The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #401
kit1982
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Face View Post
O'Neil didn't deserve this. He's one of the best managers around.

He' one of the most overhyped managers of all time. Spent millions at Villa with little to show, then when Randy Lerner explained to him that hey couldn't pay Champions league fees and wages without actually being in the Champions League he throws his toys out the pram and walks out on them a week before the season starts.

He's spent good money at Sunderland and has nothing better than an average record there.

He did a great job at Leiceter, a good job at Celtic and very little else. His CV barely stands up against the likes of Big Sam.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #402
bapi
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Sunderland was the most boring EPL team this season. Alongside Stoke and Aston Villa.

Heath Ledger, 1979-2008
Old 04-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #403
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Jesus fergie what the hell is with the team selection and layout

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 04-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #404
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Ahh for **** sake.

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
Old 04-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #405
Two-Face
Harvey Dent

Finally Giggs and RVP on...!

Happy 75th Anniversary Batman

Old 04-01-2013, 07:55 AM   #406
kit1982
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapi View Post
Sunderland was the most boring EPL team this season. Alongside Stoke and Aston Villa.
How can you forget Norwich? The most 0-0's this season and possibly the dullest brand of football. At least Villa have had some high scoring matches.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #407
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

This is bloody embarrassing. Bad team choice and ****** tactics.

It's like fergie doesn't want the fa cup but just likes to troll the fans by getting so far.

Last edited by the_ultimate_evil; 04-01-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #408
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Where the ****ing team we had a few weeks back? There's no drive, no pushing forward... No nothing. SAF leaves RVP off till 60 minutes... Then replaces the complete ****ing ****e that is Nani with Giggs... Leaving Kagawa on the bench...

And now he's brining ****ing YOUNG on.... Dear ****...

Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #409
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Even if united pull of a miracle I can't say with a pure heart that they even deserve it.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #410
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

You what is really pissing me off, the fat Spanish waiter is standing barking orders and shouting tactics

Fergie is sitting on his arse at 1-0 down

Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #411
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

What really pisses me off is the lack of passion from the players... The fact they all seem to be only half bothered about the score line... Where has the fight gone? Where is the drive to win?

Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #412
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

2-0 up at half time at home to lose 1-0 in the replay

****ing pathetic.

That team needs a major clear out of the deadweight in the summer Valencia, rio,Anderson, nani all should start packing.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #413
Two-Face
Harvey Dent

What a **** performance,... No RVP and Giggsy at the start....

Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #414
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Is Rooney carrying a knock or can we expect to see him not play in big cup matches from now on?

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 04-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #415
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Hodgson ****ed him up with a groin strain.... That didn't sound that dirty in my head...

Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #416
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

The better team won, Chelsea weren't brilliant today but their front 4 had good movement and they could have sewn the game up by 75 minutes.

We haven't had a good attacking performance since we lost to Real Madrid, it was like that loss took the fire out of the side and we have been at 60% as Kit said, ever since, just getting by.

Cech made an amazing save from Hernandez and RVP missed a sitter but our "lets run down the wings ALL the time" approach is making it easy for sides to set up defensively, when you contrast it with the interchanging play of the Chelsea front 4 we looked like a team out of touch.

I'm disappointed but I didn't expect us to win, we only beat Reading and Sunderland with deflected 1-0 wins and created very little else in those games, so going away to a ground we have struggled at for nearly a decade didn't bode well.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #417
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

what worrys me is that in the summer if united win the title. the management tema will look at the points and go see we dont need to buy look at what this team did

and if the rumours are true about jose and the tranfer/wages budget ronaldo will be heading to cheslea

Old 04-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #418
Two-Face
Harvey Dent

Ronaldo at Chelsea? Hahaha!!

Nani, Valencia and Anderson need to be sold. They're just never been great. Nani had his moment to be great but he's a hit/miss only had a shot was saved.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #419
bapi
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Face View Post
Ronaldo at Chelsea? Hahaha!!

