The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #801
ShredderX
Side-Kick
 
ShredderX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery/Atlanta
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
i'd actually really dislike it if shredder works under anyone's orders. He needs to be the head of his organization and take orders from no one.
exactly !!!!

ShredderX is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #802
ShredderX
Side-Kick
 
ShredderX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery/Atlanta
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlo View Post
For me, utrom shredder didn't just suck cause he was shredder but cause his portrayal was just too damn serious, they should have went in a different direction with his voice.
Of course he was serious, he was a cold blooded killer and meglomaniac.

ShredderX is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #803
culver3vlr22
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Camp crystal lake, maryland
Posts: 282
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Yeah it was pretty bad when I went back an watched it. I wanted to just stop and look at myself and say damn I liked this when I was 10 wtf is wrong with me.

culver3vlr22 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 03:58 AM   #804
Astro13Zombie
Exterminate
 
Astro13Zombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 1,682
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra Cain View Post
Wow, I never thought a set video of the turtles in action would get me a little excited for this film. They're caught in an intense situation with being captured and separated from one of their brothers. This distinguishes a rather emotional scene - and yes, I'm very excited by this. My favorite aspects of the previous live action films was not only the humor and camaraderie between the brothers, but also their genuine concern for one another in situations of emotional distress (especially in the 1990 film). I love the way Leo is screaming for Mikey (and it looks like this adaption is abandoning Mike's surfer accent). So although I still have my concerns for this movie, this little behind the scenes shot gives me some hope.
My feelings exactly.

Astro13Zombie is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #805
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.
 
SpideyFan866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Some place, Some Where, Next Door
Posts: 15,676
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
Of course he was serious, he was a cold blooded killer and meglomaniac.
This.


I'll agree, his backstory was way convoluted (though, this was an issue with that series as a whole, storylines were too convoluted) and it was made worse by the multiple versions of Shredder that popped up later in the series but Ch'rell was one of the best Shredder's we've ever gotten IMO and I actually liked how they executed that twist and overall, Ch'rell as a character.

Even if they don't make him an alien, personality wise, that's who I hope they base Shredder in this off of. A badass, serious Shredder who's not to be trifled with, even by Splinter.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Chipperson View Post
Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 05-13-2013 at 07:58 AM.
SpideyFan866 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #806
Darkness Falls
The Right Amount Of Dirty
 
Darkness Falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: brisbane, Australia
Posts: 11,866
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlo View Post
Apparently, Darkness Falls was so bad that it made Liebesman want to quit directing movies.
i do what i can

but seriously, the set video on the previous page gives me hope, i liked the genuine concern the turtles had for each other in their situation, i can't wait to see raph come in and save them in a badass way

__________________
General Public: (on seeing tdkr multiple times) You Don't owe these people anymore...... you've given them EVERYTHING!!
DF: *Batman voice*: Not everything......Not Yet

Better Call Saul
Darkness Falls is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #807
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

You know, I'm not opposed to change, even if people believe otherwise. I'm just against lame change, like the Colonel Schraeder nonsense in the script. I wouldn't love it, but I could accept an Utrom Shredder. As long as the Shredder persona is as awesome as he was in the 2003 cartoon. I wouldn't even mind something completely different, and they use the reincarnation angle from the new IDW comics. Or even made him an immortal. I only like the idea because I loved it when Shredder shouted how he conquered ancient Japan and brought castles to ground. That was such a badass moment and just kickstarted your imagination. Like who and what he really is, when he was around since ancient Japan.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Nathan is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #808
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,394
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

In another universe, if Bay and Co came out and said Shredder was an Alien, a Robot, A creature from another dimension... anything other than an Asian stereotype, it wouldn't go well as far as fanboy reception. However because the source material has actually made all three acceptable to the fan community in the form of this Utrom persona, that's cool.

Cannon makes change acceptable, this is par for the course.

The other issue I'm hearing about is this script that the producers and everyone involved seems to imply has been tossed out(to the point where the release date has even been pushed back). I never read this script, in fact I believe few have, most just read a script review, but it supposedly had a silly take on everything. I suppose that's enough cause for outrage. However looking at the way bay handles his villains(again he's not directing) and the way the director handles his villains thus far, and what has come before of shredder, I can't see this team not giving the "col." a respectable approach.

