The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 03-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #101
ThreadPool
Internet Narcissist

Default Re: Young Justice Cartoon - Part 9

Man... I'm really, REALLY looking forward to Saturday.
I am also consumed with dread.
It's ending.
I'll tell you what, this game better be amazing. A legitimate 8 or 9 out of 10.

COME SAY HELLO
SZA
Julia
ThreadPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #102
gkokujin
Side-Kick

*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
gkokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #103
Gelc22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverusername8 View Post
Looks like we might be finding out what big (ironic pun intended) project Atom and Bumblebee have been working on all season... couldn't have been the "extract the scarab" operation with Jaime because that came up after the topic of Jaime's scarab even became a concern. I'm hoping that it had some kind of significance beyond jut an excuse of Bumblebee to be distant. It'd be cool if whatever it is happens to be what helps the Team beat the Reach.
Well there was this from Weisman awhile back:

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/....php?qid=15206

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
JSA Fan writes...

Finally, it was good to see a glimpse of the Atom. Is Ray Palmer well-known by the general public to be a renowned scientist? Does the League factor into their decision his scientific knowledge?

Greg responds...

6. Potentially. It'll certainly come in handy in Season Two. (WHOOPS!! SPOILER!!!)

Also, I know a few of us was wondering about Wally's inaction after "Darkest" and Weisman answered that today (rather testily I might add).

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/....php?qid=17988

So it does sound like Dick was actively keeping Wally out of situation.

Gelc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #104
cleverusername8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelc22 View Post
Well there was this from Weisman awhile back:

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/....php?qid=15206

Also, I know a few of us was wondering about Wally's inaction after "Darkest" and Weisman answered that today (rather testily I might add).

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/....php?qid=17988

So it does sound like Dick was actively keeping Wally out of situation.
Ah ok.

But why did Nightwing introduce Wally into the plan if he was going to leave him in the dark for the rest of the time? He was obviously in on Artemis' infiltration but Weisman seems to be saying that he didn't know anything else beyond that? Seems odd.

Also, seems Weisman was getting a bit butthurt at the end there... the guy was asking a question, no need to bite him for it D:

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #105
Gelc22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Ah ok.

But why did Nightwing introduce Wally into the plan if he was going to leave him in the dark for the rest of the time? He was obviously in on Artemis' infiltration but Weisman seems to be saying that he didn't know anything else beyond that? Seems odd.
He previously said that Wally only was brought in on the plan because Artemis demanded it. She wouldn't agree to do the mission unless Wally was told her death wasn't real. Dick originally wanted to leave Wally out entirely (or so it seemed based on Weisman's previous breakdown of the undercover op but that's not 100% confirmed), so it makes sense that once Artemis was gone he wouldn't tell Wally much. Plus, it could have been agreed upon, as Weisman said, that Wally's job was just to keep up the ruse of Artemis being dead. Him being around the Team constantly makes it harder to keep up the act.

Quote:
Also, seems Weisman was getting a bit butthurt at the end there... the guy was asking a question, no need to bite him for it
Well, there's a few similar questions about Wally in the queue that are a little worse than that one, and it's possible Weisman has already read them and was agitated about this issue already.

Gelc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #106
cabel
Side-Kick

So is anyone gonna check out Weisman's book when it comes out in December?

cabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #107
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

If nothing else just to support this guy, book sales are book sales and its not like readership can faulter like ratings.

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #108
Dread
TMNT 1984-2009

Exclamation Re: Young Justice Cartoon - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheAir View Post
Images are now available for "Endgame" -

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...ews/46endgame/
Thanks for the links. Naturally, further thoughts/theories:

- Apparently, not only will Blue and Green Beetles be taking on Black Beetle, but it seems Aqualad at least will, too. I would prefer more members of "the team", especially the "leads" engaged against Black Beetle - hell, I'd even take Superboy. Two screen caps seem to suggest that Black Beetle intends to do something nasty to Blue; is it a last ditch effort to get him back "on mode" or is it an attempt to destroy (or remove) Jaime's scarab and/or kill him?

- Static meets Black Lightening. That should be interesting given their powers and the fact that Static was some sort of homage to him. Maybe he recruits Static for the final Reach repelling effort? After all, unlike the rest of his "runaways" chums, he seemed the most eager to join the team.

- Naturally, there will be oceans of cameos from seemingly every hero who appeared in the show. We see not only the "Rimbor Leaguers" but also Adam Strange, Green Arrow, Captain Marvel, Atom, Captain Atom, Robin, and Wonder Girl. I doubt they'll be alone.

