The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #76
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Person Of Interest - Part 1

I love Grace. I'm interested to see how it factors into everything. Maybe we finally get to see his accident or him faking his death?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #77
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham's Knight View Post
It's not getting cancelled any time soon. Four big names attached to the show: Jonathan Nolan, JJ Abrams (his name is still on what I've seen though I don't believe he's done much after the pilot), Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson. When you're a show that has the writer of The Dark Knight, Jesus, Ben Linus and produced by JJ Abrams, it's hard to get canceled.
That and the fact it's one of the networks highest rated dramas.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #78
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Nice that we'll be getting more of Finch's backstory and that it'll have some part of the final season arc. Also, sort of knew that Shahi would return at some point since they wouldn't spend a whole episode on her, have her survive, and then not use her again.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #79
Ramsay Snow
Winter's Saviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
CBS announced its renewal.
YES! Thanks!

Old 03-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #80
THUNDERSTRIKE
BITE ME...

Quote:

I am created the Destroyer, Shatterer of the accursed Castle that shall collapse and crumble into a forgotten ruination.
So falls Zehnzii DeYa, unstable B***h-Queen, and
Fylya, her kiss-ass, and Leecherus, her ancient and savage Over
Seer.
The **** lies thru the guise of her deceitful words and lies in the fetid s**t-heap she calls a life, useless to save herself.
None are so blind to the truth than the misled, gullible travellers that gather within the halls of her Castle at Rotting Hill.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #81
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Yes, in your face media. Start respecting this show and let go of all your crappy little pet shows no one watches or cares about!

- CM Punk
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #82
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Let it go, Vile.

Honestly I don't even understand why you're still complaining out this. Shows aren't kept on the air with media coverage, they're kept on the air with viewers, for which POI has plenty. I mean, NCIS has been on, what, 30 years now? No one writing for TV Guide or anything like that cares about NCIS when they can devote their time to putting the word out there about more niche stuff that doesn't have as many viewers (which aren't always the terrible ones-- I mean, did you really see anyone in the media trying to save Animal Practice, Mob Doctor or Do No Harm? Nope) as opposed to shows that get 10 million viewers just for being on CBS.

At a certain point, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. The lack of media coverage obviously isn't hurting the show at this point.

H.E.(Y GURL HEEEEEY)

Last edited by Sawyer; 03-28-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #83
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

How about some Person of Interest scoop? Like, will there be any more Zoe this season? – Shawn
There is still no news on the Zoe front, with Paige Turco busy off shooting her CW pilot. Instead, I can A) remind that Sarah Shahi is due back as the similarly kick-ass Shaw on April 4, and 2) reveal hat the just-renewed CBS drama will introduce in its Season 2 finale (airing May 9) the recurring character of Mrs. Penn, a powerful, intelligent and wry 50something femme who never flinches in the face of danger.

http://tvline.com/2013/03/28/scandal...rest-spoilers/

Old 03-31-2013, 09:27 AM   #84
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

I just caught the last ep, old Lou was a fun character and Finch's insistence from the start that he was not a bad guy made me wonder if it was a hint to Finch's past and his father.

The head of H.R is one ruthless SOB, I was surprised when he just gunned the cop and lawyer down like it was nothing.

Always good to see Leon.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 03-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #85
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Person of Interest - 2x18 'Trojan Horse' Promo #2
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 03-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #86
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Elias AND Shaw? This is going to be awesome!

Old 04-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #87
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Quote:
Let it go, Vile.

Honestly I don't even understand why you're still complaining out this. Shows aren't kept on the air with media coverage, they're kept on the air with viewers, for which POI has plenty. I mean, NCIS has been on, what, 30 years now? No one writing for TV Guide or anything like that cares about NCIS when they can devote their time to putting the word out there about more niche stuff that doesn't have as many viewers (which aren't always the terrible ones-- I mean, did you really see anyone in the media trying to save Animal Practice, Mob Doctor or Do No Harm? Nope) as opposed to shows that get 10 million viewers just for being on CBS.

At a certain point, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. The lack of media coverage obviously isn't hurting the show at this point.
I don't think it is their job to promote niche shows no one watches.

I'd simply like bigger outlets to give the show the respect it deserves. IMHO, when 24 was big everyone was talking about it and it got a **** ton of coverage. It became a prestige show.

- CM Punk
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #88
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
I don't think it is their job to promote niche shows no one watches.

I'd simply like bigger outlets to give the show the respect it deserves. IMHO, when 24 was big everyone was talking about it and it got a **** ton of coverage. It became a prestige show.
Different era, different coverage. Back then, there just weren't as many quality cable shows so they could focus more on the network shows. Now there are so many channels with good shows and so many more outlets that everything is really scattered coverage-wise. Websites can choose which shows to cover based on what type of page viewers they want to attract.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #89
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Holy ****! So many twists, turns, revelations and bombshells dropped in this episode! Plot threads and character arcs are starting to cross over.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #90
Frico
No Fear

Awesome episode.

Daredevil. Netflix. 2015.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #91
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

That was great! I loved seeing Greer walk behind Finch and Reese at the end. They just missed each other. Fantastic episode and I'm interested to see Shaw and Root later.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #92
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

They've gotta make Shahi a regular next season.

H.E.(Y GURL HEEEEEY)
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #93
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
They've gotta make Shahi a regular next season.
Seems like her and Finch have a common enemy now and they both want her to pay, although in very different ways. Really loved Finch's reaction to Bear not warning him or even attacking Shaw when she came and went like she belonged there.

Sucks that Beecher couldn't be save but it does make the whole conspiracy that much more personal for Fusco and Carter. Makes you really wonder what Elias is up to and his connection to HR and now possibly the intelligence spying ring.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:12 AM   #94
Anno_Domini
Banned User

A crazy theory, but hear me out...what if Root gets Shaw on her side? With what happened earlier this season, Root could easily persuade Shaw into thinking the same views as hers.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #95
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

I wonder if we'll have Greer's organization and HR's plot both in the Season finale. Or will HR's plot wrap up next season? Either way, it's very interesting. But Greer is the one my focus is on for now as obviously he poses the largest threat to the machine, Finch, Reese and Bear.

Also, I LOVED Bear's attack when the security guards come and find him. That was awesome.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #96
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
A crazy theory, but hear me out...what if Root gets Shaw on her side? With what happened earlier this season, Root could easily persuade Shaw into thinking the same views as hers.
That would really be interesting... Root would be the anti-Finch and Shaw would be the anti-Reese.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:00 AM   #97
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham's Knight View Post
I wonder if we'll have Greer's organization and HR's plot both in the Season finale. Or will HR's plot wrap up next season? Either way, it's very interesting. But Greer is the one my focus is on for now as obviously he poses the largest threat to the machine, Finch, Reese and Bear.

Also, I LOVED Bear's attack when the security guards come and find him. That was awesome.
I'm real interested in who or what he's working for since the Chinese now seem to only be a bit player and someone else is getting the stolen information and behind the cyber attack.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:14 AM   #98
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I'm real interested in who or what he's working for since the Chinese now seem to only be a bit player and someone else is getting the stolen information and behind the cyber attack.
Possibly Root? It's going to have to be a reveal and it's likely someone we know so perhaps it's a play by Root to gain control of the machine by manipulating Greer? Perhaps she's placed herself in a position where there is no way to lose by manipulating all sides and she does gain control of the machine in the finale.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #99
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

LMAO at Finch calling Bear a traitor.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #100
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Tragic end for Beacher who was actually a good guy. The new HR is pretty ruthless killing his own Godson (which I would have never guessed). What a reveal!

Closed Thread