Long story short, however outrageous, this director changing shredder to a talking pink head is cool(cause it's cannon), some other thing, not so much. Objectively speaking I honestly can't decide which one's better.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #809
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.
 
SpideyFan866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Some place, Some Where, Next Door
Posts: 15,676
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
In another universe, if Bay and Co came out and said Shredder was an Alien, a Robot, A creature from another dimension... anything other than an Asian stereotype, it wouldn't go well as far as fanboy reception. However because the source material has actually made all three acceptable to the fan community in the form of this Utrom persona, that's cool.

Cannon makes change acceptable, this is par for the course.

The other issue I'm hearing about is this script that the producers and everyone involved seems to imply has been tossed out(to the point where the release date has even been pushed back). I never read this script, in fact I believe few have, most just read a script review, but it supposedly had a silly take on everything. I suppose that's enough cause for outrage. However looking at the way bay handles his villains(again he's not directing) and the way the director handles his villains thus far, and what has come before of shredder, I can't see this team not giving the "col." a respectable approach.

Long story short, however outrageous, this director changing shredder to a talking pink head is cool(cause it's cannon), some other thing, not so much. Objectively speaking I honestly can't decide which one's better.
He wasn't pink, he was red.






However, I do see your point. Though it honestly boils down to what has been represented before. What the Shredder was in the original script didn't resemble anything that had come before.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Chipperson View Post
Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #810
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

And whether alien, reincarnated or Demon, he was still Oroku Saki. Japanese, in Ch'rell's case, a robotic suit with the appearance of a Japanese Oroku Saki, and in most cases leader of the Foot. An army of highly trained Ninjas. Everything from classic, to Elite, to high tech Cyber Ninjas. He even made mystical elements his b**ch.

Nathan is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #811
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
 
Lencho01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,178
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
This.


I'll agree, his backstory was way convoluted (though, this was an issue with that series as a whole, storylines were too convoluted) and it was made worse by the multiple versions of Shredder that popped up later in the series but Ch'rell was one of the best Shredder's we've ever gotten IMO and I actually liked how they executed that twist and overall, Ch'rell as a character.

Even if they don't make him an alien, personality wise, that's who I hope they base Shredder in this off of. A badass, serious Shredder who's not to be trifled with, even by Splinter.
When Leo "killed" him the first time, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe I saw something like that on an American kids' toon. I just expecting that standard jump at each other, white flash, both land, and one falls.

__________________
I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Heís much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Heís Everyman operating on a sciĖfi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #812
747
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.
 
747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,029
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Schrader Shredder doesn't suck because it has never been presented before, it sucks because it's a lame idea and not even well executed (in script).


Last edited by 747; 05-13-2013 at 12:28 PM.
747 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #813
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,394
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
Schrader Shredder doesn't suck because it has never been presented before, it sucks because it's a lame idea and not even well executed (in script).
If it's worse than "super shredder" I'll drink to that. However, the "movie" hasn't been made yet. Not only do we not know if it's going to be a solid take on the Shredder, we doesn't even know if it will be Schrader at all.

Don't see why moaning about a badass casting like Fickner is necessary. It would be like moaning about the prospect of Russel Crowe joining the cast.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 03:24 PM   #814
Octoberist
point blank
 
Octoberist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California
Posts: 38,432
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

If I'm not mistaken the rought draft's first two acts were actually decent. It wasn't till the third act (the introduction of the Turtle God dude from Dimension X) where things got sloppy and out of control.

I think the premise remains the same:

With a polish, we no longer follow Casey but now April. Reportedly (pun intended) she gets fired and probably wants her job back with a big scoop. In the original script, Casey worked at a facility out of state as a security guard that housed the Turtles and maybe now, April heard rumblings about it and heads off to the facility for her big break.

The basic outline is probably identical, but streamlined. Now the question now is the role of the Shredder and his Foot. Is he still a military official? Does he have duo identities? Is he now more faithful? Is there a bigger plot that he's involved in that the Turtles don't know about?

