The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #501
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really do hope the movie is good. I seriously hope everything good we've heard about it through the grapevine so far is true. Fingers are crossed real tight. The footage so far looks great, unlike the first **** shown for GL.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #502
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
I really do hope the movie is good. I seriously hope everything good we've heard about it through the grapevine so far is true. Fingers are crossed real tight. The footage so far looks great, unlike the first **** shown for GL.
I remember on how some of us were worried and thought that the first footage that would be shown for MOS back at Comic Con would involve Snyder use some type of rock n roll type of music accompanying several slow motion mindless action shots.lol Boy were we so wrong.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 PM   #503
Kal-El Fan
Side-Kick

This is the first time I've had any issue with him or his scoops, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Yeah he's a news guy, but he's also a fan. It's possible that he really thought this was epic and just got over-excited about it. I'm willing to give him another chance before writing him off.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:44 PM   #504
fanboiii
disciple of truth

elmayimbe said Cavil was fine, I guess that means Cavill sucked.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #505
The Guard
Side-Kick

I'd be less disappointed if Fanfilm Wonder Woman had bigger boobs.

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #506
fanboiii
disciple of truth

And if it was good. Wrestling boots were WTF

Old 02-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #507
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

I think we can all agree a Lois Lane he ain't, cause Lois Lane would get all the hot scoops.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #508
fanboiii
disciple of truth

That reminds me I have ice cream. I will not be denied good scoops this time.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #509
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Better hurry up before Lois gets to them first.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #510
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Ugh..good thing I didn't waste my time waiting on his stupid ass "scoop". What a joke

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-27-2013, 02:27 AM   #511
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Pooper-scooper. I think I hate this guy. Why is he even working?

Old 02-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #512
GreenKToo
In the fire

Lol. I didnt wait either. Been around too long to fall for stuff like that. I trust a select few and most of them post here.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:40 AM   #513
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

And that fan-trailer did nothing for me at all, yet every comment on LR (that didnt get deleted, of course) were exited to see what looks like nothing more than DC's very own female Captain America. Pass. How WW will never work beside Cavill.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #514
J-Sentius
Watch out, he's coconuts!

I find it really fascinating that they've managed to keep a film this big, so well under wraps. A film like this probably has a lot of extras, just going by the scale and nature of the film. You'd expect someone to spill the beans, but nope. Nobody has. Really impressive work they've done.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #515
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sentius View Post
I find it really fascinating that they've managed to keep a film this big, so well under wraps. A film like this probably has a lot of extras, just going by the scale and nature of the film. You'd expect someone to spill the beans, but nope. Nobody has. Really impressive work they've done.
It's a Nolan production... you really shouldn't be surprised anymore.

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 02-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #516
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Except that Rises constantly had someone or something spoiling the film. The Avengers did a far better job at being completely secretive. Though to be fair, Rises had more committed people trying to find out everything about it.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #517
robmx522
Banned User

more like wonder skank ..shes almost as ugly as the chick they cast as mary plain jane in spitterman

Old 02-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #518
robmx522
Banned User

off topic but after seeing 300 i would like to see zack snyder make a he man movie

Old 02-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #519
geetard
Interstellar Voyager

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmx522 View Post
more like wonder skank ..shes almost as ugly as the chick they cast as mary plain jane in spitterman

Old 02-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #520
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

That wasnt an official photo some fan snapped that a lot of stars dont look that great without their Hair and Makeup on .

Old 02-27-2013, 10:32 AM   #521
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

I've seen her (properly made up) in other films and she still has that "girl next door' quality to her that Dunst had, despite being slightly cuter. She, however, doesn't look like a supermodel. Which is how MJ should look like: a smoking hot red headed supermodel. I don't understand this aesthetic decision. A supermodel MJ would've served as a great contrast to Emma Stone's more geeky Gwen. But now Peter trades geeky Gwen for a slightly more attractive MJ.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #522
Showtime
Accomplishing Wonders
SHH! Global Moderator

I don't think there was anything wrong with the woman playing...Wonder Woman looks wise.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #523
JimJimBinks
A friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetard View Post
The eye roll doesn't quite cover it.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #524
Torrente
Side-Kick

I can certainly say I could care less about this fan made WW thing, specially when I was thinking the so called "scoop" would be something more interesting or at least official....

Reading down the comments El Mayimbe wrote one and it says:

"FANBOY NATION! This story is obviously not my big Justice League story that I am working on. Far from it. Take this Wonder Woman trailer for what it is. A trailer to keep the nation busy as I close my actual Justice League investigation. I will have much to report soon."

He should've been a little more conservative before he started saying he was dropping a bomb after the Oscars and he comes out with this WW crap and waited until he could actually deliver something important, just MHO

Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #525
hopefuldreamer
I'm a girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
I can certainly say I could care less about this fan made WW thing, specially when I was thinking the so called "scoop" would be something more interesting or at least official....

Reading down the comments El Mayimbe wrote one and it says:

"FANBOY NATION! This story is obviously not my big Justice League story that I am working on. Far from it. Take this Wonder Woman trailer for what it is. A trailer to keep the nation busy as I close my actual Justice League investigation. I will have much to report soon."

He should've been a little more conservative before he started saying he was dropping a bomb after the Oscars and he comes out with this WW crap and waited until he could actually deliver something important, just MHO
Besides... fanBOY? He's only addressing the male fans?

Couldn't agree more.

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? People stopped listening to him, even when there really was a wolf.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Closed Thread