The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #326
Showtime
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
so it's legit??
:shrugs:

We heard it several days ago, and in our minds it wasn't worth running with. We heard Goyer was writing MOS 2 from one source and THAT from another source.

A poster I am friendly with here can back me up on that since I sent him the info.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #327
FilmNerdJamie
We. Are. Hunter. RIDER!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We'll see where this goes. Expect denials. Either straight from the studio or from another site.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #328
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Boring let's go back to whining how there's no news.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #329
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

doubt it is legit

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #330
Liam_H
Side-Kick

With everything in his scoop it might as well be because we've heard all of this before.

Spill

Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #331
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Why not a bunch of them?

...and there it is...
Beat you to it.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #332
titansupes
Side-Kick

Won't believe it until I see it, in spite of the Routh Superman, Ledger Joker, Nolan/Goyer Superman 3.0 outcomes.

I don't see Nolan going in for it (Plus he's already doing Interstellar), and I don't see Bale doing it. I love The Dark Knight Trilogy to a near unhealthy degree, so I'd love to see Bale's Batman team up with a (hopefully amazing) Cavill Superman... But given the way it ended, it would feel like it's undermining the whole thing.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #333
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
Won't believe it until I see it, in spite of the Routh Superman, Ledger Joker, Nolan/Goyer Superman 3.0 outcomes.

I don't see Nolan going in for it (Plus he's already doing Interstellar), and I don't see Bale doing it. I love The Dark Knight Trilogy to a near unhealthy degree, so I'd love to see Bale's Batman team up with a (hopefully amazing) Cavill Superman... But given the way it ended, it would feel like it's undermining the whole thing.
exactly....let Bale's Batman stay dead

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #334
robmx522
Banned User

itll be cool who else gets cast in this ...how they develop the other characters ...what brings them together ...

Old 03-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #335
bgshw44
Side-Kick

Quote:
:shrugs:

We heard it several days ago, and in our minds it wasn't worth running with. We heard Goyer was writing MOS 2 from one source and THAT from another source.

A poster I am friendly with here can back me up on that since I sent him the info.
Confirmed

Lets go WB make another superman movie!!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #336
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Glad people here arent buying it .
Sounds bogus to me too .
Cant wait until the denials roll in .

Old 03-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #337
Excel
O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

I love that they are clearly assuming Man Of Steel is a hit! They are showing a ton of confidence in it!

R.I.P. Heath
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #338
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
Glad people here arent buying it .
Sounds bogus to me too .
Cant wait until the denials roll in .
denials from directors/studio usually means it's legit tho lol

remember

zod is not the villain - zach snyder

i am not directing star wars - jj abrams

Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #339
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
I love that they are clearly assuming Man Of Steel is a hit! They are showing a ton of confidence in it!
No El whatever does.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #340
Showtime
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgshw44 View Post
Confirmed
Thank you.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #341
DarkKnight FTW
Lantern Honor Guard

I still want World's Finest first. And lets just say this is true, this just further delays the inevitable Batman reboot while Bale plays him in however many JL movies. Getting the team that made MOS is a no brainer if the movie's as good as its being reported but they should just go with a new Batman. I also understand the reason they would want to go with Bale.

CBM: BatLantern28
Twitter: Illusive_Man_1
XBL: DarkKnight FTW
Old 03-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #342
Showtime
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

I will never say never. Anything is possible Seems...odd though.

Bruce Wayne hangs it up for 8 years and is physically a beaten man. Musters the strength to come back to get rid of Bane. Almost dies and gets put in prison. Comes back again and then...fakes his own death to get away.

Then now he comes back? I mean sure they could find a way to pull it off...just seems. Odd.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #343
Excel
O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

Quote:

Bruce Wayne hangs it up for 8 years and is physically a beaten man. Musters the strength to come back to get rid of Bane. Almost dies and gets put in prison. Comes back again and then...fakes his own death to get away.

Then now he comes back? I mean sure they could find a way to pull it off...just seems. Odd.
Not really. It's Bruce Wayne. If the people are danger and his presence is required? They could easily have Superman, John Blake, and co. go to him for help, "recruit" him so to speak. Maybe save Bruce doing some actual fighting until the very end, i.e. he is the general, the 'thinker', while Superman and co. are the fighters? Think Sean Connery's character in "The Rock".

Plus...if they got away with the Joker orchestrating the entire car chase, getting bombs into hospitals, ships, etc totally undetected, or the sheer lunacy of Bruce's "death"...they should be able to pull this off just fine.

R.I.P. Heath
Old 03-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #344
TheDarKnight720
A Watchful Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post

Nolan would only be a producer/consultant for the movie he can still do Interstellar.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #345
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
denials from directors/studio usually means it's legit tho lol

remember

zod is not the villain - zach snyder

i am not directing star wars - jj abrams
Is Ben Affleck directing Justice League?
He denied that one, said he wasnt even approached.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #346
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
Is Ben Affleck directing Justice League?
He denied that one, said he wasnt even approached.
A later rumor was he was actually approached to play Batman.

But like I said... yet another JL rumor that ultimately means nothing.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #347
DarkKnight FTW
Lantern Honor Guard

Quote:

Or they could say this happened in that 8 year gap where people thought he hung it up, which is why he's all beaten up. Only way I could see it working.

CBM: BatLantern28
Twitter: Illusive_Man_1
XBL: DarkKnight FTW
Old 03-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #348
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
Not really. It's Bruce Wayne. If the people are danger and his presence is required? They could easily have Superman, John Blake, and co. go to him for help, "recruit" him so to speak. Maybe save Bruce doing some actual fighting until the very end, i.e. he is the general, the 'thinker', while Superman and co. are the fighters? Think Sean Connery's character in "The Rock".

Plus...if they got away with the Joker orchestrating the entire car chase, getting bombs into hospitals, ships, etc totally undetected, or the sheer lunacy of Bruce's "death"...they should be able to pull this off just fine.
Give me a quote from Nolan or Bale confirming it and I will believe it .

Old 03-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #349
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:

Not odd at all if he's not coming back to Gotham. The rise of the Batman (or the bat-god, which is what the world will think of him now that he's dead in their eyes) will be enormous.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #350
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:

which could also be a conflict in jl film have superman question him and show him there are larger more global threats upon us and not just in gotham

Closed Thread