__________________
PAUL RUDD IS IMMORTAL!
Octoberist is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #815
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
 
the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: belfast northern ireland
Posts: 20,716
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

i really dont get how anyone can defend the change to shredder, the whole idea he is a American general completely flys in the face of the history and core elements of the character, or how its a natural evolution.

that along with the rumored casting just seems to suck any classic presence from the villain.

the only way i can see an aspect of it working is the idw reincarnation angle and honestly the crew behind this film dont seem that smart to make an idea like that work

__________________
And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
the_ultimate_evil is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #816
Octoberist
point blank
 
Octoberist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California
Posts: 38,432
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Like what I said before, if this version of Shredder is the same as the one in the script, then it's stupid because a character like Shredder writes himself. He is so inherently cool, and this is one of the cases where you don't want to pull what the first GI Joe movie did with the awful Doctor/Cobra Commander.

Do you want a cool ninja armored dude, or middle-aged military dude who later gains spikes? I mean, I guess I would be ok with William wearing the armor, but if he as is, then no. Like what I told Marvin, change can be good, but I can't make excuses for bad decisions. and I'm an easy going when it comes to 'changes' as long as they work.

That being said, I hope he's Baxter Stockman. That would be a sigh of relief.

__________________
PAUL RUDD IS IMMORTAL!
Octoberist is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #817
Merlo
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 220
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

I like William, he can go bad if required. He was kind of like that in Drive Angry.

Merlo is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:18 PM   #818
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 60,052
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

I know Bay likes to integrate the military into every movie he does due to his ties with them.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #819
Merlo
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 220
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

He can have it this time as long as Shredder isn't a military guy. If Shredder is an alien I hope he looks like the Shredder we know, I want to see him fight like Super Shredder with fire balls and all those awesome moves from Turtles in Time.

Merlo is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #820
MrGreen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 356
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

I'm really hoping that this movie's villain is just Baxter Stockman mutated and they leave Shredder for the second one (maybe for an after-credits scene). They could be using the foot as a background organization ala oscorp on Amazing Spidey.

__________________
Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

"Use the source, Luke!"
MrGreen is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #821
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,394
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberist View Post
Like what I said before, if this version of Shredder is the same as the one in the script, then it's stupid because a character like Shredder writes himself. He is so inherently cool, and this is one of the cases where you don't want to pull what the first GI Joe movie did with the awful Doctor/Cobra Commander.

Do you want a cool ninja armored dude, or middle-aged military dude who later gains spikes? I mean, I guess I would be ok with William wearing the armor, but if he as is, then no. Like what I told Marvin, change can be good, but I can't make excuses for bad decisions. and I'm an easy going when it comes to 'changes' as long as they work.

That being said, I hope he's Baxter Stockman. That would be a sigh of relief.
I'd be inclined to agree with you if only this production and it's producers were met with a greater level of objectivity, however we're both smart enough to know that hasn't been the case from the very jump.

At this stage in production I try my best to treat things as objectively as possible. For example, imagine for 2 seconds that it was announced we'd be getting a military/merc shredder hunting down the turtles and...that Nolan was producing. Pretty sure there would be about 90% more open mindedness from fan boys. Granted Nolan has a "good" track record if you're into his interpretation of Batman, and these producers, I suppose do not(cause they've been turning out nothing but bombs). But the idea itself, I feel is not getting a fair shake...which is a shame. There was a time when being a fan meant you had more imagination than anyone and not that it meant you were an accountant to the source book.
Merging Ra's and Ducard is dumb, but not with the right imagination..etc.

If fans were as they are now, the first Ninja Turtles production would have no doubt been met with bile the minute the director was announced and then Koteas cast...and the foot designs revealed...and that splinter was rat first, and april's outfit.

I think Will would make a better baxter as well, but like the always odd nolan casting, I think he has a great shredder in him. To be honest I'd rather a re-imagining than another adaptation. That killed ASM for many a fanboy.