- From the similarities in the backgrounds, I think Atom Strange, Miss Martian and Superboy beam into the Rimbor trial to deliver the evidence clearing their mentors. A shout out to "EARTHLINGS".

- I like that Artemis is back to wearing her Artemis costume. There was some conjecture that she'd essentially don a variant of the Tigress costume to become a heroic version of Huntress as some sort of homage to her mother and reflection of her tenure working undercover as Black Manta's flunky. I didn't buy it as I figured that working for the underworld was something which troubled her since she'd tried her entire life to avoid those sorts of dark family ties. It wasn't lost on me that when she tagged along in Megan's psychic quest inside Kaldur's mind in "THE FIX", she was in her green costume. So it is good to see that she's back to her old self, at least for one more adventure.

- Presuming that Nightwing appears, this will be one of few episodes this season where all six "founders" of the team have all been in one episode. Naturally, "SUMMIT" was another one of those rare episodes this season.

- Not only do we get a final "spitfire" team up, but we also get another "Flash family" team up; a shout out to "BLOODLINES". Given that several roles this season alone have had to be recast due to (presumably) scheduling issues (such as Deathstroke and Rocket), a part of me is curious if George Eads will be available to voice Barry Allen/Flash once more. Naturally, "CSI" is his day job and "JLU" several years ago was only able to get him to voice Captain Atom once. For "YJ", he's voiced Barry for 5 episodes and it would be great if he had the time to reprise the role for this finale. IMDB says he did, but then again, IMDB cast Hawkeye in "ULTIMATE AVENGERS" and "ULTIMATE AVENGERS 2" before either were released and were wrong both times.

Naturally, having another "Flash family" appearance will be a shout out to Flash fans, especially even having Jay Garrick there. It was known from teasers going as far back as last summer that Flash would show up once more. For months (years?) now, there have been some who believe that this show intends to have the Flash mantle pass hands, and as such every appearance of Barry after the pilot has seemed to come with a "dead pool" much like with Gwen Stacy in "TSSM". I've no love lost for Barry Allen, I just don't see such a thing as being inevitable. Despite this show's amazing ability to create suspense with effective writing and pacing, the only character who actually died for real on screen in this show's tenure was Kent Nelson in "DENIAL". Tula's demise was off screen between seasons, and Secret was already dead. Hell, Artemis' death was teased three times and yet each one managed to cause suspense due to writing, but it is what it is.

More to the point, I sincerely don't think there is enough time in "ENDGAME" to do such a story justice. There is so much to do between tying up some remaining plot threads (not all of course, but some) as well as wrapping up an invasion storyline which includes a final showdown with a seasonal villain and inserting as many obligatory cameos as possible. If such a story was in the cards, I don't think doing it in a season/series finale is an effective way to do it and if anything will be a horrible tease to a lot of Flash fans or Wally watchers. There's simply no time to do it right, and a finale where Wally gets to settle down with his "spitfire" like Jay got to seems just as valid for him in the context of the show.

- Speaking of Jay Garrick, he REALLY looks young in that screen cap. Like, in his prime young. Result of Reach cola or some brief spell from his old JSA comrade Dr. Fate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbob View Post
Dread, the preview pictures look cool, but I'm slightly apprehensive about an invasion being covered completely in only twenty five minutes. I get the feeling a lot of people are going to simply be back ground characters.
That's a given fact. Such things don't have to be bad and have become par for the course in many series/season finales, whether in U.S. cartoons or even many anime. I do share your concerns about the length of time to cover this; but then again, "DESTROYER" managed to do it well enough. What does concern me is trying to cram in some last minute character development to make up for some lost time, which may not work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreadPool View Post
I think this already has an edge over the EMH finale. They've been fighting the Reach the entire season. Unlike the finale with Galactus. It was like they beat him in 5 minutes with NO buildup. I really wish they could've done that right.
JLU's finale seemed a bit rushed, but that was somewhat lessened by it being multiple parts.
I give the finale to "A:EMH" some credit because that finale had been the first time Galactus had been depicted in animation as a serious threat since roughly 1998-1999. That said, he was a threat who emerged out of nowhere because the newer co-producers likely wanted a big named threat to end the show on. It was a fine action romp which I did enjoy, but it didn't sow up many dangling plot threads like one would expect of a finale.

