The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #426
StarLord

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Lol at everyones eyes when she turns.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #427
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

lol, even the women are like, "damn, that ass"
That outfit was so much better looking than her avengers outfit.

at this point, though I still love Avengers, i think the costume department was definitely lacking compared to the solo flicks

Old 09-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #428
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick

The guy on the far left cracks me up.

Old 09-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #429
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
That outfit was so much better looking than her avengers outfit.

at this point, though I still love Avengers, i think the costume department was definitely lacking compared to the solo flicks
I disagree, her costume and look in The Avengers made her look much more badass and professional than the IM 2 stuff. It wasn't bad at all, but Avengers did it better. Also, its Scarlett Johansson in a nearly skin tight jumpsuit, no red blooded American man can resist oogling her, and some women to.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #430
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

More from Scarlett (though nothing really substantially new) regarding her character's relationship with good Old Captain America in "Winter Soldier":

Quote:
By a series of unfortunate encounters, they will be in a situation in which their friendship becomes more intimate. They share many similarities because they live on the defensive without relying on anyone. Also, the two have been working for the government throughout their professional careers. With their friendship they begin to question what they want and what is their true identity.

-Scarlett Johansson

Old 10-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #431
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I disagree, her costume and look in The Avengers made her look much more badass and professional than the IM 2 stuff. It wasn't bad at all, but Avengers did it better. Also, its Scarlett Johansson in a nearly skin tight jumpsuit, no red blooded American man can resist oogling her, and some women to.
yes, agree to disagree... I just thought the avengers one didn't fit her quite right, so in conjunction with the mom haircut, she looked a bit frumpy compared to IM2

Old 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #432
Loki882
Side-Kick

I prefer Black Widow with short hair, and always have. It suits her sense of practicality. Chris Evans is probably also thinking "I love my job."

Old 10-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #433
spark627
Side-Kick

The Avengers outfit was much in my opinion. The lines and seaming were much more flattering, it was actually black, the red widow symbol was more noticable and her gloves and boots were awesome. I agree there were some moments when the fit looks too loose, but it had to be in order to film those scenes I think.

Old 10-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #434
Loki882
Side-Kick

If it was TOO tight, then she couldn't have done the action scenes without it looking extremely awkward. Also, I've heard that that costume overheated, so they probably didn't want one of their main actresses passing out in the middle of filming (that happen to Bale when he filmed Batman Begins), so they made it slightly looser for circulation.

Old 10-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #435
BoredGuy
Killing Time

i'm sure there were practical reasons
but IM2 she did just as well at the action with the tighter outfit
plus in Avengers, Maria Hill's suit fit fine, it was just Scarlett's that looked a bit saggy

I agree the black was better than the slightly blue one, but if they could match the fit from one with the coloring of the other, it'd be perfect

Old 10-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #436
Loki882
Side-Kick

She had one short action scene in IM 2, and wasn't in the costume nearly as much as she was in the Avengers, so that's not really an accurate comparison.

Old 10-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #437
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

I sort of don't know which outfit I prefer, to be honest. I'm leaning on the side of The Avengers perhaps but she looked great in all of them, IMO. All the people in that GIF group above approve as Scarlett does her catwalk strut. She's one of my main interests with the current Marvel series of films. Her appearances and the Spidey films.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 10-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #438
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I vote for her avengers outfit.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #439
Loki882
Side-Kick

I'm curious to see if they modify her costume in this movie as well. Marvel seems to like to change up the costume designs from film to film. Thor's costume in TA was different from his armor in Thor, and his armor in TDW looks different from both. IM's armors change frequently. Cap's costume from TFA is different from his TA one and both are different from his TWS one. BW's TA costume was different from her IM 2 one. I'm interested to see if they change it up again this time around.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #440
BoredGuy
Killing Time

I'm sure they will, if she even ends up in her actual costume

Old 10-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #441
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

I would like to see more from her gauntlets.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 10-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #442
MCU
Side-Kick

I really hope Cap and Widow end up together. Would be so great imho.

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Fantastic Four
Ant-Man

Star Wars: Episode VII
Old 10-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #443
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm sure they will, if she even ends up in her actual costume
in one of the spy photos she is

Old 10-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #444
Loki882
Side-Kick

Well, Natasha is getting her own ongoing comic series (confirmed at NYCC), which is really cool.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #445
p4poetic
Side-Kick

Quote:

ScarJo may just be a female chick magnet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxrose81 View Post
I hated her Avengers hair. The length was okay but the style is 1950s Grandma hell. Let's do better in Cap's film, okay?
Scarlett's voice sounds like one, so I suppose its appropriate.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #446
Loki882
Side-Kick

I like BW with short hair. Given her profession, it makes more practical sense, and I've always seen her as being a practical person. Plus, I liked the hairstyle that she had in TA.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #447
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Short, sure I could see that, but the cut itself was just awful in Avengers
either actually short hair would be good, or it'd be fine if she went Maria Hill with it and just pulled it back when on missions

Old 10-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #448
Loki882
Side-Kick

Nope, I though it looked good. Difference of opinion and all that.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #449
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Too bad she smokes .

- CM Punk
Old 10-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #450
BoredGuy
Killing Time

hey now, just remember..

If she smokes, she pokes.

Closed Thread