeeey".

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I posted this and 2 others on the last page.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #738
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I posted this and 2 others on the last page.
Ahh, my bad, sorry.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #739
Victarion
Cut

I don't think Irma liked Vernon that much.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #740
Victarion
Cut

Quote:
The Original script was HEAVILY influenced by the 80s series and it seems as though it didn't lose that after the rewrite, with April working at Channel 6 and Vern, a character from the 86 series, being featured.

Also, it featured a ****load of classic characters. Shredder, Kraang, Stockman and the mousers, and Bebop and Rocksteady.

Though I admit, it would make space in the future for characters the fugitoid and the triceratons
Seems like a lot; did the script feel bloated?

Old 05-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #741
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
Seems like a lot; did the script feel bloated?
I didn't read the entire thing but from what I hear, it didn't feel bloated. It was just a bad script.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #742
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Haha, this will work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Cant wait to see the finished turtles. Its pretty neat seeing the motion capture actors and imagining what they are going to look like
If they can pull this off, it will def be one of the more interesting pictures next year. The buzz with Fox and Bay and the technology will be pretty high, much higher than the Joe films.

Higher than most of those marvel films if they weren't all tied together.

More and more curious.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #743
ShredderX
Side-Kick

So they're going with the white Baxter ? I can see that since this is mostly based on the Fred Wolf Toon. So does that mean Bebop will be black before he gets mutated ? Also will Ralph be the smart-ass, wise cracking , 4th wall breaking teen as opposed to the angry outcast ?

Old 05-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #744
Merlo
Banned User

If the technodrome is in the movie then I want it too look the way it did in the 80s toon and not the way it did in Turtles Forever when the utrom Shredder gave it a new and crappy make over. It looked like ****, worst technodrome ever, it bugs me how people don't want the movie to have certain 80s toons characters in it just cause of their portrayals in the 80s toon. I like how people ignore the dark skies episodes, the turtles in them were like more serious in them in ever, but nope it doesn't matter cause they eventually became less serious after the first season.

Last edited by Merlo; 05-11-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #745
Nathan

I don't know, the Technodrome makeover looks more advanced and less silly.

Old 05-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #746
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlo View Post
If the technodrome is in the movie then I want it too look the way it did in the 80s toon and not the way it did in Turtles Forever when the utrom Shredder gave it a new and crappy make over.
But the makover looked better than the original though. You actually liked the the huge eyeball ?

Old 05-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #747
Merlo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
But the makover looked better than the original though. You actually liked the the huge eyeball ?
Yes I did. the new one looked too simplistic and just down right cheesy for my taste. It looks like something a toddler could draw, I expect better from grown ups that have shown the potential to make good designs.

Last edited by Merlo; 05-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #748
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
With the exception of the eyeball and arms, the original design is fine.

However, the design of the TMNT: Forever version, which was a solid movie friendly update, is good too.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #749
Merlo
Banned User

I want to hear Shredder say "Tonight, I dine on turtle soup!"

So you guys consider this version of the technodrome superior.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...me_Forever.jpg

Old 05-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #750
Merlo
Banned User

Quote:
With the exception of the eyeball and arms, the original design is fine.

However, the design of the TMNT: Forever version, which was a solid movie friendly update, is good too.
Arms? Um those things that you called arms are high tech guns.

Closed Thread