"DESTROYER" in "JLU" did have some ties to the past, as cleverusername8 states. The dilemma was that Lex Luthor had flip flopped between being a corrupt businessman, an armored mad scientist, and something in between, and that using Darkseid as the final villain for a series ending actioner had already been done once before. I enjoyed it as an action romp, but there seemed to be little denying that Darkseid was dusted off as a crowd pleasing gesture; end the show and the "Timmverse" with another struggle involving one of his most powerful and popular villains. Still, I always think "EPILOGUE" was a truer finale to a point, and the last season of "JLU" was almost unexpected to be ordered at the time.

"ENDGAME" naturally has the advantages brought to it by being a well written and serialized show. The Reach have been built up as an invasion threat since arguably the start of the season and definitely for at least the past 10-15 episodes. Black Beetle has been built up since even before then, as the mysterious "benefactor" of the Light and against the Kroloteans. Unlike Darkseid, he's yet to have been defeated in a straight up fight; he likely threw the fight in "TRUE COLORS" (whether deliberately or due to the Ambassador's remote) to help get Green Beetle accepted by a skeptical team quickly. Due to the strength of the story arc, we know that Black Beetle has been backed into a corner by both his "allies" the Light and the heroes, and is above all a warrior who relishes combat virtually to a fault.

It also won't end without some level of altering of the traditional set up; given the future angle I wouldn't be surprised if it bore some resemblance to the finale of "WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN". Naturally time and a few more days will determine how good "ENDGAME" is, but I certainly expect it to blow the pants off the last season finale. No brainwashed hero battles and instead KO chips this time!

Last edited by Dread; 03-14-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #109
ThreadPool
Internet Narcissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
I give the finale to "A:EMH" some credit because that finale had been the first time Galactus had been depicted in animation as a serious threat since roughly 1998-1999. That said, he was a threat who emerged out of nowhere because the newer co-producers likely wanted a big named threat to end the show on. It was a fine action romp which I did enjoy, but it didn't sow up many dangling plot threads like one would expect of a finale.

"DESTROYER" in "JLU" did have some ties to the past, as cleverusername8 states. The dilemma was that Lex Luthor had flip flopped between being a corrupt businessman, an armored mad scientist, and something in between, and that using Darkseid as the final villain for a series ending actioner had already been done once before. I enjoyed it as an action romp, but there seemed to be little denying that Darkseid was dusted off as a crowd pleasing gesture; end the show and the "Timmverse" with another struggle involving one of his most powerful and popular villains. Still, I always think "EPILOGUE" was a truer finale to a point, and the last season of "JLU" was almost unexpected to be ordered at the time.
Agreed on the "Destroyer" episode. It actually drew from already established threats. So that was cool.
I still can't give EMH a pass though. It was nice to have Galactus animated again. It was just waaaaay too quick. It sucks that they felt like they had to do it that way.

P.S. "Epilogue" was awesome!

COME SAY HELLO
SZA
Julia
ThreadPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #110
tdeverea
Side-Kick

Quote:
Accused League will be the deus ex machina for the final fight. Not Young Justice action sequence would be complete without it.

As for Black Beetle, I doubt he'll die. No one important dies amd when they do, it was either a faked death or it becomes undone later. The most significant 'death' I guess would be Zatara becoming Dr. Fate. That's not even a death but rather a dismissal of a character.

Blue and Green will definitely showdown with Black though.

Green Beetle will die. Of this, you can be sure.

tdeverea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #111
cleverusername8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdeverea View Post
Green Beetle will die. Of this, you can be sure.
I actually wouldn't be so sure to be honest.

I feel like Green Beetle didn't become beloved enough to warrant a dramatic death. Although the same could be said for Ra's al Ghoul, the heroes are a different story.

If they're going to kill someone, it'd have to be someone who mattered and preferably someone who has been around for a while. I'd say Blue could fit that role pretty well. He could give his life as reparation for what he was part of during the Reach invasion.

Speaking of which, did the public just accept that fact that Blue Beetle was being controlled or do they still see him as an enemy? I feel like it should realistically be the latter but a) screw realism, it's comic book characters and b) they probably would explore that more in Season 3 assuming it happened or Blue lives long enough :P

Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #112
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Looks like we are getting another Flash Fam reunion. Yay!!! I hope to see some pretty cool speedster stuff again. In all honesty this last episode should be one hour along with GL:TAS.

If any heroes die I could see Atom, maybe Flash, and another leaguer dying possibly. However, I wonder if they will throw us a curve ball and find someone to force Impulse/Bart back to the future (pun intended) along with Black Beetle or someone by accident.

