The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
marvelboy10
Side-Kick

SHH! List of actions scenes in the movie

How many actions scene there will be and what will happened ?

I suppose there will be three bigs actions scenes in this movie like Avengers or maybe four. The first when Iron Man saves the plane, the second at the malibu house and the finale at the
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
docks with the mandarin and Killian

What do you think ?

marvelboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: List of actions scenes in the movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboy10 View Post
How many actions scene there will be and what will happened ?

I suppose there will be three bigs actions scenes in this movie like Avengers or maybe four. The first when Iron Man saves the plane, the second at the malibu house and the finale at the
docks with the mandarin and Killian

What do you think ?
Sure. THe movie comes out in a month. Lets not stress over this stuff lol

Old 04-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
marvelboy10
Side-Kick

Haha yeah, you're right !

Old 04-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

The movie will have no action like Iron Man 2 and will have terrible cg!!!!!!!11!!

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

TheIrishAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

I would give up half the action scenes just to have Mandarin not be how I'm hearing he's gonna be.

Spuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzz View Post
I would give up half the action scenes just to have Mandarin not be how I'm hearing he's gonna be.
I'm sure mandarin is gunna be fine. It will probably be revealed that Mandarin is manipulating Killian in entirety. He's ironman's biggest villain, we've been waiting for him, and he's being advertised...

He's gunna get his do. If it appears to us now that Killian is going to be the one in control, I'd bet my ass it will be revealed that Mandarin is using him like a pawn as well. Basically what I am saying is that there will be nothing to worry about I am sure

Old 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
marvelboy10
Side-Kick

It seems Killian and Mandy
control each other
. Personnaly, i really like this idea. If i remember well, on a lego box, we see Iron Man fighting the mandarin.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #8
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I'm sure mandarin is gunna be fine. It will probably be revealed that Mandarin is manipulating Killian in entirety. He's ironman's biggest villain, we've been waiting for him, and he's being advertised...

He's gunna get his do. If it appears to us now that Killian is going to be the one in control, I'd bet my ass it will be revealed that Mandarin is using him like a pawn as well. Basically what I am saying is that there will be nothing to worry about I am sure
Not sure why but the logic of your post actually reassured me a bit. You're right. If they were to short change the character that is basically the poster boy of the ad campaign they'd tick a lot of people off. (Then again IM2 had a phenomenal villain that got a big EFF YOU screen time wise/finale wise/development wise). One can only hope for the best....thanks for the pep talk I needed it XD

Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #9
marvelboy10
Side-Kick

So some ideas for the list of the actions scenes of the moviiiie ?

Old 04-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboy10 View Post
So some ideas for the list of the actions scenes of the moviiiie ?
Lol

Old 04-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #11
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post

I believe the same thing jaqua, so hopefully when Iron Man hits theaters our theory is true.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #12
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

I hope the action sequences are long and satisfying. I just want to be able to enjoy the none action story telling moments with out being antsy for the next action sequence. Ironman 2 action sequences where to quick and unsatisfying. Plus the story sucked.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
What do some of you have against developing Killian as a major villain? The setup here is for AIM, not for Ten Rings. I feel that AIM is going to be a major player in several MCU movies to come, so making Killian a mastermind (think "Scientist Supreme") makes sense. For all intents and practical purposes, he's a brand new villain invented expressly for the MCU (since comic-book Killian was nothing but an already-dead corpse in the Extremis book), and I think they're doing a great job with him. Plus, Pearce is one of the finest villain actors working today.

And I don't think that scenario shortchanges Kingsley's take on Mandarin one bit. It's a character with a lot more depth and believability than the godawful stereotype from the comics.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #14
marvelboy10
Side-Kick

The biggest problem of the two first movie was the script but I trust in Black for this one and I see a real potential for actions scenes.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #15
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
What do some of you have against developing Killian as a major villain? The setup here is for AIM, not for Ten Rings. I feel that AIM is going to be a major player in several MCU movies to come, so making Killian a mastermind (think "Scientist Supreme") makes sense. For all intents and practical purposes, he's a brand new villain invented expressly for the MCU (since comic-book Killian was nothing but an already-dead corpse in the Extremis book), and I think they're doing a great job with him. Plus, Pearce is one of the finest villain actors working today.

And I don't think that scenario shortchanges Kingsley's take on Mandarin one bit. It's a character with a lot more depth and believability than the godawful stereotype from the comics.
Never said I was against Killian being the main antagonist or anything like that. I just don't want Mandarin to be
some sort of media conduit/persona manipulated by Killian or for Mandarin to be a character Tony never even meets.
He's Tony's arch-nemesis not a throwaway.

Also, kindly name three amazing villains Pearce has played. Because to say he's an amazing villain actor is a stretch given he's known more as leading man or quirky side character actor. He'll be great. I'm just sayin...

Old 04-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
I hope the action sequences are long and satisfying. I just want to be able to enjoy the none action story telling moments with out being antsy for the next action sequence. Ironman 2 action sequences where to quick and unsatisfying.
Well that was pretty much the case with all of Marvel's Phase 1 films except The Avengers.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 04-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Never said I was against Killian being the main antagonist or anything like that. I just don't want Mandarin to be
some sort of media conduit/persona manipulated by Killian or for Mandarin to be a character Tony never even meets.
He's Tony's arch-nemesis not a throwaway.

Relax: Tony and Mandy will trade shots. RDJ specifically reported that he and Kingsley
met and fought on the Vizcaya set, and later took photos together to send to Sir Richard Attenborough, their famed former director.

Quote:
Also, kindly name three amazing villains Pearce has played. Because to say he's an amazing villain actor is a stretch given he's known more as leading man or quirky side character actor. He'll be great. I'm just sayin...
Mondego in The Count of Monte Cristo
Peter Weyland in Prometheus
Charley Rakes in Lawless

*Edit: and now, Aldrich Killian in Iron Man 3.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:32 PM   #18
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Relax: Tony and Mandy will trade shots. RDJ specifically reported that he and Kingsley
met and fought on the Vizcaya set, and later took photos together to send to Sir Richard Attenborough, their famed former director.

Mondego in The Count of Monte Cristo
Peter Weyland in Prometheus
Charley Rakes in Lawless

*Edit: and now, Aldrich Killian in Iron Man 3.
Good to hear. And good examples of his onscreen villainy.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #19
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
So Tony will trade shots with two villains in this film instead of the usual one?

AWESOME!

Spider-Man - Hear what?