The worst part of this whole thing, and the bane of fan boy culture everywhere is this simple fact: If this movie existed by any other name, it would probably get a fair shake. Luckily the real audience, the children, don't operate on that frequency. TF proved that, 3 times in a row(though those films were pretty faithful imo).

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another FF or GL or even GIJoe, but let's be honest, those films were about 10x more faithful to the material than this looks to be a the moment.

Long story short, excuses shouldn't have to be made, but it really shouldn't be called an excuse until after the fact. Before the fact, or rather the film, it should be called objective optimism.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #822
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,394
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I know Bay likes to integrate the military into every movie he does due to his ties with them.
Not every movie, just the ones that call for it.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.
Marvin is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #823
roach
I am the night
 
roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your Refrigerator
Posts: 38,804
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
I'd be inclined to agree with you if only this production and it's producers were met with a greater level of objectivity, however we're both smart enough to know that hasn't been the case from the very jump.

At this stage in production I try my best to treat things as objectively as possible. For example, imagine for 2 seconds that it was announced we'd be getting a military/merc shredder hunting down the turtles and...that Nolan was producing. Pretty sure there would be about 90% more open mindedness from fan boys. Granted Nolan has a "good" track record if you're into his interpretation of Batman, and these producers, I suppose do not(cause they've been turning out nothing but bombs). But the idea itself, I feel is not getting a fair shake...which is a shame. There was a time when being a fan meant you had more imagination than anyone and not that it meant you were an accountant to the source book.
Merging Ra's and Ducard is dumb, but not with the right imagination..etc.

If fans were as they are now, the first Ninja Turtles production would have no doubt been met with bile the minute the director was announced and then Koteas cast...and the foot designs revealed...and that splinter was rat first, and april's outfit.

I think Will would make a better baxter as well, but like the always odd nolan casting, I think he has a great shredder in him. To be honest I'd rather a re-imagining than another adaptation. That killed ASM for many a fanboy.

The worst part of this whole thing, and the bane of fan boy culture everywhere is this simple fact: If this movie existed by any other name, it would probably get a fair shake. Luckily the real audience, the children, don't operate on that frequency. TF proved that, 3 times in a row(though those films were pretty faithful imo).

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another FF or GL or even GIJoe, but let's be honest, those films were about 10x more faithful to the material than this looks to be a the moment.

Long story short, excuses shouldn't have to be made, but it really shouldn't be called an excuse until after the fact. Before the fact, or rather the film, it should be called objective optimism.
exactly...this website taught me that. We have seen terrible ideas on paper become amazing ideas on film and e have seen amazing ideas on paper become terrible ideas on film. We go through this with every comic book film...and if this site kept their old threads I could point you to a few. I remember how much people were upset over Heath Ledger being cast as Joker. I remember how amped up the trailers for Spider-man 3 got people. Change occurs in every comic book movie...so why should this one be any different??? Why is anyone surprised?
The 80's cartoon that is highly regarded changed a lot.

__________________
There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #824
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,394
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

I'm sure if Bay wasn't involved, but rather Abrams or Nolan or best of all Whedon, and perhaps the best case scenario Del Toro, than things would be different. I'll give them that much.

But Objectivity goes along away. Some of our better films look pretty cappy and not loyal in premise and on paper an the reverse ended up pretty awesome (to some) bane not being hispanic wtf. I honestly think the producers want to put fourth something new that the modern audience can grab hold of and call their own. Just like StarTrek, some fans may end up disapproving but as long as the core ideas are in place(mainly the mutant brothers against the brave new world) some fans may end up happy.

Paramount needs a hit here. Bay and co know this.
Especially after Disney bought marvel and claimed their success as their own.

All I know is that JL cuts some pretty awesome trailers. I say just give it till then.

__________________
1992's Universal soldier is my favorite Wolverine vs Sabretooth movie.

Last edited by Marvin; 05-13-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Marvin is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #825
Megalith
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 213
Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Movie is going to suck unless it's dark and gritty. A lot of the appeal of the first film is that everything looked filthy and raw. The best scenes were at night, when they were covered with sewer and rainwater and moonlight was reflecting off their skin.

They should just model the new Shredder after Super Shredder, but with cybernetics.

Megalith is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.