Also, anyone else notice the clip with Black Lightning and Static Shock? BlackVulcan I know you did. I wonder if that will be a confrontation to see who is the more powerful electric brotherman OR if BL will try and recruit/mentor Static.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #113
tvor03
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Looks like we are getting another Flash Fam reunion. Yay!!! I hope to see some pretty cool speedster stuff again. In all honesty this last episode should be one hour along with GL:TAS.
I thought so, too. It's a season/series finale! Even if they were planning on continuing the series, a final should be longer, and I'm not sure how they are gonna cram everything in. But alas, I've already checked Saturday's tv schedule and it's only the regular half-hour episodes followed by eight straight hours of Ben 10. Barf.

tvor03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #114
tdeverea
Side-Kick

Quote:
I actually wouldn't be so sure to be honest.

I feel like Green Beetle didn't become beloved enough to warrant a dramatic death. Although the same could be said for Ra's al Ghoul, the heroes are a different story.

If they're going to kill someone, it'd have to be someone who mattered and preferably someone who has been around for a while. I'd say Blue could fit that role pretty well. He could give his life as reparation for what he was part of during the Reach invasion.

Speaking of which, did the public just accept that fact that Blue Beetle was being controlled or do they still see him as an enemy? I feel like it should realistically be the latter but a) screw realism, it's comic book characters and b) they probably would explore that more in Season 3 assuming it happened or Blue lives long enough :P
You could be right. I was also thinking that Black Beetle is Blue Beetle from the future and somehow obtains the Blue scarab after losing the Blue scarb as a young Jaime, finds a Black Scarab, then hooks up with the Reach to travel back in time to find out what happened to the Blue scarab and...

Wait, what were we talking about?

tdeverea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #115
tvor03
Side-Kick

New clip from IGN.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/14...e-final-battle

tvor03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #116
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

No offense, I admire Kaldur's bravery and all, but isn't he out of his league going against Black? Seems like they would have their "big guns" going against Black and IMO Kaldur isn't one of them....then again we haven't seen what leads up to that moment, so maybe he and the Beetles were the only ones available to take on BB.

Old 03-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #117
Drakepool
Side-Kick

Kaldur does have Atlantean magic on his side, though, which as been shown to be effective against the Beetles.

Drakepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #118
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakepool View Post
Kaldur does have Atlantean magic on his side, though, which as been shown to be effective against the Beetles.
Magic may be Kaldur's only option. Last episode Black beat Superboy like he was nothing and tossed him aside while talking. Not to mention he fought Mongul for hours since they started brawling in 'The Hunt' and ended in 'Intervention.'

As I said before, Black Beetle's defeat should be an epic one, not one based upon PIS. The fact that Kaldur seems so reserved when facing the same guy the Team has had to evade rather than defeat, has me worried. Who knows? He could even end up escaping and vow revenge on the Earthling 'Meat' one day.

venomfangs125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #119
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

True. So Kaldur's powers are based solely on Atlantean magic and not something he was born with?

Also, the Blue Beetle from the future was huge now that I think of it. There is no way that Jaimie a human could get that big unless the Reach manipulated him. Heck future Blue Beetle looked bigger than Black Beetle...and he's huge.

Yeah, Black Beetle's strength/power level has to be up there if he just tossed Wonder Girl and Superboy aside like well "meat" lol.

Man what I wouldn't give to see Black Beetle go against Mongul again or even Despero.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #120
Dread
TMNT 1984-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvor03 View Post
Very nice! Can't wait!

- It seems to kick off immediately after the pre-title sequence bit, since the title of the episode is there.

- Not only does it confirm that Aqualad, Blue Beetle and Green Beetle are taking on Black Beetle personally, but that they've apparently led a siege on Black Beetle's fleet. We see other team members taking on Reach soldiers on view screens such as Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, and Kid-Flash & Impulse (together). Presumably the three may get some assistance if they're unable to defeat Black Beetle.

- Kaldur in action in Aqualad gear - been too long since I've seen that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdeverea View Post
You could be right. I was also thinking that Black Beetle is Blue Beetle from the future and somehow obtains the Blue scarab after losing the Blue scarb as a young Jaime, finds a Black Scarab, then hooks up with the Reach to travel back in time to find out what happened to the Blue scarab and...

Wait, what were we talking about?
In the comics, or at least BOOSTER GOLD in pre-New 52, Black Beetle WAS Jaime from the future. However, Black Beetle's true form was revealed in "TRUE COLORS" and he appeared to be a typical member of the Reach race:
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...colors/157.jpg
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...colors/158.jpg

However, there COULD be some weird time travel or magical shenanigans revolving Jay Garrick.

