The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

View Poll Results: Who made the better Catwoman?
Michelle Pfeiffer 64 37.21%
Anne Hathaway 108 62.79%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #301
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.
 
Pfeiffer-Pfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,926
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Michelle has alot in her favour...

- She is required to hit many emotional highlights
- She is playing at least four separate personalities
- She was allowed to use her sexuality in a raw and powerful way
- She had a stunning, sexy costume that has become nothing short of iconic
- Her romance with Batman was much more intense and therefore more involving.

Plus, I think she is just a better actress all round.

Anne was good but she was playing a neutered version of the character (Yes Burton moulded her as a crazy *****... but at least he truly embraced the character of CATWOMAN unlike Nolan).


__________________
Michelle Pfeiffer:
Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad! xx

Pfeiffer-Pfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #302
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,942
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
- She is playing at least four separate personalities
Not disagreeing with you, but could you elaborate on that?

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #303
milost
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,005
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

- Secretary, meek Selina Kyle


- Catwoman


- Conflicted Selina Kyle ("just scaring myself", "I don't know anymore, Bruce")



Can't think of a 4th.

milost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #304
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.
 
Pfeiffer-Pfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,926
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Not disagreeing with you, but could you elaborate on that?
- The mousy secretary (''Executive assistant'')
- The rejuvenated Selina Kyle... with newfound empowerment.
- The full-blown Catwoman persona... with all her sexual, aggressive, feminist rage.
- The conflicted Selina Kyle who we see at times trying to reconcile the two aspects of her psychosis.

Bearing in mind that Michelle had to hit all these notes while shooting the movie out of continuity.

Michelle explains it better than me @2:45

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Michelle Pfeiffer:
Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad! xx

Pfeiffer-Pfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #305
uniqueweasel
Don't Drink and Bake
 
uniqueweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Skynet
Posts: 1,114
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
- The mousy secretary (''Executive assistant'')
- The rejuvenated Selina Kyle... with newfound empowerment.
- The full-blown Catwoman persona... with all her sexual, aggressive, feminist rage.
- The conflicted Selina Kyle who we see at times trying to reconcile the two aspects of her psychosis.

Bearing in mind that Michelle had to hit all these notes while shooting the movie out of continuity.

Michelle explains it better than me @2:45

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Thanks for the clip, never seen that before. Sorry girls but Pfeiffer all the way.

uniqueweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #306
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,874
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
What do you think of, "Cat got your tongue"?
I thought, "Well, could've seen that one coming a mile away". But it's kinda downplayed in that typical Nolan way, and Anne pulls it off...plus it's awesome how she's stretching her leg up as she says it.

The "hear me roar" line is more of a personal pet peeve. I've just always hated that line even when I was a kid for irrational reasons. Just feels unnecessarily over the top, but at least now I do get what they were going for with it.

Also, you have to keep in mind that Nolan was conscious of what came before. From the 60s show, to Pfieffer to even Halle Berry, there had been an abundance of Catwomen in pop culture and they all reveled in the "cat" motif. I think Nolan was wise to capitalize on the opportunity to focus on what hadn't been done yet in live action- the definitive portrayal of Selina Kyle.

I'm all for Pfieffer being an extremely engaging Catwoman and having more of a range of emotions to play with, but Anne's Selina was so much closer to nailing what I feel is the more timeless essence of Selina Kyle. A playful, tough as nails femme fetale who's the thief with a heart of gold. I think Anne had better "quiet" moments too, like when she's watching Bane beat the snot out of Batman, the look on her face after Stryver realizes the cops are coming, "don't be shy", etc. etc. I think it's all too easy to write Anne's version off as a cliche "action chick", but whenever I re-watch the film I can't help but notice all the little wonderful touches that make it such a great, nuanced performance.

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158

Last edited by BatLobsterRises; 03-16-2013 at 10:19 PM.
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #307
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 25,693
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
Michelle has alot in her favour...

- She is required to hit many emotional highlights
- She is playing at least four separate personalities
- She was allowed to use her sexuality in a raw and powerful way
- She had a stunning, sexy costume that has become nothing short of iconic
- Her romance with Batman was much more intense and therefore more involving.

Plus, I think she is just a better actress all round.

Anne was good but she was playing a neutered version of the character (Yes Burton moulded her as a crazy *****... but at least he truly embraced the character of CATWOMAN unlike Nolan).

You see, I disagree. Nolan embraced the character. Burton embraced some of the superficialities and basic absurdities of the character while leaving everything else to create his own hot mess of brilliance.

If you prefer his character that is fine. But Nolan understood the Kyle of the comics much more.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #308
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,874
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

I don't think Nolan shunned Catwoman's "cat"-ness any more than he shunned certain gimmicks of some of the other villains. Ra's' immortality, green suit and Laz pit, Joker's permawhite skin, Bane's venom, Scarecrow's hat and full costume, Two-Face's dual personalities etc. Anne's Catwoman just felt like she belonged in that world to me where everything was slightly toned down and modified to fit the story being told. I can understand some folks not liking that, but for me (and I've said this a thousand times) Nolan was able to really distill the essence of each character despite all tweaks and toning down that he did. Everything felt like a unified vision of a particular-Bat universe.