Nani, Valencia and Anderson need to be sold. They're just never been great. Nani had his moment to be great but he's a hit/miss only had a shot was saved.
Yeah, I dont think Ronaldo will join Chelsea but Falcao should move with Mourinho (because of Mendes). Also de Bruyne will return from Werder (to replace Lampard?). With Hazard and Oscar in their 2nd EPL season... They'll be extremely strong.

Heath Ledger, 1979-2008
Old 04-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #420
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Neil Warnock has quit Leeds United.

Old 04-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #421
B
[insert witty comment]

Today's game was pretty boring if I'm being honest. United were barely better in the first half, Chelsea were barely better in the 2nd half.. overall nothing separated the 2 & it took a goal from a ball that 9 times out of 10 would have bounced safely into the goalkeepers hands. Quality finish though from Ba & just goes to show why he should be unquestionably Chelsea's number 1 striker at the moment, he is 2x the player Torres is at the moment & far more effective that he can live off scraps.. even the ones Chelsea supplied him with today & still manage to get himself a goal.

Nani didn't do himself any favours today with his demands to be one of United's top earners, I'm glad the commentators picked up on it as well & mentioned it that he wasted so much possession in the first 25 minutes or so.

With the exception of Nani, everyone else was average, Danny Welbeck was our best player until he was replaced.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #422
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
what worrys me is that in the summer if united win the title. the management tema will look at the points and go see we dont need to buy look at what this team did

and if the rumours are true about jose and the tranfer/wages budget ronaldo will be heading to cheslea
Yep that is the concern, we need two CM's and we'll need another versatile attacker if Nani is sold.

If Mourinho goes back to Chelsea I worry about who our next manager will be, but I don't see Ronaldo following him.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #423
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!

That's it then. All we can look forward to now is United limping past the post in the League.

The moment I saw the team selection, I went... "Oh my... this isn't gonna end very well, is it!"

Sir Alex really needs to freshen things up.

Nani, Anderson and Valencia NEED to go. Scholes should be retiring at the end of the season of course. I think Lindegaard will leave too- which isn't a problem- Amos should make the step up.
Fletcher- I dunno if he is going to come back next year and even if he does, he definitely isn't the player of three years ago.
Buttner needs to go on loan somewhere in the Premiership.

Zaha is coming in so he should be sort of a direct replacement for Nani. They eally did miss a trick with Pogba, didn't they? ONE midfielder is required. One central defender- preferably someone who can play across the backline. And another winger- the marguee signing of the window!

There... I said it!

Batman- Ben Affleck, 41
Superman- Henry Cavill, 29
Wonder Woman- Gal Gadot, 28
The Flash- Jake Gyllenhaal, 31
Green Lantern- Ryan Reynolds, 36; Idris Elba, 40
and
Vandal Savage- Javier Bardem, 43
Old 04-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #424
kit1982
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
Neil Warnock has quit Leeds United.
Ding Dong the witch is dead!!
He should've gone in January, he spent 500k on a donkey he sticks on the subs bench,he still plays Michael Brown, he spent 800k on a right back but decides in his wisdom to play him at left back, he still plays Michael Brown, he spent 250k on a jamaican donkey, he still plays Michael Brown, he bought a winger in Ryan Hall from Southend yet never plays him and then moans he hasn't got any wingers, he still plays Michael Brown, he signed Habibou on loan for 6 months to bolster our attack yet comes out 2 weeks later and says he won't be ready for Championship football till next season, he said Becchio "owed him a performance" despite Luciano being our 19 goal top scorer, 4 weeks ago he said if we'd had our current squad all season we'd be in the play-offs yet a week later says the current squad isn't good enough to get into the play-offs. His tactics are nonexistent, we play like a **** Stoke City and did I mention he still plays Michael Brown?

I don't want Poyet, I certainly don't want another burnt out gaffer like O'Neill. In a perfect world I'd want Darren Ferguson.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #425
Parker Wayne
I have an army, of Batmen

So I hear Warnock kept playing Michael Brown...

Closed Thread