The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #776
STARMAN
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm tired of talking about Justice League.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #777
DaRkVeNgeanCe
Mr. Vigilante-10 Years

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then I guess an exit from the forums would be appropriate in your case.

- BEN AFFLECK IS BATMAN-#TrustBatfleck -
SUMMER MOVIES - Captain America TWS 8/10
Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #778
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
I'm tired of talking about Justice League.
Yeah me too....so let's go back to back to flaming Cavill based on unconfirmed rumours from an unreliable source.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #779
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Quote:
Dude, I didn't know you were a member on our forum.

Did you talk to only a handful of people or alot of people from the screening? Did anyone like Cavill's performance?
Only spoke with three people. They all really liked the movie. Only one flat said she didn't like Cavill and preferred Routh. Another said he was serviceable but cookie cutter and replaceable if need be. Third one loved him to death. Shannon, Meloni and Costner were singled out as highlights.

Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps

2014 Reviews: JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT [★☆☆] / THE LEGO MOVIE [★★★★] / ROBOCOP [★★☆☆]
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #780
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
Who gives a **** about the JL ? Can we focus on MOS RIGHT NOW ?!
I'll get interested in JL when something official is announced. Not ******** rumors.
This is the scoop that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people, START believing even though it has no base

And they'll keep on believing it till another takes its place

Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps

2014 Reviews: JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT [★☆☆] / THE LEGO MOVIE [★★★★] / ROBOCOP [★★☆☆]
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #781
STARMAN
Side-Kick

If we're going to examine all of these MOS steel rumors like we've been doing from all over the web then why wouldn't I question one of those who started the rumor who happens to be a member of this forum?

But I do understand this gets tiresome. Talk about something else. I'm listening.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #782
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

The Fake WB Marketing meter is at 44% guys! We can do this!

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
Old 03-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #783
STARMAN
Side-Kick

Thanks for answering Poni Boy.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #784
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
If we're going to examine all of these MOS steel rumors like we've been doing from all over the web then why wouldn't I question one of those who started the rumor who happens to be a member of this forum?

But I do understand this gets tiresome. Talk about something else. I'm listening.
It's all cool dude.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #785
STARMAN
Side-Kick

I'm cool with you, Godfrey.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #786
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

As I've said a number of times in this thread, I won't believe any more JL rumors. I'll only believe official announcements. There have been hundreds of JL rumors.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #787
Kane52630
Deadcruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
The Fake WB Marketing meter Pizza Tracker is at 44% guys! We can do this!

fixed.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #788
FilmNerdJamie
The Mod You Deserve
SHH! Global Moderator

Domino's Pizza?! Yeeeeeeeeeesh. *Shakes head*

Old 03-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #789
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Its a pie chart!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #790
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
This is the scoop that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people, START believing even though it has no base

And they'll keep on believing it till another takes its place
Tjhe CBM rumor about Bale being out will help a little ,
But CBM is only the beginning of the pushback to El Mayimbe IMO.
I love how The CBM report say Nolan is keeping his involvement secret, El Mayimbe , said the thing , maybe its "secret" because Nolan has nothing to do with it !

Old 03-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #791
Kane52630
Deadcruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Domino's Pizza?! Yeeeeeeeeeesh. *Shakes head*
*shrugs* Better than Pizza Hut, I suppose.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #792
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
This elmayimbe character is having a "twitter beef" with the guy over at CBM about legitimacy. It's hilarious.
Haha you got a link? :d

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #793
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

I keep reading speculation that Meloni is playing Luthor (secretly). But even on the Lego set it says he is Col. Hardy.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #794
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Christopher Nolan's involvement with the Justice League movie is so secret

... even he doesn't know about it

Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #795
STARMAN
Side-Kick

Yeah. From time to time you hear someone pushing the Meloni is secretly Lex Luthor theory. I think it's because no one trusts Nolan and think he has something up his sleeve. But Meloni doesn't seem famous enough to play Luthor. I haven't heard anything from Meloni other than that first interview when he admits he's been cast.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #796
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

I think The luthor rumor started because Meloni is balding ,kind of like the Amy is Lana rumor, because she has red hair .

Old 03-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #797
Kane52630
Deadcruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Haha you got a link? :d
I dunno if it's allowed post on hype but google search "elmayimbe twitter" and it should be there.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 AM   #798
FilmNerdJamie
The Mod You Deserve
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
*shrugs* Better than Pizza Hut, I suppose.
At least Pizza Hut has Stuffed Crust. Best places are local franchises, like Fox's Pizza Den. Papa John's is good too.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #799
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

The elmayimbe / Jake Lester Twitter dialogue (its not that exciting):

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Elmayimbe: How many times you seen Jake Lester from cbm mentioned in either Variety or Hollywood Reporter? Not once?! Me 2 dozen times. OK, move along.

Jake Lester: Wow, @elmayimbe, like I said in the article I've got a lot of respect 4 u this is just what I've heard. Not sure why the personal attacks.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester dude, get 1 scoop printed in Hollywood trade then try to debunk me. I don't like it when strangers w/no track record talk ****

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe I'm not talking ****, like I said it's what I have heard. You can think I'm wrong. Sorry to upset you.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester fact is your wrong.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester in fact get one DC scoop confirmed and printed then try to debunk me. You have zero track record hence you look like a fool.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester not upsetting me. I like you kids but it looks like hit****ing when you can't back up your story with a track record.

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe None of my stuff has been posted in trade yes you are right, but I have had some stories that have come to fruition.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Kid, you just made my point for me. Every of my DC scoops got printed in trades. Get your first 1 or 2, then debunk me.

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe So how does one go about getting printed in a trade if I can't report it since I have never been featured in one?

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Hustle son.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester For starters, move to L.A or NYC like I did. No one will take care you seriously as a reporter if you reside in Indiana.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester it also takes YEARS. I put in a dozen. Legitimacy is earned.

Jake Lester: .@elmayimbe I get ya, and like I said I respect you a lot. But attacking my personal character when I had no malicious intent surpirsed me

Jake Lester: . @elmayimbe I appreciate what you do for the business and enjoy reading your stuff. As a matter of fact I look forward to it.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Thanks. Give L.A. a shot, you take my advice you will be unstoppable.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #800
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Still waiting for one current quote from Nolan or Bale on this .

Closed Thread