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #309
JackWhite
Third Man
 
JackWhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,608
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't think Nolan shunned Catwoman's "cat"-ness any more than he shunned certain gimmicks of some of the other villains. Ra's' immortality, green suit and Laz pit, Joker's permawhite skin, Bane's venom, Scarecrow's hat and full costume, Two-Face's dual personalities etc. Anne's Catwoman just felt like she belonged in that world to me where everything was slightly toned down and modified to fit the story being told. I can understand some folks not liking that, but for me (and I've said this a thousand times) Nolan was able to really distill the essence of each character despite all tweaks and toning down that he did. Everything felt like a unified vision of a particular-Bat universe.
I very much agree with this. Nolan got the spirit and essence of every villain right, pretty much to a T. Only villain that he didn't do justice was Talia, for obvious reasons.

JackWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #310
Bruce Malone
Dazed & Confused
 
Bruce Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Stay out of my territory
Posts: 5,483
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Burton's catwoman was arguably as much a burton character creation as she was catwoman, i'm not saying that as a negative. However Nolan's catwoman was indeed closer to the modern catwoman that's been in place the last 25+ years or so.

I can see how some would have enjoyed the Burton catwoman more, however if the question is who made a better incarnation of the catwoman most of us know? It would be anne's catwoman.

I think all the super-natural elements of the Burton catwoman (which made up a large part of the character), take this version of the character out of the running for that question.

Bruce Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #311
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 20,373
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

I think it is possible to interpret the supernatural elements overly literally. Catwoman certainly believes in them, and the audience is invited to believe in them, but I think they are an emanation of the Gothic, dream-like fairytale that Burton wove into the movie's fabric. In a similar fashion, I don't think The Penguin is a literal monster- it is instead the natural depiction of an ugly social outcast in this alternative world. Neither of these elements are, I think, any less faithful to the source material than The Joker wearing makeup. Both are an inevitable consequence of the different worlds that the different directors weave: Burton turned the colour up, Nolan turned it right down.

I should point out that the "resurrection" origin is once again "canon", at least prima facie.



This has been much criticised by some readers, but I think that is because they tend to insist on a literal interpretation of it. I would, instead, see it as symbolic: the mirror of the bat crashing through Bruce Wayne's window as he debates whether to let himself die. In both cases, the character is at their very lowest ebb: things can't go on the way they have. They face a choice between death and rebirth. By mirroring Batman's origin in Catwoman's, her status as a Batman "copy cat" is actually strengthened, and we begin to develop a sense of the psychological path that a character treads to enter that bizarre life.

As for the "hear me roar" line- it is an obvious tongue-in-cheek reference to the feminist themes with which Burton was playing. I can't find the origin of the quote, but it was a well worn mantra of the 1980s feminist movement.

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(

Last edited by regwec; 03-17-2013 at 06:09 AM.
regwec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #312
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 20,373
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
If you prefer his character that is fine. But Nolan understood the Kyle of the comics much more.
Nolan didn't know much about the "Kyle of the comics", and had to be persuaded to include her. The result is, frankly, de minimis. She blends into his "grounded" world reasonably well, but I don't think a long term reader and fan of the comics could really be enthralled by it as a representation of the character.

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
regwec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:18 AM   #313
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.
 
Pfeiffer-Pfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,926
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
You see, I disagree. Nolan embraced the character. Burton embraced some of the superficialities and basic absurdities of the character while leaving everything else to create his own hot mess of brilliance.

If you prefer his character that is fine. But Nolan understood the Kyle of the comics much more.
I just feel Nolan's approach was, ''She's a conflicted theif... just give her realistic ears to shut the fans up''.

Not ONCE when I was watching the movie did I feel like I was experiencing CATWOMAN. Anne was good (shes always good)... but the interpretation was just so damn lacking for me I'll never fully embrace it.

Not to mention, I don't really care much for fidelity to the source material, just like the majority of the general public. Therefore I feel the part came across as a little generic in Nolan's world. In truth, I feel the next big-screen Catwoman has a better chance of being the definitive one.

Jack Nicholson was the definitive Joker... then Heath completely demolished him. No question in the eyes of the public.

Michelle Pfeiffer has been the definitive Catwoman for 20 years... Anne didn't come close to re-defining the character in the same way. She was good but not good enough.

__________________
Michelle Pfeiffer:
Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad! xx

Pfeiffer-Pfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #314
OutOfBoose
Bat-Brain
 
OutOfBoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,296
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Pfeiffer-Pfan nailed it.

OutOfBoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #315
Brain Damage
Everything Under the Sun
 
Brain Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,861
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post

This has been much criticised by some readers, but I think that is because they tend to insist on a literal interpretation of it. I would, instead, see it as symbolic: the mirror of the bat crashing through Bruce Wayne's window as he debates whether to let himself die. In both cases, the character is at their very lowest ebb: things can't go on the way they have. They face a choice between death and rebirth. By mirroring Batman's origin in Catwoman's, her status as a Batman "copy cat" is actually strengthened, and we begin to develop a sense of the psychological path that a character treads to enter that bizarre life.
So agreed with this
I've always viewed the supernatural elements to Catwoman in Returns as symbolic, not literal. There is nothing in the film to definitively say she's got nine lives; at the end when Schreck is shooting her, none of those shots are kill shots. It's not like he shoots her directly in the face. So I always saw Selina as being someone with a ton of strength-of-will and a damn stubborn REFUSAL to die. The nine lives thing is a symbolic representation of that, to me. It doesn't make her a magical being.

__________________
WHO APPOINTED THE BATMAN?

Free Original Music
Brain Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #316
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,874
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
Not ONCE when I was watching the movie did I feel like I was experiencing CATWOMAN.
Really? Not even once?

If that's your opinion, fair game. I just felt completely differently, and so did a lot of people. I think you're forgetting how much praise she's gotten and how many people cited her as their favorite part of the movie. Just because she didn't "redefine" the character doesn't mean she won't go down well in history and respectably sit alongside Pfeiffer, as well as Julie Numar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt. You also have to consider how many people bashed Anne's casting, bashed the costume, even bashed the use of Catwoman in the movie saying it was no use to do it again because Pfeiffer's was so good. Most of those people ate crow.

I liken Anne's turn as Catwoman to Bale's at Batman. For a lot of people, it's more definitive but that doesn't stop another very large group of people from still preferring Keaton in the role. And that's fine, we're blessed as fans to have two wonderful portrayals. Heath completely blowing Jack out of the water was a very rare, special thing. Not to mention, I think Pfeiffer's performance in Returns blows Jack's in 89 away in and of itself .

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:34 AM   #317
OutRiddled
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 507
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post

Jack Nicholson was the definitive Joker... then Heath completely demolished him. No question in the eyes of the public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Heath completely blowing Jack out of the water was a very rare, special thing.
Bah, in your opinions.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #318
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 35,469
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
I should point out that the "resurrection" origin is once again "canon", at least prima facie.

What comic is that from, reg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
Bah, in your opinions.
Mine too

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #319
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 20,373
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

It is from the recent Catwoman #0.

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
regwec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #320
NosfeRomas
Side-Kick
 
NosfeRomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,372
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

It shouldn't be cannon. why do they keep promoting poor writting and nonsense !

NosfeRomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #321
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 20,373
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NosfeRomas View Post
It shouldn't be cannon. why do they keep promoting poor writting and nonsense !
Irony.

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
regwec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #322
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NosfeRomas View Post
It shouldn't be cannon. why do they keep promoting poor writting and nonsense !
Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Irony.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #323
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,942
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I think it is possible to interpret the supernatural elements overly literally. Catwoman certainly believes in them, and the audience is invited to believe in them, but I think they are an emanation of the Gothic, dream-like fairytale that Burton wove into the movie's fabric. In a similar fashion, I don't think The Penguin is a literal monster- it is instead the natural depiction of an ugly social outcast in this alternative world. Neither of these elements are, I think, any less faithful to the source material than The Joker wearing makeup. Both are an inevitable consequence of the different worlds that the different directors weave: Burton turned the colour up, Nolan turned it right down.

I should point out that the "resurrection" origin is once again "canon", at least prima facie.



This has been much criticised by some readers, but I think that is because they tend to insist on a literal interpretation of it. I would, instead, see it as symbolic: the mirror of the bat crashing through Bruce Wayne's window as he debates whether to let himself die. In both cases, the character is at their very lowest ebb: things can't go on the way they have. They face a choice between death and rebirth. By mirroring Batman's origin in Catwoman's, her status as a Batman "copy cat" is actually strengthened, and we begin to develop a sense of the psychological path that a character treads to enter that bizarre life.

As for the "hear me roar" line- it is an obvious tongue-in-cheek reference to the feminist themes with which Burton was playing. I can't find the origin of the quote, but it was a well worn mantra of the 1980s feminist movement.
Very nice posts. Also enjoyed reading PfiefferFan's posts on this page. You guys have nailed it I think.

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #324
Snow Queen
Side-Kick
 
Snow Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,053
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Nolan didn't know much about the "Kyle of the comics", and had to be persuaded to include her. The result is, frankly, de minimis. She blends into his "grounded" world reasonably well, but I don't think a long term reader and fan of the comics could really be enthralled by it as a representation of the character.
Not sure if this is what DACrowe meant but she may have been referring to Jonathan Nolan rather than Chris.

Snow Queen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #325
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 20,373
Default Re: Anne Hathaway vs Michelle Pfeiffer

She's a she? Never knew that.

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
regwec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.