Check out how Jay looks in this group shot from "ENDGAME" previews: http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...endgame/09.jpg

That sure looks less wrinkly than when we saw Jay in action last, in "BLOODLINES": http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...dlines/141.jpg

Now, where have we seen Jay looking quite as young before? How about those flashbacks from "HUMANITY": http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...umanity/28.jpg

(All images courtesy of the World's Finest Young Justice site, via Toonzone.)

Clearly something seems to be up revolving Jay Garrick.

Theories?

- Time energy shenanigans, atop of everything else the episode has to deal with.
- Perhaps a spell via Dr. Fate or Zatanna to make Jay younger (presumably for a limited time) so he can better assist in the defense of Earth, Central City, etc. And if so, would he be the only JSA member that Dr. Fate "rejuvenated"? Red Tornado is still around, but we could see some cameos (likely silent) of others like Wildcat (one of Black Canary's mentors) or the Alan Scott Green Lantern.
- Somehow, using his powers makes Jay look younger, like Genkai from "YU YU HAKUSHO". Admittedly, this is probably the theory which is the most unlikely.
- Jay is being impersonated by someone for some reason. Miss Martian or someone with a magical illusion spell? But why?
- The Jay Garrick alongside the others in "ENDGAME" is in fact a time traveler from the 1940's who has traveled into "the future" to aid them. Also quite absurd, but also recall that Dr. Fate was a member of the JSA and may have been capable of a time travel spell. The Flash lore also has an often utilized MacGuffin called the "time treadmill", although to the best of my knowledge it wasn't used until Barry's time. Bart Allen and Neutron were able to build a time machine 40 years in the future, although it was only good for one use and was presumably built "in a cave, with a box of scraps" (thank you, Obidiah Stane).

Personally, I like the "Dr. Fate magical rejuvenation" theory best. Might be a good way to acknowledge multiple generations of heroes by having the heroes of the past (the JSA), the heroes of the present (the JL) and the heroes of the future (the Team) all united against one threat. At least a little more than they usually are.

Oh! Throwing this here because it sort of hit me. As an addendum to "SUMMIT", another shout-out to "FIREWORKS" happens beyond simply the moment where Nightwing gathers his two chums and compares it to the day they snuck into Cadmus. The bit where Kid-Flash and Impulse have a conversation about stuff in-between an obligatory battle with a villain mirrors the bit between Flash and Kid-Flash against Captain Cold in "FIREWORKS". The only difference is after Kid-Flash disarmed Capt. Cold, Flash TKO'd him with a punch. Impulse, however, is able to defeat the Brain and prevent his escape, which was something Kid-Flash and the team were unable to do in "ALPHA MALE". Naturally one could consider Kaldur's final blow against Black Manta to be similar to the one he struck against Killer Frost in "FIREWORKS" too. So, evidence of the show "squaring the circle" as it were.

Last edited by Dread; 03-15-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #121
tbetts14
Side-Kick

how is kaldur going to beat black beetle when he got owned by jade
in season 1 trying to protect the scientist ladies. I have a feeling black and blue beetle are going to merge into one
and that blue beetle is the one seen in the future.

tbetts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #122
Maximus One
Oddball

I can't remember but have they ever addressed Kaldur's genealogy? He's Manta's son who is human but yet he is Atlantean. I've wondered about this for a while now actually

Maximus One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #123
Dread
TMNT 1984-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbetts14 View Post
how is kaldur going to beat black beetle when he got owned by jade
in season 1 trying to protect the scientist ladies. I have a feeling black and blue beetle are going to merge into one
and that blue beetle is the one seen in the future.
The scarabs have a vulnerability to magic. Prior episodes have cemented that Kaldur has some mystical talent, especially in his "waterbending". He and Artemis defeated Blue Beetle rather swiftly in "DARKEST" - albeit with the element of surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklypze View Post
I can't remember but have they ever addressed Kaldur's genealogy? He's Manta's son who is human but yet he is Atlantean. I've wondered about this for a while now actually
I presume his mother was of Atlantis, since that was where he was raised, and he didn't know who his true father was until after Season 1.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #124
cleverusername8
Side-Kick

Even if Green and Blue join the fight there, that's dumb sending only them to fight Black Beetle. Seems to me that the Team is getting overconfident. Sure the Summit was a big win, but nothing has changed. If Black had stayed to finish them off, he would have wiped the floor with them.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:35 AM   #125
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Even if Green and Blue join the fight there, that's dumb sending only them to fight Black Beetle. Seems to me that the Team is getting overconfident. Sure the Summit was a big win, but nothing has changed. If Black had stayed to finish them off, he would have wiped the floor with them.
This.

venomfangs125 is offline   Reply With Quote