The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #351
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
ok the way they are hidding the part where there are no trunks is getting insulting.

fantastic cover. suit looks good and Adams looks good as Lois. but the way they spend everyday for months hidding it is getting out of hand.

It's a great photo and positioning. If he had the trunks on, you'd probably agree. Now it's hiding? You know what, maybe, but how else could they make a photo like this? I mean, jeez, talk about nitpicking.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #352
GreenKToo
In the fire

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Very nice....

Old 03-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #353
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Here's the source.

http://instagram.com/p/Wt5aLcJ0_S/

Last edited by Kane52630; 03-11-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #354
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

That photo is brilliant. The suit looks terrific.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #355
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I cannot wait for a quality scan of that picture.
Agreed. I wanna see the colors in high definition.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #356
Wheels
Encore! Encore!

That S shield looks great.

Quote:
I gave you cookies!
-- Bo Dallas
Old 03-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #357
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

I see they saved the Kate Bosworth Lois outfit for this one, lol. I don't mind it, it's sexy. It's weird, though, because I assume that's the outfit she'll be wearing during most of the climax of the movie, and in the Edwards Air Force Base set pics (probably part of the same day?) she was wearing pants, and here it's a skirt.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #358
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

That must be mine. I need that cover.
Amy is looking good as usual.
Seriously tho, I NEED THAT COVER.
After so long, we finally have a pic of Lois and Sup

Old 03-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #359
fake
Side-Kick

I am a Total Film online subscriber through the App-Store. Unfortunately, the store says that the issue will release online for subscribers on March 15. Hopefully someone will get a good quality scan prior to then.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #360
Glassjaw
In training

http://searchinstagram.com/single.ph...6944_178511225

Another pic from another instagrammer

Edit: Pic with the whole cover in the frame

Last edited by Glassjaw; 03-11-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #361
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

It kind of bugs me that the gauntlets aren't longer...they look like regular shirt cuffs there. It's not a huge deal at all...I guess I'm just weird.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #362
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
I see they saved the Kate Bosworth Lois outfit for this one, lol. I don't mind it, it's sexy. It's weird, though, because I assume that's the outfit she'll be wearing during most of the climax of the movie, and in the Edwards Air Force Base set pics (probably part of the same day?) she was wearing pants, and here it's a skirt.
I had the same thoughts about the skirt thing about a month or so ago but realized it's not a big deal. Pepper Pots wore skirts and looked like a modern woman. And as you said she is wearing pants in the film anyway so why not wear a skirt? Hell, I'm wearing a shorter (leggings aided) skirt right now.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #363
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

I like the gauntlets. Bigger would be too distracting, I think.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #364
batman44
Go Speed GO

Sweet cover and glad to see it pictures Lois, now scan the article!!!

<< Romans 1:16 >> For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #365
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

"Heroes and Villains Issue"

Wonder if they'll have Zod pic?

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #366
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
Dear God, what's wrong with her foot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
No, I agree. This is the only time their length has bothered me. And, again, it's not a big deal.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #367
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

I think the scans are already online, guys. This is the April 2013 issue, right?

Are we allowed to link to / post scans?

Old 03-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #368
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Agreed. I like the whole costume, always have. Don't know what their chemistry will be like in the film but Adams and Cavill look damn good together.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #369
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #370
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #371
FilmNerdJamie
The Mod You Deserve
SHH! Global Moderator

Looks good. Damn good.

Now will people please stop *****ing about "no marketing?"

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #372
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Mwahahahah!

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #373
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

IrishAvenger beat you to the draw, Kane.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #374
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Looks good. Damn good.

Now will people please stop *****ing about "no marketing?"
This. I think we reached the point of pure insanity when somebody started to ***** to WB about it.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #375
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
This. I think we reached the point of pure insanity when somebody started to ***** to WB about it.
Why? It looks like it worked. WB answered.

Closed Thread