The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 05-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #551
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Awesome Fingers crossed!
Thanks its my last bit of hope lol

Although now we know of some earlier screenings and the Premiere been on the 10th in the US maybe the UK cinemas will get some advance screenings.

Oh and sorry to steal your thunder but 16 DAYS!!!

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #552
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Looks like Supes could use a couple of burgers in that John Byrne cover!!!

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
RetrogradeOrbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #553
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

days until Man of Steel!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #554
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Ooooooh, a chocolate Superman.... Yum!

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
Old 05-30-2013, 04:11 AM   #555
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

days until Man of Steel!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 05-30-2013, 04:26 AM   #556
Glassjaw
In training

Were getting crazy close now. 15 days will pass in no time...provided I stay away from this forum, any countdowns and don't think about MoS... All completely impossible to do, so yeah this is going to seem like a small eternity

Glassjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:27 AM   #557
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

15 days???? 15 days!!!!

G.Godfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:05 AM   #558
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

*\S/T*
Old 05-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #559
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Man of Steel and Last of Us on the same day...I don't think my heart can take this, add to the fact that it's E3 week, Scott Snyder's Zero Year and Superman Unchained are out that week, Kanye's new album is likely to leak that week and CM Punk returns to PPV that weekend.

Best geek week ever.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:29 AM   #560
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

1 more day and its officially two weeks away, we've been through so much all the casting, all the crazy rumours (Lohan anyone? CGI Suit etc), the droughts and even an end of the world prophecy. We're almost there

Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 AM   #561
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
1 more day and its officially two weeks away, we've been through so much all the casting, all the crazy rumours (Lohan anyone? CGI Suit etc), the droughts and even an end of the world prophecy. We're almost there

*\S/T*
Old 05-30-2013, 05:35 AM   #562
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
?????

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:39 AM   #563
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Linds...l-193317.shtml

I'd forgotten about that one

*\S/T*
Old 05-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #564
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Yeah well thank god that wasn't true haha.

There were so many rumours, I remember when Matthew Goode was rumoured and that was when they said they were gonna do a CGI Superman lol

Old 05-30-2013, 06:52 AM   #565
JOE

I like the fact that the cape is mostly CGI in epic moments.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #566
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok View Post
Ooooooh, a chocolate Superman.... Yum!

Rascist

Greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #567
Greeneyes
The World Isn't Ready

Quote:
Haha,It sounds like we've all lived through an action/disaster movie ourselves!

Only two weeks to go!!!

Greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #568
Krumm
Beer Snob

I posted this in the All Things thread but it may be more appropriate here:

It's funny, as we get closer to the release, I can't help but to feel bittersweet about the whole thing.

I've been living with the anticipation for so long that I think I'm going to genuinely miss it. I love seeing the tv spots, news reports, billboards and subway ads (which I do my best to stand next to while waiting for the train...) and it's going to be sad when it's all over.

Here's to another three years... hopefully.

Krumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #569
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Technically 2 weeks for the people with the advanced pre-screening tickets on the 13th 8) weeeeeeeeeeeeeee-woooooooooooo

Old 05-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #570
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Holy crap HD! You've almost done it girl! 14 days to go.

Bar 48 minutes anyway...

Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #571
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
rascist

lol!!!

Old 05-31-2013, 03:35 AM   #572
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

I am blown away by the fact that in two weeks and a couple of hours, I will be sitting in the plushness that is the BFI IMAX on the South Bank, waiting for Man of Steel to begin...

Honestly getting excited now.

Finally, something to take the sour taste of Superman Returns out of my mind.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:43 AM   #573
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

days until Man of Steel!

*\S/T*
Old 05-31-2013, 03:47 AM   #574
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
I posted this in the All Things thread but it may be more appropriate here:

It's funny, as we get closer to the release, I can't help but to feel bittersweet about the whole thing.

I've been living with the anticipation for so long that I think I'm going to genuinely miss it. I love seeing the tv spots, news reports, billboards and subway ads (which I do my best to stand next to while waiting for the train...) and it's going to be sad when it's all over.

Here's to another three years... hopefully.
TBH last night I was saying to my friend that I just wish I could fall asleep and wake up on the 14th. I wish I didn't have so much to do between now and then.

Because there is a part of me that feels like this last couple of weeks is just torture. After years of waiting, i'm now kind of exhausted. I'm exhausted from being excited and anticipating for so long. I just want that part to be OVER, and I want this amazing thing to finally be in my life, for me to watch whenever I please.

We'll be back on the waiting train before long i'm sure, but I really just want the sweet release of seeing the movie now

*\S/T*
Old 05-31-2013, 04:03 AM   #575
Glassjaw
In training

Remember the how the FB MoS fan page's countdown was always 1 day closer then hopefuls? Someone should really explain to them there are 14 days in two weeks.

Glassjaw is offline   Reply With Quote